PDA

View Full Version : Nightmares & Daydreams

Pop-O
01-24-2005, 10:33 AM
NIGHTMARES AND DAYDREAMS

WRITTEN BY: POP-O (ALL RIGHTS RESERVED)

Author’s Note; The premise of this story comes from a story I read 20 or 25 years ago, in either Playboy or Penthouse Magazine. It has stuck in my mind and I though I’d put it on paper. So those of you that are of the “older” generation, which may also recall the story, I wanted to make this known. ~~~~Pop-O

CHAPTER ONE

NIGHTMARES

As he walked the sidewalks of his small city streets, looking to get a beer or two at the local bar, Frank Orion moved smoothly and softly on the concrete. At six-foot, four inches, two hundred and twenty pounds, he was quite stealthy for his size. He liked to wear biker colors, all black, and today was no different. Black T-shirt, black Wranglers and western boots. His belt was black leather with silver studs. The buckle was of medium size also silver with an eagle on it. Frank’s hair was shoulder length, and dark brown in color, his eyes were a sky blue. His rugged build has caught the eye of many of the town’s young ladies. A large number of them had also found their way to his bedroom.

Tonight, Frank just wanted a couple of beers, because he wanted to make sure he got to the store and picked up a present for his niece. Her birthday was three days away and at seven, they expect a present for their birthday. Walking into the bar, he put a finger in the air and the bartender brought him a Coors Light.

“How you doing tonight Jimmy,” Frank asked?

“Normal, quiet, but busy enough,” Jimmy said.

Frank walked to a booth and sat down and drank his beer, then another. After paying his tab, he again started walking, this time toward the discount store. The evening skies were a myriad of red hues. A gentle breeze caused small wind swirls, tossing small papers in circles along the sidewalk. The sound of his boot heels hitting the concrete, broke the quiet, still night.

Pushing through the doors of the store, he grabbed a cart and was headed toward the toys. The aisles held more dolls than he thought possible, how would he pick one that she liked, or didn’t have already. Circling the two aisles three times, he was still unable to make up his mind, when an employee came up behind him and said, “Looks like you’re having a hard time picking something out.” Frank looked behind him to see who was talking and had to look down at the person. It was a man about four-foot tall, his name tag said, “Kenneth.”

“Ah, yes! I can’t seem to just pick one of the dolls for my niece’s birthday,” Frank said.

“Being as how you can’t find one here, there are a few in the back that I can bring out for you to look at, and I’m sure you’ll like one of them.”

“May as well bring them out and let me look at them.”

Kenneth turned around and was gone for about three minutes. Returning, he showed three dolls to Frank, which were not wrapped in a fancy box, but in something akin to a shoe box with a soft smooth lining.

The first doll was a very pretty one with long black hair, wearing a miniskirt and halter top and high heeled shoes. The second was a blond, shoulder length hair wearing an evening gown that was silver in color with matching shoes. The third was a redheaded doll, her hair was cut in a pixie style, and she wore a short spaghetti strap blouse and hip-hugger shorts with sneakers.

Each one of the dolls was extremely beautiful looking. The texture of the doll’s skin was almost human-like. They were also so perfectly physically, with what appeared to be large breasts, small waists and very shapely legs. Frank had never seen such beautiful dolls and still could not pick just one of them.

“I don’t know, these are beautiful dolls and I don’t think my niece has any of these, but which one do I choose?”

“What color hair does your niece have, if I may ask?”

“She’s a blonde, why?” Frank said.

“Then get the blond haired doll, and tell her that’s what she’ll look like when she grows up.”

Frank thought about it for a little while and said to himself; Well I have to get her something and the blond doll is just as pretty as the rest of them, so why not. “Okay, I’ll take the blonde doll, by the way, how much is it?”

“$13.95, and that’s cheap for a doll of this quality.”

“Okay, sounds good to me.”

Kenneth placed the top on the box with the blond doll and handed it to Frank. With the box in hand he went to the register, paid for the doll and walked home with it under his arm. At home he placed the box on his night stand and undressed for a shower. After his shower, he slipped into his briefs and shut off the light, and quickly fell asleep.

Around 6AM, Saturday morning, Frank started waking up, but just laid in bed trying to get the fuzziness out of his head. Looking around his room he spotted the box that held the doll and noticed that the top of the box was missing. Leaning over the side of the bed, he saw the top on the floor. Looking inside the box, he saw that it was also empty.

Frank got out of bed and started looking for the doll. He knew it was in the box when he paid for it, and he was the only one to handle the box on the way home, so the doll had to be here somewhere, but how the hell can the box be empty?

