PDA

View Full Version : PC Muscle

Don_Jaun
11-30-2002, 06:44 PM
Hii
does anybody here any idea of pc muscle's workout. how do i know that i m working on my PC muscle and not on some other muscle.. does anybody know any good workout schedule kinda thing ??
and yeh is there anyone who has tried it n found a difference n how long u worked ??

Casperr
12-01-2002, 07:37 AM
The PC muscle is the one you use when you stop yourself mid-pee. Apart from that, I don't have any informtion on how often you should exercise or for how long. I have a feeling women get more benefit from it than Men.

But, I could be wrong!

CasperTG

krzykrn
12-01-2002, 01:40 PM
I have been lax lately (not having a lover will do that to you lol) but I used to d PC flexes, 500 a day. Just tighten up hold for a few seconds relax, repeat. To start out try 200-300 for a week then move up, just like lifting just more reps. I noticed a difference, I shot a LOT further and my orgasms felt a lot better, but results will vary, have fun.

DildoDiva'sMan
12-03-2002, 09:46 AM
Start by using a wet rag or a towel hanging on your cock when it is erect. Use the PC muscle to move the towel up and down and you got it. It's totally cool to have control over your PC muscle and you can have a lot of fun with it. When you're good enough, you can make a woman cum without ever stroking. Have fun.

Hollywood
12-03-2002, 01:54 PM
Try these links out. I would only use the PC workout part, anything else in this page could cause damage.

**=tt

h**p://www.ultrapasswords.com/gethung/pcintro_print.html
h**p://www.ultrapasswords.com/gethung/pcexercise_print.html
h**p://www.ultrapasswords.com/gethung/harder_print.html
h**p://www.ultrapasswords.com/gethung/vitamins_print.html

Peacelul
12-19-2002, 08:14 AM
Stop your flow of urine to find it then just clench that muscle when ever, where ever you like! Set a limit and work up.

Theres a fantstic book called "Multi orgasmic couple" but I cannot remember the author (will post here again if I find it) about this and other methods of what he called "sexual kung fu". It was a very cool way to improve sex.

EDIT: by Mantak Chia. He also wrote a book called The multi orgasmic man. Has loads on pc muscles exercises in both books. Hope this helps!!