PDA

View Full Version : ~TAINT~

LixyChick
01-25-2003, 03:30 PM
Ya know!

It ain't the pussy or balls......It ain't the sphincter!

It's the TAINT!

That wonderfully sensitive line between these two points!

What do you think of the TAINT?

Lickable? Don't touch? Nibble a bit? Slide your tongue up it from the ass or down from the balls/pussy?

WHAT? Tell me! I NEED to know!

Lilith
01-25-2003, 03:32 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmm! If it T'ain't, it should be:p

LixyChick
01-25-2003, 03:35 PM
Agreed Lilith!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

Scarecrow
01-25-2003, 03:36 PM
It Taint this nor is it that but it sure is sensitive so give it a rub:o :fly:

Tess
01-25-2003, 03:38 PM
One of my favorite playgrounds, for sure. Put your hands on the headboard and sit on my face, and I can teach you what you want to know about taint.

Taint bad, taint bad at all :)

LixyChick
01-25-2003, 03:49 PM
Oh My! I'm all a flutter!

Men after my own heart!

Tain't it nice??? Tis! Tain't it?

quisath
01-25-2003, 04:29 PM
Taint know reason to leave it alone.

Uncle Silky
01-25-2003, 05:11 PM
*grumbles and tastes bile* buncha goddamn pun-spewin... *grumbles*

big_yin
01-25-2003, 05:28 PM
Taint the worst place to be, infact one of my faves!!

m45
01-25-2003, 05:29 PM
H@RD Rock has it!
Damn love Taint, some of my fav ain't it? Yep is.
Like my Taint tainted too!...
OOOOOOOoohhhhhhhhhh YA!
Let me clear you a place to sit down.

And that Taint no lie....

iTriedSoHard
01-25-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Uncle Silky
*grumbles and tastes bile* buncha goddamn pun-spewin... *grumbles*

Yes, and we're the ones having all the FUN!!!

dicksbro
01-25-2003, 06:25 PM
Tanit's quaint. No saint, just quaint. Yep, that's taint, taint it?

skipthisone
01-25-2003, 07:15 PM
It may just be the tasty part of a woman....hits those taste buds right between sweet and salty....mmmm

scotzoidman
01-25-2003, 07:54 PM
Quick lil licks at the Taint makes her flutter & go wooooo...hmmm, it has the same effect on me too...

PantyFanatic
01-25-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by skipthisone
It may just be the tasty part of a woman....hits those taste buds right between sweet and salty....mmmm
It’s super GOOD, but it taint the BEST:p. I love to kiss, nibble, Lick, SUCK and play at the taint. And that’s just during the journey from BLISS to HEAVEN!:D :p I love doing it and having it done to me.:p :D LOVE it when she rubs it with a hard nipple.:eek:
BUT!….. That SPECIAL, SWEET, WET, CREAMY, UNIQUE, DRIPPY taste is only twice as WONDERFUL as whatever is second. When we start and I get to SUCK her through those silky panties:p….. It’s THAT taste that activates the LAUNCH sequence. The glazed look in my eyes means nothing!:rolleyes: I just have given it ALL over to the POWER! Watch the vanes in my temples pulse to know where I’m being taken. And as I crawl over you and flip you around, it’s being directed form outside of me. The breathing and sudden thrusts just happen themselves. The pounding hips and drool amaze me too. My fingers and tongue will find their way to the TAINT,… any other places that are wonderfully surprising. I can only tell you that,… so far, we’ve always both been whole afterwards when together, we drift back to reality in that warm, wet, sticky pool.

Oooooooooooooooooo! Guess I have to say “Yes Lixy! I like the TAINT.”:)

Slow Ride
01-26-2003, 02:56 AM
I had to have my taint removed six years ago........

it just hasn't been the same..........I sure do miss it !!!!!!!

Slow Ride
01-26-2003, 02:58 AM
*just kidding* taint true.........

Booger
01-26-2003, 08:57 PM
taint never thoght about it much

Loulabelle
01-27-2003, 03:31 PM
Taint on the menu for me. :(

Working on it though. ;) :p

scotzoidman
01-28-2003, 01:09 AM
Taint the best thing in the world, but it's next to it ;)

LixyChick
01-28-2003, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by pantyfanatic

It’s super GOOD, but it taint the BEST:p. I love to kiss, nibble, Lick, SUCK and play at the taint. And that’s just during the journey from BLISS to HEAVEN!:D :p I love doing it and having it done to me.:p :D LOVE it when she rubs it with a hard nipple.:eek:
BUT!….. That SPECIAL, SWEET, WET, CREAMY, UNIQUE, DRIPPY taste is only twice as WONDERFUL as whatever is second. When we start and I get to SUCK her through those silky panties:p….. It’s THAT taste that activates the LAUNCH sequence. The glazed look in my eyes means nothing!:rolleyes: I just have given it ALL over to the POWER! Watch the vanes in my temples pulse to know where I’m being taken. And as I crawl over you and flip you around, it’s being directed form outside of me. The breathing and sudden thrusts just happen themselves. The pounding hips and drool amaze me too. My fingers and tongue will find their way to the TAINT,… any other places that are wonderfully surprising. I can only tell you that,… so far, we’ve always both been whole afterwards when together, we drift back to reality in that warm, wet, sticky pool.

Oooooooooooooooooo! Guess I have to say “Yes Lixy! I like the TAINT.”:)

OMGGGGGGGGGGG! Don't.......... Stop............ Don't............
Stop............ Don't............... Stop................... Don't Stop............. Don't Stop............ Oh YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! OMGGGGGGGGGG! Mmmmmmmm!

Oops!.......It's ok folks............Kindly break it up...........move along.................nothing to see here!

*blushing*

PantyFanatic
01-28-2003, 09:02 AM
And Scotzoid said it ALL in one sentence. :(