PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Facts (Thanks OPRAH!)

jennaflower
02-19-2004, 10:41 PM
Not sure how many of you caught todays Oprah..

It was about SEX :) and I thought I would share a bit of the Sexual facts that were mentioned....

Sex expert Tracey Cox, author of Supersex, challenges the four most popular myths about men and their bodies. Take a guess—are these commonly held beliefs about sex true or false?

Bald men have stronger sex drives.
True. We do know that testosterone is linked with hair loss. And of course testosterone is the chemical responsible for the male sex drive.

Having sex negatively affects athletic performance.
False. There is absolutely no evidence to support this one. In fact, it could help because sex can help release those pre-game nerves.

Big hands, big nose, big feet = big penis.
False. There's no scientific proof of this whatsoever.

African-American men have the biggest penises.
True. Research confirms that Asian men are the smallest, followed by Caucasians, with African-American men being the largest.[/B]

Even More Sex Trivia...

The average man can keep an erection for around 40 minutes, even though he might not last that long. The average woman takes about 20 minutes to climax from oral sex.

The average man gets around seven erections a day. Sadly, five of those are in his sleep.

The average speed of ejaculation is 28 mph.

Sex is healthy. There's more protein in the average ejaculation than there is in a medium-sized pork chop.

jennaflower
02-19-2004, 10:42 PM
I knew there was a reason that I find bald men so damn sexy and irresistible.

Kissy
02-19-2004, 10:52 PM
I will never look at Dr. Phil the same. :D

osuche
02-19-2004, 11:00 PM
<-- Knows a certain bald man with an *incredible* sex drive

Belial
02-19-2004, 11:05 PM
<-- Worries less about his hair loss :)

SuzyQ
02-19-2004, 11:46 PM
African-American men have the biggest penises.
True. Research confirms that Asian men are the smallest, followed by Caucasians, with African-American men being the largest.[/B]

Thought this joke might be appropriate here...

Subject: Fw: African Method!

A couple was watching a Discovery Channel special about an African
tribe whose men all had penises 24 inches long.

When males reach a certain age, a string is tied around their penises
and on the other end is a weight. After a while, the weight stretches
the penis to 24 inches.

Later that evening as the husband was getting out of the shower, his
wife looked down at him and said, "Whadaya say we try the African
string-and-weight procedure?"

The husband agreed and they tied a string and weight to his penis.

A few days later, the wife asked the husband, "How is our tribal
experiment coming?"

"Well, it looks like we're half way there," he replied.

"You've grown to 12 inches?!"

"No...it's turned black."

curvyredhead
02-20-2004, 01:57 AM
TY Jenna for posting these facts... I've seen several medical studies to confirm the same things...

I was surprised to see that the average woman takes 20 minutes to climax from oral sex. Now I'm very curious to see other women's experiences, because in 20 minutes of good oral sex I've already had two... Am I really that Abby Normal?

What's the consensus among the Pixies?

Catch22
02-20-2004, 02:21 AM
From my experience a woman would climax from oral in around 5 min or so.

Sharni
02-20-2004, 03:47 AM
5 min?....not this woman

I generally take 15 - 20 minutes

Loulabelle
02-20-2004, 04:13 AM
I'm with you Sharni - although to be honest, I kinda lose all sense of time, space, where the hell I am etc etc, so I'm not sure exactly how long it takes me......you'd have to ask Fussy (after his tongue has recovered enough for him to be able to speak!)

Catch22
02-20-2004, 05:23 AM
5-10 min max from my experience. That is for just oral. If you add on the working up to that. Then Half an hour. I am bald and have a long tongue. lol. I have found that if you breathe onto the clit as your licking, things happen faster. The added effect of warm air I guess.

thereIam
02-20-2004, 06:07 AM
28 miles an hour? Thank goodness for speed bumps!

