PDA

View Full Version : Hi!!!

rollergrl
04-30-2001, 05:51 PM
Hello,
My name is "rollergrl" and I would like to introduce myself. I am 28 years old from California. I love sites like these, where I can read about sex, write about sex, look at sex and talk to anyone about SEX:D
I am five seven, 132 lbs...most of it in my ass. Light brown hair, blue eyes and tan skin.
I love the beach, skating, surfing and anything involving the water.
Any questions?????
I hope more people will introduce themselves so we can have some fun!

rollergrl

charliemouse
04-30-2001, 07:19 PM
Hi Rollergrl
I am a 31 year old UK Male and I am going to have to agree with you I also love this site and visit most days, I haven't posted a picture yet but will soon.
I'm five eight, slim with long blonde hair. I also love anything to do with water, kayaking, sailing, water ski-ing etc. Shame we don't have your weather.
I will look out for your posts and reply when I can.
Charliemouse

horny_guy
04-30-2001, 11:13 PM
I'm a 24 year old white male from Texas. I'm 5'11, 170 lbs with blonde hair and blue eyes.

I enjoy sports and the outdoors. I love to be outside on a warm, sunny day.
These sites are great, it's a good way to fantasize. Look for my pictures soon.

Also, rollergirl, i'm sure i speak for everyone when I say I'd love to see a picture of that ass!

tummykitten
05-01-2001, 04:10 AM
hi everyone, my name is tummy kitten! im 19 years old from bonny scotland, so unlike rollergrl i dont have a tan.....but i do have some rather cute freckles!!!! im 5'11 (and a wee bit), i have brown eyes and long brown hair! i love this site as well and i have a wee visit most days. my fave bits are the stories!!

rollergrl
05-01-2001, 05:43 AM
Well I dont know if you guys have checked out the interactive story site, but you should go and take a look. I think that is my favorite part of this site. Well maybe the pics are my favorite....anyhow check it out!!! I dont know if I have the nerve to put a pic of myself on here. Laying out on the beach is one thing, but to put it out on the net? Maybe someday...
Check out the stories!;)

coolguy
05-01-2001, 06:43 AM
:) Hi rollergrl,
I got to thinking about that ass of yours. Tell me more about yourself. What kind of things are you into. I am from the east coast and get to california several times a year would love to have a drink?

rollergrl
05-01-2001, 11:24 AM
Hey coolguy! Well first about that drink, I am married so no drinks for this girl. Sorry. Now for the ass, that is where I carry most of my weight. I work out and try to keep that sucker firm, but it is a daily challange. I am a totally out doors person. I love to swim, skate, surf, SHOP! hehehe California girl to the MAX! What about you? What do you like to do? Where on the east coast?:cool:

rollergrl
05-01-2001, 11:27 AM
I think I have enough nerve to put my pic on here (dressed of course), but I dont know how to do it. Can anyone tell me?

bogeyman
05-01-2001, 12:26 PM
Hey rollergrl!!!

I think we would all enjoy seeing your pic.... there is an area to attach a file when posting these messages, that's were you can add you pic... and don't be shy... we would love to see all of you...

dobbydog
05-01-2001, 01:37 PM
Hello all,

Just like to say thanks to you all for being the first to start posting on this new message board.

I hope that soon it will be as popular as the old one - and thanks to you the ball is set rolling....

Please continue to post and to enjoy!

Kim

rollergrl
05-01-2001, 05:07 PM
OUR Pleasure KIM!!! This is too much fun, we will keep the ball rolling for a long time!

