PDA

View Full Version : Bubba's Bitches

SEVERUSMAX
01-31-2005, 03:14 PM
Bartholomew "Bubba" Jackson was the Sheriff of his county in eastern New Mexico, and he was damned proud of himself for having achieved that position. He was 45 years old, with a 31 year old wife named Jan, and he hoped to have kids with her soon.

What he did not know was that his dear wife was cheating on him with his own nephew, Dick. He would soon find that out, however, and there would be hell to pay.

Dick was your typical loser. He had never held onto a job more than six weeks at the most. He was constantly in trouble with the authorities for drug-related offenses, and his parents finally sent him to his dad's brother, whom they hoped, as a Sheriff, would be able to straighten him out. At 18, his life seemed already predictable. Prison was his most likely future.

Just a week into her illicit tryst, Bubba came home earlier than normal, due to a computer meltdown at the office. Even the county peace officer needed computers in this day and age. Everything seemed normal, until he heard grunts and moans from his nephew's bedroom. Was Dick home? Where was Jan, for that matter?

"Oh, fuck me, yes, Dickie boy! Fuck your big, busty aunt!"

What the hell, Bubba thought. Was Jan fucking around on him with Dick? She wanted that punk?

He burst quickly into his nephew's bedroom, quite practiced at it by now from his job. There, sure enough, Dick was straddling and riding his Aunt Jan, Bubba's own wife. Bubba had never actually cheated on Jan during their 3 year marriage, but he had been very frustrated in his self-restraint.

Understandably, therefore, he was quite infuriated at the sight of his unfaithful wife and his own nephew together.

"Jan, you despicable, cheating bitch!"

Jan looked up in terror at her obviously enraged husband. Her face, never that dark anyway, went completely pale. Dick was also in shock, and quite terrified at what his 200 pound uncle would do to him for this betrayal.

"I never cheated on you, and I married you, because you had me convinced that monogamy would work for us. Now, you go around and cheat on me! And you, my own nephew, sleeping with his own aunt! How could you?

I'm gonna just to have send you back to your stupid, silly parents, and you, Jan, can go to hell, as far as I'm concerned! No more marriage for me! You can't even practice what you preach! I'll just go back to screwing around. That was more fun, anyway!"

"Bubba, please don't kick me out! I will do whatever you say! Just give me a chance! What do you want- a little on the side for yourself? I'll accept that, because I have no right to condemn you for it anymore."

"That'll just start to cover it! From now on, you're my bitch! You'll do what I say, how I say it, and when I say it, without question! Get me?"

"What about me? I can't go to my parents, Uncle Bubba."

"Why not?"

"They'll kill me."

"I doubt it, but if you're gonna stay, you'll also have to be my bitch! Understand me? Both of you are my bitches!"

"What do you mean by being your bitch?"

"Bend over, bitch, and I'll show you! From now on, I will address both of you as 'bitch'!"

Intimidated by his massive uncle, Dick obeyed him and bent over.

"Drop your pants, bitch!"

Dick complied again, now quite frightened. What did Uncle Bubba have in mind for him?

"Your briefs, too! Strip naked!"

Once Dick was nude, Bubba dropped his pants, and revealed his uncovered, uncircumcised penis. It was 8 and a half inches long. Dick was absolutely awed by that large a member, since his own cock was only 5 inches.

"Grab your cheeks and spread them apart! Now!"

Dick hesitated for a second, but Bubba then handcuffed him, and spread his nephew's cheeks himself. Dick now understood that his uncle planned to sodomize him, and he was scared to death of the impact of that gigantic dick on his rectum.

"Jan, get over here and suck my cock! I want it nice and hard, to really hurt Dick's asshole here."

Jan hurried to comply with her hubby, since she knew that he could impose worse penalties on her. Her mouth opened and she began to lick her husband's phallus, obviously trying to score points with her still pissed-off husband.

Her mouth and tongue went on over-time, doing their very best to satisfy her angry hubby. She worked really hard at licking, in particular, because she knew that it was his favorite part of her blowjobs. She always did well with her fellatio, which was a large part of her appeal to him.

Bubba was soon stiff enough to really nail Dick's ass, and though he had never butt-fucked a guy before, he was definitely in the mood to bugger this punk. He did not bother with lube, simply shoving his shaft into Dick's butt, clearly trying to hurt him as well as humiliate him. Dick screamed a terrible shriek, as his ass took a penetration that felt like it was ripping him open.

"Take it, bitch! I'm gonna fuck your ass every day, from now on, so get used to it!"

Jan was absolutely shocked at the sight of her husband fucking his own nephew anally, and her feelings of guilt now coexisted with fear. He was obviously loving the act of dominating Dick and inflicting pain upon him. Was this side of him new, or just undiscovered until now?

Dick was evidently hating what his uncle was doing to him, but he had no choice, because he was hand-cuffed and Uncle Bubba weighed over 200 pounds.

He continually rammed Dick's tush with his impressive cock, and the young man whimpered from the sheer physical agony of having his virgin asshole stretched so far.

