PDA

View Full Version : Ignis Immortalis

Xhrys
01-22-2004, 03:37 AM
Ignis Immortalis
(Immortal Beloved)
- Xhrys

"I knew you would come. And I know why." Tovan half sneers at Jax as he turns to face him. "But my ego insists on hearing it all from you, Jackson. Please, come in. I won't bite. Well anymore."

Jax knows he's being played with. He also knows that what he has come to ask of his old master will cost him dearly, he just wonders if it will be more than he is willing to pay. "I've come for a release."

"Oh poor Jackson. You always did have a way with words. And I of course am always happy to give you some release."

When did the old bastard get so close? Jax had been watching him closely but still didn't see the tell tale signs that Tovan would advance. Now with his lips much too close to Jax's neck Tovan asks, "And how would you like your release Jackson? Hard and fast, or slow and relaxing?"

"You know what I meant!" Jax steps back as he shoves Tovan backwards. "I want to be released from the hold you have over me."

"Oh now Jackson. You gave me control over you so many years ago. Never have I abused my control, not even when you left my bed to jump into so many others. Now after nearly four hundred years you come and ask for freedom? Tell me Jackson, how much freedom do you want? Have I not given you te freedom to do as you please, coupled with the protection to keep your brothers and sisters from coming after you? Though it pained me so, did I not give you the freedom to love whomever you wanted, even if it wasn't me? Oh my dear boy. You have been more free than any of your brothers and sisters. You have been more free than even I. So tell me, what do you want?"

"I have fallen in love father." Jax says as he lowers his gaze. "With a mortal."

"Ahhh yes. Love. And the freedom you ask is to marry her? By all means do so."

"No. I want all of your magic control removed from me. I cannot make her one of us while you weaken me with your magics. And I cannot truly give myself to her when so much of me is held tightly in your fist." Red faced Jax spins on Tovan and grabs his shirtfront. "I want all control you have over me. I want to wake up each and every night with my own dreams in my head and not yours. I want to have the choice to walk out in the sun without your control stopping me."

Tovan smiles as he eases Jax's grip on him. Slowly he walks over to the highback chair in front of the fireplace and sits. Staring into the fire he remembers those first years. Suddenly a thought occured to him. Turning he smiles at Jax. "When I first met you, you were known as Liam O'Reily from Corrowmore Ireland. On the night we met, You asked me for the life I could give you. I made a deal with you, do you remember?"

"Yes." Jax whispers as he swallows the lump in his throat. You told me that if I agreed to share your bed you would share your life."

"Yes. An our agreement held for over a century. Now here we are. Comimg up on your five hundredth birthday. And you want your freedom." Tovan endulges himself in a short chuckle. "The here again I make you an offer."

"I will not make love to you. I refuse to be unfaithful to Theresa."

"As I thought you would. But no. Here is your price, Liam. In one fell swoop, I will release you from any control I may have on you and your beloved will have immortality with you. In exchange, the two of you will share my bed and my heart one last time. Refuse me this one simple request, and I will take delight as I see through your eyes as she ages each passing year until she is so old and withered it pains you to even look upon her."

As the anger boils up within Jax he pictures Theresa aging while he remains perpetually young. "You're a bastard." He says finally. "You know I would never agree to those terms."

"Don't answer so fast. I'm in no hurry for your decision. Besides, Theresa will be affected by your rashness as well as you. Why don't you discuss it with her. Then come to me again when you have decided. After all, you wouldn't want her blaming you for her wrinkles and arthritis years from now simply because you did not consult her on this very important decision do you?"

"Her answer will be the same as mine."

"Are you sure? Why don't you check first and come back tomorrow. As for now. I'm starving. Care to join me for a snack?"

"Go to hell." With that Jax turns and storms out of the home of his master for the second time. The pain is just as powerful this tie as it was the last, when he turned his back on the man that he had loved, who had made him the creature of darkness that he is. If he cared to admit it to himself he still loved Tovan, as much as he ever had, but he could not bring himself to forgive his creator for that betrayal so long ago.

