PDA

View Full Version : The second Pool story

DallasLiving
12-20-2002, 08:23 PM
Another pool story that I wrote, actually was written before the first one I posted but finished afterwards. Hope everyone likes it and let me know what you think.

DallasLiving
12-20-2002, 08:26 PM
Diving into the pool, feeling my body as I slice through the water. Holding my breath and staying under the water till I finally surface within inches of you. Standing there in the water, our hands holding each others bodies close. Bringing our lips together in a slow passionate kiss, feeling your tongue softly caressing mine. As I feel you catch my tongue between your lips, sucking on it softly, my hands start exploring your sexy body. One hand cupping and squeezing your firm ass, as the other slides across your full breasts. Coaxing your nipples alive through the bikini top. As I am teasing your nipples, I feel your sucking on my tongue intensify. Suddenly releasing my tongue, you slide your tongue deep inside of my mouth. Our tongues curling around each others, helping to build the passion in our bodies.
Finally breaking apart our kiss, letting my mouth kiss and lick upwards along the side of your neck. Catching your earlobe between my lips, sucking on it softlyas I feel your hand start sliding towards the front of my trunks. As your fingers start to caress my cock, pressing my teeth lightly into the edge of your ear. Nibbling lightly just briefly before sliding my tongue inside your ear. Wiggling it around inside, flicking and tickling every tender spot. Feeling your body responding to each and every touch, your hand pressing harder against my swollen cock.
Glancing around the pool, making sure that there isn't anyone heading towards the pool. Reluctantly pulling my hands and mouth from your body, taking one of your hands in mine. Leading you to the steps and helping you to get out of the water, nibbling on my bottom lip as I watch the water dripping down your perfect body. Getting out of the pool and leading you over to the hottub. Stepping into the hot water and reaching up to help you in. As I help you lower your leg down into the water, running my hand slowly up the inside of your thigh. Letting my fingertips slide across your silky lips and up your hips to help stabilize you. Sitting down together, our tongues exploring each others mouth while our hands start exploring each others body. The passion of our kiss intensifying with every passing second.
Slowly peeling the top up, letting your nipples finally feel the water flowing across them. Then cradling your full breast in the palm of my hand, my fingers curling upwards to roll your nipple. Letting my other hand slide deeper under the water. Finally pulling the bottoms to one side, my fingers sliding softly across your lips. Knowing that the heat an moisture from between your lips rivals even the hottub.
As you feel my fingers sliding slowly up and down, you pull your mouth away from mine, moving straight to suking on my ear. With a soft whisper, but still able to hear the passion in your voice, you tell me how much you want to feel my cock sliding into your mouth. Telling me to sit on the edge of the tub, helping to guide me to the spot. Standing in front of me, feeling your lips kissing lightly on my neck and moving down. As you come to my chest, your tongue runs in a long stroke around my nipple, then flicking back and forth across it. Finally feeling you wrap your lips in a tight circle as you start to suck on it. Your hands sliding at the same time around the edge of my cock. Then sliding up to the top of my trunks, grasping the elastic and slowly pulling them down. I lift my ass slightly to let you get them off of me, your fingers wrapping tightly around my hardened shaft after you toss my trunks to the side. Holding your hand there, your fingers laced tightly, feeling every throb of my cock. Keeping the head pointing straight up, your mouth moving straight down till I feel your hot breath coating my head. As I feel your tongue lightly stroke the tip of the head, knowing that you are trying to get every drop of the precum that is there. My whole body reacting as you suddenly release the grip of your hand, and let your mouth slide down to take me all the way in. Holding my cock firmly in your mouth, one of my hands sliding through your hair as I feel your tongue sliding across the thick vein. One of your hands cupping and fondling my rapidly filling balls, the other hidden from my view with it being under the water. Moaning deeply in my chest as you pull your lips back to suck on the head, your cheeks coming into contact as you suck hard on the it. Your tongue flicking back and forth, feeling it at times trying to tease the small opening, trying to seek out more of my precum. Suddenly feeling your tongue laying flat, your lips start sliding up and down the shaft, taking all of my cock with each thrust. My hands barely keeping their hold on your hair with start sucking the full length with the passion that you always show when you get to taste my cock. Nibbling hard on my bottom lip from the feeling of your lips tight around the top of my head to when you take me all the way in, your throat tickling the same spot where your lips just were.
Reluctantly pulling your lips away, lifting your chin so I can kiss you deeply. As the kiss ends, I look deeply into your eyes, telling you that it is your turn now. Sliding into the water, lifting you up to sit on the edge of the tile. Taking in your entire gorgeous body, my mouth starting to water from my desire to taste your sweet juices. Pulling your mouth to mine, licking and sucking on your lips, teasing you by pulling back everytime you try to kiss me back. As I am teasing your mouth, my hands slowly rubbing against your nipples. When I finally let my tongue slide between your lips, deep inside your mouth, my fingers start rolling your hard nipples. Knowing that I can't take much more of this teasing, my desire great to finally taste your sweet juicy pussy. Rolling and lightly pulling on your nipples as I lower my mouth straight down from your mouth to between your thighs. Nibbling on your lips through the material. Pulling my hands from your perfect breasts and bringing them down to the waistband of your bikini. Having you lift your ass up while I slowly peel them all the way down and over your feet. Gazing briefly at the sheer treasure in front of my eyes and mouth, blowing a soft breath across your wet lips. Letting my fingers gently press into your thighs, leaning forward and letting my tongue slowly slide across your silky lips. Your juices already flowing into my mouth, letting you feel my moan from my love of your taste through every touch of my tongue.
Finally letting my lips wrap around yours, sliding my tongue as deep as I can. Your juices flowing down the length of my tongue as I suck at the same time, drawing your juices out even more. My hand sliding all over your body, from the outside of your thighs, up along your sides of your chest. Opening my eyes for a moment, gazing up along your body, seeing you leaning back on. Your head falling back as you let your body feel each and every touch of my mouth and hands. Feeling every little flick of my tongue inside your pussy, and even feeling it when suddenly my tongue stops. Opening your eyes to see what I am doing, staring at the same thing that caused me to stop.