Jan begged him to cum soon, and not hurt Dick further. The sight of the young man's tear-soaked face and the sounds of his howls were too much for her to tolerate. They made Bubba harder, however, and he eventually came, filling the youth's ass with his semen.

Pulling out of his anus, Bubba then washed his dick with a washcloth, reached over to the still naked Jan, threw her onto the bed, spread her cheeks, and just pushed his cock inside her rectum as well. He showed no more mercy with his wife, than he did to Dick, and she began to shriek from her excruciating pain.

"I'm also gonna fuck you in the ass, every day, bitch!"

His thrusts inside her butt became increasingly ruthless and aggressive, making her cry as well. Why was he this cruel to her? Was this really necessary? Oh, well, she had few options, and she knew that she wanted to stay married to Bubba, so she yielded to his relentless sodomizing of her backside.

Once again, her pain, plus the tightness of her newly deflowered ass, made him cum in a rather short time again, and he emptied himself inside her colon.

"Both of you will lie down there, on your stomachs, with my jizz oozing from your butts, so that you will time to think about your lies and hypocrisy."

He then took out an instant camera and started photographing their buggered bottoms, with focus on their puckers, to show the cum leaking out of each of them. Yes, they were definitely his bitches!

What next, though, Bubba wondered. Now that he could fuck around with impunity, he was going to do to Dick what Dick had done to him. He was going to fuck Dick's girlfriend right in his nephew's presence. He picked up the phone, and hit the speed-dial for Erin.

"Yes, Erin?"

"This is Erin. Who are you?"

"I'm Dick's uncle, Bubba Jackson."

"The sheriff?"

"That's right."

"What's happened to Dick?"

"Nothing, except that I caught him fucking my wife."

"He cheated on me with his aunt?"

"Yes, and she cheated on me with her nephew."

"That sick, filthy bastard! I want his hide!"

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Well, how about fucking me in front of him?"

"How big is your cock?"

"8 and a half inches."

"Awesome! Yes, I definitely want that!"

"Alright, but from now on, you'll have to share him and me."

"That's fine, as long as I get to punish him for sneaking around. I had a 3-way with him and my cousin Jill, and he still cheated on me! Why would he cheat, when he could just arrange another threesome?"

"Beats me, honey, but this does mean that you're my bitch, too."

"Excuse me?"

"Jan and Dick are now my bitches- they do as they're told. So will you. Agreed?"

"To punish Dick, I would sell my soul! Being your bitch is tame compared to that. It's a deal."

"Very well, bitch, but when you come over, the first thing I'll do is fuck you in the ass."

"Ok, but do I get lube?"

"Yes. Unlike them."

"So, they've both been sodomized without lube?"

"Yes, that's part of being my bitch."

"I have to see that!"

"Good, now hurry over, bitch!"

"Yes, sir!"

She was there in just 12 minutes, wearing only cutoffs and a t-shirt, which she immediately removed. The look of joy on her face at the thought of revenge on her boyfriend more than stiffened Bubba's dick again.

He seized her naked body, dragged her to the bathroom, pulled out the lube, and instructed her to apply it to her own butt, plus his cock. When she was properly lubricated, he easily penetrated her ass, getting himself inside her bowels with remarkable ease. She grimaced a bit with the initial pain, but she started to feel pleasure as well, as he ramrodded her rump.

"Look, little Dickie boy! My large cock is going further than your puny dick! I am stretching her more than you ever will! Look at your girlfriend taking my big cock up her ass! See how much she enjoys it? She's my bitch, too, now, just like you!"

"Oh, fucking Jesus! I love having your uncle's big dick up my butt! I'll take it every time he tells me, 'cause I'm his bitch now, not yours! You never had the guts to tell me to share you, let alone make me your bitch!"

"I'm a lot bigger man than your boyfriend, eh?"

"Yes, much bigger, assuming that he's still my boyfriend. I guess that's up to you!"

"Yeah, he is still your boyfriend, but he will only get to fuck you, Jan, or me, or anyone else for that matter, when I'm around. He has to wait for me, so all of his fun really becomes my fun- my amusement! The same is true of all of you- only in my presence can you have sex with anybody!"

"That's perfect, Uncle Bubba. Mind if I call you Uncle Bubba? I want him to see another man dominate me, while that same man controls him as well. That will be the perfect penalty. He'll be just another girl in your harem, while you'll be the sheik."

"Dominating is a man's work, anyway, so you're right. He should be left only with what I wish to leave him. He will get only sloppy seconds from all of my girls, plus he'll have to service my cock."

"Hear that? You're not a man, anymore! You're just his bitch, his boy-toy!"

"That's right, you're my boy-toy! Understood?"

"Yes, Uncle."

"And you, bitch?"

"Yes, honey."

"Call me honey all you want, but the only thing that you'll ever get called is 'bitch'!"

Jan burst into tears, and that only made Bubba laugh, as well as Erin. She was now the equal in Bubba's household with his own wife. She loved that thought, as she fell asleep, also on the bed, with his seed inside her butt.

Erin moved in with them the next morning, and she stayed there as one of his bitches, along with Jan and Dick, for the rest of Bubba's life.