PDA

View Full Version : Week-end away

cd14
09-04-2003, 01:51 PM
As a teenager I used to stay over at my cousins house. On night my cousins Doug and Barb and I were watching a movie. My Aunt and Uncle were out for the night, so it was just us. I never really considered doing anything with Barb, but things happen.
Doug went up to bed, and Barb and I stayed up. We started taking about sex ( she is 2 years younger the me) After a short while I noticed that I could see right up her night shirt. I guess I was a little to obvious about it. Barb asked if I wanted to see her naked. I nodded. She stood up and took off her shirt. Her tits are small but her nipples were sticking straight out. She move over to where I was sitting. I stood up and kisses her, our tounges were exploring each other mouths. I then moved down and started to suck her nipples. She moaned with each suck. I moved her back to the chair, sat her down. I then started to lick and suck her pussy. I was the first person to lick her pussy, Barb came all over my face. She then tolded me to stand up so she could return the favor. I pulled down my shorts and my dick pop out. She began to slowly stroke me off. She then kissed the head of my cock, then licked it up and down. I begged her to put it in her mouth. Barb looked up at me with a big smile and put my 8 inch cock into her mouth. After 5 minutes I was ready to explode. I pulled out and asked she wanted to go futher. Barb led me over to the couch. I mounted her and slid my cock into her nice wet pussy. We fucked like animals. She screamed so loud I thought she would wake her brother. After she calmed down from another orgasam, she said she wanted me to come in her mouth, so she could taste it. I stood up and put my dick in to her mouth again, after 2 minutes I came into her mouth, she swollowed most of it. After we got dressed we agreed that this would not be a one time deal.
More to come.