PDA

View Full Version : Fanny Farts..Info .. Advise...???

TigerLilly
01-29-2005, 09:27 AM
Hello all .. I have been a member for a long time on this site but had to re join ... Think its a fab place : )

I need some info and advise from you all about fanny farts.. Im with a new partner and am finding this to be happening a lot of the time with me. I know its natural and nothing to be embarresed about .. but come on a lot is over the top.

What are your ideas , thourghts and experiances with making these a less happening thing...?

Thanks all

Tigerlilly

Cobalt
01-29-2005, 09:40 AM
Nerves can cause them also, or things you eat.

Lilith
01-29-2005, 09:43 AM
Queefing or pussy farts is the equivalent here in the states. It's and air pressure thing...usually a change in position will correct it.

Cobalt
01-29-2005, 10:06 AM
Now, I am not sure which ones we are talking about, Farts or ,Queefs, same area within a few inches, ususally aroma is differant. I'm going to stop and leave before I say anymore. LOL

Lilith
01-29-2005, 10:36 AM
Fanny is the word for pussy in the UK.

Galatea
01-29-2005, 01:42 PM
:confused: Well thats perfectly confusing. I've always called a butt a fanny.

Gives whole new meaning to a fanny pack......

I notice when I go doggy style it happens more often than any other position. Instead of 'sucking in' whenever he's first entering, push your muscles out like you're trying to push him out of you with just your vaginal muscles. Then when he's inside you, use your muscles to try to keep him inside you so that it stays air tight in there.

flutelady
01-29-2005, 02:08 PM
That's a new one for me. I always thought pussy was sort of a universal word. So... if a fanny is a pussy, then what's a butt?

To answer the question, I just laugh off queefs, what else can ya do?

blkcat
01-29-2005, 07:53 PM
Queefs, pussy so happy it laughs out loud

darogle
01-29-2005, 08:19 PM
Ok, I'm pleading confused also. Pussy farts, don't worry about em, have a chuckle and carry on. :D Anal farts, change your diet or see your doctor if excessive, could be a digestive problem.

By the way, welcome to Pixie's! Glad to have you around! :D

Sharni
01-29-2005, 08:26 PM
A fanny in Oz is a pussy too

I can remember reading books when i was much younger where the hero patted the heroine on the fanny *LOL*...i though well thats a bit personal when you've just met someone :D

Took years before i realised that Fanny means butt to some

A butt is well a butt naturally or ass, acre, bum, Backside, tail, rear, tush, rump, khyber, buns, behind, arse, coit or some others *LOL*

Galatea
01-29-2005, 09:20 PM
Booty, you can't leave out booty. Never heard of khyber or coit.

cherrypie7788
01-29-2005, 10:21 PM
I've never experienced a "queef" at all..Is THAT normal?

rockintime
01-30-2005, 01:32 AM
A fanny in Oz is a pussy too

I can remember reading books when i was much younger where the hero patted the heroine on the fanny *LOL*...i though well thats a bit personal when you've just met someone :D

Took years before i realised that Fanny means butt to some

A butt is well a butt naturally or ass, acre, bum, Backside, tail, rear, tush, rump, khyber, buns, behind, arse, coit or some others *LOL*

ABSOLUTELY roflmfao!!!! What I learn in Pixies (and they say it's a sex site...nahhhhh, it's an educational site):
Fanny=Pussy
Butt=Acre, Coit, Khyber
Pussy Fart=Queef

Now a butt that is an acre must be one humongous butt. :shake:

Does a queer queen queef while quickly and quietly quitting quilting? :yikes:

Other terms for butt: heiny, kiester, buttocks, posterior. :rofl:

Teddy Bear
01-30-2005, 01:57 AM
ABSOLUTELY roflmfao!!!! What I learn in Pixies (and they say it's a sex site...nahhhhh, it's an educational site):

Wonders if soon 'Pixies' will be seen on PBS right after Mr Rogers. Instead of Big Bird and Oscar it'd have Wild Irish and Booger.

Just imagine the script.............. LOL !!

LixyChick
01-30-2005, 02:09 AM
Oh...JHCOAB!

I detect a major hijack!

Now lets get back to our front...er...fanny...um...

pussybuttbackqueeffartbutthienybottom....

Ahhhhhhhhhh...you know what I mean!

LixyChick
01-30-2005, 02:19 AM
Oops! And btw...nice to see you again TigerLilly! It's been a while, eh?

