PDA

View Full Version : Women!!! FFM Threesome or FF Bi experiance

Cobalt
04-18-2003, 11:10 AM
How many women here would or would love to, do or try, a FFM threesome or a FF Bi experiance? And what is your opion of it , would it be fun, was it fun, would you do it again, ect. Love to here your response. I think it is a male's fantasy to be in a FFM threesome. It is one of mine.

naughty_gal
04-18-2003, 11:13 AM
id love to do a FFM threesome. i think it would be so erotic. wouldnt do it with a boyfriend thou. preferably two strangers.

Sharni
04-18-2003, 03:43 PM
ME!!!!!!!

:fly: :fly: :fly: :fly:

BlueSwede
04-18-2003, 04:26 PM
I think threesomes are difficult whether it's MFM or FMF. I always feel like someone gets left out. Plus, I just prefer to concentrate all my attention on just one person at a time. I guess it would be different if the 3rd person was just observing and not participating. I've never made love with other bi females, only gay females, and they definitely weren't interested in having a male watch, much less participate. Though now that I am about to get married, all of that is history anyway.

Vintage Vixen
04-18-2003, 05:17 PM
I'M GAME...been there done that,but not with a man i loved..makes a huge dif when you love 1 out of the 3 party's found that out in A.C....Yet i still am determined to make the FFM thing work:)

Cobalt
04-18-2003, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BlueSwede
[B] I've never made love with other bi females, only gay females,

Did you enjoy it? and why did you enjoy it , if you did? Was the other female better than a man in certian aspects?:confused:

BlueSwede
04-19-2003, 08:19 AM
My experiences with my female lovers has essentially been the same as with my male lovers; the experiences have always been more fulfilling, more enjoyable, the more I cared about the person. I've had sex with both men and women more or less for the sake of sex, but I just haven't enjoyed it as much as when I've first been attracted to the person, gotten to know them (thus have some type of emotional bond with them), and then had sex with them as just a natural progression in the relationship. I haven't found that my female partners are necessarily better lovers than my male partners have been, but there is a closeness that's difficult to put into words that exists with my female lovers that just isn't there with my male lovers.

sensations
04-21-2003, 10:39 PM
A fantasy of mine also, to experience making love with a woman, and to progress to a FFM threesome.

Cobalt
11-02-2004, 08:48 PM
Bumped, For all the new members.

Salacious
11-02-2004, 08:56 PM
It's a dream I have. One day perhaps it will be realized.

OzKristin
11-02-2004, 09:02 PM
I've had a bi experience, but I never made it all the way..I'm currently actively looking into finding a girl that would like to have some fun :) I can't wait!

nikki1979
11-03-2004, 10:34 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^same here^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ have had MFMs and MFMFMs and totally enjoyed the hell outta all them , but wasnt able to spen enough time w the girl LOL sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo must find a girl i can trust and have her in w hubby n me :D tho on the same point i wanna get a guy n w hubby n me also , out of all the 3somes n moresomes ive had , ive never had DP cept w hubby and a vibe and im dieing to try that!

~nikki

kathy1
11-03-2004, 09:49 PM
I luuuuuuvvvvved FMF.....it's just so nice being fucked while you lick away at her pussy......it was prolly one of the hottest sexual experiences i've ever had.....although, i gotta admit, i loved having him and her in doggie and me scooted up under her, licking her clit as she got fucked, giving him some licks to his balls at the same time......and having her face buried between my legs all the while.....and there's still that one thing i haven't done yet and want to......would be so nice to eat her at the same time as him.....ohhhh dayummmm :slurp:

*wanders off to buy more batteries*

Pita
11-03-2004, 09:57 PM
^^^^Damn you girls are hot!! :hot:

Hubby and I have done a threesomes and foursomes and its fun if done with the right people.

Galatea
11-03-2004, 10:17 PM
Hubby and I had a girlfriend we shared on a regular basis until recently. Its hella fun for everybody involved. As long as you don't have expectations of what you want to happen or what you expect to happen its great! But my favorite has got to be watching hubby fuck another woman while I watch. Unfortunately, our "toy" has gotten herself a man of her own now and is playing good girl. Gotta respect that. It was fun while it lasted and somehow I don't see this as a permanent relationship she's in anyway. :p Maybe we'll get to do it again....next time i'm recording it though....just in case this happens again!

kathy1
11-03-2004, 10:48 PM
^^^^^ oh definitely!!!! I loved watching him fuck her too....just sumpin terribly exciting watching him get and give so much pleasure....

JAG2888
11-03-2004, 11:01 PM
Love watching her be with her, just the thought of each woman teasing and pleasing, mmmmmmmmmm, please let me....

imaginewithme
11-03-2004, 11:03 PM
I think it would be nice, as long as we were all ok with it. I know myself too well tho and know I'd be jealous after all the 'hot passion' was over with. Thinking that 'she' would be on his mind. The idea of touching a woman or pleasing her the way I get pleased by him is exciting, but not sure if I'd really be able to go thru with it. Figure its a fantasy and might not be all that if it does happen.....

cherrypie7788
11-16-2004, 07:34 AM
If I were ever in a FFM threesome it would NOT be with my fiance, no way in hell. For one, he's very much against that, and two I think it'd bring up too many emotional problems in the relationship. I'd be worried, he'd be worried, then there would be the other female that may or may not have enjoyed it and who MAY want to do it again (or worse, just be with ONE of us and not the other).

