PDA

View Full Version : GF's Tight Pussy

Tdog6699
01-10-2003, 03:14 PM
My Girlfriend and I are trying to have sex however each time we attempt to start intercourse her vagiana is too tight for my cock. What is the best way to loosen her up? Is there any particular lube that might be of some help? Any help would be great thanks!

Captain_abusive
01-10-2003, 05:10 PM
try for play

dude33
01-10-2003, 05:15 PM
Foreplay and to help things along a bit Vagisil liquid is about as close to the real thing you can get.

GermanSteve
01-10-2003, 07:11 PM
It starts in the head, not between the legs. Keep cool and relax, you two.

dzbuster
01-10-2003, 08:37 PM
stretch her with fingers first

Casperr
01-11-2003, 05:52 AM
Ok.....
Couple of things i suppose... yes, foreplay of course is essential. Make sure she's very relaxed and looking forward to it - discuss if she has any mental issues like fear or something that are making her tense up.
Is it always tight? Or just when you try to have sex?
If it's always tight, then maybe she should play with a small dildo a bit, and get in the habit of stretching herslef out a bit.

Most importantly don't panic - it's perfectly ok and just a matter of identifying what can be done to loosen her up. Worrying, of course, is the worst thing!!!

Good luck, and please let us know how things go!

CasperTG

Lilith
01-11-2003, 09:33 AM
I would suggest (assuming you are both old enough) you have a couple drinks to relax. I can remember being exactly where you 2 are at (only a zillion years ago) and it is very hard to have an enjoyable time when you are so tense. As long as she is really wanting to do this, being so tense could indicate she is reluctant, I would suggest you give her a long slow night with lots of touching, then move to oral sex, being sure to explore her well with one or two fingers as you lick and nibble. When she is in a frenzy from that and wanting to come or has just come (even better) then move to begin intercourse. Hope it helps! Good Luck!

OMG!!!!! WAIT!!!!!!!!! You have to use a condom!!!!!!! and lube!!!!! If she is tight you have to invest in some lube that is safe for condoms and use it!!!! Tense woman, tight, dry pussy and latex are a horrid combo!!! Use a condom and lube, please be safe!!!

Tdog6699
01-11-2003, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the info. gals and guys! Personally I just have a huge fear of hurting the poor girl... She is relatively small in stature and I'm rather large in well all areas. Are there any particular lubes that you all prefer?

sn250s
01-13-2003, 11:55 PM
Possibility: Maybe it's too much...

Lick her first - go easy - avoid the nipples or she'll tighten up. Once she can take your tongue on her clit and if she seems lubed then lick one finger and gently slide it in her. Go easy - work that finger around. Make sure it's lubed. Take your time. If she gets really wet then sneak a lick on your palm, transfer the lick to your head, and try to slide it in.

airhog
01-15-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Tdog6699
Thanks for the info. gals and guys! Personally I just have a huge fear of hurting the poor girl... She is relatively small in stature and I'm rather large in well all areas. Are there any particular lubes that you all prefer?

My gf had a very tight pussy, even after masturbating all the time. It still hurts sometimes, but it is still very enjoyable. After sex for several months, it has stretched a bit, although a really intense orgasm, will make my penis hurt.

Loren
01-23-2003, 02:57 PM

Vaginas are built to stretch enough for a baby.

My wife is tiny and I'm large. She was quite scared when she saw how big I was but it's never been a problem so long as I take it very slow on penetration.

Nobody Special
03-03-2003, 08:50 PM
Are there any particular lubes that you all prefer?

YES.. somthing that is water saluable.. K-Y jelly is Good, Slippery Stuff is good too..... (YES that is a name Brand) Pre-Pare Personal Lube, are just a few..

But you will be able to get the K-Y Jelly at any Drug Store the others I have found in either Sex catalogs or Sex Novelty shops.

E

TinkerBell69
03-06-2003, 09:24 AM
TDog, Im sorry but I have to point this out:

YOU ARE MAKING IT SOUND LIKE IT IS HER FAULT, perhaps thats only my opinion.

Lots and lots and lots of foreplay, dont stop til ur fingers are like prunes and your tongue is numb!!!

Dont just rely on lube, because when she is aroused, her vagina expands, ready for penetration.

dont forget, her vagina can squeeze a baby out, THERE IS ROOM FOR YOU!

Tess
03-06-2003, 11:16 AM
My best advice is to settle into a very long oral session. No rush, just enjoy kissing and licking her pussy. After a good tongue lapping, I bet the tightness issue will become a non-issue.

Foreplay is the key, my friend :)