PDA

View Full Version : Kegel Pro Vaginal Excerciser?

Sweet Thing
04-09-2003, 12:35 PM
Has anyone ever used one of these? I have to admit that after three babies, I am just not very tight anymore and would love to tighten up a good bit for his sake and mine.

Lilith
04-09-2003, 01:14 PM
I have not tried that product but have found the best most fun excercise can simply be had by kegeling his cock while it's burried deep within.;)

Cheyanne
04-09-2003, 01:30 PM
Never used one of those things. I do have a habit of exercising those muscles quite often. You can do just the Kegal exercises anywhere, anytime, sometimes I find myself doing them without realizing that I started...

And yes Lilith... that is the most fun of all... and it doesn't cost anyting!! :)

Steph
04-09-2003, 11:49 PM
Yep, I just do 'em on my own or do 'em when I'm doing him.

Sweet Thing
04-10-2003, 07:47 AM
Yeah, I do kegels all the time too without even thinking about it...It never really seems to help as far as tightening me up. I just wondered if this thing might make my kegels more efficient and effective somehow. Probably not though...I was just curious if anyone had used it before.

ericthered
04-11-2003, 03:43 PM
Sweet Thing, Lilith, Steph, by conincidence I am asking for comments (see my thread in General Sex) about www.jadeeggs.com, who made Jade Eggs for exercising your pussy. They sound much more fun than the Exerciser (which looks like the Killer Satellite from Outer Space) and they claim to work quickly. I understand that doing exercises by yourself is more difficult and almost impossible to work all the muscless separately.

Please let me know if you have any comments,

BlueSwede
04-13-2003, 06:23 AM
Is this the product you are referring to?

http://www.clitical.com/adult_reviews/sex_toy_reviews/kegel_exerciser_review.php

I have one of these. The con side: It's not cheap. It can be a hassle to remember to use it daily. And then, of course, you have to clean it before you put it away. It's easier to just do Kegels on your own without any extra fuss or bother. The pro side: I get immediate feedback; the exerciser lets me see or feel just how much I'm managing to squeeze the thing shut. In other words, I can tell if I am really working those muscles or not. The other benefit is that it makes me hot as heck. I always end up having an orgasm when I use it. (Don't get carried away, though, and start thrusting it in and out like a dildo when you get hot. You can end up hurting yourself. Ahh...I learned the hard way about that the first time I used it [she said with a sheepish grin].)

Another possibility are vaginal cones, but those aren't cheap either. The cheapest I've seen them is $60. This site sells those, in addition to the PMTx, which you can use to see how efficiently you're doing your Kegels. All of the products at this site are sold primarily for women with urinary incontinence problems. However, the muscles you are strengthening to eliminate that problem are the same ones you're using when you do Kegels.

http://www.kegelme.com/html/products.html

Sorry if this post is as clear as mud! I know I didn't explain it very well. Good luck!

ericthered
04-14-2003, 06:47 AM
Been doing a bit more research on this (I find anything to do with pussies fascinating) and came up with this quote :-

"Note that I say ‘for the sake of your health’; strong muscles are not absolutely necessary for good lovemaking. Having said that, there are women who take the muscles in their pussy seriously, and the results can be very pleasing for them and their men. A real courtesan should be able to ‘milk’ her man with her pussy, all without moving her hips. She can move his cock from side to side in her vagina. You can imagine that the chance to make love to a woman with a pussy like this has always been highly valued. This is what the Karma Sutra says about vaginal muscle control and the woman who has it. 'She must always lay stress on closing and constricting the Yoni (the vagina) until it holds the Lingam (the penis) as with a fist, opening and shutting at her pleasure, and finally acting as the hand of the Gopala-girl who milks the cow. This can be learned only by long practice, and especially by throwing the will into the part affected. Her husband will then value her above all women, nor would he exchange her for the most beautiful queen in the Three Worlds...’
Even if you just know that the most beautiful queen in the Three Worlds would not stand a chance with your man, still it would be nice to milk him like a Gopala-girl. Or even if you cannot manage that, to just hold him tight and squeeze him when you want to. Doctors prescribe exercises (Kegel exercises – look for them on the internet) that strengthen your muscles and give you the ability to squeeze if not to milk. They also give you better sensations and easier orgasms. The exercises are well known, but still the Western world is not full of Gopala-girls. That is because, like most forms of pure exercise, they are boring. They are also difficult to do correctly, which just adds to the problem.
There are exercise gadgets available that help you squeeze but they do look as if they were designed by NASA and if I had a pussy I think I would be cautious about letting one of these machines near it. As a much more interesting alternative try visiting www.jadeeggs.com. This company sells beautiful jade eggs in three different sizes. They are smooth and warm up quickly in your hand. The idea is to slip one into your pussy and hold it. If your muscles are weak, you will have trouble holding one of the larger ones inside. Never mind; as you squeeze and struggle to stop it slipping out, you are already exercising those important muscles. As you get stronger, you will be able to hold smaller and smaller eggs, and hold them for longer periods. They are perfectly hygienic and safe; they even look pretty. And they cannot get lost inside because there is nowhere for them to go. If one is being awkward and refusing to come back out into the cold, you just squat and lay the egg – like a chicken.
As an expert you can do two things with the eggs. Firstly some have a small hole drilled right through them. You can put a thread through one and use it to hang weights on. The company recommends that you do not start with more than 10 pounds weight unless you are already an expert. 10 pounds! Can you imagine being able to hold 10 pounds just by squeezing your pussy muscles? And if that is what you can do, what do the so-called experts manage to support? I can’t imagine – but I do know that a pussy like that sounds very interesting.
The most advanced thing you can do with your eggs is to insert two small ones and then use all the different muscles around your vagina to move them around inside you, even tap them together. Beads of sweat are gathering on my brow, and I am absolutely sure that your man will feel the same way when he thinks of you exercising your pussy to provide him with the ultimate sheath for his sword. Move over, Gopala-girl!"

I don't think a mere male should comment beyond say 'It sounds good to me!'

BlueSwede
04-14-2003, 08:27 AM
The vaginal cones work like the jade eggs you described, eric, except that you start with the lightest weight one. The size of each does not change, just the weight. There's a little nylon loop of thread at the end of it for easier removal once you're finished "exercising."

69SuperSport
04-20-2003, 09:52 AM
If ya REALLY wanna work that puss. Get ya some string beads, wind em around ya finger, insert, leaving just enough of em out to hang on to. Hold ya lips together, with the beads being between ya clit and the folds of the lips between ya fingers, pull lips up toward clit, and SLOWLY pull beads out one at a time, going away from clit. After several times of doin this, you'll be Orgasming so much ya puss can't help but be tight. *wink* Not to mention Wet & Ready..Mmmmmmmmmmm, Time for a Lil Tongue Lashin now..hehe