PDA

View Full Version : ==>Gone Shopping<==

Lilith
12-30-2002, 04:10 PM
Her nerves were jangled as she stepped off the plane. Lynne could not believe she had actually made it this far. Her husband was only told she was going with a girlfriend to have a long shopping weekend away, but the truth was she had hopped a plane headed north and intended to live out a fantasy. This wasn’t her style. Lynne was a good wife and mother, good neighbor, good student.........good always good. But all that had changed when she met these men online who teased her with the promise of fulfilling her innermost desire. She wondered if the men had been at all nervous when they boarded their planes. Both were coming from the north, the plans had been made and were now set in motion. They would arrive on 3 separate planes and meet in a reserved room at the hotel near the airport. It was that simple. She exited the shuttle van that had brought her to the hotel, entered the lobby and checked in, noting that she was the first to arrive. She was not sure when each of the men would arrive, it was late Friday night and by early Saturday all three were to be there.

Lilith
12-30-2002, 04:12 PM
Exhausted from the long plane ride and feeling anxious Lynne decided to take a hot shower to relax and wash away some tension. The water felt so good and she began to relax when she thought she heard a noise. She listened but there was nothing. Giggling to herself for being so jumpy she lathered up her long curly hair, closed her eyes and stepped under the spray to rinse. It was then she felt a cool breeze and heard the shower curtain rustle. Panicked, her eyes flew open, filling with soap and water. Rubbing away the sting she was startled to find she had company.

Lilith
12-30-2002, 04:18 PM
Instantly she recognized him and smiled wickedly. She and Sam had traded pictures, along with the fantasies they had spent hours online sharing. Sam bent down and kissed her hard on the mouth in a crushing kiss, water running down their faces around their joined lips. He reached his strong hand up brushing his fingers past her flushing cheek to entangle them in her wet hair. Her stomach seemed to turn over, as she began to melt, conforming to his body, dissolving from his kiss. Her pink nipples began to stiffen when suddenly a brief thought passed through her clouded mind and she stepped back quickly breaking their embrace. Sam and Lynne had both promised that nothing would happen til all three arrived. It was the rule, the only rule. Sam smiled sheepishly knowing that she was going to follow the rules, she was, afterall, a good girl, usually. They finished showering innocently although Lynne did put on quite a show lathering and caressing her skin, taunting Sam by telling him how good it felt. Sam being equally evil, stroked his soapy cock til it was erect and throbbing. It took all Lynne’s self control not to drop to her knees right there in the tub and milk his stiff cock dry. But both showed restraint, drying each other’s backs and agreeing that the only way to avoid breaking the rule was to go to bed....separate beds. Lynne was frazzled and the temptation was just too great. She picked the bed closest to the balcony, pulled back the covers and crawled in without even bothering to crack open her suitcase to get something to sleep in. She snuggled down facing away from the other bed, gathering the covers around her. She was freezing, not at all accustomed to the northern climate. She rolled over and giving Sam a sleepy smile told him she was freezing but too cold to get out of bed to get dressed. Sam joked with her about her being a wimp and they bid each other good night. Lynne rolled back to face the balcony, almost drifting off, when she felt cold air under her blankets and a nice warm body slip in against her back. She almost protested, almost, but he felt so good as he curled up against her back. Instead she nestled back, her bum resting where she could feel his still semi rigid cock. Sam wrapped his arm over her, his hand resting casually across her breasts like old lovers. Despite the sexual tension, their flights had left them exhausted and sleep converged upon them swiftly.

Lilith
12-30-2002, 04:21 PM
The hotel room was pitch black and Lynne, as usual, had trouble sleeping in new surroundings, not to mention, with a new man. The typical hotel noises woke her up several times, keeping her feeling edgy and disrupting her sleep. Once she even heard the door knob of the room being twisted but she chalked it up to her overactive imagination and snuggled back against Sam even closer, drifting finally into a deep sleep. As the sun peeked through the curtains Lynne lazily debated raising her arm to shield her sleepy eyes from the intruding sun. That was when she realized her arm was draped over a man. She pressed her ass back checking to see if Sam had switched to the other side of the bed, only to feel his sleepy yet stiffening cock poking her in the cheek. Slowly she ran her hand along the sleeping form in front of her. Much to her delight she found it to be male, naked and fuzzy. Carl had arrived.

