PDA

View Full Version : The Goldilocks Saga

NastyGuy
03-15-2005, 08:08 PM
The Goldilocks Saga
By NastyGuy

Introduction

I wrote these stories several years ago, but never posted them anywhere. I decided to edit them a couple of weeks ago and post them here. When I wrote them I was pretty proud of them, but when I read them recently I noticed how amateurish they seem to me now, thus the editing. I'll be posting them as individual chapters instead of the original idea that they would each be a short story, with each one its own post below this thread. There are 4 chapters, with the last one the longest by far, so it may take me a few weeks to finish all of them. Be patient!

-NastyGuy

Other stories by NastyGuy:
Oops (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=24202) (Incestous lesbian)
Merry Fucking Christmas (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=24023) (Group sex/Cheating spouses)
The Dare: Shannon's Story (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=23980) (1st time/FFM)
Way off Broadway (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?p=867019#post867019) (Masturbation show)
Bedhopping (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?p=871095#post871095) (1st time/FM)

NastyGuy
03-15-2005, 08:12 PM
The Goldilocks Saga
Chapter 1: Strumming Her Banjo
By NastyGuy

Lately my wife and I have heard many stories about how married couples have met, and we thought others might find it interesting to hear ours. And since my wife is almost 8 months pregnant, she thought it might help to get some of my horniness out to write our story.
This story begins two and a half years ago. At that time I wasn't having a very good year. My girlfriend of some time had just left me for a Frenchman that she had met on the light rail the previous day. Considering that I had just recently bought a condo for the two of us to make our lives in I was less than thrilled with this turn of events. She decided that a stable boyfriend wasn't nearly as exciting as a chance fling with a foreigner and left with him to travel around the globe. Rather than fight for her, I let her go. If she was the type to leave me on such short notice I knew I was better off without her.
Not to say that this made things any easier.
Since she had left, I did find myself with a lot more time on my hands, and I had the chance to put a bit more money away since I didn't have anyone to spend it on. This almost made up for the fact that I was lonely much of the time.
My father lives half a state away from me, so I no longer had access to his garden and I really missed the fresh vegetables that he used to grow. Now, my homeowners association won't let us have a real garden, but they will let us plant ornamental plants in our side gardens, so I decided it was time to plant some "ornamental" herbs in my little side plot. It may not be quite as good as having fresh, sun-ripened tomatoes straight off the vine, but fresh snipped rosemary and sage help make up the loss when added to a salad or an oven-roasted chicken.
I remember the day I started planting my herb garden quite well, mostly for a rather unexpected turn of events. It was a warm, spring day; just a few months after my ex-girlfriend had walked out. I was working in the little plot next to my condo. I had finished planting the rosemary and was just starting on the sage, when I saw a late '70's model Road-Yacht drive up to one of the other condos nearby and let out a rather attractive young woman who seemed quite upset.
She looked like she was in her late teens. She was quite tall, about 5'8", slender, and had curly, shoulder length, golden-blond hair. The driver looked like he was about the same age as the young woman, and he stayed in the car. The young lady had slammed the door of the car when she exited, turned around, and shouted through the open window: " . . . and DON'T think about calling me! I don't want to hear from you again!" before storming into her home.
This was a bit of a surprise. This was a quiet neighborhood, or had been since I had moved in. Most of the people living around here kept to themselves, but were cordial to one another. I had not heard a single argument since my ex-girlfriend had moved out, so this was definitely memorable.
I decided that it was none of my business and got back to my planting. I was using the sage as a border for my plot to add a bit of color to the darker rosemary, which I was using as a ground cover. It was taking a bit longer than I had expected but I didn't care since I had nothing better to do, and I lost track of time working in the earth. I assume it must have been almost an hour later when I noticed the same young lady walking along the sidewalk past my condo.
I've never been the sort of person who finds it easy to introduce myself to other people, so I'm still surprised that I decided to say hello to her as she walked past.
"Oh, hello," she replied.
"Beautiful day today, wouldn't you say?" I prompted.
"I guess," she said. I stood up as she came closer to see whom she was talking to. She was wearing the low-riding jeans that almost seem to be part of the high-school uniform around here, and combined it with a midriff baring yellow tank top. It was obvious that she was a rather attractive young woman, but her wide mouth was turned into a definite pout.
"Yes, a beautiful day. Just warm enough to work in short sleeves and not hot enough to break out in a sweat. I love weather like this. How about you?" I flunked Small Talk in college.
"I didn't think about it. I guess it's pretty nice," she said. I figured that if she wanted to talk about her argument it would be best to let her start that part of the conversation.
"I love it. It's the sort of day you definitely want to spend outdoors," I said as I stretched out the stiffness I felt from planting.
"Yeah," she said. She was quiet for just a moment before she got a curious look on her face. "Why is it that people, like, always talk about the weather?"
"Well, it's a safe subject. Most people like it when the weather is reasonably warm and sunny and not cold and cloudy, or too hot like in August. So bringing up the weather isn't likely to offend anyone or stir up passions. In other words, it's a safe topic," I said.
"Oh," she said. "Ya know, I hadn't thought about it that way."
It didn't look like she was going to say any more, and afraid I was going to lose contact with her I said: "I don't remember meeting you before. My name is Robert," and I extended my hand, free of my gardening gloves.
She shook my hand gently, and replied: "I'm Amber."
"Nice to meet you. Were you off to somewhere just now?"
"I was, like, walking over to the mall. I like to go there to just think."
"Seems like a crowded place to go to think," I remarked.
"Nah. Unless you're there with, ya know, your friends, it's just like being alone."
"Do you have a lot to think about?" I knew part of the answer, but I wanted to see how much she was willing to volunteer.
"Well, yeah."
Not much. "I'm getting a bit thirsty. Could I offer you something to drink?"
"Sure!" she said. It sounded a bit more eager than I had expected. Perhaps she was looking for someone to confide in anyway. I walked into the condo, and asked what she wanted to drink. I was expecting her to wait outside for me to bring her something, but she just followed me in. I'm not used to attractive young women just walking into my condo, so I was a bit surprised. I did my best not to let it show.
"A soda's okay," she replied to my question.
I got her a glass of ice and poured her a cola. I didn't say much except for "here you go" when I handed her the glass, and then we both sat down at the kitchen table. After she had finished almost half of the glass, I asked: "So, were you going to the mall to think about that guy who dropped you off about an hour ago?"
She just looked at her glass for a bit, and realizing that I may have bothered her, I tried to lighten thing up by saying: "You'll have to excuse me. The doctors tell me that I was born with a subtlety deficiency."
"Oh, that's okay. Yeah, it's about him."
"Want to talk about it?" I asked.
"Well, it's like this. He's, like, a friend of mine. Mike's his name. He asked me out today to go on, you know, a picnic with him."
"That sounds fine," I said.
"Well, kinda. It was okay, but he wanted to, you know, do it with me out there in the woods," she said, obviously a bit upset.
"Oh. Did he try to force the issue?" I asked.
"No, he was okay about it. I told him no, and he brought me back," she explained.
"Sounds like he was a gentleman about it," I added.
"Yeah." She was quiet for a bit, just drinking her soda. She looked thoughtful for a bit while I just waited for her to go on. "Am I, like, attractive?" she finally asked.
This took me by surprise. I was expecting her to ask me why he acted like he did, or something else. Heck, I had my explanation for his behavior all worked out, and now I had to abandon it.
"Um, well, yes, you are a very attractive young woman," I managed to say.
"I've never had, like, sex," she explained. "I wonder if that's why I said no."
"Do you find Mike attractive?"
"No, not really. He's just, you know, a friend," she said, looking down. "I'm not really sure that I'm ready to do it yet."
"If you're not sure, that sounds like a good enough reason not to. Until you're ready to face all of the responsibilities of sex, you aren't ready to have the fun part," I said. This is something I've believed for quite some time, and it has always shown itself to be true.
"It sounds like you know what you're talking about," she said.
"I've been around the block a few times. And I've watched enough other people mess things up to avoid their mistakes," I said with some confidence.
"Have you had sex with, you know, a lot of women?" she asked.
I was quiet for a second. "I don't really want to answer that question," I said. "That's a bit too personal, and I don't like to get into scores. It's not my thing. Besides, it tends to make women seem more like numbers than real people. That's not how I like to think of them."
"That's cool. I like that," she said. She was quiet for a bit before she said, "I haven't even, you know, masturbated before."
I was beginning to feel like I was being led toward something, but the path was anything but straight.
"Masturbation is easy enough. You just have to give yourself pleasure."
"Ya know, I'm not even sure how to do that," she said. "Do you think you can, like, help me?" Now I was starting to see where she was leading me.
"Um, I'm not a sex therapist. I'm not even a woman. We're anatomically different, if you hadn't noticed. How do you expect me to help you?" I asked.
"Well, do you have, like, you know, some pictures, or a movie, or something?" she asked.
I thought about it for a bit. "How old are you?" I asked.
"I'm nineteen," she said.
"Really?" I asked. "Mind if I ask to see some ID?"
"Why? Didn't you say I was attractive?"
"That's not the issue. I just don't want to end up in jail," I explained.
She handed over her driver's license. I looked it over, and noticed that she was about six months shy of nineteen. She could be forgiven for exaggerating her age by that much, and she was legal.
"Okay. I do have a movie I can lend you. Just wait here while I look for it," I said before heading into my bedroom. I located it in my normal hiding place (out in the open), and brought it out. Amber was waiting on the couch in the living room.
"Well, here it is," I said, handing her the tape.
She looked it over for a bit, and then said: "Could we, like, watch it here? My parents sometimes go through my stuff, and I don't want them to find it."
I've never known a teenager that couldn't find some place to hide something like this, but I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. I took the tape from her and inserted it into the VCR.
I decided that this time it might be more interesting to watch her reaction to the tape than to watch the screen myself, so I just sat in a chair near the couch where I could watch her reactions.
This particular movie was an amateur video compilation. In the first segment, a dark blond woman in her late twenties or early thirties gives her boyfriend a blowjob while playing a bit with her pussy. Amber was glued to the screen when the woman on the TV took the man's pants off and started sucking him to an erection. I was thinking to myself: What, haven't you ever seen a . . . oh yeah, I guess you haven't. The woman onscreen was really sucking him off, moaning loudly around his engorged member as she fingered her pussy.
Actually, this isn't my favorite section of the tape. You never get to see the woman's tits, and you don't get a good view of her pussy, but Amber was giving it her complete and undivided attention. That segment finally ended after the man unloaded his sperm on the woman's face, and closes with her licking his juice off her face and fingers. The next segment is one of my favorites. This segment is just a single woman masturbating. It begins with an attractive dark haired woman in her early twenties lying in a bed, with just her underwear and bra on. She slowly strips and starts playing with her tits right at the beginning. No setup, no story, nothing.
I had seen this film enough times to know what was happening just by listening. My eyes were glued to Amber, and she was only interested in the TV. It was obvious that she had no idea I was watching her and not the tube.
As the woman on the TV began to take off her panties, it was obvious to me that Amber was getting aroused. This was the reason that she wanted to watch the flick, and now she was going to see it happen in front of her. Was it possible that she was also bi?
The woman in this segment has a fairly big clit, and she played with it for quite a while. After the dark-haired woman on the screen fingered her pussy for some time, she pulled out a large vibrator and greased it up for action. When Amber saw that vibrator, she looked like she had no idea what the woman was going to do with it. As the dark haired woman circled her pussy lips with it I was sure that Amber thought that was all she would do. I was watching Amber, waiting for the moment the woman on screen would plunge the whole thing into her pussy, and the wide-eyed look on Amber's face combined with the way she covered her mouth to stifle a gasp and giggle didn't disappoint me. I could tell that Amber was as embarrassed as much as she was aroused by her reaction to what she was seeing. I don't know if Amber was aware that as the video kept going, her legs were spreading further apart. I could also see that she wasn't wearing a bra by the way her nipples were poking through her short top.
I heard Amber quietly say to herself: "So that's a vibrator," obviously not expecting to be overheard.
After a while, the woman brought herself to a screaming climax, and the segment was over. The next segment was a black couple doing some normal screwing. Amber finally sat back in her chair a bit. She was still paying close attention to what was happening on screen, and was especially interested when the man took his pants off. I'm sure she was wondering if what everyone said about how black men were hung was true. I know he didn't disappoint her. The video was over soon after the man blew his wad all over the woman's breasts in a noisy climax.
"Wow," Amber said as I rewound the video. "That was cool. So that's how people do it."
"It's not difficult. If it were, there wouldn't be nearly as many people on this planet as there are. After all, sex isn't an IQ test," I said.
"I guess not," she said. After a minute she continued; "Now I'm all horny. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about it either." It would have been impossible for me not to notice that she had a hand resting on her inner thigh, like she wanted to scratch an itch but not in public.
"I thought that's what the movie was all about."
"Well, yeah, but not for right now, 'cause my parents are at home. I couldn't just, you know, when my parents could just, like, walk in or something," she said.
"You could always wait until tonight when they're sleeping. Or you could spend the night at an understanding friend's place," I suggested.
"Well, not tonight. My parents sleep in the next room, and they're, like, really light sleepers. Hey, maybe I could, you know, play with myself here! Could I?" she asked.
Just what had I gotten myself into? I was beginning to believe that this young woman might not be as innocent as I had thought. That's not true. I was thinking that before I had even gotten the video out, but her question just reinforced my feeling. I was brushing my hair back and thinking of how to respond for several moments before asking: "Just what did you have in mind?" I was way out of my league and had run out of ideas myself.
"Well, I could, like, go onto your bed, and like start playing with myself, and you could help me out 'cause I haven't done it before. You know, masturbate, I mean." She kept hesitating as she said it. It was nice to know that she hadn't thought this thing out clearly herself.
I thought to myself: Let's see, here I am, I haven't seen a naked woman in real live 3D action since my girlfriend took off, and now I'm going to let this young girl masturbate in front of me. I didn't ask her. I didn't pay her. She asked ME. What a concept.
"Well, okay. But on this condition: You don't tell anyone, okay?" I didn't want her to misunderstand. I really didn't want news of this to get around.
"Okay!" she exclaimed. I hadn't realized how pretty she could be when she was smiling, probably because I hadn't seen her smile until then.
"Well," I said, "the bedroom is upstairs," and I motioned her toward the stairs. She paused for just an instant, and then shot up the stairway. I followed at a more sedate pace, wondering if this was really happening, or if I was having acid flashbacks and was experiencing an exceptionally good hallucination. Since I have never taken acid, I guess that option was out of the question.
I made it into the bedroom, and Amber was sitting on the bed. "Where should I start? I guess I should take off my clothes," she said.
"Whoa, slow down," I said. "This is where we start. Look, the most important thing about all kinds of sex is that you are comfortable about it. You should never feel rushed into it, or that it is someone else's idea. That's a formula for regret, and nobody likes that. You should also only have sex because you want to, not because someone else wants you to. I think you understand that one, because you turned down your friend earlier today. This is important, because you'll meet pressure to do things you may not want to your entire life from friends, strangers, and even the media. If you can't say no, you won't have a very good sex life, and that's probably one of the most important parts of your life. You really don't want to mess it up. You need to make the choices about your own sex life, and deciding what you are and are not ready to do is a sign of maturity. Do you understand what I'm saying?"
She blinked a couple of times, and looked at me like she never expected to hear anything like that little speech I had made. Actually, I was a bit surprised that I had made it, but I found that I really meant every word. I've seen too many people make a mess of their lives by misusing sex, and I didn't want to see it happen to this young woman.
"Yeah, I think so," she replied after a few seconds.
"What I'm trying to say is you can go anytime you feel uncomfortable. If you don't like something, or you feel pressured, just leave. I won't feel bad about it."
"Oh, cool. I didn't expect you to say that," she said. She looked like I had just lifted a great weight off of her, and she smiled even larger than before.
"Now," I said, "what would you like to do? I'll let you set the ground rules."
She thought about it for a few seconds, and then said: "Well, I don't actually want to, like, do it. You know, have sex. Not yet at least. I'd feel like a slut. I mean, what would everyone say?"
"That's fine, we don't have to. I think that's a good choice. Keep in mind that when you finally do have sex it isn't emblazoned across your forehead. Others will only think you a slut if you or someone else, like your partner, tell people what you have been doing together. The more confidence you have in yourself and your partner, the more freedom you'll feel to let yourself go." I was actually starting to have fun just telling her these things.
"Okay," she said. "That makes sense. I guess I'm not really ready for oral sex either. How about if I try to masturbate, and you can, like, help me if I ask. How's that?" She really seemed eager for my approval.
"That sounds fine to me. We'll go at your pace when you're ready," I said.
"Okay. Should I take my clothes off now?"
"Take off whatever you want," I said.
"Cool. Okay, you get out your vibrator, and I'll strip," she said.
"Um, what makes you think I have a vibrator?" I asked with eyebrows arched.
"Well, Idunno, I just kind of thought, you know," she said, trailing off.
"I'm sorry, but they don't come with porn flicks as an added feature." The atmosphere had lightened significantly since I first met her, and now I was really looking forward to what was coming up.
She giggled, and then said: "Oh, I'm sorry. I just figured you'd have one. I mean, you seem to know so much, and all. I thought you'd have one for your girlfriends, or something."
"All I come with is the standard, built in, factory model, if you get my meaning. No options. And I don't get that many women up here anyway," I admitted.
"Oh, what do we do now?" she asked.
"Well, you might remember that those women in the porn flick also used their hands. That's the most convenient way since you never have to remember to bring one with you," I said.
"Okay, I guess. So I'll just, like, take my clothes off then. Okay?"
"That's a good first step," I said. She proceeded to strip off every stitch, starting with her shoes, and ending with her panties. She stood there for a bit, looking like she wasn't sure what to do next, and I took the time to admire her young figure. She had small, high breasts, and her nipples were a light pink in color. She was slender and somewhat athletic looking. Not voluptuous, but quite nice. And she had a wisp of pure golden blond curls in the triangle above her legs. I didn't date much in high school, and I certainly didn't get this far with any girl I went out with back then. Now I could finally see what I had missed, and she was quite a sight.
I felt like a hungry man placed in front of an immaculate four-star banquet, trying to decide if the food was too beautiful to eat or not. I knew that she didn't want to go very far, but she was a wonderful sight to this veteran girl-watcher, and I was willing to go along with whatever she decided.
Amber finally decided to lie down on the bed. After a moment, she spread her legs a bit and kind of attacked her pussy. It looked to me like she hadn't started creaming yet, and she might be hurting herself, so I said: "Whoa, slow down. You're not in a race, and you might hurt yourself like that."
"Yeah, it doesn't feel too good. What am I doing wrong?" she asked.
I sat down next to her, fully clothed. "Look, you're trying to force things. That's not how sex works. You have to be turned on before things slide together or you'll have some pain, so take things slowly."
"I think I'm a little wet, but what should I do?" she asked.
"First, I want you to just relax. Sit up," I said, and I got behind her. I massaged her shoulders for a few minutes, while she relaxed. "Now, lay back, and think of something that turns you on. Maybe what you saw on the video earlier." She closed her eyes, and relaxed for a few minutes. "Now, maybe you'll want to caress your breasts a bit."
"Could you help me?" she asked.
Now, honestly, how could I refuse? "That's why I'm here," I said, and I started to circle one of her nipples with my fingers. I could feel her nipple getting erect under my manipulations. "How does that feel?" I asked.
"That feels really good," she sighed.
"Okay then, you try it," I said, and guided her hand to her other breast. She started circling her other nipple the same way I was, so I started massaging her entire breast to break up the pattern. After a few minutes I clearly heard her sigh. It was obvious that she was really getting turned on at this point.
I was tracing her cleavage and across her shoulders and up her neck as she kept massaging her breast with one hand. I moved her other hand to her breast and she took up where I left off. I lay on my side and just watched her for a bit.
"Now should I go down?" she asked.
"If that's what you want," I replied.
She moved one hand down to her pussy, and moved it around for a bit. She looked a bit puzzled at that point, and said: "It doesn't seem to be working."
It took me a second to figure out what she meant, and then I remembered that the woman in the video has a large clit and Amber was looking for it. "Oh. Sorry. I should have told you, not all women are built alike." Amber opened her eyes and looked at me. "The woman in that video has a clitoris that is unusually large. You just aren't built like that. Don't worry, it doesn't mean that you're missing anything."
"Could you show me?" she begged.
"No problem," I said, and moved my hand down between her legs. I spread her legs just a bit further apart, so I could get a good look, and I found her clit easily, nestled amongst her folds. Amber moaned as soon as I touched it.
"Here it is," I said as I started to rub her clit gently.
"Okay, what now?" she asked.
"Well, that's up to you. It feels like you're really wet and ready for some action. Why don't you take over?" I suggested.
Amber moved her hand down and started rubbing her clit harder than I had been. She was beginning to get a bit frothy in her sexual frenzy at this point.
"Here," I said, "let me show you something." She removed her hand, and I placed my hand over her mound and rubbed her clit for a bit before moving a finger down to her opening. I just massaged her labia for a while, and then started pushing my middle finger inside her pussy. It was quite a heady feeling to be the first one to put his sticky fingers into her hole, I can tell you. I started moving my finger in and out at this point, and finally added a second for a few strokes.
"There," I said, "do you get the idea? Now, you try," and I started to remove my hand, but she grabbed it and moved it back.
"Don't stop," she gasped, "it feels really good." It was her call, so I kept fingering her while she massaged her breasts without mercy, pinching and kneading them like bread dough.
I tried to push a third finger inside her, but it was obvious that she wasn't big enough. She was way too tight for my big hands, so I just kept fingering her with the two, twisting them and fluttering them inside her a bit, while I rubbed her clit with my thumb. She had started moaning deeply after the first few strokes, and she was getting louder now, so I started fingering her faster, plunging them in with more force. She was pushing her hips up to meet every thrust, and finally after several minutes, she pushed up and let out a little scream. I could feel her pussy muscles spasming around my fingers for several moments as her face showed that look of pain/pleasure that is so familiar, and I kept plunging them in the entire time she was cumming.
After her final spasm, she just lay there for a bit, breathing like she had just run a marathon. I pulled my hands away and just watched her.
"Wow," she finally said. "That was great! Thanks!"
"No problem," I said.
After a few more minutes, she got up and started to get dressed. "Like, I really mean it, thanks. I've never felt anything that cool before! That was, like, the best! There were waves of, like, you know, all over, coming from my tummy, and like . . ." and she looked like she didn't know how to explain it.
"I know what you mean. It's almost impossible to explain what it's like outside of it's own terms. The only word I've found is orgasmic," I explained.
"Yeah, I guess that's it. Cool. Now I get it." Amber was finished dressing now, and she started heading downstairs.
"I should probably be heading home. Ya know, my parents might start wondering where I am, and stuff," she said by way of explanation. I imagine she probably wanted to think it over, or maybe even try it again in her own home.
"Sure, no problem."
Before leaving, she stopped and looked at me good. "Say, could I, like, come over again tomorrow? You know, to do that again? It was really cool."
The next day was Sunday, and I had nothing planned. "Sure, Goldilocks, why not. What time do you want to come over?" I asked.
"Goldilocks? Why did you call me Goldilocks?" she asked.
"Because you're a natural golden blond."
"But, how did . . ." She looked down to where I was looking, right at her crotch. "Oh, I get it. Well, how 'bout eleven in the morning? Is that okay?" She sounded really happy about being invited back, and I certainly wouldn't mind having another crack at this delectable young girl.
"Sure, that sounds fine." I was trying to sound calm, but I was doing summersaults inside. Maybe it was the leftover smell of young pussy that was getting to my head.
"Okay," she said, "I'll see you tomorrow!" and ducked out of the door.
I headed upstairs to the bedroom to look around. Yep, the bed was a mess from Goldilock's little lesson, so everything must have happened pretty much as I remembered it.

