PDA

View Full Version : Starting Over....

iTriedSoHard
01-14-2003, 12:56 PM
Forgive me....
I'm no longer a virgin.

I figured since I haven't been here in so long I better re-introduce myself...cuz...a lot's changed.

Hi! My name is ????????? and I'm 18!
I have long, dark hair - green/blue eyes (more green than blue, but they change a lot....), light, fair skin and I'm slim. I'm short though too....but like they say....good things come in small packages.

I hope I'll be able to come here more often than I was before! I don't get online much.
If you want to be sure I get your messages send them to: i_trysohard@hotmail.com
You can add me to your messengers too if you want. I love meeting new people!

kleclere
01-14-2003, 01:05 PM
Welcome back iTriedsohard. Hope to be see more of you at Pixies. Sounds like a very beautiful lady see you and talk to you later.

DallasLiving
01-14-2003, 01:08 PM
Glad to see you are back TriedSoHard. Hope you will be able to post more this time :) And hope you enjoy your stay.

Doomsday
01-14-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by iTriedSoHard
Forgive me....
I'm no longer a virgin.

I figured since I haven't been here in so long I better re-introduce myself...cuz...a lot's changed.

Hi! My name is ????????? and I'm 18!
I have long, dark hair - green/blue eyes (more green than blue, but they change a lot....), light, fair skin and I'm slim. I'm short though too....but like they say....good things come in small packages.

I hope I'll be able to come here more often than I was before! I don't get online much.
If you want to be sure I get your messages send them to: i_trysohard@hotmail.com
You can add me to your messengers too if you want. I love meeting new people!

Congrats to you.... welcome... you are lovely.. and I'll add you to MSN if that is ok?

Nice Guy
01-14-2003, 06:14 PM
That is the great thing about this place. You can get on any time you can and you are still treated like an everyday regular. Welcome for the second time :)

sw_juggalo
01-15-2003, 11:10 AM
Welcome back once again....

Aqua
01-15-2003, 12:32 PM
Welcome back Itrysohard! Glad to see you've posted some pics here... ;) :D