Searching the night stand, the floor and under the bed, he found no doll. Lying back on the bed, his head on the pillow he closed his eyes and tried to think. Shortly he felt something touching his right shoulder. Opening his eyes, he turned his head and saw the doll standing by the pillow with a beautiful smile on her face. She stood about nine-inches tall, and had both hands on the pillow.

When he realized that the doll wasn’t just placed by the pillow, but holding herself up, he sat straight up on the bed. This shook the mattress and he watched as the doll’s knees bent to the motion as she held the pillow. Frank reached out and took the doll in his hand, lifting her to his face with a look of disbelief on his face.

As she was raised, the doll grimaced and said, “Don’t squeeze me so hard, it hurts,”

Loosening his grip on the doll and placing her on the palm of his left hand, he let her stand there. “You....You can talk?”

“Yes, I can talk, move and do just about anything, and my name is Samantha. Thank you for bringing me to your home, I didn’t like that other place I was at.”

“But...But you’re a doll, I thought!”

“I am a doll, but not the type of doll you thought. I’m actually a sex toy for you to use as you like. I will do anything to make you happy.”

Frank brought his hand down to the bed as he laid back on the pillow in a fit of laughter. He was laughing so hard his side started to ache and his eyes started to tear.

Samantha stood on the bed with her hands on her hips and just looked at Frank. Without any reserve, Samantha took off her shoes, and loosened the gown so it would fall to the bedspread. She stood there, completely naked. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath she took. They were topped by two very small nipples. Her stomach was smooth and her pubic area was void of any resemblance of hair. Unlike any other doll, her anatomy was complete, her vagina was plainly visible. Her ass cheeks were perfectly shaped, round and smooth. Placing her hands back on her hips, she waited for Frank to quit laughing.

Lying on the bed, Frank wiped the tears from his face and once again looked toward Samantha and stopped laughing immediately as his eyes beheld one of the most beautiful women he ever laid eyes on. If she was a full sized person, he’d be in heaven with her. Reaching out with an open palm and she stepped onto it, as he placed her on his chest

She stood there as he ran his index finger over her body. Her nipples reacted to Frank’s touch as they stiffened when his finger brushed against them. The quick intake of her breaths let him know that the reaction was real. Slowly his finger made its way between her legs. Frank felt the separation of her labia majora and labia minora as his finger slid back and forth.

Leaning forward she placed both hands on Franks finger, her hips gyrating on the huge appendage made her pussy wet. Samantha closed her eyes and let the feelings flow over her. Her mind wandered some, thinking of the number of times she has done this. It never failed to arouse any man she had been with. The feeling she obtained from having her cunt and clit sliding so smoothly along the glossy skin was glorious. Her fluids flowing so freely, assisted her in reaching a fantastic orgasm.

Frank watched in amazement as this tiny figure of a woman reached her sexual climax on his index finger. Coating his finger with her juices, she laid her body on his digit and coated herself in the fluid she released. Those tiny breasts lay on each side of the finger as she slid back and forth, rubbing her clit on his skin, as she went into another climax. Laying on the bed, he was enjoying the site of her and his cock had risen to its fullest as she climaxed, not only once but twice. He watched as she stood and then he removed his finger and brought it to his nose and inhaled her essence, then putting his finger in his mouth, he tasted of her.

Samantha walked up his chest and straddled his face. Two beautiful tiny, shapely legs brushing across his cheeks, her feet coming to rest on both ears. Her pussy over his mouth, she reached out and held his nose. His lips parted and he let his tongue make contact with her tiny pussy, as he lapped at her and again tasted her juices. The tip of his tongue split her flesh, entering her and feeling her love tunnel. He continued to lick her pussy and suck in her flavor as she once again climaxed into his mouth. The amount of cuntal fluid that he swallowed was generous for Samantha’s size.

When Samantha could walk, she climbed down from his chin to his neck, then back onto his chest. Looking into his face she said, “Now if you’ll get rid of those pants, we can have some fun.” She then jumped to the bedspread and waited for his next move. Thinking to herself; He’s the first one to eat my pussy like that, and I liked that. He’s cute too, not like the others I’ve had to be with. I wonder if...No, forget it, that won’t happen.

Frank sat up and pushed his briefs down his legs and threw them on the floor. His cock was about seven-inches in length and about two-inches in girth. The stiff rod was hard and wanting attention, so he again laid back on the bed and placed his hand out, palm up, for Samantha to use as an elevator to his stomach.

Standing naked on his stomach, her ass pointed to his face, and she stared at the humongous cock in front of her. My God that is so beautiful, maybe I can think of a way for him to really love me instead of a full sized woman? Walking down his abs to his crotch, She reached out and hugged the huge cock, placing little kisses all over it.

As Frank watched her butt cheeks, as she walked to his cock, his cock got even harder. When she placed her arms around it, he oozed pre cum. Her kisses felt so right on his dick, as he leaned up on his arms to watch from a better point of view.

