PDA

View Full Version : A bit of a shock

DallasLiving
11-07-2003, 10:34 PM
Ok, this is just a simple thread to show my new look. Just a simple quick picture that I took one day when I had my camcorder hooked to the computer.

This is to go along with Lilith's talking about her haircut. October 3rd, I got 12 inches chopped off of my hair and for the second time of getting my hair cut, I donated it to the Locks of Love.

(pointing to the backrow) And no snickering back there.

(Gawd, I miss my hair :( )

Lilith
11-07-2003, 10:39 PM
Excellent! I am sooo proud of you! You look handsome and you did a wonderful thing.

I did it on October 20th!

This is where we sent our hair Locks For Love (http://www.locksoflove.org/) in case anyone else is interested or knows a child who needs a hairpiece.

(I miss mine really bad too Dallas ((hugs))!)

Steph
11-07-2003, 10:40 PM
SEXY! Sweet that you donated it and you look gr-r-r-r-eat!

DallasLiving
11-07-2003, 10:47 PM
I know Lilith. I still reach back and tug on the short strands to see if I can get it to come back out.

But I hope anyone that is thinking of getting the minimium cut off will donate to the cause. They do a lot of good for kids that have to go through really tough times.

And I will work on getting a better picture made. ;)

PantyFanatic
11-07-2003, 11:08 PM
Yah! That’s what happened. I donated it to a good cause.:D

Well……………….. maybe I did in another life and they thought I didn’t need any in this one. You don’t know. :rolleyes:

Lilith
11-07-2003, 11:14 PM
PF~ maybe you can apply and they will send you a wig made of long, red, cum-fuck-me, domme, hair :D

jennaflower
11-07-2003, 11:40 PM
DallasLiving... the hair will grow back... but what you have done is such a shining example of a wonderful caring guy... not to mention HOTTTT :)

PantyFanatic
11-07-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by jennaflower
... but what you have done is such a shining example of a wonderful caring guy... DON'T say shining!:(

Bardog
11-07-2003, 11:54 PM
PF, my grandfather used to tell us that God only made a few perfect heads and he covered all of the rest with hair.

PantyFanatic
11-08-2003, 12:01 AM
Thanks Bardog.:) I keep telling Steph that:D..... and she tells me that guys who are bald in the front are thinkers. Guys that are bald in the back are sexy. But she said guys that are bald in the front AND the back "just think they're sexy".:(

NightRider
11-08-2003, 12:06 AM
Hey! Grass don't grow on a busy street ya know.

Cheyanne
11-08-2003, 12:14 PM
It must have been the month to get a hair cut!

I went in and minus 10" later... came out tugging on the back of my head to make the hair come out too! I wanted to donate also, but the ends of my locks were still fighing off a bad perm, so as far as the condition of what they cut off - well, if someone wanted the "frizz" look.... lol

<sigh> It will grow back...... <sigh>

LixyChick
11-08-2003, 10:52 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! You look good no matter what you do to yourself!

And what an unselfish gesture to give to Locks of Love! I applaud you and Lilith!

Cheyanne
11-08-2003, 11:21 PM
............and besides, that sexy neck is exposed - so much easier to nibble on.. ;)

BlondeCurlGirl
11-09-2003, 12:19 AM
Looks great Dallas! What a wonderful gesture both you and Lilith did with your haircuts! Plus at the rate that hair grows, in no time you'll hardly remember that you had short hair! :D

DallasLiving
11-09-2003, 12:26 AM
Not entirely sure yet if I am going to let it grow back like I had it. I have gotten alot more compliments since cutting it, than when I had it longer. But no one knows what the future holds. So will just have to wait and see.....;)

Lilith
11-09-2003, 12:29 AM
I have it figured that I should be able to grow it off and donate one more time before I finish my degree. Wish it would get growing:p

Grumble
11-09-2003, 02:48 AM
you look pretty good with that short hair mate, be easier to look after.

Cant comment on what Lilith looks like cos she is dedicated to cyber annonymity but i reckon with a heart like hers, she must look great too.