PDA

View Full Version : Soccer Mom

Cjack
05-29-2003, 02:44 PM
It was about 9 am and her husband was at work and the kids were at school. Her house work was done and she wouldn't be needed until the kids were out of school and they were ready to go to soccer.

She drove across town to her favorite place to play. Her beautiful dark brown hair was set off by her creamy white skin. As she walked into the bar she knew she looked sexy. Her black skirt was just long enough to cover her bare thighs above her thigh high nylons. Her white blouse was just tight enough to show her nice big nipples pressing ageist the material. Her 38D's were braless as well as her panties were crochless. She was ready for fun.

As her eyes adjusted to the darkness of the bar she slid her nice ass onto a stool at the end of the bar. The bar tender always set her up with a free drink because of all the business she brought in. She was a steady there most everyday during the week.
A few minutes later a big black man came in and as he sit down next to her he said "Hi."

She knew she had not seen him before as their eyes met for the first time. She answered him by reaching over and rubbing his cock through his tight dirty jeans.

As he reached to touch her white skin that was showing above the top of her hose she took his hand and led him to a corner booth that was always reserved for her. There was just enough light in that corner to see what was happening if you looked real close. As she unleashed his big black member from those tight jeans he slipped his big hand between her opened legs. His middle finger dug deep into her hot wet pussy. While she played with him the knob on the end of his shaft grew to the size of a golf ball. She looked into his eyes and slowly they locked lips in a long deep kiss. Slowly she slid down under the table.

She couldn't see the man now, all she could see was a big black cock and she knew she wanted it. She wanted to suck it until it overflowed with joy. She wanted this man to use her mouth for his pleasure. She wanted to suck him dry.

She ran her tongue through the slit on the end of his cock and tasted his pre-cum. Then she licked around the rim of his knob and down the shaft to his big bag of balls. Taking first one and then the other one into her beautiful mouth she nibbled on each one. He smelled as if he had just fucked some other whore but she couldn't stop as she wanted to taste his load.

She was so experienced at sucking cock that it don't take her long to make a guy cum. He was no exception, he didn't last long. His body stiffened and he pulled her head into him. His long cock filled her thout as she took it clear to his balls. First it exploded deep in her thout then he pulled it out a little and let it drain into her waiting mouth.

As he left the bar she went back to her bar stool to wait for the next man that wanted to use her for his pleasure.
How do I know all of this you may ask, because she is my wife and tells me all about it every night as she cuddles in my arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~