Lilith
12-30-2002, 04:25 PM
Lynne reached up playing gently with Carl’s long hair. She had fantasized about this moment for so long. She had vowed not to think, to just allow her instinct to take over. She reached in front of Carl and began to lightly drag her nails down his belly towards the place where is stomach fuzz became pubic hair. Using one finger she made trails from the base of his penis, up his shaft delicately tickling the head over and over til his cock began to stiffen and a drop of precum wet her finger as she grazed the tip. While her hand worked it’s magic on Carl’s shaft, Lynne began to press her ass back into Sam’s hardening cock. As Sam’s cock became fully erect Lynne continued to grind her ass against it till she could feel moisture and his slick cock began sliding in the Y where her ass cheeks met. Lynne knew neither man would be able to sleep much longer when she felt Carl reach his arm up grabbing her by the back of the head as he shifted onto his back and turned to place his sexy puffy lips against hers in a gentle kiss. In a whisper he chastised her for not waiting til he had arrived playfully threatening to deny her. Meanwhile Lynne continued to gently rub Sam’s dick with her ass. Sam began to wake and his fingers respond to Lynne’s actions by gliding over her nipple, pinching and pulling it erect. Lynne assured Carl that she and Sam followed the rule even though they had found it so difficult. Carl scoffed and muttered something about checking for himself as he slipped his hand between Lynne’s legs. He wriggled a finger past her lips and found it dry. Carl decided since she had been so good she should be rewarded. He reached up and pulled her by the back of the head, towards his thick hard cock. This made Lynne sit up and shift onto her knees, exposing Sam’s naked throbbing cock to the cool air of the room. Sam and Carl exchanged knowing glances across the pillow where Lynne had lain, and with a wink Sam moved onto his back slipping his head between Lynne’s knees.

Lilith
12-30-2002, 04:29 PM
Lynne took Carl’s cock in her hand tightly and licked the tip, tilting her head to look up at him as she swirled her tongue around the perimeter of his head. She saw him purse his lips and a breathe in sharply as her lips encircled the shaft and she made her way down to the base of his cock. He could feel the head enter the space where her throat tightens as her hand reached down rolling his balls between her fingers delicately. Her head began to bob up and down as her hand moved to his slick spit soaked cock, lips and hand stroking in unison. Lynne moaned against Carl’s cock, as Sam reached up with one hand and used two fingers to spread her pussy lips apart. Slowly he licked from her hole upwards til his tongue encountered her clit. As Sam licked gingerly at her puss Lynne continued to eagerly slurp at Carl’s cock. Lynne repeatedly brought Carl close to cumming, feeling his balls tightening up she would slow her pace and massage his balls bringing him back down only to suck him til he throbbed again. Sam continued his exquisite torture as well. Licking and nuzzling Lynne’s clit before finally stopping to lick two fingers, placing them right at the edge of Lynne’s aching hole. As Lynne’s head bobbed on Carl’s cock she rocked back and forth, her slick pussy gliding along Sam’s wet waiting tongue and lips, she could feel her muscles tightening.

Lilith
12-30-2002, 04:31 PM
She wanted to feel a cock in her so bad, here she had two but knew she was not going to be able to wait to decide which one first. The irony nearly made her giggle. Feeling Carl nearing his peak again she pulled her mouth off his cock quickly as she thrust down hard making Sam’s fingers plunge deep inside her hot wet cunt. She cried out as she writhed against Sam’s hand and face, his goatee becoming wet as she came hard spasming, soaking his face in her juices.