NastyGuy
03-27-2005, 07:35 PM
The Goldilocks Saga
Chapter 2: Fun with Milton
By NastyGuy

I was looking forward to my little "date" with Goldilocks the next day, so I made sure the place was straightened up really well before she came over. I also made lunch: fried chicken with potato salad. Making sure my date is well fed is one of my favorite seduction techniques. Whoever said that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach was only half-right. It works just as well on women.
Just a little after eleven-thirty, right when I was sure that Amber wasn't going to show up, she appeared at the door looking happy as could be. It was obvious that this young woman's wide mouth was no stranger to a smile, and it really lit up her face.
I quickly went to the door before she had a chance to knock, and said my hello as I waved her in. She greeted me with a huge hug, and although she didn't hold me quite as close as I would have liked it was certainly not the way to go if she didn't want to go all the way with me.
"I'm really glad you let me come back!" she exclaimed.
"Did you think I wouldn't?" I asked incredulously.
"Well, I was, like, afraid you wouldn't want me back." She looked a little sheepish when she said it.
"Look, you'll always be welcome back here. Anytime." I really meant it, and she looked happy that I did.
"Cool! What's that over there?"
"Oh, I fixed us lunch. Are you hungry? We've got fried chicken and potato salad."
"Sure! Sounds great! I didn't know you could, you know, cook," she said.
"Oh, yeah. It's one of my hidden talents," I said with a wink.
We sat down and ate for a while, giving each other a conspiratorial wink or two while talking about nothing in particular, just enjoying the company. After a while, Amber was quiet, then she said: "Ya know, I was talking to a couple of my friends from school last night, and I, like, told them about you." It was obvious that she was a bit scared what my reaction would be.
I was more worried about who would find out, and if a jail sentence might be involved. Yes, I know she was legal, but the thought still crossed my mind.
"Ah," I said. "What did you tell them?"
"Well, I told them how you were this totally cool guy, and how you, like, showed me how to do myself, and how much fun it was, and stuff. That's all. They thought it was, like, totally cool."
"Really," I said with growing interest.
"Yeah. They said they wished they had, like, a totally cool sex teacher too," she added.
I guess that her description of me as a sex teacher was completely accurate, but I hadn't really thought of myself that way up to that point. Maybe she had hit the nail right on the head. I was beginning to get more curious about her friends.
"Why don't you tell me about them. What are their names?"
"Well, they're both from school. I met Lisa in Junior High, and Maricella in, like, Sophomore year, so we've known each other forever. We're all graduating soon, and I hope we keep talking to each other. I'd hate for us to, you know, split up. They're totally cool. You know, we share secrets and all."
"It's always good to have friends like that," I said. I hadn't really learned what I wanted to know yet. "Say, what do they look like?"
"Well, Maricella's, like, this little dark girl. I think she's Mexican or Cuban or something. Lisa's got this, like, great, long hair. It's sort of a dark blond. She hates it, but everyone else thinks it's totally great, and stuff," she said. I had heard enough.
"You know, instead of us going upstairs after lunch, let's go shopping instead," I said.
I must admit that my idea was still forming when Goldilocks and I left the condo. I hadn't yet worked out all of the details, but I was confident that I would be able to fill them in as we shopped. I hadn't yet discussed with Goldilocks what I had in mind, so she had no idea why I would be picking up the things I was buying.
The first place we stopped at was a famous chain lingerie store in the mall. I was looking for white women's robes, or coverings. Amber and I looked all over the store at their selection, but I didn't see what I was interested in until I was almost ready to leave in disgust. That's when I saw a nice, pink, almost see-through robe with a nice white lace. It wasn't what I had gone in for, but I was still working out the details. After talking to Goldilocks for a few minutes, I selected three of them.
After making that purchase, we headed for a famous chain toy store in the middle of the mall. I remembered a friend making a comment about the game Twister, and decided that a variation of that game would be perfect for what I had in mind.
After leaving the toy store with the box under my arm, Goldilocks, in utter confusion, wanted to know what I was buying these things for.
"What do you think I'm buying them for?" I asked.
"Well, maybe you want to give them as, like, birthday gifts or something?" she offered.
"Not quite, but not a bad idea. I'll tell you when we get back to the condo, okay?" I said. She was definitely confused, but I was enjoying the surprise I was cooking up.
It was almost two o'clock when we finally got back to the condo, and I explained my idea to Goldilocks immediately. She seemed excited by the idea, and I had her call both of her friends using 3-way calling to tell them about it.
I could only hear one side of the conversation, so I can only relay that part.
"Hi guys! You remember that guy I told you about last night? Yeah, Rob, the sex teacher. Yeah, he's really cool. Well, I'm over at his place, like, right now. Yeah. I got over here around, oh, a couple of hours ago. No, actually we went shopping. Well, something like that. Yeah, over at the mall. Well, I, like, told him about telling you guys about us last night. No, everything's cool, he's an okay guy. Well, he got this great idea, so I decided to, you know, call you guys. Well, I do have to tell you guys everything, don't I? You're not going to believe this. Guess. No, not that." It was obvious that Goldilocks was having as much fun stringing her friends along as I did with her.
"Well, it's like this: Rob want's to have, like, ya know, formal classes with him as the instructor. Really! No, I'm not joking! Are you two interested? Of course you're both invited, do you think I'd tell you about it if you weren't? I'm not totally mean about those things! Of course, if you aren't interested . . ."
I could hear a loud "Of course I'm interested!" and a quieter sound of assent from the phone, and I had to chuckle to myself.
Goldilocks said: "Cool!" and then looked at me and asked: "Rob, when did you want to, like, start class?"
I hadn't really thought that part out. I had originally figured next Saturday, but looking at the hour, I realized that I had plenty of time today to set up. So I said: "How about 6:30 tonight? Would that be okay?"
"Cool! That'd be great! How's 6:30 tonight sound? Cool! Well, just tell them you're coming over to my place and we're going to see a movie and you won't be home until late. Probably around 10:00 to 10:30?" Goldilocks looked over at me.
"You mean the time they'll get home?" I asked. She nodded, so I said: "That sounds about right, 10:00 or 10:30."
"Yeah, 10:00 or 10:30 is about right. So you'll both be here? Think of it as a really cool date or something. Yeah, dress up a bit, 'cause I'm gonna." Goldilocks proceeded to give Maricella and Lisa directions to my condo, and then said her goodbyes and hung up.
"Cool! They'll be here in just a few hours. I'm gonna go back home and, you know, get ready, okay?" Goldilocks said.
"That sound's fine to me. I'll expect you about 6:30 then?" I said.
"Yeah. This is going to be sooooooo cool!" said Goldilocks, and she actually giggled!
Goldilocks gave me a quick hug, a bit closer this time, and then looked me straight in the eye and said "Thank you! This is going to be great!" before leaving, grinning from ear-to-ear.
After the door closed, I said: "You're welcome!"
I paced my condo for a few minutes. Here I was, going to teach three young women about sex. How much happier could I possibly be?
Then I remembered, I had a bit more shopping to do, so I got my things together and went outside to my car.

