PDA

View Full Version : Carla Comes to Town

BigBear57
10-05-2003, 09:59 AM
I've been tempted to try this so here's my feeble first attempt.......

Upon awakening I can feel a smile still plastered on my face from the night's adventure. Carla and I had met some 6 months ago and been almost instantly enchanted with each other. Our occasional encounters in chat became almost constant contact either by messenger or phone. We'd talked about a meeting but the opportunities evaded us until last night. The memory of her appearance in the airport is one I'll have frozen in my memory forever. Her long locks falling gently over her eyes as she came into view somewhat disguised the temporary nervousness.

As we came face to face I could see some slight shifting in them.. maybe checking me over, maybe afraid to look at mine and risk seeing any disappointment at our first meeting. She had no worries there. God she was just awesome! Green eyes as deep as the ocean. Reddish hair with curls that rolled playfully over her shoulders.... and that figure... oh man I wanted to tackle her right there. We stood gazing at each other for seconds as we each tried to utter something coherent. Unsuccessfully at first and then I finally managed "Hey Babe". Almost as the words slipped from my mouth I saw a tear trickle across traces of freckles on her lovely face.

I reached to embrace her as we locked into a death grip on each other, holding so tight there was a tremble between us. Yes I'll admit, my eyes followed her lead and as we finally released to look at each other again we had a chuckle about the tears. "Let's go get your bags before they start charging us rent on the space here." "Let 'em charge it, I'm enjoying the moment thank you." said she and we grabbed another long embrace. Finally ending the second hug, I grabbed her hand and lead her to the luggage carousel. We quickly grabbed her 2 bags and headed towards the parking garage.

"Have you eaten?" "Just that crap on the plane Honey, but I'm not really hungry "Umm You sure? You're gonna need your strength" I looked and she had that wicked grin that until now I had only seen in a couple of snapshots. "I'm sure Bigboy, You had your vitamins, huh?" We both laughed and squeezed the grip our clasped hands held. "There's my car over there" I said trying to point with our hands but not release hers. "My chariot awaits! Lead the way Sir!" she said so playfully. I lifted the trunklid and eased her bags in and as I reached to close it I felt a tug and then lips pressing on mine... screw the trunklid, I wrapped her in my arms and kissed with all I knew how to.

Tongues touching, teasing.... slight moans from her and the pressing feeling my shorts were a damn sight tighter than they had been a minute ago. I found my hands roaming over her, sliding across her back, down the small curve just above her waist and then nervously across her firm tempting bottom. Ending our first kiss with a sudden smack she leaned back and taunted "I waited as long as I could. You're too damn slow" "So much for being a gentleman" I stammered as we locked up again. Our bodies pressing against each other, hands touching politely and moving on past all the most enflaming spots. @

jennaflower
10-05-2003, 12:51 PM
more bear.. more :)

why is it that I KNEW she would have red hair??

BigBear57
10-06-2003, 04:43 AM
Ummmmm maybe you read my 10 things about me thread? LOL OK a dab more... see if it flies.

Pulling back I cradled her gorgeous face in my hands, smiling and half breathless I said " Ohhhh Babe, if we're gonna make it to the motel we gotta slow down a little" I felt a hand swipe across my throbbing manhood and she said " OK Honey, if you need to" a little giggle escaped her beaming smile. I can't even say how much I wanted to take her right there, even with people passing by gawking. She stepped back and I eased by her to open her car door. She gracefully slipped in and sat down. I leaned in and gave her another lingering kiss and then closing her door stumbled along the way to the driver's seat. During the drive to the motel I was having trouble looking at the road. I couldn't get over her radiance.

She smiled and kept telling me to watch the road... as if I could help myself. Here I am riding with a dream. A person who until moments ago was only tryped words on a monitor and an occasional email picture or phone call voice. I'd always wanted meet but we just hadn't been able to. Now he we are and I'm all but bursting at the seams to... to... to EVERYTHING! I wanted to talk, I wanted to make love, I wanted to walk in the rain and sing like an idiot ALL at the same time. Still I felt like I had to maintain some restraint till I could see she felt those same things. Damn!
I felt a sigh of relief escape as I spotted our destination ahead.