It was the night he woke to find Tovan sharing their bed with someone else. They had just brought the young woman over the night before and both she and Tovan had awoken early leaving the house to feed just as the sun slipped away. Liam had slept late that night, waiting until full dark as he usually did, and Tovan and the girl left for her first feeding. A sad story, hers. They found her nearly dead from jumping off of a nearby cliff. Although both men wanted to embrace her in order to save her life, neither of them considered that she would make a wonderful bed partner. That is until the next night, when after feeding Tovan and Amelia returned home to the still sleeping Liam.

It was their lovemaking that woke Liam, opening his eyes he turned and saw his master, his lover with his head between the slender thighs of this young woman. Watching as his master snaked his tongue in and out of the girls slick vagina he felt the first pangs of betrayal. As he continued to watch Tovan begand to massage the girls clit with his tongue while his long fingers invaded her most cherished secret. For several minutes Tovan continued to devour the juices that he encouraged youn Amelia to create, drinking in every drop like a drunkard in a wine vat.

As the girl was about to black out from the delight Tovan stopped and withdrew his fingers. Slowly his lips emblazoned a trail of soft kisses up the girls belly and between her breasts. As her breathing pattern started increasing Tovan lowered his head to her left breast and took the swollen nipple into his mouth. Gently his tongue and lips massaged the swollen bud savouring it as one would a fine wine. Bracing himself on one hand Tovans free hand comes up to cup Amelias other breast and gently squeezes it illliciting pleasurable moans from the girl.

While Liam looks on in horror Tovan positioned his penis at the opening of thie young girls vagina. Liam couldn't believe what he was seeing, as the head of his lover prick disappears inside the girl. With a loud sigh Tovan quickly pushes himself into Amelia, burying his entire cock deep within her, which brings the slightest yelp from her. Once again Tovan lowers his head and captures Amelias lips with his own as his hips begin a slow methodical rhythm pumping his dick in and out of her while Liam still watches on.

As Tovans pace increases so does the short breaths of Amelia, until their lewd dance starts to reach such a fevered pitch it begins not to merely shake the bed but bounce it against the wall. With their heightened strength Tovans thrusts soon become so powerful that the bed literally starts leaving the floor a few millimeters with each pounding motion of their heat. Each thrust brings louder moans from the two lovers as each are lost in their own oncoming orgasms.

Liams shock breaks just as he watches his lover empty himself into the girl beneath him. Feeling his release inside of her Amelia's orgasm is triggered immediately as she lets out a long blissful wail that is matched in volume, if not pitch by Liams own cry. Looking up in shock Tovan's mouth forms the name Liam, but it is another name that is heard.

"Jax?"

Startled out of his memory Jax is surprised to see that he has walked all the way home and now looks down in the face of his fiance.

"So? What did he say?"

To be continued... [B]

feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=18479)

Xhrys
01-22-2004, 09:28 PM
As Jax leads Theresa into the house he tells he of his short conversation with Tovan, his former master. Finally as he comes to the part where Tovan made his offer he pauses.

"Theresa, Tovan is one of the most powerful vampires I have ever known. He does have the power to stop me from embracing you, and the power to keep me alive as you age and die. I told him no. I would much rather lose you, your love than to have him tough you."

Near tears Theresa looks into the eyes of the man she loves. She knows he loves her more than his own immortality and that he only wants to be with her forever. Gently she places her hand on his cheek and kisses him softly. Still she can't help but think that there is more that he is not telling her. "Jax." she whispers "Tell me why you hate him so much. Why would you let one night stand between us? You know as well as I do that our bodies can be used by anyone for their own needs, but our hearts cannot be touched by anyone other than who we choose."

"That's just the point m'love. My heart would be torn to shreds to see his lusts fulfilled at the expense of someone I love. He's done it before." Jax says with pain etched across his face. "And I'll not have it happen again."

With that he stands and stomps into the kitchen to retrieve a bottle of blood from the refrigerator. Theresa has been donating blood to him since she found out what he was, but still he needed other sources, that's where the bottles come in. Theresa's job as a medical examiner came in quite handy for is appetite as she has access to as much blood as he can use. ow though looking at the bottles he feels discouraged. How long had it been since he had tasted fresh blood? How long since he had hunted? Too long, but what was he to do? He couldn't randomly choose someone to feed from without killing them, and he would not kill for the sake of Theresa. Frustrated he closes the refrigerator without taking one of his bottles.