Fiance and I do not share an open sexual relationship and I don't care to. Too much to worry over. A MMF threesome IS appealing to me, however, but I don't know if I'd truly go through with that either (at least not with fiance).

BTW--I have been in a FF situation (or two or ten lol but with the same woman) and I have to say that the only difference in it is that there is another set of breasts and a pussy to play with instead of a penis :D lol
Maybe that is because I take charge and TELL what I want ("I want you to lick me right there...No, not there, to the right. A little further..Little further...OH GOD BABY YES!") LOL

Coaster
11-16-2004, 10:12 PM
HAHAHAHAH Cherrypie............ is that with a southern accent?

OH GAAWWWWWWWD BAAAAAABY YEASSSSSSSSSSS!

No I wanna hear you say it.......... gees!

cherrypie7788
11-17-2004, 07:38 AM
LOL yeah Coaster, I guess it is with a southern accent...Want me to whisper it in your ear? ;)

Coaster
11-17-2004, 08:27 AM
Hell yeah baby!

Then we can have our very own 3some.........mmmmmmmmm

Jessy19
11-20-2004, 11:54 PM
I've never had a threesome and I don't think I would either. I like one on one kind of love. I feel that if you really love someone you shouldn't have to share them with anyone else. Just my opinion though. Different strokes for different folks :)

cowgirltease
11-21-2004, 12:25 AM
Maybe you should just ask Pegasusx62 what she thought of ours. ;)

blkcat
11-21-2004, 12:27 AM
With threesomes its just sex,emotionless,to satisfy the flesh,

cor don't that sound good :sex: :slurp: :d:

cowgirltease
11-21-2004, 12:28 AM
I've never had a threesome and I don't think I would either. I like one on one kind of love. I feel that if you really love someone you shouldn't have to share them with anyone else. Just my opinion though. Different strokes for different folks :)
when you get older you will.

Lilith
11-21-2004, 09:03 AM
Some people truly believe in monogamy when it comes to love and sex. And I believe that is how they are wired. I also believe some people are wired to enjoy/love multiple partners/lovers. There is no right or wrong. There is no musts, or should be's. It's love and sex and it's allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll good. No matter how or with how many you choose to experience it.

OzKristin
11-21-2004, 10:22 AM
Some people truly believe in monogamy when it comes to love and sex. And I believe that is how they are wired. I also believe some people are wired to enjoy/love multiple partners/lovers. There is no right or wrong. There is no musts, or should be's. It's love and sex and it's allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll good. No matter how or with how many you choose to experience it.

amen to that sistah! ;)

osuche
11-21-2004, 11:58 AM
I am convinced I am a parallel monogamist. :D I've never been with someone I didn't care for quite a bit....at least very good friends, and often more than friends....but I can't imagine (personally) ever wanting to be with only one person for the rest of my life. I don't think that means I live Mr. Osuche any less.....merely that I have a very big heart. And a very active imagination. ;)

OzKristin
11-21-2004, 12:01 PM
I love my bf and only seeing myself being with one person in the long run..however I had close to no experimentation (w/ guys) before meeting and being with him...so I do think about things a lot....as far as having fun w/ girls..I can do that and just be friends-with no strings attached, I can't find a problem with experimenting and just having fun in that sense.

cherrypie7788
11-21-2004, 05:01 PM
I am mostly monogamous, I just like fantasies. I would never let another woman fuck my fiance, not without a fight to the death anyway.

jay_ba
11-25-2004, 12:28 AM
I'm not a woman, but I can give my own point of view. I've never tried a FFM threesome with a girlfriend but I have tried MMF many times with a couple of various girlfriends. I'm not the jealous type, so I never had an issue, but they didn't seem too keen on sharing me with just another girl. Once I had tried swapping with another couple, but my girlfriend at the time didn't like the outcome afterwards. The only time I have had a FFM was with two girls I met at a bar in Brasilia, but all the MMF were incredible!

Gekko
11-26-2004, 08:21 PM
Funny how once you experience it, you POV changes 180% at least I know mine did. Perhaps it's because I'm just truly in love with and loved by my gf, thats what I think it is. We finally did it, it was fun, and it'll happen again I'm sure. Although, if it didn't.....it wouldn't matter, to either of us. I guess you just have to ask yourself, if you love the person, and you believe that they love you, and you love to make them feel good, and yourself, and vice a versa. Then go for it. I know I've been in "relationships/fear monopolies" and it's no fun. I say do what you want to do, and if it happens to be a 3some, it will be fun, if YOU ALLOW IT TO BE!