DallasLiving
12-20-2002, 08:27 PM
Standing there, just inside the glass door of the pool room is a lady. Wearing a white bikini that accents her dark hair and tan. One of her hands cupping one of her breasts the other lightly rubbing across the bottom of her suit. Both of her hands visible to us as they are teasing her body. Her hands never stopping as she sees us looking at her. Both us being able to see the lust in her eyes, as she slowly starts walking closer to us. As she comes closer, we can hear her saying in a soft voice for us not to stop. Her eyes running all the way down your body, taking in every breath taking detail. Telling us how incredibly horny it made her to see us making love to each other, the way our bodies responded to each others touchs. The way it looked when you were sucking on my cock, and the way your body was quivering when I was lavishing your pussy with all of the attention of my tongue. As she walked still closer saying that she hoped that she didn't scare us by being there, but she was hoping that we would continue. Looking into your eyes to see what you wanted to do, and as your place your hand tight against the back of my neck, pulling my mouth back to your soft wet lips I get my answer. Feeling your pussy getting even wetter knowing that we are being watched. As I run my tongue upwards to your clit to let my tongue slide across it in long slow licks, glancing out of the corner of my eyes to see what she is doing. Seeing her sitting just a few feet away from us, already having removed her top, her fingers pulling and twisting her nipples as her other hand is inside of her bottoms. Glancing up at you, I see your eyes fluttering open and closed, sneaking your glances over at the show that is going on next to us. Hearing you moan ever harder as I catch your clit between my lips and start to suck on it, about the same time the lady peeling her bottom down and off. Feeling your hips pressing harder against my mouth as you watch her slide her fingers lightly through her perfectly shaved pussy. Watching out of the corner of my eyes, I see her getting ready to slide one of her fingers back inside. Placing my fingers just outside of your lips and as I see her start to shove hers deep inside, I slide one of my fingers between your lips, shoving it hard and deep inside.
More feeling her than seeing her slowly getting closer and closer. Till she is sitting right next to us, watching us making passionate love as she slowly fingers her shaved pussy. As you throw you head back, feeling one of her hands, her fingers wet with her juices lightly caressing your nipple. As you look at her, she stops her fingers, looking at you with her question if she should stop. When no words but a moan escape your lips, she starts teasing your nipple again. As her fingers start to massage her clit, looking at the two of us, she says how she wants to watch as I fuck you hard and deep till we both come hard together. Looking up at you again, and seeing you nibbling on your bottom lip and briefly shake your head. I stand up on the seat in the tub, bringing the head of my cock up against the edge of your lips. Rubbing it up and down along them as I slowly part them with my cock. Then sliding the head down to your tight opening, and pushing with my hips till I slide in. Her eyes running back and forth from the extasy on your face to seeing my cock sliding inside your pussy. Telling us how wet her pussy is getting from watching us fucking. Watching as my cock stretches your lips apart, envisioning how the muscles inside must be yielding to it as it goes deeper and deeper.
Holding my cock deep inside you, feeling the heat and moisture as it coats my shaft. Pulling back till just the head is still inside and then shoving it all the way back in deep. Her eyes glued to my shaft as it is sliding in and out, her comments about how hard and wet it looks sliding in and out of you. Shoving it hard in and out, both from my love of feeling you tight around me, and the eyes watching as I fuck you hard. Her words also causing you to thrust your hips up to meet my thrusts. Knowing how turned on you are getting from the thoughts that you are gonna cum in front of her with my cock buried deep inside you.
Her fingers moving in a blur as she shoves them in and out of her pussy. As her breath starts coming from her chest quicker and quicker, she tells us that she wants to see us cum hard with each other. As her words finish, she leans over and wraps her lips around one of your nipples, at the same time reaching down between your thighs with her free hand, letting her fingers slide across your hard clit. Rubbing it and pinching it lightly as I slam my cock into you, my balls bouncing off your firm cheeks with every thrust. Her mouth and fingers intensifying your passion as you are able to feel her moans through your nipple. As she continues to finger her pussy, her body starting to tighten as she pulls her lips away from you, telling us that she wants to cum for both of us. Wanting us to know how horny and wet we have made her, as she buries her fingers hard inbetween her lips, her palm rubbing back and forth across her clit as her legs wrap tight around her hand. Hearing her moans and feeling her fingers tighten around your clit, which triggers both of us. Your pussy tightening as you start cummin and gripping my cock so tight then the heat and moisture pouring over my cock sets off my cum. Gripping your hips, I shove my cock all the way till it feels like I am gonna bury my balls inside of you. Holding myself there as my cock starts to jump and twitch as your juices flow past it, flowing down my balls and legs, as my cum starts shooting out of the tip hitting against your muscles and mixing with your juices. All three of us moaning hard as our bodies give in to their orgasms.
As her orgasm starts to subside, pulling her fingers from your clit, and bringing them to her lips. Sucking off your juices that got on them as she starts to stand. Looking down at us, she tells us that we were incredible, and she will be watching the pool more often, as she turns and heads straight to the door. Carrying her bikini in her hand, she heads out the door without another word. Leaving us in the pool room, as we hold each other basking in the afterglow of our orgasms. Leaning over your body and pressing my lips hard against yours in a very passionate kiss.

