PDA

View Full Version : The Question

White Noise
11-21-2002, 07:29 AM
Ty had parked in the same spot for months at lunchtime. It was a good spot, just under a tree towards the end of a semi-busy road. The tree provided good shade when it was warm, much like today. The road had its share of traffic, both cars and people and Ty had often enjoyed sitting in the car and listening to the radio or reading the paper or just watching the world go by.

However, in the last few weeks Ty had been thinking about other things, especially as the weather was warming up. Sex at home wasn't the best, hell, he hadn't even fucked his wife in the last 2 weeks. He was getting toey. A few weeks back he had jerked off in the front seat, under this very tree. He had really gotten himself worked up thinking about receiving head in this very spot as people walked passed and possibly looked in and while cars whizzed passed as he was being pleasured. It had become too much so he had just whipped it out and wanked himself stupid, the excitment of being caught, cock in hand adding to the joy. Ty's cock had been hard that day, very hard.

But beating off wasn't going to cut it. He wanted head and badly. His wife didn't really like going down and he was missing the pleasure that came when his hard-on was being sucked by a pretty young thing. And that was how the plan had formed. Ty wanted a girl to blow him on this street, under this tree in his car. His wife wouldn't go for it, she liked to keep their limited sex life behind closed doors. So, he had to find someone else. He had considered a couple of girls he worked with and, as much fun as it probably would be receiving head at lunch from a co-worker, he dismissed it. They all knew he was married so it was too big a risk. And so to plan B. And this seemed somewhat more exciting. More dirty.More risky.

Ty had noticed that a lot of women walked along this road. As the weather got warmer, many of them wore less. Older women, young girls, married and single all walked along her. The idea that turned him on the most, a teenager. A girl who might still be at school. Sixteen was as young as he'd go, after all, he wanted some development and he figured that if he had lost his "innocence" at 16, girls these days would know a lot by that age. If that wasn't exciting enough, the lure was cash. He wanted to literally ask a young teenager if she would suck his man meat for $50. He figured that a young girl would go for it. After all, he was in good shape for 35. Had all his hair, worked out at the gym, was wealthy and was well hung. What little girl could resist all that and get $50 into the bargin.

So, with this plan in mind, Ty drove off. And he kept parking in his spot and waited.

And waited.

And then finally, the girl he was after appeared.

Ty spotted her up the road in his mirror. She was small and thin but she was wearing red trackpants and a black crop-top. As she got closer Ty rearranged himself, his boner already throbbing. He looked back into the mirror and could see she was about 10 metres away. He also noticed that she looked well developed for her age which he guessed, at distance to be about 17. He activated the electric window on the passenger's side and waited until she was level with the door.

"Excuse me" Ty said

The girl stopped and looked in at him. Ty still stuck with 17 and smiled when he noticed her large, firm tits. He loved tits. Loved sucking them, watching them bounce when he fucked their owner.

"Could I ask you a question?"

The girl looked puzzled and then shrugged.

"It might seem a little strange but please hear me out" Ty continued

He licked his lips, "would you like to make an easy $50?"

"What?" the girl said as she took a step back.

"Really, it's easy money," Ty continued undaunted

"Right"

"All I want to know is would you blow me right here for $50?" Ty held up the note.

"Piss off" red trackpants replied and turned to walked off

"Wait" Ty said and, to his surprise the girl stopped and looked back, a good sign.

"I mean, if I met you in a club and we chatted would you talk to me?" Ty asked

The girl looked at him, "yeah, I guess so"

"And if we hit it off we could, possibly end up fucking right?" Ty continued, feeling brave.

The girl smiled now, "yeah, maybe"

"So, we're just cutting the crap out and I'll give you a fifty for your trouble"

The girl now moved in closer.

"How old are you honey?"

"18" the girl replied, "so, what do you bring to the table?"

Ty grinned and undid his pants.