rollergrl
05-01-2001, 06:03 PM
Ok I give up!!! I tried to post a pic and I couldnt get it to work. Sorry, I am not a computer person....:confused: :confused: :confused:

bogeyman
05-01-2001, 09:18 PM
Just give it another try... click the browse button and browse your hard drive for the location of the file.....:D

rollergrl
05-02-2001, 05:47 AM
Ok guys, I think it worked. I hope you like

bogeyman
05-02-2001, 06:57 AM
It worked all right and once I was able to catch my breath I had to reply... what a spectacular pic... now we definatley need to see more... clothed, partly clothed, no clothes... it doesn't matter.... mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!:D

coolguy
05-02-2001, 08:51 AM
You are a stunning! Sorry for the delay in responding I have been traveling. I am from NJ. I read some of your interactive stories and either you have a great imagination or one exciting life. If its the latter drinks wouldn't be a problem! Ha Ha! Anyway I am a big beach person too it is going to hit 90 degrees today and I'm am blowing off the afternoon.
Would love to see more pictures of you. Are you and the hubby in to the lifestyle? It sounds as though you would enjoy it. Anyway have to run look forward to hearing back from you.:cool:

rollergrl
05-02-2001, 01:57 PM
I would have say it is imagination....My husband is not exactly a sexual person. Sometimes he feels like I should be more conservative. We dont really talk about sex much. He thinks my stories are perverted and strange. I think it adds to our sex life. I didnt want to be one of those wives who "gave up sex" when they married. I love sex and I love to feel wanted sexually by a man. He has to understand that I am a sexual person who has certain needs. I think I write those stories to fullfil my fantasies. He doesnt know about most of them, I just dont think he "gets it" Thanks about the pictures.....always is nice to hear positive comments.

bogeyman
05-02-2001, 02:31 PM
I understand completely... my wife would not understand me even being on this board... she would read soooo much into it.. but I think the key is fantasy.. you have to try to live out your fantasies and what better way then in stories....

rollergrl
05-02-2001, 02:41 PM
Exactly!!!
I could never tell my husband my desire to have sex with a woman. He would think I were a lesbian. I love men and I love a hard cock! I just think having sex with a woman would be so intense.
Your right about this board, my husband could never know. He would think I were some kind of sex freak, maybe I am...;)
I have this friend who has been with a woman before and she wants to be with me. She too is married and has sexual fantasies that here husband wouldnt understand. I dont get to see her very often and If I were to do it, I would want it to be with her. She is so awsome! My husband would have a stroke....
So of course he cant know. His loss I guess.:confused:

bogeyman
05-02-2001, 04:35 PM
You're right it is his lost. I can't imagine my spouse even thinking about another woman... hell, she doesn't even touch herself... I think you should take the next opportunity you have and make your fantasy a reality... you only live once and you have to live it to the fullest.... you don't have to let him know... even though I can't imagine him not wanting to know that his wife was with or even thinking about another woman... isn't that every man fantasy... well with him joining you.. have you ever brought that up to him, maybe that's the way you can have you first experience with another woman and then maybe things will progress from there...

If you do take on that adventure, take your camera... he, he, he!!!

rollergrl
05-03-2001, 05:38 AM
I kind of asked him what he thought about a threesome and he feels like women and men should be together. Not women and women or men and men for that matter. I told him that two women having sex does not mean they are gay or in love, it is just great sex...but he did not agree. So that fantasy of mine will stay in my head. He could never know or understand. Oh well...

bogeyman
05-03-2001, 08:00 AM
I guess everyone is different... it would be awesome... in my opinion your are right on the nose when you said "it is just great sex"...

Have fun... hell! we only live once...

I read your post for ladies only and it sounds like you are really thinking about going through with it... good for you!!! ;) Have fun... and let us know how it goes...

I have also read some of your stories and by the sounds of things I think you know how to please a woman... I think you will be pleasantly surprised when you get your first taste of a hot horny wet pussy...

Liks2LicLadies
05-10-2001, 05:24 AM
Hi Rollergrl,
Go for it and enjoy your fantasy!!!!!

rollergrl
05-10-2001, 05:51 AM
I see you are from southern california Liks2Lic, where about?

Irish
05-10-2001, 07:11 AM
Bogeyman---You say that your wife won't even touch herself.You
might be suprised!My wife always said that she didn't but after
we were married and I told her that I did,even when we had sex,
just thinking about it after.She admitted that she did it daily.Most
women are very bashful about admitting that to anyone.They
consider it very private. Irish