PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

arch
12-09-2002, 08:39 AM
I want to get my wife a vibrator for Christmas but I don't have the first clue of what to look for that would be the most satisfying.

Any advice from the lovely ladies here at Pixies on size, style features, etc would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Casperr
12-09-2002, 08:55 AM
The person to speak to is DildoDiva - our resident sex toy expert. She sells them and seems to know her stuff really well!!

Be warned, she will almost undoubtedly rant and rave about her beloved 'bullet' vibrator - but from the sounds of it, she has good reason to!
I think a number of the other ladies on here like the bullets the best as well.

I think choosing a vibrator really depends on what she wants - what does she like the most? The 'in and out' aspect of penetration? Deep, powerful vibrations inside? Or does she really really like her clit played with? Different women love different things, and the key is finding a toy that will press her buttons properly!

My understanding is that the two most popular vibrators are the bullets - they're like mini vibrators that can be manouveured easily to hit the right spot - and rabbits, which have 'clit-tickler' ears that come up and vibrate on the clit while the rest of the vibe pulsates inside her.

Of course, your budget will also play an important part in your decision.

So! Shop around, talk to DildoDiva, and let us know what you buy and what she thinks of it!!

CasperTG!

PS Congratulations on being keen to get this addition to your sex life - too many guys I fear are intimidated or reluctant for some reason to incorporate sex toys - to their loss I think!

arch
12-10-2002, 08:46 AM
I'll have to get in touch with DildoDiva and ask her for some suggestions.

She likes her clit played with and stimulation of her g-spot, based on this I think the double bullet may be the toy of choice.

Missy1965
12-29-2002, 08:54 PM
Arch......Buy her a couple different kinds.....hehehe I have a few of them and each one is different. I don't know how I ever did without them...good luck

Brunettesgirl
12-30-2002, 07:58 PM
I like the egg best, its great to use with your partner. I agree with Missy, buy a few different ones, she'll find what works for her.

rabbit
12-31-2002, 11:08 AM
Of course I highly recommend the RABBIT pearl...guaranteed results!

rabbit