PDA

View Full Version : Phone Sex For the Submissive

lrigp33j
12-23-2003, 03:39 PM
“I'd love to see you pose for me, take one guy, then another, then both, then covered in cum,” he said to her. “And if you fuck them both tonight, I want you to be hungry for cock.”

“I am already hungry for it,” she said, rubbing her clit with her free hand, sliding a finger, then two inside her already wet pussy.

“You will not be the passive party...you'll tell them what you want and where you want it. Do you understand me?” he asked her.

He could hear her breath catch on the other end of the phone, and knew that she was already almost there. “Yes, I understand,” she replied.

“In fact, I want you to cum for me right now...a little warm-up.” he said. He loved hearing her breath in his ear, knowing that she loved hearing him as well.

“I want you to picture getting double penetrated tonight, fucking those two guys knowing that I'm watching your every buck and thrust. Watching your little asshole open up around a hot cock, seeing your pussy grip and flood itself around a stiff dick.”

“Oh my god, can I cum now? I want to cum for you,” she begged, eyes closed, legs apart, body trembling.

“Yes, now, you fucking slut. Cum for your master,” he ordered.

“Yes, master, I am,” she told him, gasping, arching her back, pushing her hand hard against her clit, fingers buried inside her wet cunt.

“That's it, slut. I want you to feel one dick pull out and move around to your face, spurting all over you. Your pussy still getting drilled while cum splashes on your cheeks and lips. Staring into my eyes, seeing me smile. Seeing me stand up and undress while you slam your hips down against him, grinding your clit against his crotch each time, your pussy making countless wet sounds as you ride him. Seeing how hard my cock is, how hard it is for you. Feeling me pull you up and off of him, bringing you to your knees in front of him, holding your head still while he jerks himself off onto your waiting face, my hand at the top of your head, fingers on your forehead. Telling you to close your eyes and mouth, letting you feel shot after shot of white hot cum hit your eyes, nose and chin. Hearing him walk away, knowing it's just us two. Feeling me kneel down behind you, raising you up a bit and sliding you towards me, keeping you on your knees. My hands on both your hips...impaling your open ass with every inch of my dick. Bringing you and your cum-covered face all the way down to my balls. Can you feel that, girl?”

“Oh god, yes, master, I can. I need to cum again. Now,” she pleaded.

“Do you want it, slave?”

“Yes, master, please let me cum for you again.”

“Do you want me deep in your ass with two men’s loads dripping off your face?” he asked.

“Yes, master. More than anything.”

“Good. Then tell me you're a slut.”

“I'm a slut master.”

“Whose slut, bitch?”

“Your slut, master.”

“VERY good girl.....cum for me. NOW. Cum and feel me fill your ass with my load. Feel it...hot and sticky inside you. Feeling me pull out after my last shot....your ass still wide open....feeling all my cum run out of you and onto the floor.”

He smiles when he hears her scream, as she cums for him once more.

lrigp33j
12-23-2003, 03:43 PM
i'd like it if you guys and gals could let me know what you think about this story. it's the first one i've ever written. and yes, it is a real phone conversation.

feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=17963)