PDA

View Full Version : >>There's A Grumble In Pennsylvania<<

LixyChick
04-27-2004, 01:43 PM
He's here! He's here!

What a wonderful man that Grumble is! He and Mr. Lixy hit it straight off (<------my meager attempt at some early learned Aussie...lol!)! I had to slow him down at first, to understand every word, but I think I'm already getting used to that sweet accent! I went out for a while to go grocery shopping, and left those two in the barn, grunting over all the power tools. I fully expected to come back and see my picnic table built, but they got to having a beer and that hope went out the window!

Well, it's gonna be a get aquainted day and then tomorrow we are off to Philly...the Liberty Bell and all the other touristy (word?...is now!) stuff we can find! We'll keep in touch!

GingerV
04-27-2004, 01:48 PM
Damn that boy moves fast! Always a new location. Definately a whirlwind trip, I'm downright jealous. ;~)

dicksbro
04-27-2004, 01:49 PM
Great news. Keep us all posted on how things are going and whether that picnic table makes it! ;)

(((( HUGS ))))

Lilith
04-27-2004, 01:50 PM
Glad he made it to another destination safe and sound!

IAKaraokeGirl
04-27-2004, 01:55 PM
<---is envious as hell but glad for all of those involved!

Eliza
04-27-2004, 05:17 PM
((((HUGS)))) to Grumble! Hope you enjoy our little state. Lixy!!!! Take him to Hershey too!!!!:D

~Eliza

Belial
04-27-2004, 06:32 PM
"POWER DRILL!" *grunt* *grunt* *grunt* :D

jseal
04-27-2004, 07:17 PM
LixyChick,

The man does get about! Hope you all have a good time. Post pics!

Grumble
04-27-2004, 09:04 PM
yep I am here after sadly taking my leave of Teddy and family.
really wonderful friends i have met so far,
Boy has Mr lix got some grunty tools :) Thing is that lixy has bought most of them for him so she is useful as well as sexy LMAO!!

Already having a ball and can this woman cook!! Going to have a great time here too

quisath
04-27-2004, 09:16 PM
Ian .................... Have fun my friend ................ Enjoy yourself and file away all them Memories.

Coaster
04-27-2004, 09:30 PM
I'm jealous Grumble!! You get to staying with all these beautiful pixies....

And be good to Lixy.... she's got my cherry.... my Pixie cherry that is!;)

Have a Fosters for me and have a great journey.

LixyChick
04-28-2004, 07:34 AM
Gonna be a tad chilly today. About 62F and breezy. I figure the tall buildings in Philly should help protect us. We'll go to Independence Hall first and then prolly to the Betsy Ross House. I'd like to go over to the Edgar Allen Poe house and maybe the Philadelphia Museum of Art. It should be a full and interesting day!

More to come!

PantyFanatic
04-28-2004, 08:16 AM
I feel the rumble of the Grumble as he's getting closer. :)

Please don't over load his mind OR body Lixy. We have a lot of things to do here and I have a lot of things I need done around here.;) lol

Have him say "aluminum" and let me know if I'll have to get that Oz Dictionary from Sharni to tlak to him.

Don't forget to tell Grumbles I'll be looking for the thech details of Mr. Lixy's balls. LMAO :D

Scarecrow
04-28-2004, 06:30 PM
New soap opera, "As the Grumble Moves"

Lixy don't wear him out in Philly, he may need the strength to work on the picnic table.

LOL

LixyChick
04-30-2004, 06:46 AM
A-lu-min-i-um foil has been a sore spot for Grumble, myself and Mr. Lixy, PF! LOL! I've used a lot of it during his stay. Never realized how much I actually say the word till Ian got here! He's up for anything, so you might get your house painted after all!

We had a change of plans the other day and, instead of Philadelphia, we went to Gettysburg. I'll get a link to it's history when I have more time, and we'll post pics when I resize them, but it was quite an eye opener. We all had a wonderful time.

Then yesterday we just hung out and took Ian "driving on the wrong side of the road"! He wanted practice for when he rents a car on his next stop. Mr. Lix sat shotgun and made a hole in the floor, looking for the brakes! LOL! JK...JK!

Today we are off to Independence Hall. The weather has been so nice and today will be no exception. It's spose to go into the 80's!

nikki1979
04-30-2004, 08:26 AM
lol sounds like yall are having GREAT fun! i cant wait for the next instalment!!!!!

nikki

PantyFanatic
04-30-2004, 08:27 AM
If you have the normal one day lag with our weather, you will LOVE today. We had snow in the air Monday and it was 80f (27c) just 72 hours later.:dizzy: LOL

I’m happy to hear you squeezed in the Gettysburg visit. That lets you take something away to think about. :rolleyes: These pics have become a bottle neck here.:confused: We’ll have to work on that when he gets here.;)

Just take good care of him and feed him well. I want him in good shape. :)