If you had a Vasectomy, did it hurt?
Did it alter the taste of your fluids?

Sharni
11-16-2002, 12:03 AM
Cant tell ya about the pain level

But i do know it doesnt taste any different :D

PantyFanatic
11-16-2002, 12:58 AM
And the thoughts:rolleyes: of it are a lot more painful than the deed. The discomfort from a tattoo is greater and lasts longer. Had mine just a few years before you were born. My son tells me it’s even an easier procedure now.;)
GO FOR IT!

Lilith
11-16-2002, 01:24 AM
My man had one of the odd instances where a nerve is affected......he lived (although he acted like he would croak from it.......wimp);) for God's sake I expelled a human.... twice....:p:p

It is not any worse than most of the shit women have to go through. Do you have any idea how they insert guide wires for breast biopsies? They mash your tit in a mamogram till it goes numb then shove the guide through no anesthesia or nothing. Modern medicine......:rolleyes: damn sorry for that rant:o

I do think it altered the taste of my guys spoo.......for the better...Doc even told him it would.

airhog
11-16-2002, 02:29 AM
well thats a good reason to have it done, not saying i plan on getting one anytime soon though, i dont have any kids...YET but if i keep humping like a drunk rabbit, you never know.

Oldfart
11-16-2002, 07:46 AM
I have heard of it being like a case of blue balls for a few days.

Be aware that a vasectomy doesn't render you sterile, it just gives

the tadpoles a maze to swim to score the golden orb.

dicksbro
11-16-2002, 07:50 AM
There was some discomfort that lasted for a few days, but nothing all that bad. Can't tell you about the taste ... no change that I'm aware of.

Lilith
11-16-2002, 08:54 AM
Often times the Ph of the semen is changed because there is no longer sperm in it..........

2-4-tea
11-16-2002, 08:59 AM
I had one in 1999 I will tell you a few things I was ok to work and stuff but felt a slight discomfront when stretching and stuff. The doctor told me it took about 20 cums till it took affect. As far as the taste goes it still tastes the same and sex is better cause you can last longer.If you have any questions please pm me.

skipthisone
11-16-2002, 09:22 AM
I had mine done in 2000 and after the initial few days of discomfort it was nothing. I do not know about the taste but after getting tested 5 times afterwards I noticed the color had changed, I might have been just paying too close attention though, kept swearing something was stilll moving in there.

rabbit
11-17-2002, 12:11 PM
airhog, for 99% of men who have one, there is very little pain...the worst part is the injection of the local anesthetic. I have friends and co-workers who returned to work the next day with no side effects at all.

I had one earlier this year. Unfortunately for me, I was in the 1% who do have side effects. In my case, it was caused by the swelling of the epiditimus that caused my right testicle to swell to TWICE its normal size. My physician had to prescribe an anti-inflamitory for me but it was a week before I could walk normally again.

Even with the problems, it was still less painful for me to endure this than it would have been for the misses to have her tubes tied.

As for the taste, I couldn't say since the misses doesn't enjoy giving orally, much less swallowing... :(

rabbit

Lilith
11-17-2002, 12:34 PM
Maybe I need to do some taste testing;)

rabbit
11-17-2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Lilith
Maybe I need to do some taste testing;)

That would be just fine with me, Lil. :)

just fine!

rabbit

Kentuckyguy
11-20-2002, 12:06 AM
I had one 20 years ago, went back to work that after noon, But I did tell the wife that needed special attention. It was great the night be for when she shaved me.

Bilbo
11-20-2002, 07:05 AM
no pain, no blue ball symptoms, no discomfort,

first hand expirience

jonjon
11-20-2002, 08:45 AM
I had one at the same time as an operation for a hernia. Can't say which one hurt. It was a bit tough to walk that first day but except for no sex or masturbation for a few days there were no side effects or problems.

PantyFanatic
11-20-2002, 10:47 AM
Is that what you call a "PACKAGE" deal? :rolleyes:

carguy
11-22-2002, 09:02 PM
just had it done a month ago , not real bad now can't even see scar

Pussy Willow
11-23-2002, 11:31 AM
Hubby had one about 5-6 years ago.

And it really hasn't altered the taste of his cum............

It's still yummy as it ever was.

I also like that we can enjoy sex without condoms. It really increases the enjoyment for both of us. And the best part is
I get to be filled up with his hot creamy cum and not have to worry about gettin pregnant.