At 6:00 that night I had to give an admiring look at the spread I had on my dining-nook table. I hadn't cooked like that in some time. I had roasted cornish game hens stuffed with wild rice, steamed asparagus spears, a fruit salad, fresh bread from my bread machine, and a homemade cheese-cake with a raspberry compote for dessert. I made sure that I had fresh flowers for the centerpiece. I was entertaining three young women, and I felt like I had to impress them three times as much.
That wasn't the only thing I had done that afternoon. I also went to the local "Couple's Store" to pick up three little toys for the girls. I originally wanted the robes that Goldilocks and I had picked up to be white, not unlike the white belts used by the martial arts, and after all, I was running a "Marital arts" class, but I decided that pink would go better with those young women. The vibrators I picked up seemed to be of average size, about 6 inches in length. There was certainly nothing remarkable about them. I also made sure that they worked and that they had batteries.
Surprisingly, Goldilocks was the first to arrive, at around 6:15 or so. I was glad because she could help make the other two more comfortable when they got here.
I had already started to set up by having the various dishes ready, hot and on the table, and the lights were turned low. But Goldilocks offered to help me set the table, which I gladly accepted. She had been a bit quiet since she had arrived, but that didn't mean that I wasn't admiring the way she was dressed. She had on a short yellow skirt with a matching low-necked string top. She still wasn't wearing a bra, and I was enjoying being on the opposite side of the table as she bent over to place the silverware. I would get a quick glimpse of nipple each time she bent over.
Finally she said: "Ya know, there's something I should probably tell you about Lisa."
This is exactly the sort of thing that makes a man's blood run cold. Nothing scares me more than that tone of voice. "Um, what would that be?" I asked.
"Well, she's kind of, like, you know, just a little . . ." she was drawing this out as long as she could, but there was no way out, so she just completed her thought: "Well, she's kinda fat."
Oh shit. I had forgotten the classic rule about trios of chicks: You always find two attractive ones and one fat one. The classic dilemma is trying to find a date for the fat chick, and unfortunately, I was it. Of course, I was it for the other two as well, but that didn't matter. Tag, I was it. All of this was running through my mind as I stood there with a dinner plate in my hand. Goldilocks must have thought I went catatonic.
Murphy's law being what it is, the doorbell rang at that moment. I looked over at the door, and decided to meet my fate bravely. I strode over to the door with Goldilocks close behind me, took hold of the doorknob, twisted it ever so slowly, and watched as time slowed to a crawl. I slowly opened the door, and I must have been cringing, but the young lady that was standing at the door was obviously not Maricella, due to the fact that she had long, dark blond hair, but at the same time she wasn't fat. I was sure she had the wrong house, but Goldilocks seemed to know her.
"Hello," I said as she entered the condo, "You must be Lisa." She was probably around 5'5" tall, with dark blond hair down to the middle of her back falling into curls at the ends. She was built a bit heavy, but she had the right curves in all of the right places. She was a very attractive young woman with beautiful brown eyes to die for and wonderfully long lashes. In fact, about the worst that could be said about her was that she was well-fed. That's when I remembered something from my days in college: Women and men perceive "fat" differently. Women typically consider a woman fat almost 20 pounds lighter than a man does. I was saved by a difference in perception! I could breathe again! Everything was right in the world!
Lisa looked at me, and said: "Hi Rob. So, Amber says you gave her a nickname, but she won't say what it is. Are you going to tell me?" Her voice was a wonderfully deep, female animal growl, with a very slight southern drawl to boot. For the first time, I found myself staring at a woman's mouth with the intensity I usually reserve for a woman's figure. I could just sit around, listening to that contralto voice forever, not caring what she said, just so long as she didn't stop. This was actually not the last time this young woman surprised me.
After several heartbeats, I managed to say: "Yes, why yes indeed. I would like to introduce you to," and I waved toward Goldilocks with a flourish "Goldilocks." Anything, just don't stop talking lady!
"Cool! I like that. It fits her. She is a little bit of a goody-two shoes, and she sure has the hair for it. That's for sure," said Lisa.
"Oh, Lisa! Say, Rob, did I tell you that Lisa wants to be an Opera singer?" said Goldilocks.
"Really?" I asked.
"Oh, yeah, but that's in the future. I still have to graduate this year," said Lisa. "And studying has to take most of my time. I don't have time to practice singing much."
"You haven't been singing? Now THAT is a tragedy far worse than anything Wagner ever wrote," I said.
"Oh, do you know Wagner?" Lisa asked.
"Actually, no I don't. I can identify a few movements from the Ring Trilogy, but I certainly can't say that I know his work," I explained.
At that point the doorbell announced another visitor. Goldilocks ran to the door and ushered in the prettiest little Mexican girl I had ever seen. She was only about five feet tall, with a beautiful coffee-and-cream complexion. Her hair was just a little bit curly, ending a few inches below her shoulders. Those locks formed a mane to frame a beautifully heart shaped face accentuated by a pair of wonderfully full red lips and eyes that appeared to dance. Her petite figure was a thing to behold, and she moved with incredible grace across the room. Now, I've always had a thing for exotic women, and a real soft spot for Mexican women especially, but this young woman put them ALL to shame.
While I stood there speechless, Goldilocks introduced me to her. "Rob, this is my other totally best friend, Maricella. We've known each other for a couple of years, and we hang out all the time!"
I extended my hand and said, "Well, it's very nice to finally meet you, Maricella. Welcome."
She placed her dainty hand in mine and said "Thank you," in the most wonderfully sweet Mexican accent. I probably held her hand for a bit longer than I should have, but I didn't want to let go.
I looked around at those three beautiful young women, and I must have had the goofiest grin on my face at that moment. I am sure to this day that my smile must have extended far beyond the actual confines of my face. I felt certain that I must have died and gone to heaven, and I found a certain satisfaction that those old ladies in those Sunday School classes of my misspent youth were wrong about Heaven in every important respect.
Goldilocks took that moment to break my trance. "So, I guess we should probably all sit on the couch so you can get to instructing us, right?"
"Am . . . Goldie!" Lisa exclaimed. "Why don't you just kick the man in the nuts? Can't you see he's fixed the best meal I've seen just for us? You just want to get to work and leave this wonderful food sitting here, getting cold, after all of the sweat he put into it? Get your rump over here and fill your plate!"
Maricella seemed a little confused, and she looked at Lisa and asked "'Goldie?'"
"Oh, you didn't tell her did ya? He's come up with a nickname for Amber. He calls her Goldilocks!"
Maricella looked at me approvingly and said: "That's a good name. It fits her well, don't you think?"
"Thank you. It was a spur of the moment thing," I explained. I was having a hard time not staring at these young women, they were all so attractive.
Dinner turned out to be a fun time, with flirting and getting to know the girls being significant courses being served. I remember that several good comments were made about the general shape of the asparagus spears, but I am unable to remember exactly what they were (that's my story, and I'm sticking to it!) It turned out that none of the young ladies were part of the "in crowd." I told them that I wasn't surprised about that, because I remember noticing that the popular girls at the High School I graduated from were not the same as the pretty girls. Often the difference between being one of the popular girls and simply being one of the cute, but not-so-popular girls seemed to be how outgoing they were.
"It looks like we're all finished with dinner, should we all sit in the living room and start the lesson?" I finally asked.
"Isn't that why we came here?" asked Maricella.
"Lead off!" said Lisa.
Goldilocks got up and said, "I'm so looking forward to this!" as she hurried toward the couch.
I asked them what they knew about human sexuality, and spent about a half-hour or so confirming the things they knew, and disabusing them of the incorrect information given by our wonderful government these days. I ended the lecture with the announcement that we would all be playing a game before the second half of the class commenced.
"What game?" asked Lisa.
"Well, it's a twisted form of Twister. Let's spread out the game mat while I explain the rules."
Lisa and Maricella moved the coffee table out of the way while Goldilocks and I got out the Twister mat.
"The rules for this version of Twister are almost the same as the original game. No shoes, and you have to put the designated body part on a dot of the designated color. The difference is that each time someone falls, they have to take off a major article of clothing, top or bottom designated by the spinner. Socks don't count separately-- you have to take off both together. Jewelry doesn't count at all. When someone falls, we start another round from the beginning. If the spinner lands on, say, Top, and you are already naked from the waste-up, you don't have to take off anything. The game ends when everyone's naked." I had changed the spinner in only one small way-- now on the right and left halves of the spinner there was an additional word: Top on the right, and Bottom on the left.
"Now," I said, "does everyone understand the rules?"
"Yes, I understand," said Maricella.
"Yep, Strip-Twister. That's clear," said Lisa.
"Oh, yes. I get it," added Goldilocks.
We did rock/paper/scissors to select who would spin the spinner on the first round, and I somehow won. It's funny how that works. The girls stood next to the mat, and waited for me to spin. I got left foot green on the first spin, right hand yellow on the second, and watched those lovely young women start to twist themselves into knots. When I got to right-foot-blue, Lisa finally lost her balance and fell down. Maricella and Goldilocks managed to keep their balance.
I told them to get up, and spun the arrow. It landed on bottom, and Lisa took off her socks.
I switched places with Lisa, and we managed to go about 5 spins before Goldilocks lost her balance and took all of us with her. Lisa laughed fairly loudly at the mass of us tangled on the mat, and spun the arrow a second time to see what we would have to remove.
"Bottom again, guys!" she loudly announced.
With the spinner having made the decision, we all doffed our socks. Goldilocks, having caused us to fall, got to be the next one at the spinner, replacing Lisa.
"Here we go!" said Goldilocks as she took the card from Lisa.
"Make it a good one," said Lisa.
It was obvious that the young ladies were getting into the game as much as I was.
This time we managed to go a half-dozen spins before I finally lost my balance trying to place my right hand on a yellow spot. Somehow, Lisa and Maricella managed to stay up.
"Hmm, what should I spin for?" mused Goldilocks out loud.
"Go for the bottom!" yelled out Lisa.
"Oh, no you don't!" I exclaimed. "Hold that spinner where we can ALL see it!"
Goldilocks did so and when she spinned, it came up top. Seeing that, I quickly unbuttoned my shirt, threw it in the corner, and took the card from Goldilocks.
The ladies must have just been warming up in the first few rounds, because they went for eight spins before Maricella fell over onto her back trying to slip her hand under Lisa's arm to place it on a green spot.
Unhurt, Maricella got up and said: "Well, spin it. I want to see what I have to remove."
In my heart I wanted to manage to get a Top on the spinner, but I wanted to be fair above all else. I held the card so everyone could see it and spun the arrow. It landed on Bottom. I wasn't really disappointed, since I would be seeing her in the altogether soon enough. Besides, when Maricella took off her white pants and threw them in the corner I was treated to the sight of a wonderful pair of shapely legs topped with simple, white cotton panties.
Maricella and I traded places, and this time the game went for five spins before Lisa lost her grip and brought herself down with Goldilocks underneath. This time when Maricella spun the arrow, it came up Top again. Lisa decided to make a show out of taking off her blouse, teasing me with looks out of the corners of her eyes before lifting her blouse over her breasts.
"So, ya wanna see them? Hmm?" she kept asking.
"Lisa, stop teasing and take it off!" said Goldilocks. She had already removed her top and was standing there, nude from the waste up. In retrospect, I have to wonder if Goldilocks wanted to see Lisa's tits almost as much as I did.
"Yeah, you heard her!" I said, looking back and forth between them. "Take it off!"
Lisa finally removed her blouse, displaying a very nice, and very demure, bra. Oh well.
"Next time," said Lisa mischievously. "Now it's my turn!"
Lisa took the card from Maricella, and we managed to go another 6 spins before Goldilocks lost her balance, and we all took a tumble.
Lisa covered her eyes, and said: "Round and round she goes!"
When the arrow stopped, it was pointing at Top again. Goldilocks and I were already stripped up top, so it was up to Maricella. She looked me in the eyes, and took her blouse off in one pull. She stood there looking at me in a matching bra and panty set, looking beautiful and vulnerable.
She looked straight at me and said through pursed lips: "It's my turn."
I was definitely enjoying this little game, but I was beginning to lose my patience. The next round went for 3 or 4 spins before I saw I was in a good position to "lose my grip" and take all three of us down. I really enjoyed being at the bottom of a pile of half-naked, teenage women. Well, this spin came up Top again, and Lisa unhooked her bra and smiled at me.
"Been waiting for this?" she said in a pure female animal growl, and then let her bra drop revealing a large, but surprisingly firm set of knockers. She had areolas the size of half-dollars, and her nipples were already stiff and ready for action.
The ladies must have picked up on my impatience because the next round only lasted about 4 spins each, with all of them ending up in a giggling mass of flesh. Lisa "lost her grip" and brought down all three of them.
I was about to spin the arrow when Maricella stopped me.
"No, let's end the game this round," and she unhooked her bra revealing a beautiful set of breasts tipped with little chocolate kisses for nipples. She then removed her panties. The entire time she never took her eyes off of me.
The other two ladies must have felt the same way. Goldilocks said: "Well, it's not like you haven't seen everything already," and took off every stitch.
"Cool! Let's get naked!" exclaimed Lisa as she removed her panties.
Maricella stood next to the other two girls, and all three were looking at me. I have never in my life seen anything so beautiful, and I doubt I ever will. None of the three were alike. Lisa was a large girl with large C or D size breasts that were just a little bit floppy with a bit of a slope to the top, and a honey colored bush. Goldilocks was a tall, thin girl with very small, firm size A breasts and a gold colored patch of hair between her legs. Maricella was this petite lady with very firm, conical, size B breasts and an almost non-existent, dark wisp of hair in her triangle.
It took me a few seconds to regain my composure, but I'm sure that's how all men react when confronted by three different but living visions of the goddess Venus.
"Well," I said. "I guess it's time for the next part of tonight's lecture." I stood up at this point.
All three of the ladies got excited, and clapped. I noticed that they were looking back and forth between themselves and my crotch. I realized at that moment that none of them had seen a real erect cock before.
I looked down. "Oops, sorry," I apologized.
"No need," Lisa said.
"Hey, no problem," Goldilocks concurred.
"Its to be expected," said Maricella, but I noticed that she was looking at my cock as she said it, and not at the rest of me.
I might add at this point that I am not endowed with a 14" hog between my legs. I might be at the higher end of average, but I'm still average.
"Well, if you three will take a seat on the couch, we can continue," I added a bit sheepishly, and motioned them toward the couch.
I brought out the videotape that Goldilocks and I had watched the previous day, and inserted it into the VCR.
"Okay," I started. "Tonight we're only going to cover masturbation."
"Like, when we will do the rest?" asked Goldilocks.
"We'll probably cover that over the next couple of weeks. Goldilocks-- before you think that I'll just be going over the same material that we covered yesterday, let me reassure you that we'll cover additional ground tonight."
"Cool! That's why I'm here!" she exclaimed.
"Okay. The key part of my definition of masturbation is that nobody swaps bodily fluids. Basically this means that the genitalia of one person does not make contact with another person's genitalia or mouth. Masturbation can involve any number of people from one up," I explained.
"Does your definition include any, like, toys?" Maricella asked. Wonderfully perceptive, that young lady.
"Yes, as long as only one person uses it. I think I can explain it better after I show you the movie." I had already queued up the videotape to my favorite section, the one with the lone woman masturbating with the vibrator.
"Now, I'm going to show you a porn film with two segments. The first part has a woman masturbating herself, and the second part has a couple having sex. I'll pause the video at times to point out anything I feel is important, is that okay with everyone?" I explained.
"Cool! Visual aids!" said Lisa.
"I haven't seen a pornographic video before. How is it?" asked Maricella.
"This is, like, a totally cool video guys! Wait 'till you see the guy at the end!" exclaimed Goldilocks.
I started the video, and an attractive dark haired woman appeared on the screen. She was wearing panties and a bra while kneeling on a hotel room bed, stripping the last of her clothes off.
This time I watched the video as much as I watched the young ladies sitting on my couch. When the woman on the screen finished playing with her tits and finally spread her legs for a close-up I paused the tape.
"Okay, I just wanted to stop and explain something you are about to see. Well, this . . ." and I pointed toward the top of the woman's pussy, "is this woman's clitoris. To prevent confusion, all three of you have one of these, but this woman happens to have an unusually large one. Don't worry if yours is smaller than hers. It is important to mention that this is probably one of the most sensitive parts of your genitals. It definitely qualifies as one of the fun bits. Now lets get back to the tape," I added, and unpaused the action.
The woman onscreen started rubbing her pussy with her whole hand, slipping her fingers into her pussy as she rubbed her clit. After a bit she pulled a large vibrator out and greased it up for some action.
I heard Goldilocks mutter sotto voce to Lisa and Maricella: "Just wait until you see what she does with THAT!"
Maricella leaned across Lisa and asked Goldilocks what, and Goldilocks whispered something to her that I didn't hear, but it was obvious that Maricella didn't believe her when she raised back up. I noticed that the ladies where getting a bit more friendly now, leaning against one another on the couch.
The woman on screen rubbed the vibrator against her clit and over her pussy lips for a while. Maricella didn't seem convinced that the woman onscreen was going to actually be able to use the vibrator that she had in her hand. After a few minutes of playing with herself the woman onscreen plunged the entire length of the vibrator into her pussy with one long thrust. I could hear Maricella gasp, and I glanced back at her. Maricella had covered her mouth with her hand, and her eyes were wide open and staring at the screen in disbelief.
Lisa's look was more admiring, and she said: "Wow! Ride'em girl!"
Goldilocks leaned over toward Maricella and said: "I told you!" Maricella just nodded quickly and kept watching the video.
Eventually the woman on screen started plunging the vibrator in and out of her pussy, matching each thrust with a heave of her hips. The segment ended with the woman having a screaming orgasm, followed quickly with a fade-out. I paused the video again.
"Okay. You've just seen a woman masturbate for the first time. Just a few little pointers: The woman in that video was probably already fairly turned on when the filming started. She didn't really do much in the way of foreplay. I recommend that whenever you have any kind of sex you take your time and relax thoroughly before trying any kind of penetration. If you have a partner, spending some time simply kissing them can help to relax you and get you in the mood. One suggestion I might make is to stimulate your breasts, perhaps by massaging them, or by stimulating your nipples. This can help to get you more stimulated a bit faster."
"You mean these things," Lisa said while holding her breasts up. Maricella and Goldilocks reached over and hit her playfully.
"Well, yes," I said. "Those things. Well, let's get back to the video. In the next section you will see a couple having sex. This will include some masturbation of both partners, as well as oral sex and full penetration."
This was the segment of the tape with a black couple having sex. At the beginning of the segment the woman already is mostly nude, with only a pair of lacy, red panties on. She quickly pulls her lover onto the screen and starts trying to undo his belt.
I looked back at this point, and saw Goldilocks nudge Lisa with her elbow. I knew what she was thinking about-when the woman onscreen finally got his trousers off he was obviously well hung.
"Why is it that these people seem to be above average that way?" asked Maricella.
"Good question," I said. "Simply put, people that watch porn flicks don't really want to see average people. Another point that I want to make is watch how the woman jacks this guy off. If you watch carefully, she places her hand around the base of his cock, and pulls the skin over the head of his penis and varies her speed while doing it. Any questions?"
Nobody asked any further questions and just as I had described, the woman on screen yanked his cock, and then started sucking the head of his cock to bring him to a harder erection.
"Woah," said Lisa. "How is she doing that?"
"Doing what?" I asked
"Well, how is she sucking that thing down?"
"She's just taking the head of his penis in her mouth. I'm assuming that she's licking the head when it's inside her mouth, but I wasn't there so I can't say for sure. Everyone seems to develop their own technique on oral sex. Does that answer your question?"
"For now," said Lisa.
The couple on screen eventually graduated to the missionary position, and the segment ended with the man blowing his wad on the woman's tits.
I stopped the video, turned off the TV, and started rewinding the video.
"Well," I said. "Does anyone have any questions?"
"Nope, it seems straightforward," said Lisa.
"It isn't brain surgery," said Goldilocks.
"More or less," I said.
"So that's what it's like?" asked Maricella. It sounded like a rhetorical question, so I let it hang.
"Before we go any farther, I have gifts for each of you," I said, and pulled 3 wrapped packages out of a cabinet and handed them to the girls.
Each of the ladies tore into the gifts and found a robe in her size, a new vibrator (with batteries loaded,) and a tube of lubricating jelly.
"If you're afraid your parents or siblings might find your gifts, you're free to leave them here for the duration of the class at the very least. Tonight, however, you may want to get acquainted with your new toys. Actually, it might be a good idea if you, Goldilocks, show the other two what you learned yesterday," I said.
"Cool! I can do that!" she exclaimed. "Well, it's like this. You don't want to, like, attack your pussy, ya know. Start slowly and try to get all hot and randy. Think about something really horny, and relax at the same time. It's totally no fun if you aren't ready for it. So what I did yesterday was lay back and just think for a while with my eyes totally closed." She then relaxed while sitting on the couch for a little bit. "Then I was massaging my breasts, and tweaking the nipples for a while," which she proceeded to do for about five minutes. Lisa seemed to be getting a bit impatient with Goldilock's demonstration as she was copying what Goldilocks was doing at the same time. Maricella watched with eyes as large as saucers as Goldilocks continued to stimulate her tits.
After our little game, and watching the film this evening, all three girls were pretty much already turned on. Goldilocks confirmed this by racing through her demonstration.
"Well, I did that for a while, then Rob here showed me how to play with my pussy. You sort of do things like put your whole hand over it and kind of rub it, or you rub your clit, like this," she said while showing them how to do it. "Or you can even put your fingers in, like this," she said as she inserted a finger into her pink pussy.
"And then you just try to bring yourself off. I didn't have a vibrator yesterday to try out, so we can find out at the same time. Right?" she ended.
"Why not?" I added.
"Cool! Just don't get in my way!" exclaimed Lisa.
"Wow! Is that it?" asked Maricella.
"Well, it doesn't seem like that's it when you climax," explained Goldilocks. "It's totally intense! You gotta try it!"
"Okay," said Maricella. "It looks like fun," she added, and she smiled a 10,000 watt smile as well.
Lisa was really enjoying massaging her large tits, taking great handfuls and kneading them like bread dough. Maricella was taking a more conservative track and hardly seemed to be touching herself. I've often wondered if perhaps smaller breasts are more sensitive than larger breasts. By the way the girls were handling them, it certainly seemed to be the case.
Lisa finally started rubbing her pussy lips with her hand, grabbing her inner thigh with one hand, and brushing the other one over her outer labia before running a finger over her engorged clit. She seemed to like what she felt because she was soon rubbing her clit with all she had.
Maricella was taking her time, and showed a bit of modesty. She definitely didn't seem interested in opening her legs up to reach between them. For a while she just sat on the couch and rubbed her nipples and kept her legs clamped together tightly, rubbing them together a bit. Finally she must have gotten herself so turned on that she couldn't help herself, and she opened her legs just a little. I enjoyed the sight of her delicate folds as she rubbed her inner thigh and slowly, almost timidly, moved her hand toward her outer labia.
By this time Lisa had decided that there just wasn't going to be enough room on the couch for her and had moved on to the floor. She was inserting at least three fingers into her pussy as quickly as she could, and was pushing her hips off of the floor with each thrust of her hand.
Goldilocks was enjoying sitting on the couch and actually fingering herself this time. She was investigating her pussy, trying different speeds, and seemed to be checking out every part of her vagina with her fingers. She finally settled on thrusting two fingers in at a reasonable pace, and rubbing her clit with the other hand.
I finally decided it was time to have a little bit of fun myself, and I started pulling slowly on my hardened cock. Just a few strokes--sort of to remind me that it was still there.
Maricella had decided to rub her clit, and was doing so very slowly. Her eyes were closed and her lips were parted as she slowly and lightly drew her fingers across her most sensitive part. At last she parted her pussy lips and slowly inserted a finger, just the tip before pulling it out. Each plunge brought her finger in a little further until it was in all of the way and she was thrusting at a slightly faster pace.
I heard a buzzing sound from where Lisa was lying on the floor, and turned to look over at her. She was now sitting upright, and was looking at her vibrator and trying it out. She looked at me for a moment and I took my hand away from my cock.
"Sorry to interrupt you, but do you think it's safe?" Lisa asked me.
"I already checked to make sure there were no sharp edges, and that all of the electrical connections were okay. Nothing to worry about," I answered.
"Cool. I can handle that," she said.
With that Lisa placed the vibrator between her breasts and turned it on. "Wow! That feels funny! I wonder how it'll feel inside me?" She ran the tip over her large nipples, and moaned as it crossed the tips. She was obviously enjoying the sensations that she was feeling at that moment and was savoring it. The rest of us had stopped what we were doing, and just watched her.
After running the vibrator over her nipples for a while longer, she turned it off. She looked at us each in turn with a look that asked us if we intended to stop her.
"After you," Goldilocks said.
Seeing that we were going to let her be first, Lisa moved the vibrator down to her pussy. "Well, here it goes," she said. She ran the tip over her clit a few times, then placed it at the entrance to her vagina and started to push a bit.
"Be careful and take it slowly," I advised. She stopped for a moment. "Don't try to take more than you can. This is your first penetration, so don't force it."
"Okay. Thanks," she said, and she started to push again.
"You might try turning it on," Goldilocks said.
"Yeah, I guess I could," Lisa said, and then she turned it on. She jumped at the feeling, started to panic, and gripped it like she was going to pull it out. Then a look of shock crossed her face as she seemed to realize that she really liked how it felt, and she started to slowly push it back in again. It was obvious when it broke her hymen since she stopped for a second and bit her lip, but it didn't prevent her from pushing the vibrator further into her wetness.
"How does it feel?" Maricella asked.
"God, you have no idea. It really feels fantastic," Lisa answered.
"Does it hurt?" Goldilocks wanted to know.
"Just for a second. Now it's over. I feel so full!" She had taken the vibrator almost to the base over about five minutes. She didn't slide it back out and take it in smaller thrusts. Once she had turned it on she continued to push the vibrator in one long shove.
Goldilocks and Maricella were sitting back on the couch, just watching Lisa as she lay back on the carpet, enjoying the vibrations as they moved through her cunt. For quite a while she just lay there with her legs clamped around the buzzing vibrator. Her breathing was getting faster as she lay there, but it didn't look like she was going to orgasm that way.
"Why don't you start rubbing your clit?" asked Goldilocks.
"Yeah, that sounds good," gasped Lisa. "Yeah, that sounds really good."
"You could try moving it in and out," suggested Maricella.
"Okay, I'll try that too," moaned Lisa.
"Remember, take it slowly. Don't risk hurting yourself," I added.
"Don't worry," Lisa panted, and she started to spread her legs wide apart so she could get a good grip on the vibrator.
"Look! She's really wet!" Goldilocks pointed out. "She's dripping around the vibrator!"
It was true, Lisa's juices were starting to leak out around the moving plastic plug in her vagina and were making her bush moist and started to run down her crack.
Lisa took hold of the vibrator and started to slowly pull it out until only the tip was still inside her wet tunnel. She held it there for a bit, buzzing away as she polished her clit with her finger, and then she took it all the way out and ran the tip around her clit a couple of times before pushing it back in her vagina.
Now, none of these girls knew how to hold off an orgasm yet, or even knew why they should. So Lisa started plunging that vibrator in and out of her pussy like she was in a race for a climax. She was moaning and gasping for air as she pushed the plastic penis in and out of her open pussy until she stiffened and pushed her hips off the floor in a final orgasm.
Lisa collapsed on the floor with a sigh. She was covered with a fine sheen of sweat and her cheeks were flushed as she breathed hard. She looked over at the girls on the couch as she turned off the vibrator and pulled it out of her sopping vagina.
"Wow! That was great," she said. "I think I'll take a breather for a bit."
"Okay, I gotta try that," said Goldilocks. "Where did I put my vibrator?" She finally found it under her robe, and put it right up to her pussy. Goldilocks started to push her vibrator into her pussy without turning it on, but she seemed to be a bit too tight and couldn't get more than a couple of inches inside.
Maricella brought out her vibrator as well, but she spent the time examining it more than anything else. She looked like she couldn't believe that Lisa had managed to take one just like it a few minutes before.
Lisa saw how Goldilocks was struggling and decided to give some advice. "Ya know, when I turned it on it felt like the vibrations from the thing were relaxing my pussy muscles so I could fit more of it inside," she noted. "Why don't you try turning it on?"
"Oh, okay. I'll try . . ." Goldilocks said right before she turned it on. ". . .OH MY GOD!"
"Don't try to take it all at once. You're just using your own girl lube, so try pushing it in a little and then pull it out and push it back in a bit more until it's in as far as you want it," suggested Lisa.
"God this is GREAT!" exclaimed Goldilocks loudly.
After she finally managed to get the whole buzzing monster inside her hole, Goldilocks pulled it out again and changed her position so that she was squatting above the couch and she placed the heel of the vibrator on the cushion and started to sit down on it. She held it down against the sofa as she rode it like a bronco for quite a while.
Maricella looked like she didn't need any more encouragement, and she placed the tip of her vibrator right at the entrance of her vagina. She rubbed the tip around there for a while, alternating between her opening and her clit, back and forth. It was obvious that she was enjoying it, but she never seemed to try to push it in.
Goldilocks had finally moved onto her back on the floor, much like Lisa had been a few minutes ago, and she was furiously thrusting the vibrator into her wet pussy, moaning louder with each push. Finally after a few minutes she came in a screaming climax.
After cumming so strongly, Goldilocks turned off the vibrator and rested for a bit with it still inside her. Finally she removed it and placed it aside, looking spent.
Maricella was still sitting on the couch, rubbing the vibrator over her pussy without pushing it in. Lisa looked like she was getting impatient with her, and sat on the couch next to Maricella.
"Is everything okay?" she asked the little Mexican girl.
"It's too big," Maricella replied.
"No it's not. You can stretch enough to take it, trust me. If we can take it, so can you," she said.
"Come on down here," instructed Goldilocks.
Maricella did as she was told and lay down on the floor.
"Okay, it's like this. The important part is to totally relax your muscles down here," Goldilocks said, and traced her fingers along Maricella's inner thighs.
"Yeah," Lisa said, "you have to just let it happen."
"Say, why don't we help her out?" suggested Goldilocks.
"Okay, how?"
"Well, you and Rob distract her while I work on her pussy with this. Is that okay with you, Mari?" asked Goldilocks, holding Maricella's vibrator up. Maricella looked a little bit afraid.
"Don't worry, we're your friends," said Lisa. "We won't let you get hurt."
"Okay," said Maricella with the largest, wettest brown eyes I have ever seen.
"Well, I guess Lisa and I will take the top half, and you get the bottom. Right?" I said.
"Let's do it!" Lisa exclaimed. "Next stop, Orgasm Junction!"
Lisa and I started by rubbing and massaging Maricella's breasts while Goldilocks ran her hands up Maricella's legs, brushing the inside of her thighs with her fingertips.
We kept this up for a while, massaging nearly every part of Maricella's body, kneeding her breasts and massaging her thighs. We all wanted to make sure that she was as relaxed as possible so she could enjoy what was going to be done to her. Lisa finally moved down to Maricella's waist along with Goldilocks and fingered Maricella while Goldilocks rubbed some lubricating jelly all over the length of Maricella's vibrator. When Goldilocks seemed ready Lisa moved back up to where I was.
We knew it was now or never for Maricella, so Lisa held her down by the shoulders while Goldilocks rubbed Maricella's clit. I looked at the situation and decided that Maricella needed to be distracted more than anything, so I leaned over and started kissing her full on the lips, as deep as I could. Goldilocks had the vibrator at Maricella's lips and was rubbing it over them for a while so she wouldn't know when Goldilocks planned on pushing it in. I happened to break our kiss for a moment and look down at Goldilocks right when she took a good grip on the base of the vibrator and started to push. I saw just the tip enter Maricella's opening, and then Goldilocks stopped and pulled it out a little before pushing it back in just a little further.
"Stop! It's too big!" Maricella exclaimed.
"Don't worry," Lisa murmured soothingly. "This is going to feel so good."
"Okay," Maricella whispered.
Goldilocks started to push the vibrator back in until it was only an inch or so inside Maricella and then she finally turned it on. Maricella jumped! "What's happening? What is it doing to me?" she almost screamed.
"Just relax," Lisa whispered as she pushed Maricella back down onto her back. Maricella seemed to relax further, and the vibrations from the plastic penis seemed to be relaxing her vagina. Goldilocks didn't have to keep fucking Maricella with the vibrator to get it further inside her. It was now almost totally inside her, and Maricella was making moaning sounds interspersed with the occasional squeal of pleasure.
"Oh, GOD! It's too big! Stop! Stop fucking me with that huge vibrator!" pleaded Maricella.
"It's too late," said Goldilocks, "it's already all the way inside you. Look!"
Maricella looked then to see the entire vibrator except the base inside her pussy, wet from the lubricant and her juices. I didn't really appreciate just how tiny Maricella was until that moment. Her pussy lips were really stretched from the girth of the vibrator buzzing away inside her vagina.
"Oh, GOD. What's HAPPENING to me?" Maricella asked again. "It feels so GOOD! Keep fucking me!"
Goldilocks wasn't reluctant to do as Maricella bid her to. In fact she seemed to really be enjoying it as she slowly pulled the vibrator almost all of the way out of Maricella's vagina and slowly pushed it back in. Maricella was stretched to her limit, her outer lips were spread wide and Goldilocks was fingering Maricella's clit as she fucked her with the vibrator, and Lisa held Maricella's shoulders down with one hand as she kneeded one of Maricella's breasts with the other.
This was one of the horniest sights I had ever seen. I couldn't help myself, so I started jerking my cock again as I kneeled next to Maricella's side.
Goldilocks must have decided to bring herself off again as well as she reached for her own vibrator and pushed it inside her own hole and turned it on. She just left it there as she continued to fuck Maricella with her vibrator and rubbed her clit with her free hand.
Lisa finally noticed what I was doing, and stopped rubbing Maricella's breasts. Maricella took over for her.
"Here, let me try that," Lisa said and placed her hand over my engorged member.
She looked my cock over completely, checking it out top and bottom. It's interesting to see a young woman when she gets her first up-close look at a cock. She ran her hand all over it, checking out the vein on the bottom, and how it pointed up.
"The tip--it isn't round," Lisa remarked.
"Round? It's not the nipple on a baby bottle," I said. "It's the head of my cock!"
She looked up at me and said: "That's right, and it fits in my hand real well!"
I had to laugh at that. "Well, it does at that."
I would have suggested that she do something else, but Maricella was getting close to her climax and interrupted us.
"Oh, GOD! Amber, don't STOP! I'm cumming!" screamed out Maricella. She was fucking her hips up to meet Goldilock's thrusts of the vibrator now, and was really getting off on the back and forth movement of the plastic vibrator filling her up.
Goldilocks seemed to be bringing herself off as well. She was pushing her own vibrator into herself with the same motion she was using on Maricella and looked to be close to orgasm.
Finally Goldilocks let out a loud moan and pushed the vibrators in for one last thrust. That was enough to bring Maricella over the top and she pushed her bottom off the floor and squealed loudly as she came strongly. Both of the young women came for quite a while until Goldilocks finally turned off both vibrators and sat down, breathing hard.
"Wow, that looked great," said Lisa.
"Yeah, but that takes a lot of work!" said Goldilocks. "But it was, like, worth it. Right Mari?"
Maricella looked stunned by the climax she had just experienced, but she managed to say "Yeah" quietly before pulling the vibrator out of her pussy.
"Now, where was I?" asked Lisa. "Oh yeah, I was looking at this hard cock in my hand. Now, how do I jack you off? Like this?" she asked and started pulling the skin of the shaft over the head of my cock.
"Well, yeah. That'll do, but don't pinch the vein so hard. That kinda hurts," I said.
Lisa got the message right away and started varying her rhythm as she tugged at my penis. She was starting to get off on it obviously, since she was starting to play with her pussy with her free hand.
Goldilocks and Maricella were recovering from their orgasms of the last few minutes and came over to us to see how Lisa was making out. Maricella seemed to be interested in what was going on, and emboldened by the furious fucking she received from Goldilocks and the vibrator, moved Lisa's hand away from her pussy and replaced it with her own.
Lisa slowed down the rhythm she was using on my cock and closed her eyes as Maricella worked on her clit.
"Here, let me try for a few minutes," Goldilocks said as she removed Lisa's hand from my shaft.
Lisa and Maricella moved a few feet away as I instructed Goldilocks as to how I liked to have my cock stroked. Goldilocks seemed to really like giving pleasure to other people, and was really getting into masturbating me. She started making faces at me as she continued to stroke my penis, rubbing her breasts and pussy as she made kissing motions with her lips. She started rubbing the tip of my cock with her nipples, turning herself on as much as me as she continued jerking me off.
Lisa must have been really close to orgasm when Maricella started playing with her because I know Goldilocks couldn't have been working on me very long when I heard Lisa squeal out that she was cumming. But I may have lost track of time. Goldilocks was a natural cock stroker and was very, very good at it. Now I knew what Maricella had felt earlier.
Lisa finally moved over to the couch to watch the rest of us. Maricella kneeled next to Goldilocks and they started taking turns masturbating me, first one would work on me, and then the other would. Goldilocks showed Maricella how she had been rubbing my cock across her breasts a few minutes earlier, and she quickly added it to what she was doing.
This went on for almost twenty minutes. Maricella started emulating Goldilocks after a while, making the same kinds of faces while playing with herself. Finally Maricella stood up and started kissing me deeply. I really couldn't hold out much longer and broke the kiss to say that I was cumming.
All three girls seemed excited and returned to my cock just in time for me to gush on all three of them. Goldilocks aimed the streams of sticky goo toward all of their breasts, and made a great show of licking up the cum from her fingers.
After this someone noticed that it was almost 10:00 o'clock. The girls quickly took a shower upstairs while I started cleaning up the mess downstairs. This was not terribly easy considering how tired I was from the day's activities. But I didn't have anything better to do since the shower really couldn't fit more than three comfortably. I could wait and let the young ladies have a bit of fun upstairs. I could hear an occasional squeal from the bathroom over the sounds of the shower as I folded up the Twister game.
The ladies only took about ten minutes in the shower. I was impressed. I was used to women who would take at least four times that long just for makeup, but I realized as they came downstairs that they apparently didn't wear any. All of their beauty was theirs alone, and not due to some corporate chemist.
Once they had toweled off they figured out whose clothes belonged to whom, they got dressed. We decided to get together for our next lesson the next Saturday, and they all decided to leave their new toys with me.
I looked at Lisa and said: "What, even you're going to leave it here?"
"Well, yeah. I'd just die if my dad found it in my room. Besides, it gives me another reason to come back next week!" she replied with a mischievous smile.
I couldn't help it and returned her smile generously. I had to smile at all three of them, they looked so beautiful.
I saw them to the door, and all three of them kissed me before leaving. None of them held anything back, and they seemed to be making a game out of who could kiss me the longest and most passionately.
I really appreciated that.
After they left, I looked at the stack of dishes and the small stains on the carpet, and decided to leave it until the next day.
I was just too tired. Satisfied, but tired.