Lilith
02-20-2004, 06:14 AM
If he teases me til I am begging to come, then a good 20 minutes;)

skipthisone
02-20-2004, 08:07 AM
I am bald and I Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

osuche
02-20-2004, 09:18 AM
In my experience, 20 is about right. But only if he knows what he's doing...or it takes much MUCH longer. :D :p :D

SuzyQ
02-20-2004, 11:15 AM
Depends on the moment. If we start with oral takes about 20 min or maybe longer..but if I am already worked up and then he/she starts on my labia and my clit..can cum in about 2 min..but never timed it and won't cause would squelch the moment...:) I love to be hot before I start to recieve oral..makes it that much more itense...:hot:

Kissy
02-20-2004, 01:25 PM
I'd say 15 min. here. If it's been a while and I'm real hot then about 10. All depends on the mood I'm in I guess.

curvyredhead
02-20-2004, 03:25 PM
Well, maybe I am abnormal but I guess I can live with that, LOL. As a child I had great difficulty sleeping and I found that the only thing that worked was self-hypnosis. Now as an adult I am able to take that relaxation skill and very quickly focus on my body and what I am feeling. So between being able to 'fall' into a relaxed state (no stress from my day etc) and being able to focus my consciousness on what my partner is doing I'm able to cum very quickly in the right hands (or tongue).

I was assuming a state of arousal before oral sex began... and there is always the queston of objective... if my partner is good at teasing me it could take an hour!

Anyone else out there want to chime in on this one, I'm very interested in different physiological responces (must be the latent scientist in me)?

SuccubusKitty
02-20-2004, 07:27 PM
Sex is healthy. There's more protein in the average ejaculation than there is in a medium-sized pork chop.

Sign me up for the Atkins Diet!

Sugarsprinkles
02-20-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by jennaflower

I wonder if Dr. Atkins knew about this?? :D

smithy020
02-20-2004, 09:21 PM
nah i dont think he did, unless he missed that chapter out in the book

Anyway he turned into a whale just before he passed away!
so sod going on his diet. i can die a whale with out any help!

curvyredhead
02-21-2004, 02:56 PM
I'm on the Atkins diet ~ unfortunately none of the protein I'm getting is that exciting! Guess I just have to wait till May, huh. Darn!

skyler_m
02-21-2004, 03:25 PM
I'm willing to help any ladies out that are on Atkins... just trying to make sure people stay healthy! :D

curvyredhead
02-21-2004, 03:44 PM
Oh Skyler... you are just sooo thoughtful! *wicked grin*

SuccubusKitty
02-21-2004, 07:14 PM
That's so sweet of you honey :daisy:

quisath
02-22-2004, 01:38 AM
<------------------ Knows a Bald Lady with an *incredible Sex Drive*

I spit on the Fact Finders. Where the F**K they get their information is all here say and misread Sex Manual prefaces. If there are Ladies out there that can go 6 to 8 hours then you need to E-mail me. (cause I am extremely over abundant) :)

Grumble
02-22-2004, 02:46 AM
I am very interested in helping Curvy do her research :)

BTW I am thinning out on top, testosterone must be working

cowgirltease
02-22-2004, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by quisath
<------------------ Knows a Bald Lady with an *incredible Sex Drive*

I spit on the Fact Finders. Where the F**K they get their information is all here say and misread Sex Manual prefaces. If there are Ladies out there that can go 6 to 8 hours then you need to E-mail me. (cause I am extremely over abundant) :)

<------------ easily goes 5 hours and it takes me 45 minutes for oral. I don't like hurrying a good thing!;) :p

curvyredhead
02-22-2004, 03:23 PM
Grumble~ I hope that you are willing to help me with my research! We can do a whole lot of research in a lifetime!

Don't worry everyone I'll be sure to publish my findings like any good researcher! LOL

LixyChick
02-22-2004, 08:01 PM
I saw that episode jenna! Very informative!

And....I'm LMFAO at the fact that the sex expert is named Tracey "Cox"! Oh geezzzz.....talk about listening to your "calling"!