DallasLiving
12-20-2002, 08:28 PM
Comments are welcome :)

Lilith
12-20-2002, 10:20 PM
when I regain my composure I will try to say something more intelligent than DAMN!!!!!

Really erotic story........YUM!

DallasLiving
12-20-2002, 10:26 PM
;) Cummin from you, Lilith......that is a true compliment... :D ;) Thank you

Sugarsprinkles
12-20-2002, 11:00 PM
Ohhhh how thoroughly DELICIOUS, DallasLiving!!!! Fantastic story!!!

DallasLiving
12-20-2002, 11:04 PM
Thank you Sugar Sprinkles :) Hearing the comments of how much they are enjoyed.....Makes it more enjoyable to write them.

Hmmmmmmmm, maybe I should start a feedback section of what my stories caused to happen....like a 2 hour limit after reading them ;) LOL

IenkiMoonshine
12-20-2002, 11:26 PM
Wow DallasLiving! Thanks for telling me to read your story. Wow. All I can say is that I wish I was there, and yet reading your story I was there... Thank you for that experience!! I can't wait to read more of your stuff!

hehe... I'll let you know what it makes me do in the next couple hours though. And I WON'T be responsible for my actions hehe Just the enjoyment!

DallasLiving
12-21-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by IenkiMoonshine
hehe... I'll let you know what it makes me do in the next couple hours though. And I WON'T be responsible for my actions hehe Just the enjoyment!

Sounds good, Moonshine... ;) Visual aids for the recounting are optional :p LOL

And thank you for taking the time to read it. Glad you liked it :)