PDA

View Full Version : True romance

--H--
08-12-2003, 03:33 PM
We shouldn't be here.

I look around the hotel room for something to distract me; anything that will take my gaze away from the animal longing in her eyes.

"We're just friends, remember?" I say, pushing her away as she tries to kiss me. "We agreed, spending time together is fine- we just can't touch. We do each other...damage".

She pouts..."Fine!".

I watch her as she saunters off towards the television on the other side of the room. I allow my eyes to follow the contours of her body, lingering on her bum which is provocatively tilted as she gazes out of the window.

"You still want me though," She says, not turning her head, "you know you can't resist my tight little pussy."

"You know I still fancy you Liz, but it's just not worth going there. Things are different now. We go crazy when we don't talk to each other and the sex just fucks things up - sorry, it's not going to happen." I say, firmly. But I'm wondering why on earth we're in a twin bedded hotel room in a picturesque village. It's just for company, I tell myself. You love being around each other - that doesn't have to mean sex.

She turns with a look of pure hatred in her eyes. As she faces me full on her light summer top drops to the floor - she's been unbuttoning it while facing the other way. She strides across the room, her pert young breasts bouncing lightly and grabs the back of my hair. She yanks my head back and with a nip at the top of my chest, runs her tongue across my throat and up to my ear, biting the lobe hard.

I pull her hand from the back of my head, not giving her the benefit of a pained expression as she takes some hair with her.

"Liz, NO!" I say sternly.

Her free right hand slaps my left cheek hard, it smarts and I'm stunned as she pushes me back, causing me to fall back onto the bed I'm standing next to. She straddles me and grabs hold of my wrists, holdnig them above my head.

"You want me!" She says, venemously.

I push her back up and try to sit up, but as I get upright she releases her left hand briefly enough to drive her palm across my face, before grabbing my wrist again and driving me back into the bed.

This time she arches her back in a feline manner and begins to slide her firm tits along my chest, towards my face. I resist, but my attempts are more feeble...ridiculous really, I'm far stronger than she is. Or am I?

She glides her body from side to side across my face, circling my eyes, nose and mouth with both nipples. She pauses with her left lipple at my lips. Almost unconciously my mouth opens and my tongue is tracing around her hardness. I take her nipple into my mouth and she begins to push down at me. This is wrong, I think. You can't do this..

....more to follow if ya want it....

feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=15623)