Samantha continued kissing his cock as she bent lower to get to the base of his dick. Her breasts were rubbing hiss cock on one side as her hands were running up and down the large vein on the other side. When Samantha reached the base of his dick, she wrapped her legs around the huge cock and slid her pussy against it. Tightening her legs around the stiff rod, she pulled herself up the length of his shaft until she was just beneath the head of his cock. She tongued the underside and worked herself in a circle around his dick, licking and nipping at this huge rod.

Reaching up to the top edge of the mushroom head Samantha felt for the fluid she knew was there. Rubbing her hand until she reached some, and brought it to her mouth to taste. Smiling, Samantha climbed on top of Frank’s cock placed her small pussy over the pee hole.

Frank was amazed at what this doll like woman was doing to him. I wonder how I’m going to keep this little lady here, without anyone finding out? Now she was sitting on top of his cock, like she was going to fuck him, and he didn’t put it past her either. Her pussy was so wet, and she was flowing like a faucet. Their juices mixed and coated the large knob. Straddling the cock head and reaching under the head she grabbed the edge and pulled. She felt her pussy widen a little, so she pulled more and more as her pussy opened to receive him. She was facing Frank’s face, as her cunt opened to envelope the large cock head. It was inside of her pussy, stretching her.

With an astonished look on his face, he watched as she took more of his cock into her tiny cunt. Once she got the head in, her feet were mere millimeters from the base of his cock. Frank was stunned at the dolls ability to stretch that much, as Samantha’s feet reached his crotch.

Samantha’s body was glistening with sweat, as she lowered herself even further onto his dick. She reached the point where her knees were bending and stopped to work her body back up and down his shaft. Her pussy was so wet, it was dripping juice down his shaft, coating him in fluid, as she bounced up and down. Samantha’s body did not lose any of its beauty as she stuffed herself with his cock. Raising her feet off of Frank and bending her knee’s, she was able to still take in more. The two tiny feet were now resting on his balls, as she stimulated his sack.

Frank was just about ready to release his load of sperm into this doll-like creature. “Samantha, I’m going to cum real soon,” he said.

“Oh yes, please cum in my pussy. I want you to shoot you jism in me,” as she worked her body up and down his cock.

Frank felt the heat from his scrotum, as it rode up through his shaft and into Samantha. At first he was afraid it would knock her off of him, just by the pressure itself, but she remained tightly on his cock as shot after shot of cum entered her body. Arching her back, she languished in the feeling of his sperm shooting into her.

Both of them were exhausted. Frank laid back onto the bed, gathering in gulps of air, as she remained atop of him. His shaft started to shrink and she just placed her feet on him and allowed the shrinkage to aid in removing his cock from her. Once out completely, she fell to his body and crawled up to his stomach and just laid there.

Frank felt a small prick to his skin where Samantha was lying, but thought nothing of it. What he didn’t notice was Samantha sliding up to the area she bit, and placing her pussy over the small bite. Frank had fallen asleep and didn’t know that she did the same thing about a dozen times, biting and then sitting on the bite. She then fell asleep on his chest.

At about 10AM, both Frank and Samantha woke and were hungry. He placed her on the bed and got up to look for something. After a few moments he returned to the bed with a small net pouch with a strap on it.

“I want to shower and figured that you could stand or sit in this and shower with me,” as he placed the strap around his neck and then put Samantha inside, then strolled to the bathroom and shower.

He made sure the water was tepid, so she could handle it, as he stepped into the shower. The spray hit his back first and he turned to let the water trickle onto Samantha. Both enjoyed the soothing feeling of the water. When finished, he took her out of the pouch and placed her on the counter top and handed her a face cloth to dry off with, as he took an oversized towel to dry himself off.

Later after some breakfast, Frank told her that he was going out for a short period and would be back. Leaving her on the coffee table in the living room with the television on, he walked out of his home, making his way back to the discount store to look for Kenneth. He walked the aisles for an hour then finally asked a clerk where Kenneth was and he was told that there wasn’t a Kenneth working at the store and he must be mistaken.

Walking back home, he became a little dizzy and had to sit on a bench at a bus stop to clear his head. Once he felt better, he stood and went the rest of the way home. Unlocking the front door, Frank stepped into his home and went to the living room.

Samantha was still there watching the television and giggling at what Lucy was saying to Ricky. He sat on the sofa by the coffee table and again felt lightheaded. With his head against the armrest, he fell asleep once again. Samantha looked at the distance between the table and sofa and she stood and jumped across the opening, landing next to Frank.

