PDA

View Full Version : As I sit sectioning grapefruit..........

Master Scribe
03-08-2005, 12:16 PM
As I sit cleaning and sectioning my last dozen grapefruit (hint hint Lilith, could always use grapefruit since I am at the end of the one delivered by my in-laws) I found that I had a myriad of interesting and not so interesting thoughts passing through my mind. Things like the population of small fish called chubs that have dropped in the Colorado River, The taxation proposition in Tennessee to tax strip club and adult club patrons so that Tennessee can start having more movies made there, (provided that they approve of the content of the movie (as a Government official said they would not help finance any movies about strippers). I also found myself thinking about the possibility recycling grapefruit skins as a form of art. Many, many strange thoughts.

So I must ask this question…….What do you think about doing mundane things about the house??

Lilith
03-08-2005, 12:21 PM
usually Pixies :D

Pita
03-08-2005, 12:40 PM
I usually daydream about the perfect life that I wish I could be living. Like if I could go to Wal-Mart and buy everything I wanted how many carts would that take? I'm a simple woman. :D

osuche
03-08-2005, 01:42 PM
existentialism.....and several other -isms

rockintime
03-08-2005, 02:06 PM
and several other -isms
Looking in my dictionary, I could find no-such-ism as an osuche-ism, but I think that definitely has possibilities. ;)

osuche
03-08-2005, 02:12 PM
Hmmmmmm.....what about osuche-and-rockintime-ism

rockintime
03-08-2005, 02:18 PM
Would that be juxtaposition-ism?

dreamgurl
03-08-2005, 02:19 PM
Like Tess i think about the life i wish i could have, doubt that i would want it if i had it. and since i'm on a diet right now i count the calories in whatever i'm eating or what i just ate, somethimes that's the best appitite supressant i could ever have. Wow i just realized that i am that borring.

osuche
03-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Would that be juxtaposition-ism?

How about sensual-ism?

rockintime
03-08-2005, 02:44 PM
How about sensual-ism?

I think that's a given-ism.

OK, sorry for hijacking the thread...so what are some other things I'm thinking about? Reasons for NOT going out and cleaning up the leaves off my patio, whether I should drive or fly to LA next month, did I REALLY understand the statistics I just completed, how I can fit just one more meeting into tomorrow's schedule, and ... isn't it a pleasure to be in Pixies rather than doing the work I should be doing.

Master Scribe
03-08-2005, 02:45 PM
GREAT!!!!! as I sit sectioning my grapefruit, from the lovely state of Flordia, I get the image of a rocking osuche....from sectioning grapefruit to makin' bacon..........Thansk you two............
:69:
:grope:
:sex:

osuche
03-08-2005, 03:07 PM
Master Scribe......'cmon over here so I can rock you, too. :hot:

And...Mr. Rockintime......how about you drive to LA and bring me along too? :D

mayhem1978
03-08-2005, 04:08 PM
i usually think about my future, where i want to be, who i want to be with etc

WildIrish
03-08-2005, 04:14 PM
Damn you!

Now I'm thinking about grapefruit! :mad:

But to answer your question, my thoughts usually turn to sleep, food and sex. I'm very primal. lmfao

PantyFanatic
03-08-2005, 04:30 PM
Damn you!

Now I'm thinking about grapefruit! :mad:

But to answer your question, my thoughts usually turn to sleep, food and sex. I'm very primal. lmfao
Not me!:eek:

I normally think about food, sex and then sleep. :)

sodaklostsoul
03-08-2005, 06:30 PM

Hmmm ......PF would that be snacking on panties, wacking with panties and dreaming of panties. :lust:

rockintime
03-08-2005, 07:06 PM
how about you drive to LA and bring me along too? :D

Now that I think about it, I kind of like the idea of me DRIVING so we can both FLY high. ;)

fzzy
03-08-2005, 09:47 PM
usually Pixies :D

Lil ... you're doing mundane Pixies around your house?!?!? .... Lucky you!!!

Lilith
03-08-2005, 10:04 PM
lol..no my chores...although I'd love to do a few or 4859879835729 Pixies ;)

TinTennessee
03-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Usually my kids and how no one will take them away..they are free to a good home..roflmao

imaginewithme
03-08-2005, 10:16 PM
I'm constantly in a "fantasy land"

Sharni
03-08-2005, 10:57 PM
The vacuum cleaner always makes me start thinking or problem solving *LOL* and seeing i use one for nearly 6 hours a day...i get a lot of major thinking time

It can be anything from remembering to do stuff to the kids and a wide variety in between....its scary some of the crap going through my mind when i'm vacuuming *LOL*...

Master Scribe
03-09-2005, 07:10 AM
Thanks for all the posts to this little thread....I do so enjoy finding out little things about my Pixie friends,,,,and to osuche whooo hooo do I have a good idea for some of those grapefruits,,,,,,,,,,the ones not from flordia

Robert

PantyFanatic
03-10-2005, 01:13 AM
Hmmm ......PF would that be snacking on panties, wacking with panties and dreaming of panties. :lust:
You got the order right, sodaklostsoul. :thumb:

I can see that WI doesn't have any idea about good diet, good exercise and good rest. :bite: :slurp: :lust:

sodaklostsoul
03-10-2005, 03:46 AM
Sorry Master Scribe I was busy teasing PF and forgot to answer your question. :D

I think about my childs future.
I think about the one I love and wanting to be with him.
I think about Pixie peeps.
I think about my sister and her adult kids that are driving her nuts.
I think about how thankful I am for my mother.
I think about the kind of person I am.

osuche
03-10-2005, 06:22 AM
osuche whooo hooo do I have a good idea for some of those grapefruits,,,,,,,,,,the ones not from flordia

Robert

Hmmmm.....I think mine are more the size of oranges, really. ;) But either way I bet you might know what to do with them. :hot:

cowgirltease
03-10-2005, 05:23 PM

SEX, FOOD, then SLEEP silly. :p

WildIrish
03-10-2005, 05:34 PM
I can see that WI doesn't have any idea about good diet, good exercise and good rest. :bite: :slurp: :lust:

Once again...you've exposed the root of the problem.

I eat too many oranges. :D

By the way, Osuche, you forgot to brag about how squeezing said oranges causes juice to flow. :hot:

dicksbro
03-10-2005, 05:45 PM
I can see that WI doesn't have any idea about good diet, good exercise and good rest.

What happened to the :baa:?

What do I think about ... warmer weather and the chance to get out and enjoy it. That's what's preoccupied a lot of my thoughts recently. :sun: