PDA

View Full Version : The Pixie Place Address

dicksbro
07-10-2003, 04:46 AM
Borrowing from Abe Lincoln's Gettysburg Address:

THE PIXIE-PLACE ADDRESS

Four Score or several months ago, our leader Kim brought forth on this continent a new website, conceived through sex and dedicated to the proposition that all men and women deserve a chance at equal fun. Now we are engaged in a great civil loss, testing whether this site or any site so conceived and so dedicated can long endure.

We are met at a great time. We have come to dedicate a portion of this web as a final resting place for those who have given their postings and pictures that this site might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this. But in a larger sense, we cannot dedicate, we cannot consecrate, we cannot hallow this site. The brave Pixonians, current and past, who struggled and posted here have concsecrated it far above our poor power to add or detract.

The world will little note nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what was done here. It is for the thousands of living Pixonians and lurkers rather to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who posted here have thus far so nobly advanced.

It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored forums we take increased devotion to that cause for which was given the last full measure of their posting skills—that we here highly resolve that these Pixites shall not have posted in vain and that this site, under Kim, shall have a new birth and that the horniness and pervation of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

(At this point, with the "Battle Hymm of the Web Site" playing in the background ... pause for a moment in silence)

IAKaraokeGirl
07-10-2003, 06:43 AM
OMG, Dicksbro. That was terrific! :)

dicksbro
07-10-2003, 07:20 AM
Thanks, IAKG. :)

Steph
07-10-2003, 10:37 AM
Awesome! :)

Cheyanne
07-10-2003, 11:01 AM
LOL dicksbro.... very good!!!!!!

We have established a community, put up our flag and declaired it ours...

We have established a form of (hehehe) government....... (kinda)

And now we have started on the declarations and address.......... :D

Perhaps some presidential appointments should be next??????

Heya PF!!!!!

jogan
07-10-2003, 11:19 AM
Presidential appointments hell

lets get Mr Bush ( he's got to be a pixie with a name like that) to be our President

Lets declare war on those who threaten our way of life !

dicksbro
07-10-2003, 11:23 AM
Steph, Cheyanne, jogan ... TY. It was fun doing this, but I felt myself getting awfully emotional (guys aren't suppose to do that, are we?).

Love ya' all! ;)

dadaist
07-10-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by dicksbro
[B]Borrowing from Abe Lincoln's Gettysburg Address:

THE PIXIE-PLACE ADDRESS

Four Score and several months ago, our
<snip>

Has it really been 80+ months? That's 7 years! ;)

(ducking out of the way, quickly)

dicksbro
07-10-2003, 01:10 PM
LOL dadaist. I just figured the way we were counting to a million ... anything was possible. :D :D

(Note, I edited it to say, "Four score OR several months ago," just to stay out of the way of the "truth squad." LMAO :D :D

Aqua
07-10-2003, 01:45 PM
Excellent DB!! I love it!

dadaist
07-10-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by dicksbro
LOL dadaist. I just figured the way we were counting to a million ... anything was possible. :D :D

(Note, I edited it to say, "Four score OR several months ago," just to stay out of the way of the "truth squad." LMAO :D :D

Truth squad or just pedantic people? :p

Loulabelle
07-11-2003, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by dadaist
Truth squad or just pedantic people? :p

Evidently the latter. :p

Eros
07-11-2003, 08:25 AM
:::drops his salute::::

That was GREAT Db...now we just need to take our flag and stick it in some remote corner of the web and start rebuilding!!

quisath
07-11-2003, 09:40 AM
What a Guy.......................DB.................that was Magnificently Scripted. I take me Hat off to you Sir.

PantyFanatic
07-11-2003, 10:58 AM
I found that to be much more than cute. :cool:

dicksbro
07-12-2003, 04:25 AM
TY, everyone.

Hypntc
07-12-2003, 04:30 AM
DB... true patriots are perverted :) excellent post.

Can you do the pledge of allegence next?

dicksbro
07-12-2003, 04:33 AM
LMAO ... don't be surprized, Hypntc. I may just try. :D :D

P.S. ... I just did. See "I Pledge"