PDA

View Full Version : penis piercing

toobiggalo
11-22-2002, 06:25 AM
well ive had my penis pierced since mid march. ive been with a few girls then, well alot(imma whore ya ya) but until recently its never hurt any girls. when the girl i am dating now and i first had sex she bled like it was that time of the month. we wated for it to heal and same effect. she went to the doc and had an inch long not ver y deep cut along the inside of her walls. she never noticed the pain when while sex was going on but said it was a lil painful after. is there anything we can do about that or is it something we cant control. i posted this pic awhile back but here it is again

Lilith
11-22-2002, 07:17 AM
Were you wearing the same jewelry as in the pic?

Seems to me maybe that position may give you too much contact.....did you try diferent positions? Just an idea!

toobiggalo
11-22-2002, 12:50 PM
yes same jewelry, it start on that side and come out the same place otherside. i dont think that would work, shes to scared to do it with it in and i have to take it out everytime which can be a drag having to stop take it out and findsomewhere to put it. i would take it out but i went 4 horny weeks without being able to do ANYTHING (including please myself) and i couldnt get off b4 i had it

alannl
01-16-2003, 01:05 PM
I think you have a curved bar bell in so you could switch to a CBR (Captive Bead Ring). My girlfriend didn't like the ring and I had to switch to the barbell!!

Have you tried ww.bme.com? It is a fantastic web-site for piercing experiences. It is worth looking at by anyone even if you aren't into piercing, believe me!