PDA

View Full Version : Pregnancy Sex?

Jwilliams
02-20-2003, 03:20 AM
I am wondering what everybody thinks of sex during pregnancy. My wife and I are thinking about getting pregnant and we were discussing the sex side of it. We are both a little turned on by the idea.

celticangel
02-20-2003, 06:04 AM
If it feels good--do it!
Just adapt to find a comfy position.
Personally,with my last pregnancy(my baby is now 10yrs old!) I was fine up to the last 3 months, then it got a bit more difficult---but with love and humour and a vivid imagination it will be fine!
Best wishes for whatever lies ahead for u both xx

Teddy Bear
02-20-2003, 08:22 AM
Theres no reason why you can't have sex throughout the pregnancy, but you can check with your doctor to.

During both of mine I found my sex drive went sky-high, hormones, nice little things huh...

You'll have fun experimenting together to find comfortable positions as the tummy grows. Was sometimes a funny sight to see the big huge belly bouncing and we'd end up in a fit of laughter. When your in love its all good.

All the best to you both and your babies!! Let us know when we're aunties & uncles. :)

Teddy :D :D

IAKaraokeGirl
02-20-2003, 08:29 AM
Most books I've read concur with what's already been written here. Have fun--and watch out for that second trimester. The hormones go nuts, and she may be chasing you around the room! :D

skipthisone
02-20-2003, 09:33 AM
My SO and I had more sex when she was pregnant than any other time...but watch out...there was a month in there the horomones went wacko and I wasnt even allowed to look at her....

sn250s
02-24-2003, 11:55 PM
Sex was great during pregnancy. Stimulation of her nipples will cause contractions. Learn to work them well. It will also help make them stronger.

She will be wetter than normal. Lick her often since the orgasms help condition her for contractions. While you lick her use your fingers to gently but firmly stretch her vagina.

In the final few weeks have sex every night. Semen softens her vagina and will make labor a bit easier for her.

Steph
03-09-2003, 03:25 AM
IAKaraokeGirl & sn250s - I cannot underestimate how much I just learned from your posts. I'm thinking of having a baby in a couple of years or so . . . haven't read much about it yet (and have to kick this cigarette habit first). Thanks for your words of wisdom!

Nobody Special
03-10-2003, 12:17 AM
Damn I was the one who didn't get the sleep when My wife was Pregnant..... between her getting me up at midnight to go to the store for long 3 hour walks.... and then getting home and finally getting to bed only to be awakened 2 hours later by a HORNEY PREGNANT WOMAN and then haveing to goto work and then not getting out of work till 6 or even 11 pm some nights... got little frustrating.... but hey that was the most Sex that I had in such a short period of time....

;)

E

Nobody Special
03-10-2003, 12:19 AM
hey Steph..... You can do it.... but you know the best thing is to not do it for you.... but to do it for your unborn child.... it makes a better incentive for you to be able to quit smoking...

E

Steph
03-10-2003, 12:36 AM
I hear you, Nobody Special. I HAVE to quit but I love smoking! ARGH! But wow, lots of sex during pregnancy!?! I didn't know this!

I also think men such as yourself are underappreciated for what you have to put up with when your wives are preganant. :)

Lilith
03-10-2003, 08:25 AM
Steph~ Pregnancy is such a great sexy time. I would wake up cumming, from a deep sleep.

Sweet Thing
03-10-2003, 10:25 AM
Sex during my pregnancies was wonderful because I didn't hae to worry about birth control. LOL When her tummy gets bigger, it just means that you get to be more creative in your positioning. Heck, we were ordered to have sex to try to get my last labor going. LOL Orgasms are good because they excercise the uterus. Perineal massage to stretch the vagina is a great form of foreplay...hubby could get his fist inside me near the end. I always found that Kegels made me horny as hell. Just before her due date, nipple stimulation is great to help get labor going.

Nobody Special
03-10-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Steph
I hear you, Nobody Special. I HAVE to quit but I love smoking! ARGH! But wow, lots of sex during pregnancy!?! I didn't know this!

I also think men such as yourself are underappreciated for what you have to put up with when your wives are preganant. :)

Hey Steph... If I told you about the last year, since my son was born, I think you wuld be Jealous of my wife. and sympathetic at the same time...

5 major surgeries, ectopic pregnancy (almost died), Unexplained pain on her right side, cists on both overies, and Endometreosis to start with... we have gone months with out Sex cause of her pain.... that is why we are trying to get pregnant again.... to hlep with the pain and get out sex life back ;)

E

sn250s
03-10-2003, 11:52 PM
Steph - If I could only let you see what I've seen you'd quit smoking , no doubt.

I just lost my best friend. It's more painful than I ever imagined. His last eight years were so bad. Smoking... Damn. If only.

rabbit
03-16-2003, 08:20 PM
Sex during pregnancy was some of the MOST erotic lovemaking I ever had. Loved it!!!!

rabbit

ShadowRaven
04-02-2003, 07:27 PM
Was maybe one of the best times of sex I ever had when my wife was pregant. Well, till recently where we are trying all sorts of new things but even so I think the recent times is a very close second. :D

babybunny
04-03-2003, 12:34 PM
Had sex as often as we could. Being pregnant makes you so lustful and horny. In fact even while in labor I wanted sex. He loved the fact of not worrying about getting me pregnant since i already was. :D I say go for it and enjoy it as it is one of the best sex times you will have.

~babybunny~