Crawling up Frank’s pant leg, she reached the top and walked up his stomach, to his chest and onto his shoulder. Looking over his shoulder, past the armrest and onto the end table, she eyed the phone. She made her way to the phone and managed to remove the receiver from its cradle. Hearing the dial tone, she bent over the numbers and with both hands pressed the numbers.

A phone on the other end rang twice before it was answered. She spoke into the mouthpiece saying, “Its time, come over.” The line then went dead. She had to struggle some to return the handset to its cradle, but she managed to get it done. Sitting on the end table, she waited.

Twenty minutes later, she heard the front door open, so she stood up with a big smile on her face. Within seconds, Samantha heard tiny footsteps approaching and then she spotted the two other girls as they entered the living room. The front door closed.

“Over here Gina and Helen, over here,” Samantha said.

The redheaded and black-haired dolls strolled into the living room. Looking up to the end table, Gina, the redhead, said, “Is this a good prospect?”

Samantha nodded a yes and made her way down to the carpet to talk with them. On the carpet, the three doll-like girls hugged and giggled and Samantha showed them the way to the bedroom. Shortly Samantha returned to the living room and climbed back on the sofa and up to Frank’s ear.

“Frank, its getting late and I’m a little hungry,” she said.

Hearing a small voice in his head, Frank opened his eyes and spotted Samantha sitting on his chest, smiling at him. “Did you just say something to me,” he asked?

“Yes, I’m hungry and need your help,” she said.

“My God, I’m sorry. I don’t normally take naps, but I was tired today,” he said as he placed her in his palm and walked to the kitchen. Putting her on the kitchen table, he went to open the refrigerator to see what was available. Not having much, he looked on the counter and saw a banana. Lifting it, Frank showed it to her and she nodded yes to him.

Peeling the banana, he put a quarter of it on a plate and then put the plate on the table. She sat on the edge of the plate and with her fingers, broke off pieces of the fruit and ate them. Filling herself, Samantha ate the odd tasting hunk of food.

After she finished, she looked up at Frank, who had sat and watched her eating, “Feel like fooling around a little?”

“I’m afraid I’m still somewhat tired, but I wouldn’t mind lying down and letting you have your fun,” he said.

She giggled at this and walked over to Frank and climbed into the pocket of his shirt. Once in, she said, “You may want to sleep, but I hope you can do it naked.”

Walking to his room, Frank put Samantha on the bedspread and commenced to remove his clothes. When he was naked, he lay on top of the bedspread and made sure he didn’t hit Samantha who had also removed her clothes and was waiting on him. As his head hit the pillow he felt like he was in a daydream. His mind was awake, but his body was sleeping. Everything seemed foggy to him, so he closed his eyes and tried to wish the feeling in his head to go away.

In the meanwhile, Samantha had climbed onto his stomach and had walked once again to his face where she placed tiny kisses on his lips. Sitting on Frank’s chest, she spread her legs open and her hands went to her pussy and spread those lips open. Her right hand held the lips open and her left hand started to rub her slit and clit, her pussy was wet and her fingers found their way into her hole.

Gina and Helen watched from the floor by the closet, where they had hid themselves. Soon both girls removed their clothes and were caressing one another. Gina’s hands were groping Helen’s breasts from behind, as she ground her cunt into Helen’s ass. Helen leaned her head back onto Gina’s shoulder, turning her head, she kissed Gina. “Let’s get up there with Samantha and have more fun,” Helen said.

Reluctantly, Gina removed her hands from those lovely breasts and with Helen, climbed up the bedspread, and onto the bed. Gina helped Helen get on top of Frank’s leg, then Helen turned around and extended her hand to Gina and brought her up also.

Frank’s cock was lying limp, pointing up toward his stomach, as Gina and Helen maneuvered to it. Gina went to the right side of the cock, while Helen sat on the left. Helen reached out and caressed the tip of his limp dick. Her right hand was now reaching into the pee hole and made a wide circle around the inside of it.

Gina, not wanting to be outdone, stood and straddled the limp shaft and began to rub her pussy up and down the shaft.

Even though he was unaware of what was going on, his cock started to extend from the stimulations, his mind off somewhere else. Frank was sweating, his body heating up, and was in a semi-coma like state. He could hear the voices of the doll-like creatures, but wasn’t able to move. It wasn’t long before the two girls had his rod fully extended.

Helen placed herself in front of the hard dick. On her hands and knees, backing into the large cock, as Gina held its shaft with her tiny weight, close to his abdomen. Helen felt his cock between her legs and right against her pussy lips. She pushed back, allowing her love tunnel to expand in order to receive that large cock.

Samantha, rolled her head back as she reached a small climax from the self stimulation. Her eyes closed as her body shuddered with its relief. Opening her eyes, she saw Helen. Turning around and on her hands and knees she moved toward Helen. When she reached her, Samantha kissed Helen, their tongues intertwining.

