PDA

View Full Version : welcome home after a hard days work

dreamergirl19
03-31-2003, 09:37 PM
be kind my first story please:
you come in from a streesfull day at the site and sit down in your chair and i just finshed my duties for the day and in the kitchen fixing you a drink while mistress is asleep upstairs. i come out wearing nothing carring a cup of tea for your headache and you put it down and tell me come sit on your daddys lap and make him happy so i crawl up to your chair and sit down on your lap and start undoing your buttons one by one trying to free up your chest and theslowly draw out my second favorite piece and suck it like a babby bottle till u finally get really hard then yourcock is throbin and its sack is pulled up to the shaft and i lean down and deep thraot it really far and bend over so you can fill my belly full then i get up and lick all of your finger and slowly erise to give you a deep passoinate french kiss which our toungs intertwine and finally you feel all hard agian and then i go bakc down and slowly inch by scared inch take you in to my mouth and suck suck really really hard to make you shoot again i eep o sucking that big butful cockn loosen up your pants form a hard days work.

kleclere
03-31-2003, 09:43 PM
Dreamergirl19 hope you continue this story. Hot so far please continue.

dreamergirl19
03-31-2003, 10:01 PM
while im sucking i start doing my trick that you love so much my legs go up in the air and i start doing pushups onthe chair while sucking your cock makeing you chuckle and finaaly your hips start bucking andi go down realyy hard and fast and let you climax into me while im upside down . then i turn back right side up and see you asleep and i go into the kitchen and fix that leek under the sink so i go and with my belly up and start the job. Mistress ann wakes up from her nap and finds me under the sink instead of my brother and starts laughing when she sees my brother cooking dinner . She asks us "my childern what are you doing ?? it suppost to be the other way around" i dotn respond the sarcastic remark in my mind but i say dearest mother my brother offered me a challange and i had to excpet he says i dont do enoguh around the house for you and dad but i say i do so we swapped jobs. " she comes over to me and said who gave you that permission may i ask ? i said no one but i thought we knew what time you slept to with dad and we thoguht we could get away with it mam. sge said ill punish you later but fiorst i have an itch that i need to get rid why dotn you help me get rid of it nick. wait whose who here i cant tell you apart today since you both are covered a little mom asks. i get up and say i"m nicky and nick is over there cooking but since im diwn already i help you out so he wont burn thefood.you say im going to change your names tonight my dears to what ever your father and i decide since you both are our little slutty vampires that live off of our love and feed off of us when we take a human and childern we will be feeding tonight and the cup willbe past to you after us since we need to see your eyes carefully after you drink and choos new names since you are my buitfull twins that we created and can distroy i will change your names since your father has to work at the site of his stripper job which we will go over later ..

dreamergirl19
04-01-2003, 11:47 PM
hey guys please forgive the great eror my twin did to my story i didnt know he took it over and screwed it up so it wont make sense. let me make it more sensible to you ..

Im not a girl but logged under my mistresses name and my name is nichola and my borther is nicholas .
My parents thought it would be cute to name us alike well it didnt go over well in school when are reall parnets happen to find out about us we ended up on the streets to becomin whores for really nasty pimps. then when the master and mistress pulled up and spoted us they knew they had to have us for their own childeren thats why the om and dad thing.
My brother is the techinical one who could fix any leaky thing and Im the chef who happen to make great delicatable food for the both of them. we are not thier only childeren but are their favorites with the feets we can accompish..
my adopted parents are what we call vampire wannabes they get high and drink liquid which is koolaid and let us drink some to but after the older ones get it first or who eve they want to see the souls of that night. dad does work on a consturtion siote but mom belves hes a stripper sine dad has such tight mussles. she trying to get off the acid and we help by givin her none and telling all of our street friends and enimeis not to. they think they are young which they are they are like 30 thats all i can say ..
you see we are there slaves and we like to messwith each other sometimes and it gets oretty crazy around here which i dont mind..

to continue where it stoped making sense .... i go over to mistress ann and say you really want that itch gone form me or form dad since he has to wake up in a little while for dinner anyway. she happen tothink and responds that i need to wake him up but i need to get it all stiff agian with out likn it and you just know how nicky. i fianly get off of the florr and walk calmy over to the sleping suspect and go down and start liking it lghtly and then flicking my toung teasing him every way that i know how so i finally get it really lubed up and you take him in your shaft and slowly but gently pump him up and down until he finally comes and gsooths ypur very itchy part .. i chuckle as i set the table while seeing this. dad finally wakes up very groggy and see you on his lap sayingg was that was butiiful my love but who happen to suck isnce i know it wasnt your toug but somtihng more gracefull and shouldnt tease their father like that again while hes asleep.
I head quickly into the kitchen thinking oh no im in trouble i hear dad take up the belt and say okay guys which one of you suked my cock and why? i happen to know fom expernce and go out side and say im sorry father it was me mom wanted to have her way with you im sorry i will never do it agian i wont tease you while you are sleeping .
my puppy dog face is on that i know you cant refuce that well.Yuo happpen to see this adn say i know my son that you havent forgotin the cardil rule in this house but since i cant punish your mother your going to take her place i will punish her later tonight.. islowly get up and walk over to your favorte whipping bench that looks at the house rules and see that the rule one says: if a person in this house is asleep you dont paly with him or her for any game let them sleep but if they need to wake up throw some water on them if they are slave but if it a parental wake them up gentrly by carsesing their face and seeing yto their comort after they woke up and no sex with a sleeping person. to be contuinued by nick

White Noise
04-17-2003, 08:14 AM
Nice

MatrixMan69
10-24-2003, 11:01 PM
You're lucky you have a family thats hot in your opinion. The only person I fucked in my family is my half-sister, and thats only half-incest. I got several pics of us two, just ask me.