So far it's been working really well for us, but bear in mind that
it's really not reversible. Be absolutely sure it's what you want.
If you ever want children or to have another child, I would put
the decision off. It's a huge step to take.

I love my hubby to death for making that choice for us.
Just be absolutely sure it's right for you.

Grumble
11-25-2002, 06:15 AM
I had a vasectomy about 11 years ago. Perhaps being a diabetic was not a help but i had swollen balls, both of them and was in discomfort for about 4 days. Having a 4 year old daughter jump on them didnt help much either.

I havent noticed any change in seminal discharge though there are no wrigglers in there any more.

It was embarrassing though as I was well known in every operating theatre in Tasmania as I serviced anaesthetic equipment so the nurses all knew me personally.

Bronzedozzy
12-01-2002, 02:21 PM
The kindest cut of all, best move I ever made, rode home from the surgery on my bike, went out that nite, no adverse affects..definitely no change in volume of ejaculation..can't tell you about the taste.....no pain......and it's nice to know you can only fire blanks...sexual partners are usually relieved......they do a sperm count about a month after to see if all the tadpoles are dead...it can be reversed....but it's a real hassle apparently.

RandyGal
12-01-2002, 05:34 PM
It's a great form of birth control...as non invasive and highly effective if you really do NOT want to deal with little surprises. You CAN get pregnant for a few months afterwards, though.

They recommended using condoms or other birth control for a MINIMUM of 6 months after just in case there were any "strays" LOL LOL.......

(of course this was 20 years ago that I'm talking about so maybe the wait is less....)

sn250s
12-04-2002, 11:08 PM
Just got snipped two weeks ago. (I came back to this board after a few years off because I needed to learn how to shave them parts :)

50% report they are over the worst in 2 days. 40% say 4-7 days. The remaining 10% take 7 days to 24 days.

Didn't go well with me. My vas are 1/4 inch diameter and I think that tripped up the doc. I wound up with a hematoma and major brusing. Last thing you want to hear is the doc say "Wow, look at that!" after he cuts you open.

Ladies when you man is getting snipped remember this: - you went through a lot of pain having those kids but you got something very special to show for it; a baby.

When a guy gets snipped he's got nothing but the pain. A little compasion will help him through.

ScottWaz
12-09-2002, 07:45 PM
SN....not trying to burst your bubble.....i think the nod still goes to the ladies...really no comparison sorry buddy.

sn250s
12-09-2002, 11:34 PM
Scott - no bubble bursting here - I didn't compare the pain.

"A little compasion will help him through." That's all.

My job had me seeing a lot of babies coming into the world. I know what's involved.

ScottWaz
12-10-2002, 03:57 AM
sorry bud.......didnt mean to make it sound the way it reads, my fault....and i know what your saying, any work being done on that area can be scary!

Irish
12-10-2002, 11:33 AM
I don't know;many years ago;after our 2cd child;my wife got her
tubes tied.My buddy had it done.He was fine with it until;theDr.;
looked at it after and said:"Oh,Oh!"One testicle;was swollen to the size of a softball.As far as taste;he couldn't tell you.He is divorced now.My wife and I used a different kind of birth control;
when we were dating.It's called a "handjob." Irish

jburk4
12-10-2002, 03:04 PM
My VAs was in 1986.. hurt for a day or two, now I understand almost no pain... didn't alter a thing... I'm now divorced and it's good knowing I'm NOT the father of anyone sicne 86, and the ladies accept the idea that they don't have to worry about getting pregnant... Go for it!!!!!

erotic51
12-11-2002, 02:18 PM
has mince done some 12 years ago, no pain, just a little swelling and no side effects. As for taste, my then partner did not complain so I guess it did not effect anything. Performance still the same now as it was then, even though I am 12 years older. One word though, think hard before you do it. After 7 years, it's not reversable, you may want children later in life. Freeze some sperm before you get 'snipped' just in case. :)

Irish
12-11-2002, 02:52 PM
Erotic51---My oldest daughter just got divorced.My ex-SIL had
gotten a vasectomy when THEY were married.They already had
a boy&girl.He just got remarried and is trying to get "untied."
Your advice to"think about it"is wise because you never know
what life will bring!I certainly understand why his"new"wife
wants children of their own! Irish

pieeater
12-18-2002, 12:47 PM
Had it done a couple of months ago, luckily for me I had to have a general so didn't suffer that injection. I had some bruising but not too much. And best of all I've just had the test results back so we can have a ceremonial burning of those damn condoms