Helen pushed herself back further, sinking the cock head deeper into her wet pussy. Stopping to allow herself to get use to the size of this dick, as it spread her to her fullest. Helen watched as Samantha rolled to her back and slid under her. Helen lowered her mouth and sucked on Samantha’s nipple as it reached her mouth, as Samantha did the same to Helen.

Helen continued backing onto the shaft until she could go no further, she then started to rock her body in a back and forth motion, her pussy coating the shaft with juices. The more she coated it, the easier it was to move on it, as she still suckled Samantha’s breast’s.

Gina, seeing that Helen could now keep the shaft from “flying” in the air, got off and made her way between Samantha’s legs. Spreading Samantha’s pussy lips, Gina shoved her face into it and started tonguing the sweet tasting pussy. Gina shoved her tongue in as deep as she could and lapped up the juices that Samantha had to offer. Gina’s face quickly became covered in the secretions as she began to suck on Samantha’s clit, nibbling and pulling it with her lips.

Samantha body was reacting to Helen and Gina’s manipulations. She was close to cuming once again. Samantha shoved her dripping cunt into Gina’s face and moved her hips up and down, grinding them into Gina’s mouth. Pulling Helen’s head down hard to her tits, Helen could only suck in the remainder of Samantha’s breast, her tongue lapping at Samantha’s nipple.

Helen was close to reaching her climax and she felt the large vein on the shaft start to pulsate, knowing that Frank was also ready to shoot her full of his cum. All Helen could do was move back and forth on the large cock, as she was being held down by Samantha’s hands.

Samantha was the first to climax. She felt it starting at her toes and quickly wrapped her legs around Gina’s neck and again raised her hips, as her release was tremendous. The flow of cum poured into Gina’s mouth as she took in every drop that Samantha gave her. Gina loved the taste of pussy and she was getting all she could handle.

Frank’s cock began to fire off shot after shot of his cum into Helen. The first shot also set off Helen’s climax. She tried to scream but her mouth was firmly gripped onto Samantha’s tit and she could only moan loudly as this cock filled her body with sperm. Jet streams of cum filled every cavity of Helen as she herself racked in her own orgasm.

Totally spent, Samantha’s let loose of Helen, as her arms fell in complete ecstacy. Samantha’s legs dropped too, as Gina continued to suck in all of Samantha’s liquid love. Each lap of Gina’s tongue sent tiny thrills throughout her body as her clit was extremely sensitive at this point. Gina finally stopped and noticed that Helen was also completely spent.

Getting on her knees, Gina assisted Samantha in coming out from under Helen. Once both were untangled, they stood and started to pull Helen from Frank’s shrinking cock. They got her off the still large, but shrinking dick and Helen fell onto Frank’s stomach.

Shortly Helen nipped at Franks skin, causing a small cut. Helen then slid her body up to the cut and placed her dripping pussy over the cut for a few moments. With the help of Gina and Samantha, she chose about a dozen places and had done the same to each one, then she fell onto Frank’s chest and was quickly asleep.

“I can hardly wait until it’s my turn to ride that big cock of his,” Gina said.

“Well, I do have to admit that this cock is the best one I’ve had yet, and you know how many that’s been, don’t you,” Samantha said. Wish I could just keep this one for myself. He’s so good-looking, and he’s built like a rock. I love having his cock stuffing my pussy, and if I could just break away from my responsibilities to the rest, I know we can make it together. I hate the thought of Gina and Helen fucking him. It’s just a job to them, they don’t care at all what happens to him. Why do I?

Gina just giggled and sat next to Helen, waiting for her to wake up.

About four that afternoon, Frank started to wake. His head was hurting badly and the room was slowly spinning. Wondering if he caught some sort of bug, he started to get up to use the bathroom. He realized quickly that Samantha was on his chest, as were the two other dolls from the store. “Samantha..Samantha wake up, I have to use the bathroom,” Frank said loudly.

All three doll-like women grabbed their heads and covered their ears from the loud noise.

Frank couldn’t wait, he moved the girls one by one to the bedspread and rolled off the bed. His feet touched the floor and he felt the coolness of the wood flooring, but his head was still spinning. Waiting for it to slow down enough he just sat on the edge of the bed, holding his head.

Samantha, Gina and Helen after being moved stood on the bed watching him with interested eyes. They’ve seen this happen time after time and knew that soon it would be time. Their main reason for all of this would soon be known to him, but by then it will be too late.

Frank’s head cleared enough for him to walk over to the bathroom, but he had to hold onto something the entire way, or he would have fallen to the floor. Once in the bathroom, he felt sick to his stomach and thought he was going to get sick, so he lifted the toilet seat and he immediately began to lose his lunch. Cleaning his face, he then put the seat down and sat on it and relieved himself. While sitting there he reached for a bottle of mouthwash and gargled with it to clean the taste from his mouth. Standing slowly, he spit the liquid into the sink and ran the water to wash it down.

