PDA

View Full Version : Taste

Jax
02-16-2005, 11:03 AM
So...does cum really have a taste and do different guys (or gals) taste differently? I've been married so long that I can only speak from what the wife says (my cum does not have a taste) and my own experience that she taste more or less the same..slight variation as the month progresses, but largely no real taste. Scent..yes...and the other senses - control, eroticism etc really are good effects and things that do change. Thoughts?

Loulabelle
02-16-2005, 03:31 PM
In my experience cum certainly does have a taste, and while not particularly palletable to my tongue, it's not the worst thing ever and I'll happily swallow. :)

There's perhaps a vague difference between people, but in my experience it does all taste like spunk! Salty and slightly bitter, like grapefruit juice is.

Cjack
02-16-2005, 04:22 PM
It must have a taste as my wife doesn't like it.

cherrypie7788
02-16-2005, 04:45 PM
Cum does have a tastes, and male cum and female cum have very different tastes.

I find females to be a bit more on the "bitter/sour" side and males to be saltier. I do not enjoy the taste of other women. Just my perception, maybe it's different for other people

Mark Vieth
02-16-2005, 05:11 PM
Well Jax, I have asked this question to some girls who have given me a blow job and swallowed. Now some told me that I had the nicest tasting cum that they had ever had! Now I don't know if they were being nice or if it actually did.

Now as I have never gone down on a girl after she has cum, I can't tell you what they taste like.

Some have also told me that if a guy drinks pineapple juice before hand, then it will taste like pineapple juice.

There you go girls get your S/O to have some pineapple juice beforehand and let us know what happens!

WildIrish
02-16-2005, 05:22 PM
Mrs. WI doesn't complain about the taste of my spoo, but about the texture. She just doesn't like that slimey feeling in her mouth. All the same, I have undertaken a variety of experiments in an effort to see if any work. I've tried pineapple juice, bananas, raw eggs & this horrendous concoction of spices & fruits. I've cum to the conclusion that because it's diluted with the juice of her puswah...I'll never know if it makes a difference or not. lmfao