PDA

View Full Version : Cock Rings?

Sweet Thing
03-09-2003, 04:52 PM
Okay, hubby and I are starting to get interested in some toys and other enhancements...we were wondering about cock rings...do they really help maintain erection...which is better...plain or fancy...jelly or rubber...are the vibrating ones worth the money...which ones have you used and what were your faves?:confused:

katekate42
03-09-2003, 11:17 PM
My fiance and I gave one of the leather ones with snaps a try, and he seemed to really enjoy it. It made him harder and now that we've used it a few times it really seems to enhance the whole experience for him (the first time it made him orgasm VERY quickly). I haven't noticed a huge difference using it aside from enjoying his extra sensitivity. Not sure about any of the jelly or vibrating ones, but I've heard as long as it's not metal it's pretty comfortable. Good luck and have fun experimenting :)

JohnnyJohnson
03-10-2003, 01:45 PM
Hey, my wife put the purple jelly cockring we have on me a couple nights ago while she sucked me... it felt great! I left if on for the sex and my orgasm was INTENSE! She couldn't feel much difference at all, but I sure did. I can vouch for the jelly's comfort. It's a wise investment that your hubby will be thankful for.

popper70
03-10-2003, 04:15 PM
well i use them sometimes. but i'm not sure if they really keep my erection. sometimes i think, definitfly yes and an othertime i think it's just the same as without one. but one thing i can say for sure, there is no a negative effect-for me.
i once bought two rubber-ones but they are different types. one is just a ring u put over the dick but meanwhile it's broken. i fear the meterial was not compatible with the oil. but it was very flexibe what was good. the other one is not that much flexible and is made out of two strings (like the pic). it works not that good as the normal ring, but therefore u can also put the balls within it.
but i enjoy using cockrings a lot. the erection feels great, the touch feels great, the sex feels great, orgasm feels great...

Sweet Thing
03-10-2003, 04:17 PM
Thank you KK42 and JJ for your responses. We will probably go for the jelly ones rather than leather...the jelly is more our style.

popper70
03-10-2003, 04:24 PM
this one is like mine, it's just longer than the one i have but the same system.

popper70
03-10-2003, 04:25 PM
i think i'd like this one

popper70
03-10-2003, 04:26 PM
f'x

Sweet Thing
04-08-2003, 01:02 PM
Thank you Popper for your advice and style suggestions. I have just ordered three different ones so we will see what happens. ;)