PDA

View Full Version : The Secret Affair

Max_theHitMan
08-04-2003, 10:05 AM
...a secret love affair reunion. The story isn´t over yet...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sat at her desk early in the morning trying to get organized for the day’s work. The computer was starting up and as usual she doubled clicked her e-mail program. Her fingers shuffled through more stuff on her desk as it downloaded the morning’s messages. “Hello from an old friend,” was the subject line. His name was Max. Not a word from him in years and * poof *, there he was on the screen. She sat with her mouth open for several minutes before even opening the e-mail. It was exactly what the subject line had suggested, just a nice, proper, polite hello. It would be late that afternoon before she could collect her thoughts enough to reply. That reply was also polite and proper. But she knew he would reply to her, for she was the one had found him out and sent him a first “hello”.

Max and her had dated a while back. They hadn’t exactly been lovers. They dated at a far more innocent time in their lives. She wasn’t sure what she missed most, Max or the innocence she had when she was with him. For whatever reason she found herself wishing they had never split up.

Now she was married and living far away. She had a good husband, although he did have a tendency to take her for granted. His inattentiveness sometimes bordered on neglect. He worked long hours during the week leaving her way too much time to think, time in which she found herself thinking about Max. Day dreaming about what could have been.

The e-mails continued, daily until both of them lost count. Each successive e-mail became a little more personal, more intimate. She accused him of trying to make her think she screwed up when they stopped dating. His reply was that she had not screwed up. He pointed out that their relationship had always been exactly what they had wanted it to be at the time, that they were always in control of it. In his other serious relationships the participants were drawn into something out of their control. That sort of thing never happened between her and Max.

Perhaps they both longed for more than their lives had become.

Perhaps they both realized they had screwed up. Perhaps five years later they come to a point in their lives where they needed each other. Perhaps they were romanticizing their former relationship, engaging in revisionist history, making the past out to be more than it was. Whatever the reality of the past had been, the reality of present was something new. The very reason Max had given for their relationship not working out five years prior was now happening to them. With each e-mail, they were drawn more and more into something they were not in control of. Their relationship was taking on a life of its own; it was a good life at that.

He sent her a present. She folded the white gift tissue out of the way to reveal black satin panties, a matching black bra and black thigh highs. The gift contained a note that said, “Wear these tomorrow. You have no idea what it does to me to know the same fabric I held in my hands will be caressing your most intimate treasures.”

The next day she sat musing over Max’s latest e-mail. It’s amazing how many possible meanings you can make out of just a few words, especially when you have several hours to think them over before replying. Late that afternoon she was nearly pulling her hair out trying to decide how to answer it. She had written and deleted the same paragraph three times.

“Why don’t you just bounce it off of me verbally, and then I can tell you if I like it or not.”, he replied.

She barely turned her head, but her eyes looked nearly sideways. “How… the… hell…?”

“How did I get here? Well, you take the highway north and you get off on that onramp just right down the road there, and…”

“No. I mean why, or aren’t you supposed to be working like a hundred miles away?”
“Obviously I have the day off.”

“I didn’t know you have the day off?” she said smiling.

He snapped his fingers and said, “I knew there was something I was forgetting to tell someone.”

She got up and walked over to him. For all outward appearances they engaged in an embrace that would be proper for old friends. The differences were subtle. Their cheeks met early and the edges of their lips slid against the skin toward each other’s ears. They both breathed in the sensations and compared them to their long stored memories. There really was no difference. As they drew back a little slower than would be proper, he started to kiss her. She held her hand up quickly to his mouth and said, “No. Not here. Someone could see us.”

“By saying ‘not here’ you leave open the possibility of somewhere else.”

“Where you are concerned I leave way too many possibilities open.”

“Shall we go somewhere else?”

“I can’t just walk out of here with you and get in your car. People would see us.”

“I know. That’s why you’re not going to do that. I have something better planned.”

“Like what?”

“You’re wearing my gift aren’t you?”

“Yes. You know I didn’t want to disappoint your imagination.”

“Do you want to disappoint my reality?”

“I never want to disappoint you at all.”

“Husband working late again tonight?”

She sighed, “Of course. He always leaves me alone by myself.”

“I am going to leave here now. I want you to leave in ten minutes. Go to the shopping mall just north of here. Park on the front side. Go in the front entrance. Walk immediately through and out the back entrance. My car will be waiting on the curb. I will be sitting in it with the window down so you can see my face. Get immediately inside. On the off chance that someone sees you, as long as you move fast they won’t be sure of what they saw.”