Samantha, Helen and Gina listened to him getting sick and two of the three had big smiles cross their faces. Samantha tried to act as excited, but she just didn’t feel like it. They watched as Frank stumbled his way back to the bed and laid down once again.

“Frank, I’m so sorry you’re not feeling well, is there anything that we can do to help you,” Samantha asked?

Speaking softly he said, “No, I don’t think there is, maybe if I sleep some more it will pass, hopefully.”

“Okay, well we’ll be right here when you wake up,” Samantha said.

Frank wanted to ask where the other two came from, but was so weak, he was falling asleep, again. His two hundred-twenty pound body was sending out signals of distress to his mind, but it wasn’t receiving them. Small welts began to develop on his torso from the bites give to him by Samantha.

Gina wanted her turn with Frank. She was in a tizzy thinking about having that large cock stuck in her pussy. “Hurry girls, we need to get back to work,” Gina said as she climbed up his leg. Samantha and Helen followed her up to his crotch and noticed that his dick wasn’t lying across his leg, but hung down between his legs, totally limp.

“Let’s slide down his shaft and work on him from there,” Helen said.

All three doll-like women straddled Frank’s cock, one at a time and used it as a child’s park slide, whooping as if they were just kids playing. In fact they were not, they had a job to do and would do anything at all to complete that job.

Gina’s pussy was already wet, knowing she was going to be fucked by Frank’s huge cock. She went straight to the cockhead and started kissing it. Tiny little kisses were placed all over the head until she got to the pee hole. She placed her lips to the hole and nibbled very softly and tongued the hole.

Samantha and Helen went to each side of Frank’s cock and went to his scrotum. They started by hugging the nut sack and placing a nut between their arms, pulling it to their bodies. Samantha knelt down and used her hands to move the large ball in the sack to stimulate him into an erection. Helen followed Samantha’s lead.

Gina has slid her hand inside the pee hole and moved it in circles, spreading the little bit of pre cum all around. As more juices came, she began spreading it with both hands as if she was wiping a table with a wash cloth. She licked the juice from the head, tasting Frank’s pre cum.

“UM, he tastes good,” Gina said.

Samantha and Helen just giggled, as they continued stroking Frank’s sack and balls.

The stimulation to his cock was working. Frank’s limp dick was starting to harden. Slowly at first. As it grew, Gina licked the vein on the underside until she was right between Samantha and Helen. Gina was very ready to get started and she climbed up Frank’s inner thigh with the assistance of Helen and walked over and began to hug his shaft. Her arms encircled the shaft as she kissed it.

Helen was helped up by Samantha and then Helen helped pull Samantha to the top of Frank’s thigh. Walking over to Gina, both women started to play with Gina’s nipples with one hand as the other hand caressed Gina’s ass cheeks.

Shortly, Samantha and Helen assisted Gina into position on top of Frank’s hard cock. Gina settled her cunt on the cock head, as her pussy lips parted. Like Samantha, Gina used the rim of his cock head to pull the stiff rod into her dripping pussy. Samantha and Helen also helped by gently pulling on Gina’s legs which were dangling on each side of his shaft.

As his cock entered her pussy, Gina threw her head back and grunted. Her pussy was secreting more juices than ever before and this helped to coat the cock with a slick fluid. His dick was going in and she was feeling the girth of it inside of her.

“OH SHIT! I love this. More, I want more,” Gina screamed.

Once the cock head was in, it was easier for Samantha and Helen to help fill Gina’s flooding cunt. Pulling a little harder, they were able to get Gina’s feet onto his crotch where she could stand and bend her knees, allowing more of his cock to enter her pussy.

Gina was now able to move on her own and she slid herself up and down on the stiff shaft. Her pussy was so full, it was hard to believe, but she loved every millimeter that was inside of her. Gina’s cunt slid easily on the shaft, as her body glistened in sweat from all the exertion.

Samantha climbed down from Frank and made her way over to the end tab. Looking at the gap between the bed and table, she leaped onto the table. Taking the receiver from its cradle, she placed it on the table and then pushed the numbers on the phone. Going to the voice end of the receiver, she waited.

“Hello”

“It’s Samantha, time for collection.”

“Okay”

Replacing the receiver back on the phone, she jumped back on the bed and Helen helped her back up to Frank’s stomach.

Gina was ready to receive her reward. His cock was expanding and it was ready to release the load of sperm. She continued pumping the large dick in her pussy, as she felt the first jet of cum fly into her causing her to climax too. Her body shook and shuddered as his cock shot stream after stream of cum in her. The combination of her own orgasm and his ejaculations almost made Gina pass out from sheer euphoria.