And...it's true. Doggy style can make for a mighty queefy night...specially if you are sticking your bum way up in the air. As he pounds away...air is being pushed into you and it has to come out sometime. Just lower yourself a bit and see if it lessens. Just keep experimenting till you find a position that both feels good and loses the queef. But, no matter what...it's not gas, so it shouldn't really be an issue. I can understand your worry if you had extreme gas and usually released it when in the throes of passion...KILLJOY! But (no pun intended), a queef (fanny fart) is just air...and all his fault, if truth be known, so tell him to stop filling you with air if it bothers him! LOL!

LixyChick
01-30-2005, 02:29 AM
I've never experienced a "queef" at all..Is THAT normal?
It's not abnormal! You've just got an airtight fanny...er...pussy...

OH HELL! What am I talking about anyway??? LOL

JK...don't worry hun...it's not something that has to happen to be normal. It's just something that happens sometimes. No biggie!

Teddy Bear
01-30-2005, 03:08 AM
A beautiful young virgin girl gets married.

The young couple makes love the entire wedding night.

In the morning she gets out of bed.

As she stands she farts (non-queef type)....

Ooops, she giggles, front hole is so happy that back hole had to shout for joy.

Sharni
01-30-2005, 03:14 AM
LMAO

TigerLilly
01-30-2005, 04:22 AM
Just saying thanks for all your replys so far :)

Yes I am talking about Vaginal Farts lol ... Aussie here .

Its just strange as I mentioned i have a new to me sexual partner ( YUMM)
and its happening far more then it ever did b4.. So I wasnt sure if its his shape , My body changing things like that ... I have read placea that say Its becuase the female is Loose or very aroused , Very wet and on and on .

I dont mind it now and then but as i said its happening way too much to be laughable and its in all positions damm it.

A new sexual partner and Im so ready to explore as much as i can .. Cutting those damm sexual blank spots !

Love the site and have done for Years.. what better way to learn and explore then with support form you all : )

XoX Tigerlilly

Mark Vieth
01-30-2005, 08:17 AM
Wonders if soon 'Pixies' will be seen on PBS right after Mr Rogers. Instead of Big Bird and Oscar it'd have Wild Irish and Booger.

Just imagine the script.............. LOL !!

Now that is funny! I wonder if they would use puppet versions of them?

cherrypie7788
01-30-2005, 08:34 AM
It's not abnormal! You've just got an airtight fanny...er...pussy...

OH HELL! What am I talking about anyway??? LOL

JK...don't worry hun...it's not something that has to happen to be normal. It's just something that happens sometimes. No biggie!

Thanks Lixy, always nice to know my fanny is airtight LOL :p

Lilith
01-30-2005, 09:07 AM
Thanks Lixy, always nice to know my fanny is airtight LOL :p
If Aqua reads that he's going to get on a plane :D

cowgirltease
01-30-2005, 02:37 PM
Are you doing Kegels?

Galatea
01-30-2005, 05:27 PM
"I don't understand how men can be disgusted by a pussy fart, which in reality is not even a fart. It's this polite little sound that comes out of a twat. It's more of a... Thank you for humping me and thrusting all that air inside. And then comes this cute little Whooooosh of air. Men don't have any right to be all grossed out and make us ladies embarrassed about it. It's not even our fault. I'm certain any orifice would make a sound if you shoved something in it over and over and over again, real fast and hard."

A quote from the only real article I could find on the subject. Its a bit elementary school but its all pretty true. You can read the entire article at http://www.rocketpack.org/raymi-cunt_trumpet_music.html .

Action_Jay
01-31-2005, 12:12 PM
lol awesome discussion... I had extensive sex talks with my first partner before we got nasty, and she explained the ins and outs of pussy farts to me, which was a nice educational warning, so I wasn't to worried when, after a couple hours of pounding away, she laid back with a satisfied kafuffle, like a deflating balloon almost. I snickered, she punched me in the shoulder. It was all good.

The real fun fanny sound came later on, when we were getting into doggystyle. I was loving it, because she was very vocal, and the thrusts were getting longer and longer, juuuust about pulling out each time I slid back. Then I was kneeling there, teasing her and pushing just the head of my cock in and out... and without warning, I gave a huge, deep thrust.

Her pussy replied with a FROOOOOMP. She was squirming pretty badly.... I could tell I'd be in trouble later... lol

scotzoidman
01-31-2005, 01:15 PM
According to Morris the Cat, pussy farts are usually caused by 9 Lives Tuna n Liver...