NastyGuy
04-02-2005, 07:02 PM
The Goldilocks Saga
Chapter 3: Slurpee Time
By NastyGuy

By NastyGuy

I spent most of the last week in recovery. I hardly believed that I had been so lucky the last weekend. I called each of the girls once before that Saturday evening to remind them of the time of our "class," and to make sure that they intended to show up. They all seemed so excited about our discoveries, and they assured me that nothing could keep them from arriving.

I still couldn't believe it.

All three of them arrived at 6:00 P.M. sharp. Goldilocks was wearing baggy jeans, a short, clingy, white halter-top that clearly defined her nipples, and had her hair up in a ponytail. Lisa wore her hair loose, and was wearing white pants and a loose blue blouse that didn't hide her large breasts from anyone. Maricella had her hair frame her pretty face, accentuating her brown eyes, and was wearing a short pink skirt that ended just above her knees with a matching blouse. Quite frankly, they were all definitions of loveliness.

I showed the three young ladies into my condo. Tonight I had prepared grilled sea bass fillets, stir fried vegetables including several kinds of bell peppers and broccoli, mashed potatoes with fresh herbs, and a raspberry tart for dissert. Several fresh bouquets of fragrant flowers were strategically placed around the room adding to the atmosphere.

Lisa took one look at the spread on the table and said: "Ya know Rob, you'll never get rid of us if you keep feeding us like this."

"Oh my. What will I ever do with three young attractive women always in my house?" I said, feigning horror.

"Well, you could, like, train us how to have sex with you, you know," suggested Goldilocks.

"Considering how you feed us, you should say 'three fat young women,'" said Maricella.

"Mari, I haven't eaten like this in my entire life. If you say anything that could jeopardize my gourmet food supply I will just have to write you out of my will," threatened Lisa.

"It wasn't a complaint. I was just trying to say that Rob is a very good cook," Maricella explained.

"Ladies, let's not fight over this food. Let's just enjoy it and get on to other matters! I do believe that we are here for something other than the food, am I right?"

"I get it now! The food, the flowers, the sex! This isn't a class instructing us in how to be a good lay, this is a class in how to throw a Roman Orgy!" exclaimed Lisa in a sudden realization.

"You know, I really hadn't thought of it that way, but you may have something there," I said. "Oh, great. Now I'm curious and I'll have to look up Roman Orgies."

"Well, if you're complaining about what I'm saying, I do know of one way to shut me up," Lisa said as she sat down at the table.

"I can, like, think of two, but let's not argue," said Goldilocks as she took her seat.

"I agree," said Maricella. "Let's eat!"

The dinner conversation was quite good. I was just beginning to realize how intelligent these young ladies were. I found out that none of them had below a B+ average in high school. The only reason that their grades weren't better is because some of their instructors were poor.

"Not like ol' Rob here," added Lisa.

"Well, thank you Lisa, I appreciate it."

"Teacher's pet!" chorused Maricella and Goldilocks, and Lisa slugged Goldilocks who had the misfortune of sitting next to her.

The rest of dinner went quite well. Goldilocks decided to start "Eating Sexy" as she put it, making kissing motions with her lips as she chewed, and playfully biting at the food. Lisa and Maricella caught on quickly, and were obviously trying to outdo each other.

Surprisingly, after we were finished, the ladies insisted on doing the dishes for me.

"I didn't really like leaving them for you last time," said Lisa. "It was really a mess for you, and you showed us so much last Sunday."

"Wow, I really wasn't expecting this. I considered doing the dishes just part of the service," I explained.

"Well, we'll take care of them this time," said Goldilocks.

I must add that they did a great job.

After the dishes were finished, Maricella came up to me and asked: "So, is it time for Twister again?"

"Not this time. I decided that we should all take a shower before proceeding. Any problem with that?" I asked.

"Not at all," said Lisa.

"We'll have to go two at a time. The shower really isn't big enough for more than that," I explained.

