PDA

View Full Version : other sites like this?

Cava
10-31-2003, 04:26 PM
Hello everyone.

I just recently discovered Pixies Place, and so far I'm enjoying it immensely :D

The stories are great and the women are beautiful...it's like a little patch of heaven!

This place is great, and I wanted to ask you if you know of any other site/forum like it where I can find more stories and pictures?

(why do I find it so hard to formulate this without sounding like I’m simply out looking for free pr0n??? ...heh...guess I sort of am :) )

Anyway, thank you all for creating this place and sharing!

Cava

dm383
10-31-2003, 04:36 PM
Welcome to Pixies Cava :)

Gotta say, your's is probably the ONLY first post I've ever seen that asked where the "opposition" lives!!

Seriously though, I'm sure there are LOTS of sites you can find with free pics, Chat forums, stories and all the rest..... but I think I'm right in saying, there is NOWHERE ELSE quite like this place!! :D :D (Thank God and the Holy Pixiteites!!)

DM

(Good luck in your search!)

Lilith
10-31-2003, 04:47 PM
I would suggest Literotica for stories, they have pics too.

Cava
10-31-2003, 05:01 PM
heh...didn't exactly think of it as opposition :)
I just really like what you have going here, and was hoping to find more like it.

Thank you very much Lilith.
I actually think I enjoy the forums the most...I just like to hang around reading all the posts...guess I'm the lurker kind of guy :D

dm383
10-31-2003, 05:03 PM
Lurk no more, sir!! Get on in here and POST!!! :D

Steph
10-31-2003, 05:24 PM
You'd better post! Don't mess with DM! He's still waiting for his leathers! :D

Sharni
10-31-2003, 05:38 PM
G'day and Welcome

LixyChick
10-31-2003, 11:42 PM
Welcum to Pixies Cava! You think you're a lurker? We've got lurkers who've been around for years and never posted a "hey".......so you can't make that claim babe! Sorry to burst your bubble.....but you are IN! Now......as to other sites......good luck in your search....but when I got here...I stopped here.......and I haven't looked back......so I forget what the others are like! It's kind of an addictive site.........but in a very good way! Hope to see ya round the boards!

Oldfart
11-01-2003, 04:56 AM
Cava

This puddle is big enough for most of the paddling you

can imagine.

Welcome aboard.

cowgirltease
11-01-2003, 05:31 AM
AHHHHHH but there is only one heaven and it's right here!!!!!!!;) :D

BlueSwede
11-01-2003, 09:51 AM
I agree w/Lilith; the only site I know of that comes close is Literotica.com.

m45
11-01-2003, 11:20 AM
Click your heels and say "there is no place like home." "there is no place like home." "there is no place like home."

Been to MANY Others and there is no place like home.

PIXIES HOME!

Irish
11-01-2003, 12:30 PM
Welcome!---Stories & Pictures-Literotica.Pictures & comments--
WifeLovers. (M & F) Pictures:-WatchersWeb Irish

Cava
11-01-2003, 01:15 PM
Thank you all for the suggestions. I really appreciate it!

You really make a guy feel welcome! I must agree with you, there are no place like Pixies :)