PDA

View Full Version : To all the Australians

kngnothen
07-07-2004, 04:46 PM
I will be spending 2 weeks in Adelaide Australia for 2 weeks starting July 16 and I wanted to know if anyone could tell me what I should see and where I should go while in Southern Australia. Thank you

Teddy Bear
07-09-2004, 05:27 AM
Lucky you! Wish I was going!

I'm not Australian. I live in USA but I have a friend who lives in Murray Bridge, South Australia. I wrote to him & asked your question. This is what he wrote back.....

"Victor Harbour is a nice place to visit. Glenleg is a nice place... Hahndorff is a nice tourist town very German I guess. I don’t really know much else around here. More familiar with Victoria. Adelaide is a nice clean city. Though it is relatively small as far as capital cities go."

Not very helpful. I wrote back and said 'don't ever go into the tourism business'. lol :D

I did a quick search in Yahoo & got these:

http://www.touradelaide.com/

http://www.southaustralia.com/home.asp

There are tons of sites out there if you want more information but I thought these 2 looked pretty good. When you get back, please let us know how it was, where you went & what you did. I'd love to hear all about it. Pictures would be nice too. :D

Wishing you safe travels! And hoping you have a great time! :) :) :)

PS: btw... where are you from?

Belial
07-09-2004, 07:49 AM
Do you mean Southern Australia in general, or specifically the state of South Australia?

kngnothen
07-09-2004, 12:44 PM
thank you very much Teddy Bear for all the info you supplied and for going out of your way and I live in NYC........im gonna be in the city of Adelaide for the most part Belial b/c ill be there mainly on business.

dicksbro
07-12-2004, 04:25 AM
Have a safe trip. Take some pictures and share with us when you get back home. :)

LixyChick
07-12-2004, 04:34 AM
Oh weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Have a wonderful trip kngnothen!

I just love that nick...it's nice to see you still posting! Bring back some perty pics!