PDA

View Full Version : Late Night Blow Job Piglet

skipthisone
05-20-2003, 12:07 PM
Ummmm...feminist should only read this after taking their meds...

Lilith
05-20-2003, 12:09 PM
I feared as much:spin:

Lilith
05-20-2003, 09:13 PM
I dared read it even without the added comfort of drugs:p

It was interesting to read but I was left with a feeling of pity not arrousal.

jennaflower
05-20-2003, 09:24 PM
words fail me...

I'm with you Lil... and I am not known to be overly dominate.. LOL

lizH
05-31-2003, 06:00 PM
I agree Lilith. I was left with more of a feeling of pity than I was with arousal.

Dominance can be fun, but it's got to be fun for both the top and bottom. The spitting in her face at the end and just walking away left me with a feeling that she was no more than a sex toy to him. She didn't seem to enjoy herselfanyway.

44-30-44? WOW! That is a NICE figure! Lots of guys say they're looking for a 44D,and a 30 inch waist is pretty small one to go with the 44 breasts and hips. It would seem that there are lots of men who would be interested.

I'm significantly larger than you. I have no problems finding people who are interested in me. The secret seemed for me to be able to think highly of myself. Otherwise, there are lots of users out there who want you if you think all you're good for is to be used. :(

jennaflower
05-31-2003, 08:10 PM
LizH..

I agree.. the key is ones ability to think highly of themselves.. and that isn't always easy for those of us who struggle with the weight issue..

I for one... would rather live the rest of my life buying batteries than being in the form of relationship that this story depicted.. but that is just my opinion..

lizH
06-01-2003, 04:35 AM
Jennaflower,

I think you're misreading me. I *don't* struggle with weight issues. I love myself enough to give myself the right amount of the right nutritious foods that my body needs. I eat a pretty balanced died, and it's a pretty low callorie one at that. If I were to try to lose weight, I would have to go on an extremely low calorie diet to do so, which would be dangerous.

Anorexics have the same sorts of visions of themselves as do "overweight" people. Size is really not the important thing in attaining or maintaining a positive image.

What's more, there are a SIGNIFICANT number of people who strongly PREFER a larger sized partner.

Also, I don't buy batteries for my vibrator. I don't have to. Mine plugs into the wall. :)

kleclere
06-01-2003, 12:30 PM
Kind of agree with you ladies. Feel that a person with low self esteem shouldn't have to put up with what ever happens thru the door. Everyone deserves to enjoy sex or love not just be used by the first person that makes them feel loved. Sorry for the rant.