We all took our clothes off in the hallway outside the bathroom and went inside. I made sure I was the last one in so I could admire their wonderful figures as they walked in without seeming to leer at them. I fetched towels for all of us as Maricella started the water.

We decided to cycle through the shower since only one of us would get any water on them at a time. Lisa went in first, quickly followed by Goldilocks. Maricella must have set the water temperature a bit cold, since I heard both Lisa and Goldilocks scream as they entered the shower.
Goldilocks pulled back the curtain and looked at Maricella. "Couldn't you set the water at a good temperature?"

"I can tell that it's cold in there," I said.

Goldilocks looked at me quizzically for a moment, and I pointed at her very erect nipples. She briefly tried to hide them before realizing that there wasn't much point, and threw up her hands and opened the curtain wide.

"Get a good look!" she said, and pinched her breasts at me.

"Hey, isn't that supposed to be my line?" asked Lisa as she splashed Goldilocks.

"Who says that you're the only one who can cop an attitude?" said Goldilocks, and she pinched Lisa's rear.

That started a water fight between them. This is actually pretty much what I expected to happen. Water fights have a wonderful way of breaking up the tension.

"Could you get my back?" asked Lisa after the two of them had drenched my bathroom.

"Sure, no problem," Goldilocks said, and started soaping her up good. After getting a good lather built up, Goldilocks reached around and grabbed Lisa's tits and gave them a good squeeze.

Lisa turned around and said: "So does that mean you're done back there?"

"Well, I'm finished with your back, but you need a bit more up front," Goldilocks said.

"I don't need any more up front, that's for sure," Lisa said, and cupped her large breasts.

"Ya know, I wish I had a bit more up top like you do," Goldilocks wished out loud.

"Can I interrupt you just for a moment?" I asked. "I just think now would be a good time to interject. I know that women seem really obsessed with their breast sizes assuming that men are as well. Just to let you know, many men are not that obsessed with how large your breasts are. Most men are happy with a pretty face and a nice personality, and if they aren't, well they probably aren't worth your time."

All three of the young ladies looked at me like I had just started speaking gibberish. In fact, their expressions seemed to say: "Gosh, it sounded like English, but none of it seemed to make any sense!" Seeing that I had made no impact, I motioned that they should get back to what they had been doing.

Goldilocks started soaping up Lisa's tits good. I could tell from where I was standing that Lisa was enjoying it. Goldilocks was starting to really massage Lisa's tits strongly. Lisa finally turned around and rinsed off.

"Okay," I said. "Time for the next person!"

Goldilocks swatted Lisa on the rump and said: "Hear that? My turn."

"I heard him. Someone get me a towel," said Lisa.

I handed her one as Goldilocks moved up, and I got in behind her.

"Oh, you're next, huh?" asked Goldilocks. "Like what you see so far?"

"Actually, I really do. I've got three beautiful young women to admire. Of course I enjoy looking at you," I said.

"I can tell," Goldilocks said as she took my engorged member in her hand and gave it a couple of pulls while her eyes danced, and then started soaping herself up in front of me. After she lathered her breasts and her crotch, I took the soap from her and turned her around so I could soap up her back. I can't think of anything more erotic than running your hands over the soft skin of an attractive young woman. Dang if I didn't enjoy it right then.

"Thanks, that feels great," Goldilocks said. I had forgotten what I was doing and had started massaging the muscles in her back.

"Oh, glad you like it," I said, and turned her around again. This time I started soaping up her firm little tits. I could feel just how hard her nipples were pressing against the palms of my hands as I ran them over her bust.

"I'm already clean there," she whispered.

"I just want to make absolutely sure," I teased, and started massaging her tits like she had done to Lisa. I could feel her nipples stiffen even further as I paid special attention to them. I started working down toward her crotch, and I made sure that her vagina was very clean (sure I did.)

"Time to rinse off," I said.

"Spoil sport. I was really beginning to like that!"

Goldilocks rinsed off and got out. Maricella now came in after me as I got into the spray of the water. It was a bit colder than I had expected. I guess the water warmed up on Goldilocks' hot little body. I decided to get the shower part over with as quickly as possible, and soaped myself quickly, however, Maricella had other ideas and took the soap from me. She quietly started soaping my back, massaging my back muscles quite well. Any tension that I may have felt melted away under her hands.

"Okay, turn around," she said, and I rinsed off my back.

Maricella decided that I must not have been clean enough, and she took the soap and started soaping up my cock for me. She gave it several strokes while looking directly into my eyes with her large, brown eyes. I almost forgot about the other two young ladies as she did that, but they were not interested in being ignored.

"Okay, guys," said Lisa. "Stop that and let's get moving."

I quickly rinsed off and got out.

Maricella got under the water, and immediately turned up the heat until it steamed up the mirror.

"Hey, what's this?" asked Lisa.

"You don't expect me to shower in cold water, do you?" said Maricella with a devilish grin. I didn't realize until that point that Maricella had a sense of humor.

Lisa snapped her with her towel at that comment. Goldilocks didn't want Maricella to have to shower all by herself, so she got in behind her and soaped up her front really well. Goldilocks seemed to enjoy massaging Maricella's tits as much as Maricella did. Finally both of the young ladies rinsed off and got out of the shower.

After toweling off, all of us put on our robes and went downstairs for our next lesson. I quickly slotted another videotape. This one I had spent the last week editing together. I rented some porn tapes and recorded only the scenes that would be useful to me for this lesson.

"Okay," I started. "Just to let you know, tonight we are going to be practicing oral sex. When done right, it is just as much fun for all of the people involved, not just the person receiving the oral sex."

"Oh, really?" asked Lisa sarcastically.

"You'll understand later, I'm sure. You won't just have to take my word for it," I said to them with a wink.

"Gotcha," said Goldilocks.

"To start off, each person has their own style with giving oral sex. No two people are alike. It's just like kissing that way. Just to let you know the most sensitive part of a man's cock is the ridge around the head, not the entire head itself. Most guys, especially me, like it if you lick his cock like it was a quickly melting Popsicle. That means you lick the head and take as much of the length as you can in your mouth. Also it feels quite nice if you keep your lips pressed as tightly as possible around the penis while doing this."

"Question," stated Lisa. "Do you really blow when giving a 'blow job?'"

"Not necessarily. I'm not a balloon. Please don't treat me like one. I don't mind if you blow little gusts of air OVER my cock, just don't blow INTO it," I said. "Any more questions? Good. Now, when a man climaxes he shoots off his semen. You've all seen this first hand. Some men like to see it splash over your face or breasts, and many others like to see you swallow it."

"What does it taste like?" asked Lisa.

"It's kind of salty. Other than that it doesn't have much taste. The texture is somewhat like an uncooked egg yolk," I explained. "Any other questions? If not, let's go on to basic cunnilingus."

"Wait," said Maricella. "What's that?"

"Cunnilingus? That's when you perform oral sex on a woman. Licking her pussy, basically," I explained.

"We're going to be learning that?" Goldilocks seemed surprised.

"Yes. We're all friends here, why not?" I said.

"Oh. I didn't realize that we would be doing that," she said.

"Well, if it's a problem, you may want to leave," I explained gently.

"No, it's not. I just hadn't thought about it," Goldilocks stated.

"What's wrong? Don't think we showered enough?" teased Lisa.

"Oh? You knew about this?" asked Goldilocks of Lisa and Maricella.

"No, but it's okay with us, right Mari?" said Lisa.

"I have no problem with it. I'm open minded," purred Maricella.

"Is everyone okay with this?" I asked. I wanted to make sure nobody had any regrets later. All of the girls nodded their affirmation. I explained to them that I prefer to take my time licking a woman out, and where I had gotten the best response in the past. When I had finished my explanation, Goldilocks asked, "What does a woman, ya know, taste like?"

"It's difficult to describe. Each woman is different. Certainly not unpleasant. You'll know soon enough," I explained. "If there aren't any more questions, we can just move along to the visual aids for this evening."

There weren't any further questions, so I started the video. The first scene on the tape showed a black couple. This is the same scene I had shown the girls last weekend, however this time I cut out the penetration at the end of the scene. The black lady in the video pulled out the man's cock, and immediately started sucking on it like she were a vacuum cleaner while she played with her pussy. This isn't one of my favorite scenes in this movie--I am not that interested in seeing other men getting blow jobs. This went on for a while before they move to get into missionary position, at which point I cut to the next scene.

The next scene showed a young man with two women, a dark-haired woman who is older than him, around 40-45 years old, the other a blond who is about his age. I cut into this scene just as the older woman was working the young man's pants down. When the raven-haired woman worked the young man's cock free of his trousers she immediately took it into her mouth and started moaning over it, sucking it deeply into her mouth and making quite a meal out of it. After just a few minutes she started taking turns with the blond young lady, both of them sucking it for a couple of mouthfuls before he finally blew his wad on both of their tits.

I was spending most of my time watching the young ladies sitting on my couch. By this time, all three of them were caressing their tits, and had spread their legs a little. I noticed Maricella's nipples were especially hard by now, and she was enjoying tweaking them very hard, twisting and pulling them without mercy. Lisa saw what Maricella was doing out of the corner of her eye, and pointed it out to Goldilocks. When Maricella saw them looking, she stopped what she was doing and just blushed until she was beet red.

The next scene I cut out of a lesbian movie. It starts with a red-haired woman laying on her back while a blond really takes her time in eating her out. After a few minutes, the blond started looking like she wanted to get some attention herself, and they worked themselves into a 69 position. After the two women on the tape worked on each other for a while, they both ended up having noisy orgasms, and I stopped the tape.

"Well, that pretty much sums up the lesson tonight," I said. "Now we just have to go on to the lab part. Before we get down to lap licking, lets do some warm-ups. Is everyone all lubed up after that film?"

"I guess you could say that," was Lisa's comment.

"Yeah, I'm, like, totally wet!" exclaimed Goldilocks and Maricella agreed.

"Well, let's start out by masturbating. Show me what you remember from last week, ladies!" I instructed.

Goldilocks spread her legs right on the couch and started playing with her pussy immediately.

"Easiest thing in the world, just you watch!" boasted Lisa as she reached for her vibrator.

Goldilocks had two fingers in her pussy by now, and was rubbing her clit with her thumb. It was obvious that the movie and the bit of foreplay they had done while watching it had really gotten these young women really turned on. Maricella was watching what Goldilocks was doing, and reached over for Goldie's vibrator. She then put her hand over Goldilock's and stopped her.

"My turn to repay you for last weekend!" said Maricella.

"Cool!" said Goldilocks in a husky voice.

By this time, Lisa was spread eagled on the floor, and had crammed her vibrator completely up her pussy until only the very end was still visible. She had it turned on, and was spending the time massaging her breasts with one hand, and rubbing her clit with the other.

I saw that Maricella was kneeling on the floor, nestled between Goldilock's legs, and was bringing the vibrator to Goldie's pussy lips. She turned it on, and slowly rubbed it over her lips and across her clit before slowly plunging it into Goldilock's pussy and pumping it in and out. Maricella used one hand on Goldilock's vibrator, and used her other to play with her own pussy, rubbing it furiously as she pumped Goldilocks full.

Finally Goldilocks motioned Maricella to sit next to her on the couch, and substituted Maricella's hand on her pussy with her own. Goldilocks was able to get a couple of fingers inside Maricella with some struggle, and was getting a bit frantic about fingering the small girl. It was obvious that they were both getting close to their orgasms.

I saw that Lisa had mostly stopped what she was doing to watch the two horny young ladies on the couch. Lisa was still kneading her own breasts like bread dough as she watched Goldilocks and Maricella, and her vibrator was still buzzing away in her pussy.

Finally Goldilocks came loudly as Maricella pumped her as quickly as she could. This seemed to trigger the smaller young lady to orgasm as well and the two of them came for some time.

After they finally finished, Lisa looked at them and said; "Time for me to put on a show! You guys just watch!"

With that, she started pulling her vibrator out of her pussy, and ran the tip over her clit. After playing with herself like that for a few seconds, she aimed the plastic penis right at her opening and jammed it in as hard as she could with both hands in one thrust. I was sure she was going to hurt herself like that, but she seemed to be enjoying it. She continued to pull the vibrator almost completely out of her drenched pussy before plunging it back in with as much force as she could muster. All the while she was licking her lips and moaning loudly and theatrically, I thought. It only took about a dozen thrusts like this before she came in a violent orgasm, screaming loudly.

I let the three of them relax for a few minutes, and just before I figured they would start doing something else on their own, I came over to Lisa.

"Would you like to be the one I demonstrate oral sex on first tonight?" I asked her.

"What do I have to do?" she asked, panting a few times.

"Well, you'll have to get up from there, and go sit on the couch while we eat out your pussy and bring you to orgasm. Perhaps several times," I explained.

"Not a problem at all in any way, shape, or form. Nope, I don't have a problem with that. If you want to use me as an example, please go right ahead. Don't feel shy, I don't mind," stated Lisa for the record.

"Okay, Lisa has volunteered to be the first one tonight to receive oral sex. If you two will just join me over here while she gets comfortable," I said. "Okay Lisa, just sit down there and move your hips forward, kinda slouched down in the couch," I instructed. "Yeah, like that. Now later you'll need to spread your legs wide, we need room for several down there."

I sat down next to Lisa and motioned the other two to come closer.

"Okay, often it helps to get your partner turned on at first by kissing them deeply, like this," I explained, and started to kiss Lisa fully on the mouth. She was very good with her tongue, I must say.

"Little nibble kisses on the neck are also a good way to get your partner going," I explained as I worked on her neck.

"Now, women often like having their tits sucked on as well," I added, and I took one of her globes in my mouth. It was quite a mouthful, and there was no way I was going to be able to take it all. Her nipple was very pointed under my tongue, and it was obvious that she was enjoying what I was doing by the way she was moaning.

I looked at the other two young ladies, and said: "You know, she has two breasts. Feel free to join me if you like."

Goldilocks needed no further encouragement and sat on the other side of Lisa on the couch and took her other breast in her mouth and started sucking on it with relish. Soon we got into a rhythm of sucking and kneading Lisa's breasts

"Is it time for us to go, like, lower mow?" asked Goldilocks.

Instead of answering, I started licking lower, and Goldilocks soon joined me until we were kneeling on the floor. "Okay, now's the time you want to spread your legs widely," I said to Lisa.

Lisa obeyed happily, and spread her legs as far as she could. I motioned Maricella to come closer so she could join us for this part of the lesson.

"Okay, you can see that Lisa is turned on by how swollen her lips are and by how wet she is down here. Lisa is what we guys call a real creamer." I spread Lisa's lips apart a bit, and said: "Now here you can see her clitoris pointing out of its hood. This is one of the parts you are definitely going to want to lick really well. It also feels good to suck on her lips, and stick your tongue in-between her lips and into her vagina. I'm sure she'll really appreciate that. Also don't forget to pay attention to her thighs. Let me show you."

I started by licking my way up Lisa's thighs and tickling her outer labia with my tongue. I then started sucking on her lips, and finally spread her lips apart with my fingers and tongue and started tonguing her clit in earnest. Lisa was really enjoying this, and she moaned loudly and creamed strongly as I licked her most intimate areas. I stopped after just a few minutes, and noticed that both Goldilocks and Maricella were working on Lisa's tits. Lisa must have been in total heaven at this point.

"Goldie, do you want to change places with me for a while?" I asked.

"Um, sure. I guess," she said, sounding a bit uncertain.

She got down between Lisa's legs with me, and I showed her how to lick up Lisa's thighs as Lisa and Maricella watched. Goldilocks seemed to hesitate when it came to actually licking Lisa on her pussy, so I pushed her head a little bit forward until she was nestled right against it. She took a few hesitant licks at that point, and seemed to like what she tasted since she really started to get into it quickly.

I heard Lisa moaning louder than ever, and I asked her: "Do you approve of the way Goldilocks is licking your pussy?"

"Oh, yeah. She really can lick my pussy well. That feels so good. Amber, your tongue feels great on my clit! Mari, could you keep sucking my tits?"

Maricella obliged her happily, returning to the breast she was working on before. I watched Goldilocks for a few more seconds, and started sucking on Lisa's free breast. It didn't take much of this before Lisa came in a loud climax, gushing on Goldilock's face.

Goldilocks came up with Lisa's juices still coating her face and kissed Lisa firmly on the lips.

"Okay, it's my turn," Goldilocks said.

"That's fine with me. Take a seat," I said, and motioned for Maricella to join me on the floor as Goldilocks pushed Lisa over on the couch.

I quickly went over everything with Maricella again as Lisa sucked on and kenaded Goldilock's small breasts.

"Well, Lisa must have tasted really good, judging by how wet Goldilocks is," I said as we got between her legs. I started to point out where everything was on Goldilocks, when Maricella stopped me. "I know where everything is," she explained to me, and then started to really go down on Goldilocks with gusto. She was really licking Goldilocks for all she was worth. Goldilocks' orgasm was coming along quite well, I thought to myself wehn finally she heaved her hips up into Maricella's face and screamed out loud that she was cumming, and collapsed on the couch, breathing hard.

"Wow. That was good," Goldilocks said, wiping a little sweat from her brow.

Maricella kissed her way up Goldilocks' belly, licked her nipples a couple of times, and then lay down on Goldilocks and kissed her deeply, letting her taste herself as Maricella grabbed Goldilock's ass and ground her hips against her a few times.

Goldilocks looked surprised after they broke apart a couple of minutes later. Maricella stood up and announced that it was her turn, and Goldilocks moved aside to make room for her on the couch as Lisa sat on the floor.

I have no idea why Maricella acted that way, but as soon as she sat down she grabbed Goldilocks behind the head and pulled her mouth to her breast. Goldilocks got the message immediately and started sucking like a vacuum cleaner.

This took me a little off guard, and as Lisa and I sat between Maricella's legs, I simply said: "Well, that's her clit, she's wet, start at the thighs, you know the rest." Then I sat back and watched as the three young ladies went to it.

Lisa didn't need any instruction really. Having just had her own pussy licked clean, she knew just what felt good and how to do it. Maricella was really making a meal out of it, and kept grinding her crotch onto Lisa's mouth, while moaning loudly. It was obvious that Maricella was a lustful little lady, despite her reserved behavior when she was fully dressed.

Watching the three of them really made quite a show. If I video taped it, I could sell it for a million dollars, easy. Lisa sure didn't look like she had never licked a pussy before, not the way she was licking Maricella with gusto. And Maricella was obviously really enjoying the way Lisa was working on her tight little snatch. Her breasts were covered with sweat, and heaved each time she took a breath to moan out her pleasure. Goldilock's light blond hair contrasted beautifully with Maricella's dark complexion as it cascaded over Maricella's chest.