Helen and Samantha watched in awe, as Gina went through her throes of passion. All three women have been a team for a long time and have often watched each other when they climaxed. Each time brought new exciting feelings to all of them.

When Gina finally stopped, exhausted, she reached out for Samantha and Helen for help. Rushing to her, they held her up as Frank’s cock started to shrink and bring itself out of Gina’s stretched pussy. When he had shrunk, Samantha and Helen pulled her off the rest of the way and carried her to his stomach and laid her down.

Within a short time, Gina moved around his torso and she bit the skin causing a small gap. Pulling her pussy over the broken skin, Gina released a small amount of fluid into it, then moved to another spot and did it again. She did this twelve times before she passed out.

While all three women were lying down on his body, the front door was opened, then closed. Helen heard footsteps on the hardwood floor, so she woke the others and they slid off of Frank and hid behind his body to await whoever it was that was in the home.

Kenneth, having never been in the home walked the hall, looking for the three women he had placed here. Finding Frank’s bedroom, he spotted Frank naked and asleep on the bed. Entering the room, he searched for the women until they finally stuck their heads up on the far side of Frank’s body.

“Hello Ladies,” He said as he placed a small box on the bed next to them. “Are you ready to make your deposits?”

All three answered yes, so Kenneth opened the box and brought out a tiny tube that had a clear plastic cup on the end of it. From his jacket, Kenneth removed an extension cord, inserting the female end to the box and the male end to a wall connection.

Samantha had taken the tube and placed the cup end between her legs and held it tightly over her pussy.

Kenneth reached into the box and flipped a switched and a small hum started. Soon the tube was being filled with a milky like substance being sucked from Samantha’s body. Samantha closed her eyes as the fluids were removed from her. There was a small amount of pain as the suction on her body was intense to her. It felt like her insides were being sucked out of her, but she remained stoic through all of it. After two minutes the tube was no longer getting any fluid and Kenneth shut the machine off. This process was conducted with all three women.

When he was finished, he unplugged the box and placed the cord back in his jacket, then he unhooked the clear tube and took it into the bathroom to run hot water through it and clean it out before replacing it back in the box. Closing the box, he looked at Samantha and said, “What time will the nurse be needed?”

“About 7PM, then again about midnight.”

“Okay, I’ll let her know, but right now I’ve got more collections to make so you’re on your own once again,” he said as he stood and exited the room and out the front door.

Gina said, “what do you want to do while we wait,” with a smirky grin on her face. All three giggled as they lay on the bedspread in a circle and started to eat each other out.

Unbeknown to Frank, his body was being used as an incubator. In about four hours the first dozen of three dozen babies will be born, but at a huge cost to his metabolism. The seeds that were planted by the three women grew rapidly, only took twelve hours from conception to birth. The fetuses were growing by consuming the muscle tissue within his body. Once Frank weighed in at 220 pounds of solid muscle and as he laid in his bed, his weight had dropped to 180 pounds. The bites of the women sent a small amount of fluid to “deaden” the area and this in turn caused the weakness that he was feeling

At about 6:45PM, a woman entered the house and found her way to Frank’s bedroom. The man on the bed was lying on his back with large bubbly welts all over his torso. Having seen this on many occasions, it didn’t bother her, but she could not see the women that were suppose to be there with him. Walking to the footboard of the bed she saw the women lying, asleep using the man’s body to keep them warm. Waking the women, she said, “I’m Annette, lets get things read for the deliveries.”

Placing a box on the bed, and opening it at the top and letting the front of the box fall to the bedspread, Annette left the room. Samantha, Gina and Helen walked onto the lid and into the box, looking at what appeared to be filled with drawers. Opening a drawer, Gina pulled out tiny little towels and piled them on the bedspread. Samantha had found the drawer that held large rubber- like syringes for clearing the mouth and nasal passages and she found two shoulder bags she put over her neck and they hung to her waist, filling one of the bags with at least a dozen of them.

Annette returned to the room with a large basket that held three dozen small cribs, sitting on a blanket to cover them all. Placing the basket on the floor at the head of the bed, Annette reached into her large purse and brought out a rolled cloth. Moving the items on the night stand, she placed the cloth on the table and unrolled it. On the cloth was a number of medical tools to aid her in birthing these babies.

Frank, still unaware of what was happening to him, laid quietly on the bed. He wasn’t asleep, his mind was racing with everything that was going on around him. As hard as he tried mentally, he could not move a single muscle in his body. He knew that the three doll-like women had done something to him and now here was another person, although a full sized one, she obviously was here to assist the three women. Unable to even turn his head, he used his eyes to roam the room as much as possible.