Lilith
12-30-2002, 04:35 PM
Carl got up quickly stroking his cock as he walked to the other side of the bed. Sam and Lynne quickly shifted positions allowing him to remain on his back while she straddled him, her sopping wet cunt hovering just inches above his rock hard cock. Her pussy was still spasming from the violent orgasm as she plunged down hard and swift onto him. Carl grabed a handful of Lynne’s soft curly hair and pushed her face down to Sam’s telling her to lick his lips and taste her sweet cum. Lynne slowly, seductively, trailed her tongue along the inside edge of Sam’s lips. She could smell the scent of her on him as he reached up and pulled her face up to his, which made her slide up on his cock til it had nearly escaped from between her lips.

Lilith
12-30-2002, 04:40 PM
Carl knew all along he was to be the tail man which incidentally, was his specialty. Without a moments hesitation Carl bent down and licked Lynne’s ass crack. He continued to dip his tongue between her cheeks while he slowly stroked his own cock keeping it fully erect. Carl’s tongue tickled as he pressed the tip into her tight hole. He rubbed his pointer finger across the tip of his cock coating it in cum, and began to rub it in circles around the edge of her asshole while he nipped and kissed her cheeks. Carl pulled his hand off his cock and loudly slapped it against Lynne’s ass as he slid his cum-soaked finger into her hole. Lynne writhed, rocking forward and back. Each slide back sending Sam’s cock and Carl’s finger deeper into her hot holes. Lynne nearly came again when she heard Sam tell Carl to fuck her ass as Sam reached back and spread her ass cheeks for Carl. Carl coated Lynne’s asshole with spit as he plunged his slick wet tongue one last time inside. A string of spit connected his lips to her ass til he licked it away before pressing the head of his cock, dripping with precum, firmly against the tight hole. Lynne tried to hold still and relax while Carl slowly entered her but she found it almost impossible with Sam’s thick hard cock up her cunt. She tightened the muscles in her pussy as she ground her hips against his. Sam’s fingers twisted her nipples, tweaking the buds til they were puffy and red. Lynne gasped as Carl’s massive cock head passed through the tight muscles.

Lilith
12-30-2002, 04:42 PM
Lynne had wanted this for so long, to feel both holes being filled with stiff hard, cocks. It was too much Lynne thought, as Carl began to slide his cock deeper into her ass. Slowly the three began a syncopated rhythm allowing each man’s cock to be thrust into one of Lynne’s holes. Lynne felt so much pressure, her dripping wet cunt tightened as it slid along the length of Sam’s engorged dick while Carl slowly stroked his thick cock in and out of her puckered ass. The feelings overwhelmed her and the rush of orgasm began. Lynne began bucking first forward then back having her pussy and ass alternately fucked by these two sexy men as her cunt started to spasm. She cried out for them to fuck her harder as both men stroked their throbbing cocks deep into her. Carl cried out as his throbbing cock began to spurt filling her ass with thick, sticky, cum. As Carl continued to plunge in and out of Lynne Sam could feel Carl’s hot cum dripping out her ass, down her pussy, soaking his tight balls. That was all he could take and he thrust deep inside Lynne’s cunt shooting her with his load, coating her walls in his juice. Pumping til he was drained completely.

Lilith
12-30-2002, 04:44 PM
Bodies eventually shifted as all three laid spent, each one eventually getting up, showering and getting dressed. Sam and Carl took Lynne to the airport since her flight was first. Without a thought or care as to who was watching, she kissed each man goodbye with a deep long kiss, knowing it had to last her forever and watched them as they left. She had an hour to get some shopping done at the airport before her flight back took off. She could not come home from her “shopping trip” with her friend, empty handed. After she had shopped she checked her bags and boarded the plane for the long ride back home. It had been a long night and she leaned her head against the rest, closed her eyes, and began replaying the events of the past twenty-four hours over in her head. Ouch!!!!!!!! She felt a searing pain in her left arm as she bolted upright! She rubbed her arm knowing she had to have been pinched when she heard a woman say, “ Hey wake up! I need you to check the map and see which exit we take to get to that outlet mall!”