Maricella grabbed Goldilocks and kissed her hungrily for several minutes before she pulled back, stiffened up, and with a final heave came loudly on Lisa's greedy mouth.

Lisa kissed her way up Maricella's body, and kissed her hotly, letting her taste her own juices. When she finally came up for air, she looked over at me and said, "Your turn," very matter of factly.

This was going to be tough. I almost came while watching those horny young ladies going at it a few minutes ago. I was as hot as a bottle rocket, and I might pop off just as easily if I wasn't careful.

I thought it over for a minute, and then said, "Sure, but first let me get something for us to drink." I went to the kitchen, and got out four juice glasses and filled them with a cranberry juice cocktail. Then I stood in front of the open refrigerator door for a little bit, letting the cool air calm me down a bit before returning to those three horny little ladies.

It helped.

By the time I returned with the juice, Maricella had largely recovered from her overpowering orgasm of a few minutes before, and all three of the ladies were kneeling on the floor beneath the couch. We all took a few minutes to drink down the juice before Lisa motioned for me to sit down.

"Okay, if you remember what I told you, men like it if you pretend that their cock is like a Popsicle," I said. "Lick around the head, and suck down the length . . ."

"Look, we'll take it from here," Lisa said. "It's not like we haven't been down between someone's legs before."

"Yeah, but it doesn't make you, like, an expert cocksucker just because you're a good lap licker," said Goldilocks.

"Why don't you just try it out, and I'll give you pointers as you go along. How's that sound," I suggested.

"That sound's reasonable," Maricella responded.

"Good, that's the way I like to learn, by doing," said Lisa.

"Cool. It sounds great!" exclaimed Goldilocks.

Lisa got between my legs first, and made a grand show of licking up my legs starting at the ankles, before getting to my cock. Quite frankly, this doesn't do much for me, but I let her do it anyway. I'm sure there are other men out there who would have hurt me for teaching her not to do that.

When she finally got to my cock, she took it in her hand and gave it a couple of small pumps and just stared at it hungrily for a bit. Finally she took a couple of licks on the head, and finding it distinctly different from a pussy, started to suck the head into her mouth.

"How is it?" asked Maricella.

Lisa came up for some air and said, "Good, but different. He doesn't taste like you do."

She started licking around the tip of my cock again, missing the ridge.

"Ya know," I said, "It really feels best when you lick the ridge around the head. That's the part that gets me to respond the most."

"Really? Good," said Lisa. "I'll try that next. I was trying to figure out what that man juice was that was coming out of the tip, and what it tasted like."

"Oh, that's called pre-come," I told them. "It's kind of a guy's way of lubricating. It comes out only when a guy's really turned on."

"There's a lot of it, so I guess we really got to you, didn't we?" Lisa said with a wicked grin.

"I guess you could say that," I responded.

Lisa got back to licking around the head of my cock, and it was really beginning to feel good when Goldilocks said, "Can I cut in here guys?"

"Okay," said Lisa. "Your turn."

Lisa and Goldilocks traded places, and Goldilocks didn't waste any time in getting right to my swollen cock. She took it into her generous mouth and started sucking as much of it down as she could, licking it as she went. I was surprised at how much of it she could take.

She came back up for a while and licked the head like a quickly melting ice cream cone, and started blowing little gusts of air over the tip before sinking down on the length again.

After a few minutes of this Maricella was getting impatient and said, "Can I try it now?"

Goldilocks looked at me devilishly, and gave my cock a couple of more licks before trading places with Maricella.

"Okay, he's all yours," said Goldilocks. "Here's, like, the keys to the ignition," she said as she handed Maricella my cock.

Maricella looked at my cock for a few seconds and let out a low moan. Then she started slowly licking and swallowing my member. It was almost painful how slow she was going. She was really taking her time, slowly working her tongue over the shaft, and working her way back up to the head of my cock. Once there she slowly worked the entire length of her tongue over the head of my cock in slow laps, pausing on the ridge, and keeping me from coming in her mouth too soon. This was torture. She was obviously enjoying the effect she was having on me, and she started playing with her pussy and staring directly into my eyes as she went down on me.

Goldilocks looked like she wanted in on the action, so she positioned herself on her back under Maricella so she could start licking her out. Lisa saw what was going on, and placed her head between Goldilocks' long legs to slurp up her pussy juices.

It was great being the end of a daisy chain. I've never seen anything like it before in my life, and dang if it wasn't the most erotic thing I've been involved in.

Finally Maricella took her mouth off my member and announced that I was getting close to blowing my wad.

Lisa looked up at me and said, "Well, stand up."

"Why?" I asked.

"So you can come all over all three of us," she responded as she got out from between Goldilock's thighs and kneeled in front of me. Goldilocks felt her stop sucking on her clit and followed her.

"Have you three been planning this all week?" I asked.

All three of them smiled, and Goldilocks said "Oh yes. It's, like, all we've been talking about to each other. What we were going to do when you came this weekend. We really liked seeing you spurt last weekend, and now we want to lick it off our tits."

Now, how was I supposed to turn them down? I stood up in front of all three of them, and Maricella took my cock back into her mouth, working on it more frantically, trying to make me come.

Finally I felt the juice come up from my balls, and I started to come. Maricella sensed it and took her mouth off of my cock and aimed the spray at all of their tits in turn. Watching my creamy come covering their tits really made me come much harder! The way the white come showed so clearly on Maricella's dark skin, and the way it almost blended into Goldilock's creamy white skin, and the way the big drops fell off Lisa's large, hard nipples, was way too much! I almost blacked out from the sight!

When I finally stopped spasming I had to sit down quickly. I just sat there and recovered while Goldilocks licked my cream off of Lisa's tits, and Maricella did the same for Goldilocks. Finally both Goldilocks and Lisa licked Maricella's firm breasts clean.

After that all three of the young ladies sat on the couch next to me and cuddled up with me, kissing me fondly for quite a while.

"Thanks, Rob," said Lisa. "You're really a good teacher."

"Yeah," said Goldilocks. "This is great."

"Maricella turned my head to face her and said, "Thanks. You're really showing us a good time," before kissing me.

After coming like that I was really tired. I just sat on the couch while the young ladies took another shower, and got dressed. I managed to put on my robe, show them to the door, and kiss them all goodnight as deeply as I could as they finally left.

After they had gone, I looked around at the room for a few minutes, and just went upstairs to collapse on the bed into one of the best slumbers I have ever had.

NastyGuy
04-12-2005, 07:18 PM
The Goldilocks Saga
Chapter 4: Pump and Circumstance

By NastyGuy

Over the last week I had called all three of the young ladies to arrange a time for us to get together on Saturday for the last meeting of our sex class. This was to be our Finals class, and I had to arrange everything. I spent most of the week thinking deeply about how to set up the class, and I even got into trouble at work for not paying attention to the monitors. Of course at night I wasn't so much thinking about Saturday as fantasizing about it. How was I going to set up the perfect finale to this class? By Friday I had worked it out pretty well, and had set everything in motion.

I had already set up the living room and dining room by the time the young ladies started to arrive. As usual, Goldilocks arrived first, around 5:30 in the afternoon. I've pretty much figured out that Goldilocks is one of those rare women who are always early instead of perpetually late. I really appreciate that feature in a woman. This time she was wearing a pair of cut-off jeans, and a white, midriff baring halter-top. Her blond hair was hanging loose around her shoulders, framing her face very nicely.

I showed her in, and she was surprised to see all of the preparations that I had made for tonight.

"I thought I would get here, like, early to help you set up," she said as she looked around. "It looks like you have it all done already."

"Yeah, I had to put in some work this afternoon," I said. "I think it was worth it, don't you?"

I had taken Lisa's comment about Roman Orgies to heart. I decked the living room out in roses, five dozen in fact, set up in vases all around the room. I had a selection of colors, but I made sure they were all strongly scented so they would act like natural incense.

"Yeah, and I like what you did with the tables," she said.

I had moved the kitchen table out of the way and replaced it with a shorter, Japanese style table, and I had set up cushions to sit on. The kitchen table was now covered in food. I had grilled ribs with barbecue, soy, and honey sauces, steamed asparagus spears with mayonnaise and butter, coleslaw, and strawberries with whipped cream and chocolate, hot fudge, caramel, and butterscotch sauces for dessert. Of course I had a centerpiece of roses on both tables.

"Thanks, the spread was nothing," I said. "It was easy to do all of that cooking. It's a family trait. Want something to drink while we wait for the other two?"

"Sure. I'll take a cola if you have one," she replied.

I got her the soda, and asked her how her week went.

"Well, it went pretty good," she said. "We finished midterms almost a month ago, so we're between tests. Not counting, ya know, tonight at least. Say, what do you have set up for us anyway?"

"I'm not telling. I'm waiting until the other two get here," I explained.

"Is it an oral test?" she asked playfully.

"That's about a third of the test," I replied.

"So, would you tell me if I, like, showed you these?" she asked and pulled her top down to expose her small but very firm breasts and ran her hands over them. I really like how her pink nipples stand out all of the time, like they're just begging to be sucked.

"No, that won't get the information out of me, but it will get you a hello kiss or two," I said. I took her in my arms and kissed her briefly but deeply, and then leaned down to give each of her nipples hello kisses, licks, and sucks. I put my hand on her crotch, slipping my finger around the edges of her cut-offs to feel her damp pussy lips (she wasn't wearing any panties). I kissed her on the lips again and this time she ground her crotch against mine. This gave me quite a hard on, which was straining against my pants. I chose that moment to pull her top back into place.

She made a disappointed sound, but I said, "Don't worry. We'll get to that soon enough."

I asked her what she thought about the class, and she replied, "It's been great. I'm really enjoying it a lot. I didn't think I would like oral sex all that much, but it was really fun. I didn't realize how much fun it would be to lick out a woman before. I really got into that! It makes me feel so powerful when I can, like, make someone come like that!"

"I'm glad you liked it," I said.

"I've been masturbating all week over last Saturday night. I really want to try to make you spurt in my mouth tonight, if that's, like, okay with you and doesn't get in the way of what you've got planned for tonight."

"Do you really expect me to say no to that?" I asked. "Even if I didn't have it planned for tonight, I'd make time for it. It sounds great to me!"

Right then Lisa and Maricella came up to the door. I got up to let them in, and Goldilocks leaned over to pinch my butt playfully when I passed by.

Maricella was wearing another short skirt, this one was black, and she wore a yellow blouse. However this time it wasn't quite so conservatively cut. Her skirt barely covered her pert bottom, and her blouse was made of very clingy satin that didn't hide the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra this time. Her dark nipples showed clearly through the light colored, clingy cloth and stood out quite a bit, so much so that I wondered if she had been playing with them just before she arrived. She was wearing her dark brown hair tied back in a ponytail, and had just enough makeup on to accentuate her deep brown eyes.
Lisa was wearing a light blue skirt and blouse combination. The blouse had short sleeves, and had a frill around the bottom and around the sleeves. The skirt was cut from the same cloth, and ended in a ruff just above her knees. She was wearing her hair straight and loose this time.

I brought them in and sat them down on the couch and slotted a tape in the VCR.

"Okay," I started. "This is Finals night. We're going to do this a little differently. I'm not going to do much lecturing tonight, and I'm just going to show you a quick movie. Then we're going to shower quickly, and come back downstairs for dinner. Then it's time for Final Exams!"

"What? We're not going to eat first, as usual?" asked Lisa with some incredulity.

"Nope, not this time," I answered. "I have a reason for that which I hope will become apparent later."

"I'm hungry now," said Maricella quietly.

"Don't worry. We'll get to that quickly," I said. "Okay, tonight's lecture and movie are on coitus, screwing, or straight sex. This is when a man's penis penetrates the woman's vagina, in case you weren't sure what I was talking about. The things you have to remember about straight sex are: 1. Have Fun 2. Don't just lie there, do something, and 3. Enjoy it and make sure he knows it."

"Wait a second. If I'm enjoying it I'm sure my partner will be able to tell," said Lisa matter-of-factly.

"Probably," I responded, "but don't assume that. I had a girlfriend once who would stop responding when she got really turned on. That was very frustrating for me because I didn't realize she was too caught up in what I was doing to respond. I thought she was only going through the motions. That's not right, she wasn't DOING any motions. Don't leave your lover hanging like that. Communicate with him what you like, and that you think he's doing it right. Be constructive, not destructive in your criticism. Also, don't just lie there when you're in the missionary position. Don't be afraid to wrap your legs around him and try to squeeze the breath out of him. Also, remember to thrust your hips up to meet his thrusts occasionally. It'll feel just as good to him as it does to you, and he'll realize that you're enjoying having sex with him. If you do this, he's more likely to come back for more."

"That sounds good to me!" said Goldilocks.

"Well, are there any questions?" I asked. When I got a negative response, I started the tape.

The first scene in tonight's tape was of a black couple screwing in the missionary position. This was a scene that I had cut out of the previous week's movie. I cut the film in right after the woman finishes giving the man a blowjob and he slowly pushed her onto her back and got on top of her. She aimed his cock right at her opening and she guided it in. After several minutes of grinding action, he pulled out and shot his load on her tits and belly.
The second scene was of a mixed race couple, a curly haired blond white man and an Asian woman. She was a very petite woman, about the same size as Maricella, but with a short bob of straight black hair and shaved pussy. After giving the man a really emphatic blowjob, she knelt on the back of a sofa, and he screwed her from behind, playing with her tits. She continued to play with her clit until they screamed out together and he came on her ass.
The third scene is of a white couple. The woman had long, slightly curly brown hair, and the man's dark brown hair was cut in a conservatively short style. He immediately laid her down on the carpet and started eating her out until she came, and then she pushed him onto his back and sucked him to an erection. At this point she sat on his engorged member and rode him for all she was worth. Her large breasts flopped around wildly with each thrust she made, until they both came in a loud orgasm. I stopped the VCR after the last segment.

"Well, those are the most popular positions," I said. "Any questions?" I imagine they were all too hungry to think straight considering how quiet they were.

"Okay then, let's go upstairs and take our showers and get ready for dinner," I suggested.

The four of us doffed our clothes in the hallway and jumped in the shower two at a time. Maricella and Lisa got in first this time, and soaped each other up really well before splashing the soap off of each other with a lot of giggling and caressing. Goldilocks and I got in quickly after the others got out, but we took a little more time under the water. Goldilocks enjoyed soaping me up, and then rinsing me off. She also enjoyed making sure the soap was off of my member by sucking it clean. I, of course, had to make sure her tits were just as clean, and made sure her vagina was clean using my fingers. She was a bit upset when I decided we had to stop and get out, but we were all getting very hungry, and not just for sex.

When we all finished toweling off, we went downstairs to the dining nook.

"Well, ladies, here's dinner," I said.

"It's about time! We're starving!" exclaimed Goldilocks.

"Oh, yeah," said Lisa.

"Just one thing," I added. "We're eating Japanese style tonight."

"Do the Japanese eat in the nude?" asked Maricella.

"Not in public, and most probably don't in private either," I said. "That's just my twist on things."

"You know, like the Twister game a couple of weekends ago," said Lisa.

"Oh. I get it," said Maricella.

"Not yet you don't," I said quietly.

The ladies started to tear into their dinners, and after each had a couple of ribs in them I said; "You realize of course that food isn't just for eating. You can have fun with it as well. That's despite what your parents may have told you when you were younger."

"Oh, really," said Lisa.

By way of explanation, I dribbled a little of the barbecue sauce on Lisa's shoulder. She pulled back for a second, and then I licked it off. She looked a little surprised, but then she understood.

"I get it! That's why you wanted us to eat in the buff! So we can eat our dinners off of each other! Cool!" Lisa exclaimed loudly.

"What, you mean we're all, like, a bunch of plates or something?" asked Goldilocks.

"Like this," said Lisa as she grabbed a spoonful of the honey sauce and drizzled it on Goldilocks' breasts. Lisa then carefully licked all of the honey off of Goldilocks, taking special care suck her nipples clean. "You see?" she said as she finished.

"You're right, that's cool!" replied Goldilocks. "Here, I have something I want to do. It's time for dessert!"

Goldilocks then guided Maricella to lie down on the cushions, and brought out the chocolate, butterscotch, and caramel sauces, and spooned a generous amount on Maricella's breasts. She covered them with the whipped cream next, and then topped the mounds with strawberries.

"There we go," she said when she was finished. "A Maricella Sundae. Dig in guys!"

I couldn't help myself, and gave Maricella a whipped cream bikini bottom before Lisa and Goldilocks ate off the sweet bra Goldilocks had made for her. Pussy and whipped cream is a nice combination, I must say, and I finished all of it myself.

"You missed a spot," Maricella said as she directed Goldilocks directly between her breasts. It was obvious that she was enjoying herself immensely. We finished the sweet toppings that Goldilocks had applied to Maricella, and Maricella motioned Lisa to take her place. Maricella decided to make a more extensive work for Lisa, and considering Lisa's larger proportions, it was fortunate that I had purchased several cans of whipped cream.

Of course this was pretty much what I had expected to happen. The idea that these items can be used to make underwear is probably the first one that comes to mind.

Maricella created a criss-cross pattern on Lisa's body from her pussy to her shoulders with the whipped cream, making it look like a one-piece bathing suit. She decorated her artwork with small whipped cream flowers around the edges, and crossed the pattern with alternating stripes of chocolate and caramel sauce.

"Lisa," said Maricella, "You're going to have to stop giggling if I'm going to finish."

"I'm sorry, but I can't help it," said Lisa. "You're tickling me with the whipped cream dispenser."

When Maricella was finished, Lisa looked like a cross between a bathing beauty and a bakery cake. Either way she looked delicious.

All four of us enjoyed cleaning Lisa off, and when we were finished, three of us were full. Lisa decided to decorate Goldilocks again, and covered her breasts with a whipped cream bra with butterscotch sauce stripes. Lisa was the only one still hungry, so she cleaned Goldilocks up. She ended up lying partly on top of Goldilocks, kissing her lightly all over her face. I took this as the sign that it was time to start the final exams.

"Okay ladies," I said. "Let's go into the living room. It's time for the final exams of this class."

"Okay, what are final exams going to be like in a sex class?" asked Lisa.

"Fun, of course," I replied. "This isn't going to be like most finals. Nobody's going to flunk. I'm just going to make sure you all remember the important parts of the class. Finals will be split into information and practice.