“Then what?”

“You will be mine, at least for six hours anyway.”

“Max… I… uh…”

“I will wait an extra ten minutes for you. If you don’t show, you don’t show. If you do, well, let’s just hope you do.” He kissed her on the cheek quickly and left. She looked at her watch, clutched the edge of her desk and closed her eyes. For the next ten minutes she was paralyzed. She did not make a decision right away. When she looked at her watch again and realized ten minutes had passed, she made a mental note to come to work early the next day and finish up what she should have stayed and done then. She was out the door.

She sat down in her car. She rubbed her knees together and felt the sizzle of nylon stockings. She thought, “Why did he have to give me these?” She started the car and pulled away. Parking and walking through the mall was easy enough. Walking out the back entrance was a little more difficult. She saw him smiling. A warm euphoria washed over her as she sat in the car. The window rolled up simultaneously as the car pulled away.

“So now what?” she asked.

“Well, we could pretend like this is a date and act like we’re getting to know each other.”

“Or…”

“We don’t have a lot of time. We could make the best of it.”

“We should make the best of it.”, she said.

“Then we shall.”

She sat in the car and kept looking around hoping she wouldn’t see anyone that knew them. They were using his car in her town so it wasn’t likely that anyone would recognize the car. However, she was still worried that someone might recognize them. He checked into the Hotel and came back to the car. He parked on the backside of the hotel even though their room was somewhere in the middle.

Once inside the room, the rest of the world was held safely at bay. This was their time, perhaps their only time. They embraced again, this time much slower allowing their fingers to brush into each other’s hair. The first kiss was slow, savoured like the first sip of a fine wine, from an old vintage bottle. For several minutes they kissed, just enjoying each other’s presence. Max pulled back and looked into her eyes. “The last time I had you in my arms you were a girl. I treated you appropriately. Today I see a woman, a woman who needs to be loved. There is only one appropriate way to treat you now.”

She nodded and said, “I never doubted you would do anything less.”

He kissed her again, this time grabbing her and making it a forceful, possessive kiss. She offered not even a hint of resistance, opening completely to whatever pleasure he would force upon her. He drew back and holding her shoulders he turned her around. She could feel his body against hers from behind. He reached around in front and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, pulling it out of her skirt and down off her shoulders to her elbows. He kissed one shoulder and ran his fingertips gently over the other. “I always loved your shoulders. I loved the dresses you wore in warm weather, always leaving these inviting shoulders bare.” She felt a tingle as his lips and his fingers slowly traced back and forth across her shoulders. He pulled the blouse the rest of the way off her arms.

In their e-mail communications she had learned he was into these sort of wild kinky things, an so was she, but still a chill went through her when she realized he was tying a silk rope to one of her wrists. So slowly and so gently he wrapped it several times around both wrists. He tied it off securely. She closed her eyes momentarily as the realization was settling in that she was completely under his control. It was an intoxicating feeling.
She would have held her hands up to her face if she could have. He pulled a black satin blindfold into place over her eyes. It was a soft fabric, with the center shaped like sunglasses and the ends tapering into long ribbons. He tied it off behind her head. She was already beginning to breathe deeper. He softly whispered in her ear,” You have known what I look like for a long time…I want you to know what I feel like… The blindfold is not to trick you. Its purpose is to heighten your other senses… to make you concentrate on the sensations I intend to create.” She nodded with a pleasant smile.

Still behind her he ran his finger back and forth across her lips before he brought both his hands to caress her breasts through the satin fabric. He slid them down across her belly, separating them, moving across the tops of her hips to the small of her back. She felt the tug and heard the sound as he unzipped her skirt. His hands moved back to caress her hips as he slid the skirt down. He knelt all the way to the floor and helped her step out of it. Then he helped her step out of her shoes. She was left wearing a bra, panties, a half-slip and thigh highs.

“I like the slip. It adds just a hint of mystery.” He leaned in to speak directly in her ear. “That would be a mystery I have every intention of solving.”

He turned her around and kissed her again, this time sliding his hand up the back of her leg under the slip to her ass, pushing her hips forward against his. The stop and go ballet she was so familiar with was impossible. Normally she would stop a man’s hand and make him wait before allowing him to make the next move. With her hands tied she was powerless to do that sort of thing, not that she would have slowed him down much anyway. She felt what she knew was his cock trapped behind his pants pushing against her. Her hips were almost involuntarily rolling up against it. He said, “I have waited for this moment since the day we met. You have no idea how bad I wanted this.” She replied back, “You have no idea how really bad I want you,” as she bite her lips.