Annette noticed that Franks eyes were now opened and she said, “Ladies, the time is near, his eyes are opened.”

Gina was helped up to Frank’s torso and was then handed a clean white towel by Helen. Samantha climbed up Frank’s thigh and stood next to Gina. Annette placed cloths in each of the cribs and just waited with the rest.

Frank saw all the scurrying and wondered what was going on. It didn’t take long for him to find out. Within minutes his body was hit with an extremely sharp pain, which almost made him pass out. Looking down his stomach, he noticed that right in the middle of his stomach was a large welt that had puffed up and was bleeding. The redheaded woman and Samantha were standing on each side of the bleeding spot.

Annette watched as the one pod burst and waited for the blood flow to stop, then she picked up a scalpel and brought it toward the pod. Making an incision, about two inches long, and she saw a small hand reach out. Carefully she cut a little more and then Samantha reached in and pulled out a small baby, putting it in the towel that Gina held. Reaching into the bag, Samantha pulled out one of the syringes and cleared the baby’s mouth and nasal passages.

Gina wrapped the baby in the towel and the handed it to Annette saying, “Here’s the first one.”

The baby was no bigger than two inches in length, female, and crying hard. Annette carefully took the baby and placed it on the clean towel in the crib and then wrapped the baby up to stay warm. Annette the turned back toward Frank and waited for the next one.

He could not believe his eyes, did he just give birth to a baby? That is what his eyes were telling him, but he found that notion to be difficult to believe. When the woman cut the pod the first time, he felt it slightly. When she made the larger cut he really felt it. The pain was smashing through his brain, but all he could do was lay there.

Soon a second pod burst open and started to bleed, The women followed the routine of the first one and this continued on until all twelve babies were birthed. Each baby was female, and each had blonde hair to signify that Samantha was their “mother.”

Frank didn’t know how he withstood the pain he took from having his body cut up. They didn’t even bother stitching the cuts closed after the babies were born. Looking down his torso once again, he saw that the lacerations were bleeding slowly, not enough to kill him, but painful. Franks weight had dropped to about 140 pounds, nearly half of what he weighed this morning. Frank then heard the women talking.

“We’ve got about three hours to wait for the next group,” Samantha said.

“Okay, I’ll take care of these little ones, if one of you will help me,” Annette said.

Helen said, “My group is last, so I will help you.”

Samantha and Gina jumped to the bedspread and laid down to get some sleep. Annette reached out her palm to Helen and place her in the basket with the babies. Annette again went into that large purse and brought out a container that held tiny bottles of “formula” for the babies. Helen gave each child a bottle and knew that they would be fast asleep in just a short time.

He listened to the three women and then wondered what they were talking about. He realized that when he had sex with Samantha, she had bitten him and he surmised that was how the babies were planted in him, but he did not recall fucking the black-haired girl or the red head, so how could there be more? He was tired and it took everything he had to keep himself in the semi awake state, but soon it overtook him and he was asleep once again.

When next Frank woke, the redhead and black-haired women were on his stomach, looking up toward his chest. He spotted the pod just over his right nipple as it started to spew bloody fluids into the air. The pain again struck his brain as the big woman started cutting on him. He watched in painful awe, as each child was birthed. Again passing out when they were finished. His weight was now at 110 pounds.

Helen knew it would only be a short time before “her babies” would start coming. The human man called Frank was one of the better pod carriers they’ve had in a long time. Most of the humans were of an average size and did not fare very well during the birthing. The amount of sustenance required for the embryos to grow at such a rapid rate, took a lot from these humans.

Frank again woke to his semi-alert state and again watched the women remove baby after baby from his torn up midsection. Passing out once again when the twelfth and final baby was removed for this session.

All thirty-six babies were now in their cribs and Annette had only a little time left to bring them to the main nursery. Quickly packing everything, with the help of Samantha, Gina and Helen, she took all the items and placed them in her car. On the last trip, getting the babies from the bedroom, she check Frank’s pulse, breathing, and heart rate and said, “Looks as if this one will make it, if he’s able to get out of bed and get some food in him.”

Samantha was relieved to hear those words come from Annette. For some strange reason, she had grown fond of Frank.

Before leaving, Annette picked up the phone and called Kenneth.

“Hello,” Kenneth said.

“We’re done here.”

“Okay, I’ll take care of the rest, any problems?”

“No, none, we got all thirty-six.”

“Good, I think they will only have to do this a few more times and they’ll be gone from our lives.”

“Okay, I got to go and get these babies to the nursery, bye.”

Annette hung up the phone and advised the women that Kenneth would be here shortly, then took the basket with the babies and left.

After Annette left the house, the three women again lay on the bedspread and went to sleep because they were exhausted from the deliveries.

End of Chapter One