I'd already been to check us in and had keys in pocket. Pulling up in front of our room I pointed our door out and said "There's our lovenest". She just shook her head laughing at me. "Silly Man, You haven't had me yet, that could be your hall of horrors" "I'm willing to take my chances Honey" I quipped "At this point, you'd better be Bigboy!" she snickers and raises her eyebrows as if to say... aren't you surprised?. I got out and ambled around to open her door but she met me at the front of the car, grabbed me around my neck and we were tangled up in kisses again. Finally victorious in rescuing my key card from my pants pocket, I eased her back toward the door and swiped the card.

Opening the door we rushed in and pounced on the bed and wrapped in each other for some really intense petting and kissing.... I started to try to unbutton her blouse only to get stopped cold. "No no no no no..... Bigboy we play by my rules. You got me here now you got to wait and see the show." With that she stood up and reached to close the door we left open with the rush in. She started a sort of dance, slowly peeling her blouse and turning just as I'd think I was going to see more. She finally stopped facing me and opened it ever so slowly.... sliding it down her left arm and covering her clevage with it as she slipped the right side off. Leaning toward me tauntingly she reached back an unhitched her bra... an amazingly detailed lacey number with just enough holes to show her luscious form but not revealing the details... oh and the damn thing was purple... she knew I loved purple.

Unclasping the pretty lace, still covering herself with her left arm she draped the bra in front of me so I reached to grab it with my teeth.She released it and I grabbed it to inhale it's sultry fragrance sprinkled ever so lightly with Eau De Somethiner other I remember her telling me she always wore. Damn intoxicating stuff it is too.... between that and the tease of a lifetime I was reeling. Taking her right hand now she reached around back and found the zipper to her pants. (Damn, as many times as i seen women wear those kinds of pants I'd never actually been with anyone who'd had them on) She let the zipper down sloooowly and turned away just as I could see what seemed to be a purple thong. Damn now I AM throbbing.... she knows it too just look at her smirk.... finally letting her pants hit the floor and kicking them aside... I'm seeing one perfectly awe inspiring sight. She's so fine just like she is, not even revealing another thing and still there's more.

"OK now' close your eyes" I hear and it takes a minute to register with my focus on her newly exposed skin. "Huh? What the Hhhh..""Shhhh, if you want to see more close your eyes" Reluctantly I ease my eyelids down and waited. Straining to hear any signs of noise that might prewarn me of upcoming treats I hear only the noise filtering in from the highway outside. I feel a tug on my shirt, lifting it upward so I yield my hands to help in removing it. @

BigBear57
10-07-2003, 05:24 AM
Okey dokey, one more little segment,

Tender beckoning with her hands under my arms and I stood to feel her arms slide around me and begin to undo my pants. I could feel her hot firm nipples pressing into my back as she worked to open my jeans and slide them down. As she shucked my jeans and boxers, she kissed a trail down my back and blew her teasing breath between my legs. I could feel it tickle passing through the hairs on my jewel sack. This girl had teasing down to an art, or should I say up to one. She's got me throbbing so hard my knees are vibrating and she hasn't even touched my knob yet. I'll be lucky if I can get inside her before I explode from the show. I step out of my now released clothing and kick it to the side. With my eyes still closed I wasn't sure what she was doing as I no longer felt her. I was naked, waiting and in total suspence.

Then I heard her voice ..."Open your eyes" and as I did she stood naked before me and we just stood there looking at each other. "Like what you see?" she asked. I tried to act unmoved by it all and give her the old "ehh ....so-so" look. Hell, a blind man could see I was lying. Finally I said it...."Damn girl you're even finer than I imagined..... not that I din't think you were fine...uhhh.... I mean you're just...... DAMN!" She laughed and shook her head. "Well we're both naked so I guess strip poker is out of the question. " Her eyes taunting as she tried to restrain the laughing. "Well we could just lay across the bed, I'm sure we'll figure something out. " was all I could manage to say. I leaned toward the bed and she put her hands on her hips looking a little impatient. "I'm not so sure about this Bill". I almost fell in the floor... "Huh? Sure about what?" "Us, doing this so quickly... we just got here, just met really. I don't want to be fondled, fucked and forgotten!" I stood back upright and tried to absorb her words but I was shocked. I closed my eyes and thought..." we both want this, we planned this..we NEED this"

