Mercury_Maniac
05-06-2003, 10:23 PM
Am I the only one on here to never have any kind of sexual contact at all

i mean no oral sex or intercourse not even a handjob

i mean what the hell i just must not be that kind of material

i feel that i'm doomed for the rest of my life

Lilith
05-06-2003, 10:44 PM
MM~ I swear you must live in a monastery cause you are sexy yummy and the ladies should be climbing all over you;) Are you picking up on their clues and making plenty of opportunities for sex to happen? Maximize the chances of getting some by getting out there.....be confident, ask everything that breathes out on a date:p

Steph
05-07-2003, 12:04 AM
I'm sure there are other virgins posting here. I've seen them post and be apologetic for not being experienced - there's no need! We were all virgins once!

And, on the bright side, Pixies is like your PhD . . . you'll be well schooled by the time you get some action! :)

moonbabe
05-07-2003, 01:04 AM
hey, you can't be that bad! the ladies are more than likely blind. XX

:P

LixyChick
05-07-2003, 05:38 AM
Don't fret MM! No one ever died from terminal virginity! LOL!

You're young, right? I mean.....it's not like you are 47y/o and still a virgin. Take Lilith's advice hun! If you want some....go and get it.

Just a wee bit o advice from me........Your first time outta the shoot......don't discount anyone because your standards are too high. There are many different packages and surprises lie beneath all the wrappings!

Neige
05-07-2003, 10:24 AM
I've never been kissed...

denny
05-07-2003, 09:28 PM
I'm right there with you, MM, at least as far as Lilith goes. But who knows.........................................

k-dowg
05-08-2003, 12:11 AM
No worries, I'm a Virgin too, and actually I'm pround of it I don't want to waste it on some two bit hussy.
Peace
-K

Neige
05-10-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by PixieSprite
I've never been kissed...

Just got back from a conference for work... and I got kissed! :D:D:D:D:D Mercury_Maniac, don't despair... apparently it does happen someday! :)
And like Steph said, take advantage of all the knowledge floating around here! I know it helped me out a lot, later on that night... ;)

dicksbro
05-10-2003, 07:50 PM
Congratulations, PixieSprite. Wow. Your first kiss. Well, it's not the same but I'll just blow you number two from long distance.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KISS

(The >>>'s sound like ... whoosh :))

Okay, MM, see it can happen with no notice. :)

Mercury_Maniac
05-30-2003, 12:06 AM
well i guess i've pretty much accepted it, women do not like me like that, just a nice guy on the side that they say hello to and that is the end of it, no invites to simply occasions to eat like at a fast food joint, or even a party or "do you want to go for drive or something" nope, nothing nada

thats it

Steph
05-30-2003, 12:24 AM
Sweetie . . . your time will come! I've been in that situation, too - you have a million "friends" but you're lonely and want something more. I don't want to sound cliched but it'll happen when you least expect it. Like Lilith said, you've got to get out there to maximize your chances.

Casperr
05-31-2003, 08:26 AM
Relax max!

Everyone goes through this sorta thing, but it's nothing, really!
I'm a virgin, and until recently hadn't had any sexual contact at all, either!

The more you worry about it, and the more stressed you get about it, the less likely it's going to happen I feel. I think girls have an in-built 'desperation-radar' a little like how dogs can smell fear...... if you're clearly all distressed about being single etc, they'll pick up on it.

The key is confidence. Just be yourself, be content with yourself, and be confident in yourself.

CasperTG

Michael Smith
05-31-2003, 10:06 AM
Hi, Mercury!

I was a virgin until age 27. I was saving myself for someone special. I had nearly given up and then I met the most incredible woman. I fell madly and passionately in love with her. To this day, she is the only woman I have ever been with and I can honestly say I would die a happy man if she were the only one for the rest of my life. Don't give up! Keep the faith! :)