"First I'll quiz you about important information. I'll ask you a question, and you answer it out loud, okay?" I continued. I covered all of the important facts and the ladies answered all of the questions correctly. After the final question I announced that it was time for the practice part of the final.

"I'll give you all a task, and all of you will have to perform it," I said. "First up is masturbation. All of you need to bring yourselves off. This is freestyle masturbation, so get yourselves off in your favorite fashion. Okay Ladies, go to it."

Lisa immediately headed for her vibrator, while Goldilocks and Maricella took up all of the available space on the couch by spreading their legs apart. Maricella started by massaging her breasts, and pulling her nipples out quite a ways. It was impressive how far she would tweak them. It looked painful, but she seemed to like it a lot. After getting herself worked up by tweaking and kneading her breasts, she moved one of her hands down toward her pussy, and started to massage the outer lips, without going further.

Meanwhile, Lisa was lying on the floor, kneading her large breasts like bread dough. She stopped for a second, and looked at her breasts, and then pushed one of them up and started licking one of her own nipples. She really seemed to enjoy that, and kept licking it until it was obvious that she was getting uncomfortable lying in that position. She then moved so that she was leaning back against the couch, and kept licking her nipples for a while.

I noticed at this point that Goldilocks had placed both of her hands at her own crotch, and was rubbing her clit with one hand as she plunged two fingers from her other hand into her pussy. Her eyes were shut from the pleasure she was giving herself.

Maricella had finally worked herself up to a point where she decided it was time to start rubbing and tweaking her clit some. She would take her clit between two fingers and rub it for a few seconds between them before going back to massaging her pussy lips.

By this point Lisa had gotten herself so turned on that she decided it was time for the vibrator. She reached over and placed the head right at her opening and slowly started to push it inside of herself until it was buried up to the hilt. After a few seconds she turned it on and left it there while she went back to sucking her nipples again.

Goldilocks must have heard Lisa's vibrator buzzing away, because she opened her eyes and grabbed her own at that time. She placed it at her own opening, and turned it on. For quite a while she ran the tip over her clit, back and forth across her pussy lips, and then she placed it at the opening to her vagina and pushed it in slowly. Once inside she started thrusting it back and forth slowly with one hand as she worked at her clit with her other hand, giving her clit a real buffing as she filled herself with the plastic penis.

Maricella was still tweaking one breast and playing with her clit. After a few more minutes of this she finally pushed one finger into her hole, and started twisting it around inside.

Lisa was moaning loudly at this point. She was pushing her vibrator inside as far as it would go with each thrust before pulling it out again and running the tip over her clit and around her pussy lips. She was enjoying torturing herself this way.

Goldilocks was getting close to orgasm. She never did have any patience, and it looked like she was going to bring herself off first. She kept thrusting fully inside herself with her vibrator as she rubbed her clitoris with her free hand until she finally came in a loud orgasm. Goldilocks just sat on the couch with the vibrator still inside her for several more minutes before turning it off and taking it out.

"Mmmmmmm, that felt good," said Goldilocks.

Lisa kept going for a few minutes after Goldilocks, but hearing her come must have given Lisa permission to climax. Lisa came much more loudly than did Goldilocks and only a bit later. Maricella kept going for quite a while after Goldilocks and Lisa did. She finally brought out her own vibrator, and with some difficulty managed to work it in herself this time. She came loudly after just a couple of thrusts though, pushing her hips into the air as she moaned loudly.

Goldilocks and Lisa had pretty much recovered from their climaxes. I decided it was time for the next phase.

"Now we'll try some oral sex," I announced. "I'll receive this time, and Lisa will go first, followed by Maricella, and then Goldilocks, unless there's some objections."

There were none, so Goldilocks got off the couch, and I took her place.

"This looks yummy to me," said Lisa as she took her place between my legs and placed her hand on my engorged member.

Lisa started by licking up the length on my cock, ignoring the head and the sensitive ridge. After a few long licks like that she slowly took the head into her mouth and just stayed there, moaning around it, but not doing anything else.

I heard her giggle, and she looked up at me slyly and took my cock out of her mouth. "Want more?" she asked.

"Damn straight I do," I answered.

She then slid her mouth down the length of my cock, taking nearly the entire length into her mouth and sucking on it hungrily while continuing to moan around me. It felt wonderful!

Goldilocks and Maricella sat there and watched Lisa go down on me for quite a while. They seemed to be trying to pick up her cocksucking style. Lisa was very good at bringing me close to orgasm without taking me over the precipice.

"Okay Lisa, that's good," I said. "Now it's Maricella's turn." I didn't really want her to stop, but I figured I'd best save her talents for later.

"Awwwwww. I was really getting into it," complained Lisa.

"I know, I could tell. But it is her turn," I explained.

Lisa took another playful lick of my cock before moving out of the way for Maricella. Maricella sat down and stared at my cock like a starving woman. She began to salivate at the sight.

"It's okay if you want to try it," I said.

Maricella took it in her hand, and then immediately fell on it, stuffing as much of it into her mouth as she could. She was hungrily sucking it as hard as she could, drooling all over it messily. She was taking the fast route on this trip, and I needed to slow her down a bit.

"That's okay, Mari, but can you go a little slower?" I asked. "It feels better if you take your time."

She started paying more attention to the shaft, licking it instead of taking the head into her mouth. She then started looking directly into my eyes as she started to slowly gulp down my length again. Several times she stopped when she had gone down as far as she could, and just enjoyed the feeling of my manhood in her mouth.

"Okay," I said after a few minutes. "It's Goldilocks' turn."

Maricella gave me a pleading look with those large brown eyes of hers.

"We'll take this up again later, I promise," I said.

Goldilocks moved Maricella out of the way, and joyfully announced "My turn!"

She started licking my cock up and down the shaft, tickling the head with quick licks of her tongue, before sinking down on the length and sucking hard. It almost felt like she was trying to suck my come right out of me. She was doing some great tricks with her tongue as she took me in her mouth.

Lisa and Maricella kept watching us, comparing and contrasting their cocksucking styles. It really felt great, and after the way Lisa and Maricella went down on me it only took a few minutes before I felt my come start to well up inside and I found myself stiffening up to come in Goldilock's mouth. It felt like I was coming forever. I just kept spurting into her wide mouth, and he managed to swallow all of it without choking.

After I was done, Lisa looked at Goldilocks and asked: "How was it?"

"Not bad. It never felt like he was choking me," she said. "Did I do good?" she asked me.

"Oh, yeah you did. That was great. All of you were great," I said, and I took a moment to regain my senses. "Your next task is to go down on each other. Lick each other out good. I want all of you to come hard before you're done."

"Cool!" said Lisa.

"That's, like, great!" exclaimed Goldilocks.

"Okay," said Maricella in a husky voice, and she pushed Goldilocks onto her back and started sucking her nipples.

It was obvious that Maricella didn't want to waste any time. She kissed her way down Goldilock's body, and started licking down her thighs before working her way back up to her golden snatch. She spread Goldilocks' legs a bit wider to get better access to her pussy, and then licked her outer lips before spreading them wide and licking her clit.

"Oh, God, Mari! You really know how to eat me out good," said Goldilocks.

Maricella played with Goldie's pussy, licking all around before sinking her tongue into her folds and licking her out good, quickly licking over her clit, and darting her tongue in and out of her vagina. Poor Goldilocks didn't stand a chance under Maricella's ministrations, and quickly came in a hard orgasm.
Maricella kept licking Goldilocks out for a few minutes after her orgasm, until Lisa finally pulled Maricella off and moved her onto her back. Lisa spent some time licking and sucking Maricella's nipples into stiffness before moving down to her tight little pussy. Lisa was going down on Maricella as expertly as she had on me, and would change her rhythm when she sensed that Maricella was getting close to her orgasm, stopping her from coming. Maricella was getting frustrated with Lisa, and wrapped her legs around Lisa's head and pulled her closer to her pussy.

"Don't want to wait?" asked Lisa. "Well, let's go to town!"

Lisa started licking Maricella with real gusto, and finally brought her off in a loud climax. Lisa managed to hold her there for a few minutes, coming for the entire time, until Maricella collapsed, whimpering, on the floor. I applauded.

"That was, like, great. Now it's your turn," said Goldilocks, and pushed Lisa down onto her back.

Goldilocks started by kissing Lisa deeply, and licking her way down her neck, across her shoulder, and down to one of her large breasts. Goldie started running her hands over Lisa's body as she sucked her nipples one at a time. After several agonizing minutes of this, she finally kissed her way down to Lisa's crotch, and spread her legs wide.

"Ready for this?" asked Goldilocks.

"Yes," whispered Lisa.

Goldilocks started licking Lisa's pussy with long licks, working between her folds, and sucking her engorged clit. She was taking her time on Lisa, and obviously wanted to bring her off better than she could herself. She darted her tongue in and out of her vagina, and covered her pussy with French kisses. Maricella was beginning to look like she was feeling left out, and started to massage Goldilock's breasts as Goldie went down on Lisa. Finally Lisa came hard, bucking like a bronco. Right after, Maricella turned Goldilocks onto her back, and started kissing her deeply, their tongues diving deeply into each other's mouths. She was rubbing her breasts and grinding her crotch against Goldie's. After a few minutes of this they moved apart and got into a position where they could rub their pussies together. They were bucking their hips together, and occasionally rubbing their clits with their fingers until they finally came together.

I figured this was the sign that it was time for me to go cherry picking.

"Okay," I said. "The final part of tonight's finals is: The Tightest Pussy Contest."

"This sounds good," Lisa said.

"How are you going to judge it?" asked Maricella in a husky voice.

"I think I know," said Goldilocks. "Are you going to fuck us?"

"Well," I said slowly. "There's only one real way to judge something like this. It has to be felt from the inside. I have to stick my hard cock into your wet pussies and feel you myself."

"You said this is a contest?" asked Lisa. "What's the prize?

"Well," I said. "First, all of you get down on all fours and line up and I'll tell you."

All of them quickly got into position with many giggles, and then Lisa looked back at me and asked again: "What's the prize?" as she wiggled her ass at me.

"Well, whoever has the tightest pussy gets a twat full of hot jizz. Remember; grip my cock with your pussy muscles when I enter you. That'll make you feel tighter," I said as I lined up behind Lisa.

I rubbed the head of my cock playfully over Lisa's clit a few times before I finally aimed at her opening and got ready to push inside her.

"Don't just tease me, fuck me!" said Lisa.

So that's what I did. After pushing the head of my cock between her pussy lips I took hold of her hips and slowly pushed my way inside her wetness.

"Oh, whoa," Lisa said as I entered her.

"How's it feel?" asked Goldilocks.

"Really good. Better than the vibrator. He's warm, and not too hard, and not too soft. His crotch and balls are pushing against me! It reaaaaalllly feels good," she finished.

"Cool! I can't wait to try!" Goldilocks exclaimed.

Lisa had very good muscle control, and gripped my cock really tightly in her pussy. After the first couple of thrusts I leaned forward and started caressing her breasts and stomach. I love the feeling of the smooth skin of a woman, and Lisa felt great.

"I'll take a few strokes with each of you to judge who has the tightest pussy," I said. I thrust into her a couple more times. "How's that feel," I asked Lisa.

"Great. That feels wonderful," she said.

I pushed in one more time and stayed there, enjoying her tight wetness, and finally pulled out. Lisa whimpered a small complaint as I pulled my cock out of her wet tunnel.

"Okay, your turn Goldilocks," I said as I lined up behind her.

"Cool! This is gonna be, like, really great! I just know it!" she said.

"I'll just line it up here, like so," I said and ran the head of my cock over her clit a few times. "Then I'll just ram it in to the hilt, like THIS!" I said as I took hold of her hips and thrust inside.

"Ohhhhhh, God!" said Goldilocks huskily as I rammed my hard cock all the way into her wet tunnel. I just stayed there for a bit, grinding my crotch against her and enjoying the feeling of being balls deep inside this young, tight pussy.

Maricella lay down on her side so she could get a good view of how my cock had impaled her friend. "Doesn't it hurt?" she asked.

"No, not really," explained Lisa.

"Noooooo, it feels perfect!" said Goldilocks.

"I thought it was supposed to hurt," said Maricella as she got under Goldilocks for a better view.

"Nah, the vibrators stretched us enough that his cock doesn't hurt a bit," said Lisa.

"No, it doesn't hurt at all!" said Goldilocks. I started moving in and out of her, and she said "It feels really . . . like . . . great!"

"You like this, huh?" I asked Goldilocks.

"Oh, yeah! Don't stop!" she pleaded. Goldilocks didn't have Lisa's muscle control, but she did push back to meet my thrusts with enthusiasm. I saw Maricella lean in closer, and I felt her lick my balls once, and I could feel her fingering Goldilocks' clit, but I had to stop.

"Sorry, I have to try one more pussy before I can judge. But I will give you a couple more strokes," I said.

"Darn. That felt good," said Goldilocks as I pulled out. "I wanted to come!"

"That'll happen soon enough," I said.

"Promises, promises," Lisa and Goldilocks said together, and then they laughed.

"Okay Maricella," I said, "get ready for your turn."

"Okay!" she said and got onto all fours in front of me.

I got behind her and lined up my cock with her pink pussy, and I said: "Are you ready for this?"

"I think so," she replied, and arched her back to give me better access to her wet pussy.

"You may feel a small prick," said Lisa jokingly.

"HEY!" I exclaimed. "No comments from the peanut gallery!"

"Just joking!" said Lisa, and Goldilocks laughed.

"Okay, this might hurt just a little," I told Maricella. "Let me know if I need to stop."

"Okay," she almost whispered.

I rubbed the head of my cock all around her pussy, rubbing her clit several times before pushing the head between her lips. Finally, I took her by the hips and slowly pushed into her.

Maricella had the tightest pussy I have ever fucked in my entire life.

It took me a few moments, and several short thrusts to finally get in to the hilt, but it was worth it. Maricella didn't seem to feel any pain from fucking for the first time. Actually I heard a low moan slowly escape her. I stopped when I was completely inside her, and just savored the moment as I ground my cock inside her. She was the third girl I had deflowered that night, and she was by far the tightest. After a few seconds she seemed to remember what I told Lisa before entering her, and Maricella gripped my cock with her pussy muscles-hard.

"Well, do you like the feel of me?" asked Maricella.

"Oh, yeah," I replied.

"Do we have a winner?" she asked playfully, still not letting go of my cock with her muscles.

"I need to check everyone just once more to be sure," I explained.

"If you say so," Maricella said. I started pumping her for my ceremonial test, reaching around to cup her nice, firm breasts.

Maricella was really getting into it and was bucking away with each thrust. I didn't feel like pulling out, but I wanted to try out the other two just to be fair (sure I did.)

"Okay," I said, "I have to check Lisa and Goldilocks. Ready for me to pull out?"

"No, but go ahead if you have to," Maricella said.

I heard a popping sound as I pulled my heard cock out of the small young woman's wet sheath, and a sigh of disappointment from her lips.

"Okay, Lisa, you ready for another check?" I asked.

"Sure, if you stick me with that thing there," she said as she gestured at my hard cock.

"Okay, assume the position!" I commanded, and Lisa again got on all fours in front of me.

This time I didn't play around and just pushed straight in. Lisa tried to clamp down on me, but couldn't manage to hold my cock the way Maricella had. That's not to say she didn't feel great.

I pumped inside her for a minute or so, and then pulled out.

"Just as I was beginning to really like it," said Lisa.

"Ya know, it really looks sexy from right next to you guys, and the slurping sounds are really hot," said Goldilocks.

"You ready for round two?" I said as I looked at the blond-bushed young woman.

"Yep, shove it in here! No lines, no waiting!" said Goldilocks.

Goldilocks got into the doggy position again, and I lined my hard cock up with her opening. I simply grabbed her hips and pushed in. The familiar wetness felt good, and she gripped my cock as hard as she could, but it was really no contest.

I bent forward and started playing with her clit as I drove into her for another minute or so. She was enjoying it, but wasn't doing much more than exploring the new sensations of having a cock in her pussy. I finally pulled out to Goldilock's protestations.

"Okay, time to try the last one again," I said as I looked at Maricella.

"Saving me for last?" she asked innocently.

"You could say that. Now do you want to try me again?" I said.

"Yes," she said and scrambled into position on all fours.

I lined my cock back up with Maricella's eager pussy, looking forward to feeling her warm, tight pussy around my cock again. I took a deep breath and slowly reentered her hot wetness in one long push. Just as soon as I was entirely inside her, she gripped my cock with her near-vice-grip again.

Maricella kneeled up and asked me, "So, am I the tightest? Do I win?"

"yes, I believe we do have a winner," I said.

"Oh, well," Goldilocks said.

"Damn," protested Lisa.

"Well, ladies, we have a winner," I said. "Can we get on about your prize now?" I asked Maricella.

"Yes, lets," she said huskily.

I slipped out of her pussy for a bit, and wondered at the suction of her pussy lips on my hard cock. It felt like she was pulling my cock inside her with a vacuum cleaner. I asked her: "Now, where do you want your prize?"

"Right here, deep inside my pussy. Ram it hard and deep inside me. I want to feel you spurt your hot come inside my wet pussy," she said huskily.

That was just what I wanted to hear. She was sitting down in front of me now, one knee up, her other leg out in front of her. It was a devastatingly sexy pose, showing her tight wet pussy lips to advantage, and making her small pert breasts visible to my gaze.

"Well," I started, "how do you want me to deliver your prize? What position?"

"Jump on top of him and ride him like a horse!" blurted out Goldilocks.

"Doggy style's great," suggested Lisa.

"I want it Missionary position. I want to feel your body pressed against mine when you come inside me!" Maricella said.

"That will do just fine," I said as I leaned over and kissed her passionately on the lips. She put her arms around me and held me close as I started kissing my way down her body.

I decided to take my time to get her as turned on as possible before I reentered her. The obvious place to work on was her breasts. I started licking down her neck and shoulders between kisses, and finally managed to reach her right breast. I took her nipple in my mouth and started nibbling all around, licking and sucking the tip until she started moaning in pleasure.

Lisa and Goldilocks were watching us as I lay Maricella on the floor. Lisa had gotten out her vibrator and was idly flicking the tip over Goldilock's pussy lips as Maricella and I put on a fuck show for them.

I spent several minutes just sucking on Maricella's breasts and kissing her deeply while carressing her down her sides and kneeding her ass, before working my way lower, licking down her belly and finally between her legs. There I was treated to the view of her very tight little pussy. I do enjoy eating pussy, and I was really going to enjoy licking hers. Her pussy was topped by just a small patch of black curly hair, and her pouty lips stuck out just waiting to be licked and sucked. I placed my finger at her opening and slowly massaged her lips before running the tip over her clit. I spent some time circling her clit with my fingertip, enjoying how wet she was before finally pushing it inside her slick tunnel.