He pushed her slightly causing her to step backwards several times. “Just lean against the wall.” She felt the wall behind her and his hands moving to her breasts. He dropped his fingers below the fabric and pulled her breasts out over the cups. She felt the cool moisture of his tongue and then the hot feel of his mouth sucking a nipple. Again she tried to reach for him but couldn’t. He switched nipples with his mouth and lightly pinched the first one with his fingers. They were both firmly erect, begging for his attention. His hands slid down to her hips as he kissed his way slowly down her belly. Her mind was racing far ahead of his actions, she moaned softly. As his mouth moved lower down her torso, she was envisioning what he might have in mind. As his mouth reached the top of her half-slip, she was rolling her hips up suggestively. He drew back completely from her, leaving her frustrated.

She felt his hands on her feet, and then realized he was kissing them. Again the tease started, this time from the ground up. He kissed her ankles and forced her to stand with her feet farther apart as he shoved his head between them to kiss her calves. He kissed her knees and ran his hands up her thighs. His fingers reached the bare skin just above the stockings. She couldn’t stop her hips from rolling. As his lips reached the top of her stockings his hand caressed her most intimate treasure of all. He found her panties far more than just moist. They were soaking wet. She felt his hands under her slip reaching for the hips of her panties. She rolled her head back and forth against the wall as she felt them slide past her knees.

“OOOOHHHHH!” she moaned, over and over. After the long tease the suddenness of his mouth contacting her cunt caught her off guard. She leaned hard against the wall and kicked one leg in the air bringing it to rest on his back. He supported her ass with his hands as his tongue dived and darted, seeking out every nerve ending. He slowly brought it up high to find her hardened clit. As he began to center in and suck on her, she felt two fingers finding their way inside her. The pleasure was almost unbearable. The wall was unsteady. The room seemed to spin. Her moans were interspaced with whimpers of “yes,” and “don’t stop.” As she was getting close to orgasm, she was momentarily dismayed as his mouth left her completely. She heard a wet sucking sound and his mouth was back. Then she felt something new, a finger forcing it’s way into her ass. Combined with his mouth sucking in on her clit it was too much. She came rocking her shoulders back and forth against the wall and pulling hard at the rope that had her wrists bound. She came on his hot tongue.
When she became aware of her surroundings again she was seated on the edge of the bed. He was kneeling in front of her. She was no longer blindfolded, but her wrists were still bound. She looked into Max’s eyes. He kissed her. The scent of her own pleasure was strong on his face. Still fully clothed, he stood in front of her. She watched as he slowly unbuttoned and removed his shirt. He unfastened his belt, and completely removed it from his pants. He laid it behind her head with the ends laying forward across her shoulders. Then he unfastened his pants. Unlike the last one, this was a visual tease, but just like the last one, her mind raced ahead of his actions.

She knew what was coming. Unabashed he removed his pants and his underwear. His cock was already fully erect. He grasped the ends of the belt and began pulling. She closed her eyes momentarily and allowed her mouth to fall partially open. It opened the rest of the way as she felt the head of his cock entering. It was already thick and warm. He kept just enough tension on the belt to remind her he was in control, as if she didn’t want to do all of this anyway. Just how much pleasure was he going to force her to endure?

She heard his breath louder as it became more deliberate and controlled. “Look at me,” he said. She looked up at the muscles in his abdomen, pulled tight in anticipation, at his arms holding the belt. She could feel the sense of power and control in his shoulders. Their eyes met. There was something in his eyes, something in the way he looked at her. She would do anything to see that look. She wanted him so badly. She also knew she was about to. His lips narrowed and turned white. His breath momentarily stopped. She took two more strokes sucking as tight as possible. The warmth flooded the back of her throat causing her to relax and even open her mouth partially. Some of it overflowed onto her breasts. He was breathing again, each breath coming deeper and slower as he calmed down.

He sat beside her on the bed, holding her gently for some time. He kissed her forehead and got up without a word. He came back with a warm washcloth and wiped her face and chest. Then he walked off without a word again.