As he comes back into the living room he finds Theresa staring into the fire a tear falling down her cheek. Coming up to her he wraps his arms around her.

"Who was she Jax?"

"Hmmm?"

"Who was the woman that Tovan took from you, to make you hate him so?"

"I'd rather not talk about it. It was a long time ago and she has long been dead. Just be assured m'love that no matter what has happened in the past, you are the one I love. Now and forever."

Sighing she turns to him and kisses him, her tears moistening his face. Breaking the kiss he stands and bends to pick her up. As he walks to the bedroom he returns his lips to hers pouring his entire heart into each kiss. As he approaches the bed he bends to lay her on it. With painstaking slowness he kisses down her neck as his hands work the buttons on her blouse. Slowly and methodically he undoes each button kissing every inch of flesh as it is exposed. Theresa places her hand on the back of his head revelling in his touch and getting warmer with every second.

Once he had freed her of her clothing Jax set to work with his mouth and tongue running both over her body savouring every inch of her. She felt his needs, his hungers. Both the hunger for her body and the hunger for fresh blood always added an extra thrill for their love making. She knew that he could not turn her so if he were to feed on her he could concievably kill her. This knowledge increased her fever as his mouth finally made its way to her thighs her breath catches. Slowly he trails ligh, soft kisses down the inside of her thigh, down her calf to her feet where he takes the time to slowly suck on each of her toes, bringing slight shivers through her. Just as gently he moves over to the other foot and repeats his minstrations and places his soft kisses up this leg as well. Finally back to joining of her legs he looks up into her eyes.

"How long has it been?"

"A little over a month." She says knowing he wats her blood as well as the rest of her body. "It's safe to give you a pint or two."

With that he again lowers his head to her moist folds. As his tongue flicks out to make contact with her clit she feels the electrical shock shoot through her. his tongue wrestles the tiny nub all around causing her juices to multiply so quickly e could barely lap them up in time. Suddenly his licking stops and his canine teeth elongate. Quickly so as not to prolong the pain he sinks his teeth into the flesh of her inner thigh closest to her sweet pussy. He works his mouth and tongue to collect both the blood and vaginal juices whe is pouring forth as her back arches and her hips thrust themselves into his face.

She has donated to him many times but each time is like the first. A sharp pain and then the ecstatcic rush as she feels her lifes blood flow from the wound. As he drinks she knows that she is safe for tonight. His hunger is not so great as to harm her. The way his tongue works to feed from her and flick out to tease her clit seeming all at once is nearly more than she can bear. As her panting grows more feverish he stops and climbs up to kiss her. She can taste her own blood and musk on his tongue and wants him even more.

Without preamble he thrusts into her completely filling her with his swollen cock her muscles stretched to their limit. His pace is frantic but steady. He looks down into Theresa's eyes but can only see the wanton eyes of the girl Amelia from three hundred years in his past. He thrusts harder into Theresa trying to drive the hateful girls image from his mind.

With each powerful thrust Theresa knows that tonight is different. Jax has never been this forceful with her. Her fear though is supplanted by the climax he builds in her. He loves her. He would never hurt her.

"Oh Jesus Jax! You're hurting me!"

He doesn't hear Theresa's cries, all he can see or hear are Amelia. Amelia making love to Tovan. Amelia laughing at him because she took Tovans love from him. Amelia crying as he watches her die. In a maddening rush she leaves his vision as he climaxes deep within a sore and crying Theresa. As he catches his breath he looks down at her and sees her tears.

"My god Theresa. Are you alright?" He asks, genuinely concerned, worried.

"I was begging you to stop, to go easier. You were hurting me Jax."

The pain he sees in her eyes is to much for her. "My god love, I'm so sorry. I was caught up. I forgot for those brief moments how fragile you are." He rolls off of her and brings her into his arms, crying with her. Quietly he coos soft words of remorse and encouragement until his eyes get heavy. It will be light soon and he will have to sleep. As he starts to drift off he hears her whispers.

"Such a small price to pay. Just to love you the way you deserve."

To Be Continued...

feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=18479)