"How does that feel?" I asked her.

"It feels great," she moaned. She was too turned on to say more.

"You two really know how to torture us, don't you?" commented Lisa.

I had almost forgotten that Lisa and Goldilocks were there. I became aware of the buzzing of Lisa's vibrator, which she had completely to the hilt inside Goldilocks' pussy as she turned it back and forth.

"Hmmmmm, sounds like we need to speed things up just a bit," I said to Maricella.

"That's fine," she moaned quietly.

I took that as my cue to start eating her out. I bent my head forward and slowly licked across her pussy lips, just enjoying the flavor of her juices and not really going down on her. She seemed to really like that, so I licked her hard on her outer labia on either side of her opening. I heard her moan loudly at that, so I decided to pick up the pace a bit and pushed my tongue between her lips and flicked the tip over her sensitive bud, causing her to cry out.

I could feel her trying to hold back her orgasm, and I wanted to keep her from coming just a little bit longer, so I moved back to licking up the inside of her thighs for a minute or so. I then decided to feel how tight she was inside and pushed my tongue between her lips and into her pussy. She tasted great, and I treated her to a great licking out, but I could sense that she couldn't hold out much longer so I started running my tongue over her clit until she came in waves.

I could see at this point that Goldilocks had gotten out another vibrator and had worked it into Lisa's pussy, and they were now sitting side-by-side on the couch, fucking each other with the buzzing vibrators.

I kept licking Maricella for a few minutes after she was finished coming until I couldn't take it any more and finally I moved between her legs and aimed my cock at her opening.

"Here it comes again," I said.

"Finally! Jam it deep in me! I'm really ready for it!" Maricella exclaimed.

"So are we," commented Lisa.

I pushed the head of my cock against her pussy lips, and rubbed the tip over her clit a few times. Maricella was getting impatient and pushed her hips up toward me, impaling herself on my hard cock.

Damn it felt good pushing inside her tight pussy again. I slowly pushed in until I was in all the way to the hilt. She wrapped her legs around me and held me tightly inside her. I looked into her eyes for a moment before sinking down on top of her and kissed her deeply. I could feel her using her pussy muscles to massage my cock, and God, it felt wonderful!

Maricella started humping her hips against me, and I took that as my cue to start moving in and out of her. I pulled almost all of the way out before pushing my way back inside and grinding my crotch against her. I started pumping into her with more force now, and she was pressing her body as closely against mine as possible, her arms locked behind my back to press my chest against her.

We lay there for what seemed like forever, just fucking as passionately as possible, jamming our bodies together and enjoying the sensations, until I felt Maricella start to tense up. I could feel her pussy muscles tighten around my cock, and she lifted her ass off of the floor as she came. After the first convulsion of her crashing orgasm, she tore her lips away from mine and screamed out in pleasure! None of the girls had come that hard before as far as I could tell.

After a few moments of this her pussy muscles started to relax a bit, so I pulled back and pumped back inside her. This seemed to trigger another orgasm, or perhaps her last one hadn't finished yet, because she again pushed her hips against mine and her muscles clamped down on my hard cock again as she moaned loudly.

"Oh, GOD! I'm coming HARD!" she cried out loud.

I dimly heard one of the other girls cry out in orgasm, but I was too involved in what I was doing to tell which.

I could feel Maricella's orgasm start to subside again, so I started to pump again, and it started all over again.

"Oh, GOD! It feels SOOOO good! It almost hurts, but it hurts GOOD!" said Maricella.

"Better than the vibrator, huh?" asked Lisa.

"Oh, GOD YES!" said Maricella, as she continued to come.

This continued for several minutes until Maricella finally collapsed on the floor and I could continue fucking her for real.

After about a minute of filling her small pussy with my hard cock I could feel her start to come again. Her latest orgasm wasn't as hard as the last one, but her pussy muscles tightened enough to massage my cock. That was too much for me and I came with her, filling that wonderful, tight, wet pussy of hers with the largest load of come I have ever shot. It felt like I was draining all of my white juices in one long spurt inside her. I couldn't imagine there was enough room inside her for more than a little bit of my come, and some did leak out around my hard member and coated our pubic areas.

After coming, we lay on the carpet for a few minutes, slowly moving together more out of inertia then out of wanting to come again soon. Maricella looked like she had run a marathon, and lay on her back with her mane of hair spread around her head and shoulders, tears running down her cheeks from the effort of coming so hard, and her body shining from our mixed sweat.

After catching our breath, we both started laughing just a bit. It must have been from the exertion, or perhaps just the humor of making so much noise. I kissed her again and pulled my softening cock out of her perfect pussy so I could collapse next to her.

I could now tell that it was Goldilocks that had come first out of the masturbation-a-thon that she and Lisa had been enjoying on the couch, and she was kneeling between Lisa's legs, using the vibrator and her tongue on Lisa's pussy.

I found a pillow to prop up Maricella's head, and I shared it with her as we watched the show for a while. The show they were putting on was working on me since I was starting to get hard again. Maricella put her hand around by growing erection, and just kept it warm.

Goldilocks was using a technique on Lisa where she would just leave the vibrator completely inside her pussy, vibrating away, and lick Lisa's inner thighs and outer labia. I could tell Lisa was really enjoying this by the vacant look on her face. She had no idea that Maricella and I were there by this point.

Lisa finally moved her hand down and started idly flicking a finger over her clit as Goldilocks kept licking her around the buzzing vibrator as one would lick a Popsicle around the stick. Goldilocks was rubbing her own pussy as she continued to shower Lisa's pussy with little licks. After a few minutes Goldilocks removed Lisa's hand and started pumping the vibrator into her pussy as she licked Lisa's clit directly. This was enough to push Lisa over the edge and she came in a rousing cry of ecstasy.

I found myself ready for more action already, so I got behind Goldilocks before she was finished licking Lisa, moved Goldilock's hand from her pussy, and placed the head of my cock at her opening. It didn't take much prodding to get my cock into her wet hole up to the hilt, and it felt good to be back inside her young pussy again. I gripped her hips and started giving her the long-dong treatment, fucking her hard from behind.

After just a few strokes Goldilocks pulled her head away from Lisa's pussy and said, "Ummm, stop. I want to try it in a different position."
I pulled out and said, "Just tell me how."

Lisa made a sound of protest when Goldilocks pulled her head away from Lisa's pussy, but Maricella had recovered enough to take Goldilock's place.
"Okay," Goldilocks said, "Me on top," and she pushed me onto my back on the carpet.

Goldilocks stood over me, straddled my midsection and guided my cock right to her pussy and just sat right down on me. In one stroke I was completely inside her.

Goldilocks sat there for a minute, just savoring the feeling of me being inside her, and then she started moving up and down on my hard cock. She was on the tips of her toes, bouncing up and down on my engorged member, and I was enjoying the feeling of her pussy slipping over my hard cock. This was obviously too difficult for her to continue for very long, and she finally changed to a kneeling position over me. She kept up jumping up and down on my hard cock for a few minutes when she had her first orgasm on me. I felt her pussy spasm around my hard shaft for a few minutes as she squealed her pleasure, and then she collapsed on top of me.

"Wow," she said. "That felt great."

"Yeah, but I'm not through," I replied.

Goldilocks looked at me hopefully, and said "You're not?"

"Nope, I haven't given you a load of hot jizz yet, have I?" I asked.

"I couldn't tell," she replied. "I haven't, ya know, fucked before."

"Well, trust me, you'd know if I came in you," I said.

Maricella turned her head long enough to say, "You can feel his cock get bigger and kind of jerk around in you when he comes. You can tell." Maricella got right back to eating Lisa's pussy.

"Cool. So what's next?" Goldilocks asked.

"Well," I said, "let's try another position. I'd like to be on top."

"Cool! You can do the work this time," she replied.

I rolled us over so she was underneath me and started pumping in and out of her slowly at first, and I spent some time kissing her on the lips and licking her neck. However, I was starting to get a little annoyed. Goldilocks was just kind of, well, laying there, not responding to what I was doing except by the occasional little moan when she particularly liked something. I finally stopped doing anything but fucking her hard.

Maricella must have seen what was happening, because I suddenly heard her say "Stop!" rather forcefully. I stopped sawing into Goldilocks, she opened her eyes in surprise, and we both looked at Maricella.

"Can't you see you're frustrating him?" asked Maricella of Goldilocks.

"What?" asked Goldilocks?

"You're just lying there like you're asleep!" Maricella exclaimed. "He can't tell you're enjoying it! Don't you remember that from tonight's lesson?"

"Why can't he tell? I'm wet and my eyes are closed, aren't they?" asked Goldilocks.

"It takes more than that. You have your arms out to the sides, gripping the carpet. Don't do that. There are better things to grip than the carpet," explained Maricella.

"It sounds like you know what you're talking about," commented Lisa. "You learn that tonight just from fucking him?"

"No," Maricella replied. "My sister and I talk about things."

"Your sister?" I asked.

"Yes, Cindy, my Sister," Maricella elaborated. "I wanted to know what it was like to be married, and Cindy told me about it. She's been married for a few years."

I wasn't that interested in knowing her family history at the moment, considering I had my hard cock all the way to the hilt in another young woman's pussy right then.

"So, what's the point?" asked Goldilocks.

"Fuck him back. Enjoy it. Make him think that he's really being fucked by you, and that you love to feel his hard cock deep inside your pussy," Maricella said. She lay on her back next to us with her legs spread.

"Remind me later to ask you about your sister, okay?" I commented to Maricella.

She laughed, and said: "Okay, I will." Then to Goldilocks she said: "Now, push your crotch against his, okay?" and demonstrated herself.

"Like this?" Goldilocks asked, and she pushed her crotch against mine and started circling her hips.

"Um, yeah. Just like that," I said, and I thrust into her again.

"Yes, now start working in a rhythm. Keep pushing your hips at him," Maricella said, and started flicking an idle finger around her pussy lips.

"Be sure to look directly into his eyes," Maricella added, and both of them looked directly at me.

Lisa was just lying on the couch, looking at the three of us.

I stared right back into Goldilock's eyes as she fucked back at me, meeting my thrusts.

"Don't forget to grip his cock with your pussy muscles," added Maricella as she pushed a finger into her own wet pussy, as far in as she could.

"Like this?" asked Goldilocks as she gripped my hard cock with her pussy muscles.

"Yeah, just like that," I said.

"Keep fucking him like there's no tomorrow. It feels good to have his hard cock pumping into your wet pussy, doesn't it?" asked Maricella.

"Yes," Goldi responded quietly.

"You want to feel him push his hot come into you, don't you? You want to feel him filling you with his white come?" Maricella asked her as she worked away at her own pussy with her fingers.

"Yes, I want to feel you come in me," Goldilocks said.

Hearing these two young ladies was really getting to me, and I was getting the impression that Goldilocks wasn't pushing back to meet my thrusts for my pleasure alone now. She was getting close to another climax.

"Do you feel his cock filling you? Do you know what I mean?" asked Maricella.

"Yes, I feel him, he's deep inside me," Goldilocks replied.

"Does it feel good to have his hard cock pushing inside you?" questioned Maricella.

"Yes, it feels good, so good to have him . . . himmmm . . . oh GOD!" screamed out Goldilocks as she arched her back and pushed her hips up at me. She threw her arms and legs around me and was gripping me like a drowning woman as her pussy muscles milked my cock.

Maricella started moaning loudly at the same time, and with Goldilock's working on my cock, and Maricella's dirty talk, I couldn't hold back. I pushed once more into Goldilock's young, wet pussy, and unloaded my come deep inside her. I could feel it spurting out in wave after wave until I finally collapsed on her. I could feel her gripping my cock with her muscles a few times, and she giggled a bit. I realized she was playing with me, using muscles she hadn't used before, so I throbbed my cock inside her a few times. We went back and forth a few more times, her gripping me, me throbbing inside her, before I lost enough of my hard-on that I had to pull out.

"Damn," said Goldilocks, and she kissed me deeply. "That was the best orgasm I've ever had. Thanks Rob, and thanks Mari. How am I going to repay you?"
Maricella looked at Goldilocks with a wicked grin, and said: "Hmm, I'm sure we can think of a way . . ." before reaching over to give Goldilocks a deep kiss.

I rolled onto my side to just watch the two of them for awhile. Maricella kissed Goldilocks down her body before licking my come from her pussy. The sight of Maricella's dark hair against Goldilock's blond bush was exciting, as were the slurping sounds coming from between Goldilock's legs.

"Do you feel like a warm down?" asked Lisa, suddenly beside me and looking lustily into my eyes.

"Yes, but let's take it slow. We'll let the other two do the work. Besides, this might end up being more of a warm-up," I said as I rolled onto my back so Lisa could get to my cock.

"That sounds good to me," Lisa said, and placed her head on my stomach, using it as a pillow.

Maricella lifted her head up for a moment, and she said: "Oh Rob, your come tastes so good coming from Goldilock's pussy. I like to lick it up as it drips out."

"Then why don't you, like, get back to licking it out! It really feels good!" said Goldilocks.

Maricella gave me a wicked grin and slowly licked her lips before going back between Goldi's legs.

Lisa laughed, and started taking the head of my cock between her lips and giving it a couple of slow licks. She was using her hand to milk the length, but all of this was going very slowly.

Maricella was running her hands over Goldilock's trim body as she licked her out, running out over her tummy, and up to her breasts where she would tweak Goldilock's nipples before kneading her breasts. Maricella's skin was much darker than Goldilock's and the sight of her dark hands on Goldilock's light breasts was exciting me further. It was obvious that she was really going down on Goldi with gusto from the sounds she was making, and from the moans that were escaping from Goldilocks as well.

Lisa was playing with my now fully hard cock as she watched the two young women going at it. She seemed to enjoy the view of the lusty ladies over my cock as she slowly sucked me.

Maricella was getting really turned on by the sounds Goldilocks was making, as well as the smell of pussy, and she got into a sixty-nine position on top of Goldilocks so she could get the taller girl to lick her out.

Lisa was getting wrapped up in what the other two women were doing, and was mostly just giving me a lazy handjob. When Goldilocks squealed out her climax, Lisa lifted her head and looked at me. "That really got to me. Feel how wet I am?" and placed my hand right on her pussy.

"Sopping," I replied.

"Ready for another go at it?" she invited.

"Sounds good to me," I said. "How do you want it?"

"Well, let's just watch them for a while. I'll lay down on my side, and you can get in behind me."

"That's kind of a spoon position. We can't really go at it hard, but it'll be fun," I said.

"That sounds good to me," she said. "I'm not ready for some real fucking yet. Just enough to keep me going for now," and she lay down next to me so she could watch Maricella and Goldilocks.

Goldilocks had gotten Maricella onto her back now, and was lying between the dark girls' legs. Goldilocks seemed to have liked what Maricella had done to her earlier, and was trying to emulate her, with the same massaging motions to her hands. After a few minutes Maricella showed Goldilocks how to tweak her nipples as she liked it, and Goldilocks started pulling Mari's nipples out quite a distance, so it looked like it hurt.

By this time I had gotten in behind Lisa, and I placed my arm around her. She lifted her upper leg and guided my cock to her pussy. This was going to be fun. I slowly pushed my cock into her, and I heard her moan a bit.

"God, that feels good," I heard Lisa say. She turned to face me and said, "This is going to be fun! A fuck and a show! What else can I ask for?"

"Maybe this?" I said, and I started teasing her clit with my hand.

"Ohh, that's nice," she replied, and giggled a bit as I pumped her a couple of times. Then she turned back to look at Maricella and Goldilocks.

We stayed this way for a few more minutes, until Maricella loudly came again, almost tearing Goldilock's hair out.

Lisa turned around to face me, and said: "I'm ready for a bit more now. How about Doggy Style again?"

"That sounds good to me," I replied, and pulled out of her to let her get up.

After Lisa got on her hands and knees, I got into a position behind her so I could line my hard cock up with her young, wet pussy.

Lisa reached for my cock from between her legs and guided it to her opening, and I slowly reentered her wetness. Lisa didn't seem to be in any hurry, and neither was I, so we started fucking at a slow, steady pace.

Lisa was doing a good job of pushing back at me as I thrust into her, and I finally leaned forward on top of her, enjoying the feeling of her body pressed against mine. She was warm, soft, and had just a slight sheen of sweat covering her body.

After a while I stopped paying attention to what Maricella and Goldilocks were doing, and just concentrated on slowly fucking Lisa, the steady pounding of my cock into her young pussy, and her responses as she caressed my cock with her pussy muscles and pushed back to meet my thrusts.

After a few minutes of this I felt a hand caress my balls. I hadn't felt Lisa move, so I knew it wasn't her hand. I reared up and looked around to see Maricella fondling my balls while Goldilocks inched under Lisa to suck on her tits. I could hear Lisa moan with approval as Goldi started licking her nipples.

I continued to see-saw into Lisa as Maricella got down and started licking my balls. This was fabulous! We managed to keep this up for only a few more minutes before I heard Lisa breathing faster.

"Oh, God!" Lisa said. "I'm really coming! Don't stop! God, God, GOD!"

I could feel her pussy muscles clamp down around my cock, and that was enough to make me start pushing my load into her. It felt like I was coming a gallon into her wet pussy. This made Maricella stop licking my balls, but that wasn't a problem. I was still coming as hard as I had all night.

After my cock stopped pulsating inside her pussy, Lisa reared up while keeping my slackening cock inside her.

"God, that does feel better than a vibrator," she said, and leaned back to kiss me.

Goldilocks and Maricella agreed with her wholeheartedly.

As I looked around at the four of us, I said: "Considering everything, I think all three of you have done great. You all graduate with honors!" to cheers.

"Let's celebrate!" yelled out Goldilocks.

The four of us, but mostly the three girls, kept fucking for the rest of the night. When one of us would fall asleep, the sound of the others would arouse them (in at least two ways).

I left out a couple of events that happened in the middle of the week that are not necessary to this story. I may post them as well if I get a positive response.

Our get-togethers didn't stop with that weekend. Even though this story happened a couple of years ago, Lisa and Goldilocks still keep in touch. Both of them are in college now and studying hard, as well as practicing what I taught them.

Actually, Maricella told me earlier this evening that since Goldilocks and Lisa are home on break from school, and since her pregnancy prevents her from enjoying sex all that much, she invited both of them over to "keep me company" in their own special way.

I have a great wife!