PDA

View Full Version : Really just a big thank you

Cindy Kim
10-16-2004, 11:10 AM
Maybe I'm posting this because I'm still hung over, and I feel somewhat sentimental, but I realized I've gotten alot from this site without ever saying thank you.

First, to the people who run this site - it's really a beautiful site, very easy to use, and you keep it open and positive and fun for everyone. I've gotten alot out of pixies - both in having an open and non-judgemental forum to try my hand at writing erotica, but also in having a source for my own enjoyment of reading erotica.

Second, to the people here who are so positive and fun and helpful. I've had alot of fun with the PMs I've shared and the posts I've read. There's just a nice group of people around here.

Sorry for being maudlin, but I did want to say thank you, and hopefully start a thread in case other people want to express some of the same sentiments.

Cindy

Vullkan
10-16-2004, 12:35 PM
Perhaps if more people took the time to let others know they are special and valued this would be a better world. Thank you for the touching thoughs--I am sure others reading your post has had their day improved.

LixyChick
10-16-2004, 01:12 PM
Ironically...I logged back in for the second time today and the first post I checked out was the thread of your Halloween Party interactive story! I don't recall ever saying hi to you before...and I'd feel remiss if I didn't do it now. Hiya Cindy Kim! Nice to meet ya and hope to read and see more of you around the boards! TY for the sweet thoughts in this thread!

Lilith
10-16-2004, 02:15 PM
Well CindyKim, your stories have always added a lot to the site and I'm glad to see you participating more in the forums too.

dicksbro
10-16-2004, 04:58 PM
Cindy Kim, I'll add my thanks for the nice note. This is a special place, isn't it? Again, beautiful note. Thank you.

flutelady
10-16-2004, 06:16 PM
Cindy Kim... I confess to not having read any of your stories... but I plan to!! I've seen some of your posts and I want to warmly welcome you (better late than never) to Pixies. I completely agree with the things you said, too. Pixie's is a fabulous place, non-judgemental and very open. I feel very much at home here.

Welcome and (((((hugs))))) for you!

wyndhy
10-16-2004, 07:42 PM
i'll add my really big thank you to cindy kim's. i'm not feeling very verbal just now so that's all it is. just a great big thanks! (((((pixies-place)))))

joys
11-23-2004, 08:22 PM
What a great way to say thank you.. I can't find more to say and I share the same feelings. Not just a sex forum, this place and the members has helped me go through my deep down depressions..

Thanks Cindy to put it to words

Aqua
11-23-2004, 08:31 PM
Thanks for bringing this thread back joys! I had not seen it before and it gives me a chance to say to Cindy Kim... Thank you! Your stories are very good and definitely add to the site. I have also noticed you posting around the site more. Glad you are here!

PantyFanatic
11-24-2004, 12:25 AM
*gets in the Line of Shame and waits his turn to say welcome to Cindy Kim ………. belatedly :o*

You are right Cindy, this is a VERY special place, run by some special people, in a special way.:) And it is a SUPER nice bunch of folks that hang out here………… but they let me come around anyway. :rolleyes:

flyingsquirrel2
07-20-2007, 12:53 AM
Cindy Kim. Your stories are the reason I ever heard of Pixie's Place, and are the main reason I have been coming back. Even in the old format, I couldn't stop reading your stories, and I think of them all the time. You are an amazing erotic writer, and I've just exposed my girlfriend (also a beautiful Korean girl) to your writing, and it's the first erotic media she's accepted into our relationship.

Thank you.

dicksbro
07-20-2007, 03:16 AM
Psssst ... welcome to you flyingsquirrel2! Glad to have you with us and hope to see you posting some so we can get to know you! :)