PDA

View Full Version : Hello men!

AmourNow
05-14-2001, 11:08 AM
Wow, I am impressed!! A lot of sexy dicks out there!!! Yum!!! Bogeyman...how I would love to suck your cum!! Now!!
I am from where your imagination wants me to be from.....I am what you want me to be.....
I am single and LQQING!!! I am 36, big brown eyes and have killer smile....my messurements are 36c-28-36 ......and I can make you cum in no time with my my hot warm mouth......mmmmmmm.......looking forward to meeting all you sexy men!! Let me be your dream come true!!!!

bogeyman
05-14-2001, 11:15 AM
mmm... sounds good to me Armour...

why don't you post a few pics of yourself so all us men can have a look...

I do have a few more pics if you would like to see them....

AmourNow
05-14-2001, 07:41 PM
As soon as I get some I will post them just for you bogeyman...and if you want to show more... I will not complain....I want a weekly pic to show how you are coming along with your tan....yummmmmm... I sure would like to nibble your butt...

sayhey
05-14-2001, 08:22 PM
Hey
single guy here, DC, also have nice warm mouth. Kiss for a starter.

AmourNow
05-14-2001, 08:33 PM
Hi sayhey....welcome:)

Mfalcon25
05-14-2001, 08:46 PM
Hi there Amour...you sound hot and ready to trot...I have a pic as well on here. hopefully you like it as well. I'd certainly love a chance to admire your wonderful measurements with my roaming hands..and perhaps find out how sweet you REALLY are..Mmmmm.

AmourNow
05-14-2001, 08:55 PM
Hi Mfalcom25, I am always ready...and Very sweet....but hun, blowing cold air on your stiff cock won't work like my mouth would......mmmmm :yellghst:

sabbadoo32
05-16-2001, 11:51 AM
Where is "Wherever You Need Me to Be" at? If that's close to Chicago, we should arrange for a live unveiling. I gurantee you that you can touch, and if you put it in your mouth SOMETHING BIG will happen....

nutworld
05-16-2001, 03:33 PM
Welcome to the site..I hope that you find whatever you desire from here.

I've been a member for just a short while..but have had some great times so far.

Enjoy

AmourNow
05-16-2001, 08:34 PM
Desire...mmm....thanks for the welcome nutworld!! :)

AmourNow
05-16-2001, 08:38 PM
Hello sabbadoo 32, I am quite a ways from the windy city :( But I am very curious as to what the "Something Big" is......Is is an all day sucker??? ;)

nutworld
05-16-2001, 08:52 PM
Amour,

Desires are meant to be fulfilled..glad to be of service any time

Hope to see you around sometime soon

AmourNow
05-16-2001, 09:02 PM
Anytime???

I will remember that nut....might just make my way to the Sault one day..... ;)

CptMorgan
05-18-2001, 10:22 PM
Well, Amour,

I like what you say, and how you say it. Now I just wonder what it sounds like in bed. Perhaps a little one on one playtime session is in order.

Chump
05-19-2001, 12:39 AM
So how close to Dallas is Where ever?:fish:

AmourNow
05-19-2001, 07:44 AM
Yo ho ho, the captain wants me to walk the plank.....can I use my tongue???;)

AmourNow
05-19-2001, 07:46 AM
Chump...if your imagination wants me from there..then Dallas is where I am from ;) Yeeehawwww!! Ride baby ride!

Chump
05-21-2001, 07:09 PM
Happy to ablige. Come on over and I'll show ya my "horse"

AmourNow
05-22-2001, 05:46 AM
Hey Chump, I would love to see your horse...and ride it for hours....bareback...mmmmmmmmm.....

bonkers
05-23-2001, 04:27 PM
I am in the UK, so I doubt you could make me cum with your mouth..
i have one hell of an imagination though.... and I am thinking now that you have me tied to your bed, with a pillow under my ass - to give you easier access.
I am already hard from just thinking about what you are going to do to me. You are wet knowing you are going to do thing that you have only had fantasies about.

what are you going to do next???

AmourNow
05-23-2001, 05:18 PM
Bonkers,

I am going to drive you bonkers!!! And there will be nothing you can do about it because you are tied to my bed. You will beg me to stop, but I won't. I will suck you so hard and dry that I will make your head spin.....both heads... ;) Licking my lips now....mmmmmm.....

champ
06-09-2001, 04:22 AM
What do you think ladies?

AmourNow
06-10-2001, 09:33 AM
Wow Champ! Nice penis!! But sweetie you should have posted it under pics for men..then more ladies would see it! :)

danmachine
06-13-2001, 11:20 PM
hello amour-now.You sound like a very sexy person. What is your favorite sexual adventure?