I could feel my hands tremble lightly.."She wants it, she told me she did.. damnit she told me she did." the voices in my head screamed. I looked at her and she was turning to grab her top. That's when it seemed to get a little crazy. I reached out and grabbed her arm, she tried to snatch it back and I spun her around. It's all a little fuzzy but I think I swung to slap her and she manged to get her hands up to block my swing. I guess the force of my swing was what kind of knocked her off balance. As she stumbled I stepped up and shoved her to the bed. She reached out and caught herself but was leaned across the matress arms fully extended. I stepped between her legs and forced her into the bed face down with me on her back. I grabbed a handful of her long mane and tugged till she was sort of looking up and I said " Are you sure now? You need some convincing? Hang on Honey... I'll help you make up your mind"

I spread her knees with mine, reached down leading my cock up to her quivering twat and slid just inside. I made circles with the head just teasing her lips. "Honey, you lied, you're wet as can be.. I think you're ready alright? "I said I wasn't sure asshole!" suddenly bust from her mouth. Another tug at her hair and I reminded her who was on top. Releasing her head I jammed my hardness as deep inside as I could. Pressing it in her taunting her as I did. Grinding and pulling against her hips for leverage. Slowly pull back and another deliberate slam inside grinding more and still asking if she liked it. She just grunted with each thrust and cursed under her breath.

Finally the feeling just took hold of me and I pumped faster and harder as I could feel my molten love lotion pushing outward. One final heave inside and I spilled my victory juices. Pressing hard against her, leaning over grunting and moaning in her ear..... still asking if she liked it. Heaving for every breath, slumped over her all sweaty and hot I finally just collapsed on her back. I could hardly help rolling toward her ear and whisper "I love you Carla"

We lay there for what seemed longer but with my big ass on her I'm sure it was only a few seconds "Get off me you big fucking ox." She yelled. I rolled over and she jumped up to grab her top.
She quickly donned the apparel and turned to face me with that ever popular hands on her hip stance she seems to love. " I know I told you to slap me but you woulda took my head off if I'd let that land! Geeeeeeez you don't even know how strong you are." I just rolled over and looked at her... big silly freaking ox I am I had tears in my eyes. "Awwwwww there there Teddy Bear, I told Ya You could do it. C'mere and let Mommy make it all better." @

BigBear57
10-08-2003, 03:57 AM
"I'm OK Honey, just a little sinus is all." I said wiping the moisture from my face. Carla just scoffed "Uh huh, I know big tough guy, you don't let anything get to you." She moved back over to sit on the corner of the bed in front of me and reached over to emrace me. "You did this for me, it was just a fantasy I always wanted to try. You'll never know how much I appreciate you doing this" "I know Baby, it's just gonna be a little odd if we're sitting around with friends and somebody brings up their first time together and how romantic and wonderful it was and I'll just smile and say 'Oh yeah, I whipped her ass and raped her our first time'."

Laughter broke out again, she had such a pretty laugh. "Bear Bear it's romantic to me that you'd allow me my fun before we did things the conventional way. I'm not your everyday girl. Besides, if we'd tried it after we'd been together awhile it would've taken the thrill out of it... remember we really just met. You could still be an axe murderer." "Awwwwwwwww Carla, we've talked and chatted for 6 months. You know me inside out. " "THAT'S the key Bear Bear, You're the only one I'd have ever trusted to do this for me." I'd worried about this little act for three weeks now, wondering if I could pull it off without hesitation. We'd agreed on a safeword and all that but I've never even pushed a woman before and here she was wanting me to roughhouse her and force sex. I had to resort to an old football psyching routine to pull it off but I managed and now we can relax and romance and eventually get to my fantasy, well as soon as I figure out what that is.

There, the turkey's done for now.... hope it wasn't too terribly torturing to muddle through. @

fzzy
10-09-2003, 12:58 AM
Well done BigBear .... good job in telling this story!!!