PDA

View Full Version : oral sex & Sweets?

lonedude
01-21-2004, 04:48 PM
I was just browsing the sweets on the internet and I came across this page
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blaltoids.htm

I was just wondering if anyone had tried this out or any other sweets in thier sex adventures be them oral or any other ??

:slurp:

quisath
01-21-2004, 10:20 PM
I like Hersheys Chocolate Syrup......................... All Over Her Wanton Body. (especially in those hard to get places..... ie Cracks and Crevices)

Lilith
01-21-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by quisath
I like Hersheys Chocolate Syrup......................... All Over Her Wanton Body. (especially in those hard to get places..... ie Cracks and Crevices)

I've got your syrup Q (http://216.150.92.84/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11502) :slurp:

imalikalotapuss
01-21-2004, 11:49 PM
Altoids is grrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt:) chocolate syrup is fun too, whipped cream, honey is good too.

lakritze
01-22-2004, 12:22 AM
Yes,but how would Altoids work while eating pussy? Would you like a minty fresh clit? Found another brand, Hint Mint in a little flat tin.They have one with licorice in it. More my speed......

Southern Charm
01-22-2004, 01:06 AM
OK think of it this way, you know the cool tingly feeling you get in your mouth? Its practically the same thing with a woman's pussy. They are both lined with soft, spongy wet tissue. You swirl it around her clit for a minute or two and you'll have to scrape her off the ceiling. It opens up the teeeeeny tiny pores of her skin with the menthol or mint in them, thus thinning the layer of flesh between your tongue and the nerves in her pussy. Its faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous, trust me. Of course, some women can't handle the intenseness of the altoid so just go to a tic tac or certs but altoids are best because they aren't compacted as tightly as the others and dissolve into your saliva and coats your mouth and her pussy better.

For men, I've had some who absolutely love the cool feeling that it gives....for others though, the coolness wilts them like a flower in the winter. Try something with cinnamon in it for those guys...hell try it on a girl, never done that so I don't know about that. Like try a piece of Big Red gum or even the cinnamon altoids.

In case it hasn't been mentioned before....try a mouth full of pop rocks with oral sex, man or woman.

Eros
01-22-2004, 05:27 PM
I'm partial to chocolate flavored whipped cream and ice cubes myself..but to each his own :)

PS...SC...Get one of the big tins of Cinnamon Altoids..I'm on my way!!! :p

Mae
01-22-2004, 06:40 PM
My other half likes covering my "sensitive areas" with whipped cream. Then he licks and sucks it off.

dicksbro
01-22-2004, 08:55 PM
Excuse me while I help get the Altoids truck backed up to our garage. :D

Seriously, I'll have to try Altoids. :D

OzKristin
01-22-2004, 09:37 PM
from a certain sex toy catalog they have "head candy" that is candy shaped like a kind of mouth guard, that u press into your teeth, to use as a cushion when you go down on your guy....it is the best thing ever! you can use it on girls too.......the candy sticks onto your teeth and it prevents you from getting lock jaw and/or tired, I can just go at it forever, and he loves it b/c with the candy I just love to go non stop!

Southern Charm
01-24-2004, 02:32 AM
I've seen those Oz. They also help guard the sensitive man from overzealous lovers teeth. There are all sorts of edibles out there as far as sex shops go that are amazing for their stimulations power...motion lotion its a great example, or what Passion Parties calls Fireworks. It tastes really yummy, is the consistancy of syrup, and gets really warm with friction and even hotter with saliva or hot breath...really, the edible deal is endless when it comes to sex. Search Tasty Tease i.e. Scream in a Jar. That is the best stuff Man ever created.

Eros: I keep altoids. :D For my next trick, pun intended, I am looking into those listerine pocket packs mouth freshening strips...i heartell they have cinnamon now. whoopeeeeee

Steph
01-24-2004, 02:45 AM
I bet Pop Rocks would knock Altoids off the charts!

Southern Charm
01-24-2004, 02:46 AM
Actually, its like comparing apples and oranges...try em both and I GUARANTEE you won't be dissappointed either way.

SexKing
01-24-2004, 05:43 AM
yeah hersheys chocolate syrup is great during sex. or on pancakes. but better during sex. or is it...?

dicksbro
01-24-2004, 05:54 AM
Sex and food ... life's two great pleasures.

(Nourishment for the spirit and the body ... in either order. :))

ericthered
01-24-2004, 06:11 AM
It is a well-known fact outside the US that the ONLY sweets suitable for oral sex are Fisherman's Friends. Pop one of these in your mouth, juice it up a litle, dive between your lady's legs and......We have ignition - BLAST-OFF!!!!!!!!

We always have an opened packet beside the bed....

osuche
01-24-2004, 10:07 AM
<-- Is a BIG fan of altoids, and chocolate mousse

SuzyQ
01-24-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by dicksbro
Sex and food ... life's two great pleasures.

(Nourishment for the spirit and the body ... in either order. :))

And at the same time :p

sillyme
01-24-2004, 11:59 PM
Hubby tried a menthol drop once - didn't do anything for me. We'll have to try the Altoids.

I'm very fond of whipped cream though chocolate sauce is yummy too. :

Prophet Reality
01-25-2004, 12:13 AM
Haven't tried Altoids, but I do know that pop rocks are amazing. Used to keep a pack next to the bed for a long time.