Lisa976
12-30-2002, 04:45 PM
OMG more,,please more,,

rabbit
12-30-2002, 05:05 PM
Lil, good one...the line between our innermost desires and reality!

rabbit

Unregistered
12-30-2002, 05:45 PM
Whew, was it good for you too... ;) :p
Great story Lil!! Made me feel like I was one of your mystery men... ;)

IenkiMoonshine
12-30-2002, 07:12 PM
wow Lilith!! You definitely have no reason to worry -- that's a great story!!
What a fantasy ... thank you!

Neige
12-30-2002, 08:26 PM
Wonderful erotic story Lilith!!! Loved it!!!

Lilith
12-31-2002, 08:49 AM
Lisa976~ Glad you liked!!!! I would too!

rabbit~ sure but just imagine the hedonism if we let all our fantasies become reality.......on second thought, that sounds pretty good!;)

Unregistered~ maybe you were:p so glad you liked!

IenkiMoonshine~ Thanks! I think you need to change you custom user status to "Pixies Cheerleader"......you are good for moral!!!!

PixieSprite~ Thank you! I sure enjoyed writing it!

rabbit
12-31-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Lilith
rabbit~ sure but just imagine the hedonism if we let all our fantasies become reality.......on second thought, that sounds pretty good!;)

To me, too! ;)

rabbit

T-S
12-31-2002, 11:24 AM
Great story Lilith, very hot, nice twist

DallasLiving
12-31-2002, 02:22 PM
Very arousing Lilith. Just the right amount of realism to show how strong fantasies can be. And like I told you yesterday in the chat, I was right. It was amazing. You have a talent with the words and emotions that they bring.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Summer
12-31-2002, 02:24 PM
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um wait ............. pinch!!! hehe
I think we need a road trip like this one just write in a friend. ;)

Unregistered
01-01-2003, 03:31 PM
oh damn lil that was REALLY good... wow. you've got a way with words, girl. ;)

Yorb
01-01-2003, 03:34 PM
er, that last one was me. why didn't it have me logged in? =/ oh well.

Lilith
01-02-2003, 08:55 AM
T-S~ Thanks!!!! Gotta have a twist.....er and a tug.....and a little pinch;)

DallasLiving~ Keep stroking it!........I meant my ego:p

Summer~ I will write you in when I write the UK Tour:p I will need a chaperone:o

Yorb~ that happens sometimes when you are reading the story it logs you out if you sit still too long!!! Thanks for the sweet compliment!

T-S
01-02-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Lilith
T-S~ Thanks!!!! Gotta have a twist.....er and a tug.....and a little pinch;)

:D :D :D LMAO

Kendall
01-05-2003, 03:44 PM
precious..

Unregistered
01-05-2003, 07:11 PM
I like this story very much GREAT ONE :}

martian
01-06-2003, 12:25 PM
Lil,

As usual, amazing!

Thanks!

Lost
01-07-2003, 05:11 AM
NICE! finaly made it to the story section and this was the first one I read, I DO hope most are this good

Glyndwr
01-07-2003, 05:20 AM
Hi Lilith

When we going shopping???????

Lilith
01-07-2003, 07:14 AM
Kendall~ like precious with pigtails?:D Glad you liked!!!

Unregistered~ register so I can thank you properly please!

martian~ well I don't know about amazing but I had a really good time writing it:p

andvari~ most are much better!!!! I just like to play around.......not a writer just love to write when inspired;)

Glyndwr~ is now good for you??;)

skipthisone
01-07-2003, 07:18 AM
I knew you damn women really were'nt shopping all the time.

xanne
01-08-2003, 12:05 PM
Mmmmm, hot story Lilith! Makes me wanna go shopping too............ ;):D

Lilith
01-12-2003, 03:17 PM
Skipthisone~ shopping = sex, going to play Barbies = shopping (which can mean sex;):p)

xanne~ maybe you can chaperone me when I go shopping in the UK next time:p

BlueDuck
01-26-2003, 07:58 PM
NICE STORY...HAVEN'T WE MET? :fly:

Unregistered
04-10-2003, 06:56 PM
Nice one, Lilith, it really got me going. Let us know next time you visit the outback here.....