Standing near the door he said a strong, “Get up.” She stood up. He pulled a low back-upholstered chair into the center of the floor. “Behind the chair,” was all he said. He walked behind her, stuck his foot between hers and kicked sideways making her stand feet wide apart. She gasped again as he bent down and started tying one ankle to the chair leg. He tied the other equally tight. He walked around in front of her and ran a rope around behind her waist. He pulled it up to her underarms. He had about three feet sticking out on both sides. He bent down and pulled forcing her to bend forward over the back of the chair. He tied the ends of the rope to the front chair legs. As soon as the rope was tied she became keenly aware how vulnerable her entire back side was. Max kissed her and stood up.

He walked around her in a circle several times. Stopping every once in awhile to kiss her on the mouth. To kiss her on her clit, and back again. She noticed he was hardening again. She felt cool air caress her ass as he lifted the half-skirt and laid it across her back. Again she moaned with surprise as his mouth contacted her cunt. His tongue penetrating deep inside of her. She pulled at the ropes only to be reminded how secure they were. He licked and sucked her cunt just enough to get her ready and then licked higher stimulating the tender flesh between her cunt and her ass. She felt exquisite helplessness as his tongue began to flick and push around the very opening of her ass. As he poked at the very center she became aware that he intended to use more than just his tongue there.

She felt his cock slowly entering her cunt. It was tender and gentle… and a wonderful sensation for both. They became light-headed from the pleasure. He soon began to stroke harder and faster. She knew that because he had already come once, that this was going to last a while. She could just barely reach his torso at the base of each stroke with her tied hands. She longed to hold him, to feel more of him. He reached in front of her leg and behind the chair to rub her clit while he stroked. She couldn’t take anymore and came pulling on every rope, screaming and moaning. He slowed, but did not stop, continuing to stroke at a steady pace. She never calmed completely down and realized if he kept it up he would push her over the edge again. He leaned forward against her tied arms and kissed the side of her face. She turned to kiss him back. The pace began to increase. She began to realize she was getting close again. He stopped. He stopped cold, without coming. She looked at him, “No! Don’t stop now.”

“Yes,” he said with a grin. She soon realized why. He slowly slided down between her legs again and began eating her out. Licking her wet moist lips, going deeper inside of her. Pulling her hot lips apart and devouring her whole inside his mouth. His teeth bit her clit as his tongue penetrated her. Her body twisted uncontrollably. She was about to come again.

And she did. Filling his mouth with her hot juices. He licked her all up, swallowing all the sticky juices that flowed from her pussy. Slowly his hands untied the ropes. He turned to her and began to kiss her on the mouth, letting her taste his wet tongue. She sucked his tongue deep inside her throat. Then she stopped and looked into his eyes and said with a moan,”Fuck me in the ass…Please. I want you to. Please.” Max slowly retrieved a tube from the same small bag he had the ropes in. She heard the lid go pop and the squish as the wet shiny fluid came out. She watched him stroke it onto his hard cock. Pour it over her hot behind.
She said, “If you’re going to do that you better do it right.”

“Always,” he answered her.

She felt something cool against the opening of her ass. Then she felt something warm. She felt a slight pain and groaned as he worked his way in. After several minutes she realized he was all the way in. He started very short, gentle strokes. Just as she began to relax and enjoy it he reached around and slid one finger inside her cunt… then two. With his cock stroking her ass and his fingers working her clit she could barely stand it. She was red faced and smiling from all the pleasure. She came again. And again. And again. It was a different feeling orgasm than what she was used to, and it was unbelievable. Max had found her delicious g-spot. His fingers were teasing her marvellously inside her cunt. He started ramming into her hard and fast. She realized he was coming too.

Now untied, she stroked his face as they lay in bed. “Was it worth it?”

He smiled. “Of course. We both flew to heaven and back to hell again.”

“I mean how guilty do you feel?”

“I would feel a lot worse if I had picked up some unknown girl just for sex. That’s not what happened here.”

“How will I face… them? My husband?”

“I don’t know. I can’t explain all the details. I do know one thing though; love is never wrong. Even if it’s just for one afternoon away from everyone. It will be your secret and mine.” She snuggled against him. He continued, “Perhaps we should get in the shower and wash away our sins.”

“Well, we can get in the shower. If only I could move my legs,” she said with a big grin.

The warm water caressed and ran around both of them. They embraced and kissed as it ran across their faces. The emotions were fierce, love and fear. Not the fear of being caught, but the fear that this might never happen again, never. She cried as she hugged him tightly...

----------------------------------------
...still to be continued

feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=15490
)