PDA

View Full Version : The Family (Part One)

Brenden M
05-19-2003, 03:38 PM
[ This is my first attempt at a story please email me some feedback at sexie_thing@hotmail.com ]

My friend Simon and I had been best friends for about 8 years. Simons parents were seperated his Mum 32 blonde hair and very great looking for her age. Simons and mine birthday is one day apart and we were both turning 18 we had decided and cleared it with his mum to hold a huge double party at his place.
We had been organising this party for 4 months now and tonight was the night it was happening. Simon had a sister also called Julie who was 21 she looked just like her mum and I had a crush on her as long as simon and I had been friends.

Tonight was the big night of the party and I went to his place early so I could have a shower and all before the party. While I was in the shower I started to shampoo my hair and the shampoo went into my eyes I could not see a thing I put my hand out to reach a towel but couldnt get one I just thought I would wash it out when I washed my hair out, As I went back to my shower I felt a hand on my cock a nice warm one and my cock grew hard in the hand. Then I felt my shaft being licked before being placed into the mouth. This person was sucking me off and it was my fantasy to be sucked off while in the shower. I came in the mouth of this person yes it was quick but they didnt mind they drunk all of it.

I now reached out for a towel and caught something I washed my eyes out with the water my hand still on this thing I then opened the curtain to see my best friend Simon standing there naked and the thing in my hand was his cock. It had grown hard, I took my hand off and asked him what the fuck he was doing. He replied "Come on man return the favor". Now being our birthday it was also Simons fantasy to be done in the shower. So he got it and I soon had a mouth full of cum. We both got dressed as our party was a dress up party and that involved alot of getting ready.

I walked down the stairs in my costume and a drop dead gorgeous lady was standing with her back to me. She came dressed as a House Maid wearing the costume she had the best legs and the tightest arse. No one was around so I walked up to her and squeezed her arse. She turned around and my eyes caught her breasts I looked at her face and it was the most prettiest thing I have ever seen. But the problem was it was Julie my best friend's sister, She smiled and leant towards me and whispered in my ear "You wanna do it?" Off course I wanted to I am a male and this is the female I have been facinating about for 8 years. She took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. The party had gotten started so no one knew we were gone. She locked her door and turned on some music.

She threw me down on the bed and as I lay there watching her she slowly took off her outfit followed by her panties before leaning down to kiss me it was a passionate kiss. She then undid her bra and her tits 40DD bounced out finally unleashed. I sucked her tits and they grew errect. She then said "Its your birthday you can do what you want to" And stood there in the middle of her room totally naked. I walked up to her and kissed her neck while giving a massage then my hands went lower and over her breasts. We kissed again. I then went infront of her and kissed my way past her stomach past her wet pussy and kissed right to her feet. I then started licking her out with a nibble here and there.

We did that for a while before she said "My turn" she pushed me onto the bed and sat above me slowly entering my cock into her wet cunt. She was riding me like a horse before I came deep inside of her. She leant down and kissed me kissed my nipples and then sucked my cock dry and licked it up. She kissed it got dressed and left.

I finally made my way back down to the party and had alot more to drink. Simons mum made a speech telling everyone that she thought of me not only as a friend but as another son. Then Simons dad who had made the trip from Australia made a speech about Simon. (The reason why my parents were not there was because they were killed when I was young)

I was looking for Simons mum Dawn but she was no where to be found so I went searching the rooms. I opened one door and my sister was fucking Simon and I thought fair is fair. I opened another and just saw this guys arse I was about to leave when a voice said "Come in baby" I spun around and it was Simons mum and Dad. I said "Are you two back together?" and they answered no they just do this sometimes. I sat on the bed and said thanks for the speech and she just kissed me on the forehead and said it was ok. She then gave Simons dad a funny look and he nodded. She then put her arms around me and gave me a hug holding my head just mm away from her tits. She whispered in my ear "Come on suck them you know you want to join us" And I wanted her so bad I began sucking her tits. She turned and we all rearranged so while I was sucking her tits she was stroking my aching cock and Simons dad Paul was licking around my arse area.

Dawn then whispered "This is going to hurt but you would like it" I was puzzled as she started sucking my cock. I thought to myself how is this hurting? And then it happened with one big heave Paul had shoved his cock up my arse. I screamed in pain but my mouth was then filled with Dawns mouth kissing me. As she repositioned so I could lick out her cunt while Paul was going for it in my arse. We then all came to a stop as Paul pulled out of my arse. He then changed places with Dawn and he kissed me my first kiss from a guy and it was great. He asked if I was ok and I said yes. He then asked if I had ever sucked cock before and I answered truthfully and before I knew it his cock was in my mouth. And his balls were banging against my chin.

Simons mum Dawn had left but I didnt notice. As Paul got closer to cumming we stopped and got into a 69 position. And he sucked me while I sucked him. We came soon after each other and my mouth was full of cum and I drunk it all up we kissed and Dawn came back in and said "Brendon if you want to move in you can your sister can as well we have plenty of room I am sure we can make this work..."
[Part Two coming soon] @

AvelornUK
10-28-2003, 06:43 PM
interesting mixed storry.. but uhh.. WHERE did the continuation go to?? hrmm?