PDA

View Full Version : just a note

kinkyfairy
01-24-2004, 06:58 PM
ive seen alot on the boards latley about using dif nicks to post with. i wanted to let u know that this is a duplicate nic for me. i decided to get it because my hubby knows i post under the other . i figure there have been and will be more relationship questions i want to ask and before i worried about him stumbling across them and thinking the wrong thing. i luv him loads but i do want to have an identity that is special to me that i can be free with. i do hope noone has an issue w it if so please PM me and let me know why. i know it really will be fairly obvious that i am who i am , but i dont worry cuz he is not that attentive LMAO, and he wont see this thread cuz he dont look in this forum and is not even in this county atm to check the posting. thank you so much for hearing me out and i do hope u all dont mind to badly.

musketeer
01-24-2004, 07:08 PM
I say go for it lass be yourself and have some sense of persnal identity.

dm383
01-24-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by kinkyfairy
ive seen alot on the boards latley about using dif nicks to post with. i wanted to let u know that this is a duplicate nic for me. i decided to get it because my hubby knows i post under the other . i figure there have been and will be more relationship questions i want to ask and before i worried about him stumbling across them and thinking the wrong thing. i luv him loads but i do want to have an identity that is special to me that i can be free with. i do hope noone has an issue w it if so please PM me and let me know why. i know it really will be fairly obvious that i am who i am , but i dont worry cuz he is not that attentive LMAO, and he wont see this thread cuz he dont look in this forum and is not even in this county atm to check the posting. thank you so much for hearing me out and i do hope u all dont mind to badly.

Naahhh........ we don't mind AT ALL, ******!!!! :D

DM

P.S...... I KNOW where you live!!! :D :D :D :heart:

kinkyfairy
01-25-2004, 05:49 AM
LMAO DM i knew ud figure it out!! ehehhehehhehehe

dicksbro
01-25-2004, 07:25 AM
LOL@DM.

Lilith
01-25-2004, 08:43 AM
((kinkyfairy)) TY for being so open and honest!

kinkyfairy
01-25-2004, 02:42 PM
ty lilith , i just wanted to make sure that the ppl who did know who i was didnt think i was doing it just to toy with ppl.

Scarecrow
01-25-2004, 03:07 PM
Welcome, welcome back, Oh well just enjoy your new self

Eros
01-25-2004, 03:34 PM
:moon: ;)

campingboy
01-27-2004, 12:01 AM
I thought you took a second nic so that you could have twice the fun in the chat room. Both of you trying to flirt with the same guy. Maybe it was so that you could try and suduce your other nic. lol

Passion Please
01-28-2004, 08:00 AM
Smiles... sounds fair to me....if not why not

kinkyfairy
01-28-2004, 09:08 AM
lol yall , and campy its much more fn to try n seduce u than it is to seduce myself!!!!!!!!!

*smacks eros's bum* i swear if u keep flashin that ass at me its gonna be nice n pink ;) hehheheheheeh althogh it sounds fun

hheheheh

LixyChick
01-28-2004, 11:42 AM
Aww! TY for your honesty...and I do believe in individuality. I got my own nick seperate of hubbies a while back...and it's great....though he knows everything I say on here....lol! I thought you seemed a bit familiar....*giggle* ;)