AmourNow
06-14-2001, 05:47 AM
Bonjour Danmachine..I don't know if I am sexy or not, I would need a mans opinion on that one..lol..but I do love adventure and sex! They go hand in hand... I would have to say my favorite sexual adventure would be making love with a person for the very first time. Everything is new and you can't help but to explore!
I also love the doing "It" in the outdoors...mmmmm
nothing beats the sun beating down on your bodies....just heats everything up a little more ;)
Whats your favorite Danmachine??:confused:

danmachine
06-14-2001, 09:15 PM
Outdoors definatly!! Also in places that are semi-public; a hiking trail, late at night in the park, on a hill behind trees at an outdoor concert. Once got caught by a girlfriend's big sis in a mall parking lot. Wow what a rush. Came lots that time.

John_L
06-21-2001, 02:14 PM
AmourNow,
On your holiday to the west coast you find yourself upon the beach. The warm sun gently lulls you to sleep. When you wake, you find you cannot see, but you feel the gentle rustle of silk upon your face. You cannot remove the blindfold because your arms and legs are tied with a silken rope. What they are tied to you cannot tell, but you feel yourself exposed totally to the sun. You are spread eagle upon your beach blanket and you can tell your bathing suit is missing.

You also realize what woke you up. You feel the gentle kiss once more upon your foot. You feel it again, then again a little farther up. Slowly you feel the kisses continue up your leg. You feel yourself getting very hot and very wet and you become ever more aware of the kisses moving closer and closer towards your hot sex. You feel wave after wave of pleasure coming up your leg as the kisses draw ever closer.

You feel your need firing inside of your hot sex, and you know you must cum. You feel the kisses slowly closing in, far slower than you wish. The kisses finally pass your knee and you feel a low moan escape your lips.

You wish you could reach down and force those lips kissing you to hurry up, but you cannot move your arms. Your confinement only increases your need and you feel your lust build even greater. The kisses have finally passed your knee and you feel a single finger gently circle your nipple, causing it to become very hard.

Once more you moan, this time because you feel your nipple gently squeezed. The kissing is coming closer to your sex and you feel your hot, wet, needing sex open between your spread legs. You know its open, inviting those lips to come kiss it. Your breast is being massaged now and the kissing has reached your inner thigh.

You feel an orgasm start building as your unknown lover starts nibbling your inner thigh. You feel your body tense as your lovers tongue starts licking your inner thigh, You feel your body arch as your lovers tongue closes in upon your sex. You feel yourself cum hard as your lover gently runs their tongue between your wet lips, searching for your very hard clit.

You scream as your lover finds your needing clit, licking it then running a little circle around it with their tongue. You feel your breasts fondled as your lover licks your clit and sucks on your pussy lips. You feel wave after wave of pleasure running through your body as you cum again and again. Finally, with you exhausted, your lover gently retreats from your enflamed sex and you slip back into sleep.

You awaken as children run by. With a start, you realize it was all a dream. Chuckling to yourself, you make a mental note to always cyber with John before taking a nap.

ripple66
06-21-2001, 03:37 PM
The trick, amour, is suck us off very slowly - at least in my book..

:-)

AmourNow
06-23-2001, 07:18 AM
OMG JOHN_L!!!!!!

I DON'T EVER WANNA WAKE UP!! :D
I am going for a nap soon... where are you??? ;)
Wow.. thanks John_L for the wet typing! ;)

And ripple 66... I have many speeds..I am capable of going 1mph to 100 mph...Pic one!!! ;)

And I am off to the sandy beach again!! ;) :D

AmourNow
06-23-2001, 07:21 AM
OMG JOHN_L!!!!!!

I DON'T EVER WANNA WAKE UP!!! :D
Wow.. Thanks for the wet typing!! ;)
I am going for a nap soon.... Where are you? ;)

And Ripple66..I have many speeds...I am capable of going 1mph to 100mph!!! Pic one! ;)

And for now..I am off to the sandy beach again!! ;)

Mmmmmmm

Catzmeow
07-08-2001, 12:47 AM
Hey Amour...
Love the fact that your open sexually....not enough of that amongst the adults of our world = )
Should you ever be in my neck of the woods, let me know, I'll tell u some cool places to visit = )
Keep it wet! ; )

Catzmeow :eek:

Pst...the first smiley is Amour waiting for a nice long cock to warm up...and the second smiley is the recipients' as she heats his cock to boiling hehe

RipCord
07-15-2001, 11:10 AM
Sorry to inform you all,

But please don't post a message here for AmourNow as Amour is no longer with us :( see thread "A tragedy has happened" in general chat.

Thanks