PDA

View Full Version : One Liner Love

Ozling
06-15-2003, 04:39 AM
Alright, I'll start off with a little bit, then the next person gives a little bit. let's try to keep it small so more people can jump in at moments they'd like to. though im not a serious person, let's keep this serious.........that felt odd to say......

Tim moved his hand slowly up and down over Sarah's inner thigh, carressing it gently and lovingly. Tim could tell Sarah was enjoying his touch because his hand was very warm from the heat comming from between her legs.

GusAspar
06-16-2003, 09:30 AM
The skin of Sarah's thigh was smoth as silk and warm, and combined with the little moans of pleasure he heard coming from the woman, Tim noticed that his cock was getting steadily harder and tingling with desire.

Tralis
06-18-2003, 11:47 PM
As he slid in his finger he imagined his finger as his dick, pumping in and out of her in swee coitus, and with the warm soft pussy around his finger it made his stick only longer with desire to feel it.

Max_theHitMan
08-04-2003, 06:47 AM
She moaned and whispered softly into his hear..." I need you, I want you".

Puddykate
08-13-2003, 12:50 AM
"You can have me all you want" he replyed. he gently layed her back and began to kiss every inch of her trembeling body.

Jaylene
08-13-2003, 08:44 AM
He started by giving her a long, hard kiss. He then began to kiss down her neck. He could still smell a hint of and almost taste the rasperberry soap she used that morning on her skin.

Kendall
08-14-2003, 06:26 AM
The kisses on my neck.. make my breathing quicken and my entire body feels a flush of warmth. My body becomes rigid from the kissing and my hand slides across my waist. The snap of my very low fitting jeans pops loose.. as if on cue.