PDA

View Full Version : The Agreement

Moonshine
04-02-2005, 04:28 PM
And with that, the deal was made. Adam, 23, and his wife Sarah, 20, felt as if they had just made a deal with the Devil. The old lycan leader, Mechal, almost 400, and his son Krystof, almost 200 himself, sat smiling at the young couple. Sarah was in tears as she held 3 year old Tanya. Adam had just made a deal to keep their small village safe from the wrath of the lycan pack that lived in the mountains.

The deal was this: On her 18th birthday, Tanya would become Krystof's mate. In mean time, for the next 15 years the lycans would leave the village alone. They would do their human hunting some where else. They would find another village to do their feeding from. And in return, the village would not persue the hunting and killing of the pack.

As the two lycans disappeared into the mountains Sarah said, "Why us Adam? Why did we have to be the ones to hand our daughter over to those monsters." "We've been through all of this before," replied Adam. "It was my great grandfather who started hunting their kind. It had to be my daughter that married their prince. Besides, be thankful that it's not a full moon and that they are in their human form. It's when they are in their wolf forms when I worry."

"But what if she should anger him and he turns on her. Oh Adam, will he know who she is when is in his other form?" Sarah was worried about that the most. "From what the old one Mechal tells me, Krystof will know her by scent. They will be together first while he is human, to "mark" her with his scent. And then on the next full moon he will...." Adam couldn't say it. He didn't want to think about his little girl being breed to that beast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fifteen years had passed since the agreement was made. Tanya had grown into a beautiful young woman. She stood about 5'5", 120 lbs., size D breast. Yes, she would make the lycan prince very happy tomorrow on her 18th birthday. Tanya knew of the agreement and had been able to get to know Krystof over those 15 years. She had even come to honestly love him and secretly was looking forward to her wedding night.

"Why can't we say that she died? Or even send her away to another village? Can't we hide her from them? Oh, why did you have to make that agreement?" "Sarah, you know how peaceful this village has been for the past 15 years. We have to keep our end of the agreement. After all, the lycans have kept theirs." Adam was just as upset with himself for making the agreement as she was.

"Mother. Father. Don't worry." Tanya had heard their conversation. "I know that this will be hard on you. Krystof has told me several times in the past that I will be able to visit you when I want. And it's not really that far from you when you think about it."

The next night there was a great feast. The village was in a mixed happy/sorrow mood. Tanya was to be wed. Wed to a monster as many would say.

The lycan pack came down from the mountains. After the reception Tanya left with Krystof and his pack. She felt both excited and scared about going to her new home. She mostly wondered how it would be making love to a werewolf.

When they arrived to their home Adam could stand it no longer. After all, it had been nearly 50 years since his last mate had died. Since each lycan had to take a human wife and all their children were boys, they usually had several mates in their life time.

Adam carried Tanya to the log cabin he had built just for them just a few hundred yards from his own fathers cabin. As he laid his new mate on the bed she smiled happily at him. "I was so worried that your father would try and break the agreement," Adam told her. "I would never have let him," smiled Tanya. "I secretly have been longing for this night for the past two years. I will do the best I can to be the best mate you ever had." Tanya knew that she was not his first and would not be his last mate. She was only happy to be his present one.

Adam began removing the white wedding gown she had on. He was pleased and surprise to find that she had nothing on under it. "I wanted to be ready for you," she said to him. He placed his human mouth on her breast and began to suckle. The more he touch and suckled her the more aroused she became. He moved to her shaved cunt and began using his tongue to bring her to orgasm. As he did he could smell that she was ready. He then removed his clothes and allowed her to suck his dick until he exploded in her virgin mouth.

"Now for me to "mark" you," he said. "There is full moon tomorrow night and I want to know my mate." With that she laid back on the bed, ready for him to enter her. As Adam pushed his human cock into Tanya's virgin pussy with one swift stroke she yelped with pain.

"I know it hurts now, but tomorrow it will have increased in size as my body changes." Adam fucked his new mate most of the night before releaseing his seed into her. They fell asleep in each others arms.

As night approached, Tanya began asking some of the other women that were their about what would happen. "They will change, which can be scary until you get use to it. They will then find their mate, take her into the woods, and mate her. It that's simple." Tanya was still a little worried.

It was now dark and the moon was full. As all of the men changed at once in the moon light Tanya became terrified. Where was Adam? Why hadn't he found her before he changed. Tanya looked around and seen a wolf walking towards her. "That's Adam." one of the women told her. "You'll learn his markings in time."

In his lycan form, Adam picked up Tanya and headed for a remote part of the woods. Their he laid her on a soft bed of grass. He sniffed and licked her neck with his lycan tongue as he played with his huge cock. Tanya smiled at him and said, "You were right. You have almost doubled in size and width since last night."

She began to remove her dress for him. Again, the dress was all she had on. Adam motioned for her to lay on her back. He then began using his tongue to lick her breast. His paw like hand massageing the other. Tanya began to moan harder now than she had last night. Licking his way to her perfect clit he could smell her becoming more and more ready for him.

After several orgasms, Adam motioned her to get on all fours. He then positioned the head of his lycan dick to her throbbing pussy. He then began to slowly pump himself in and out of his new mates tight pussy. Tanya moaned with each pump, having orgasm after orgasm. Before long she was meeting his pumps with one of her own. Close to cumming Adam pulled out. As he laid on his back Tanya straddled him. She began to ride him. First slow, then faster until he exploded deep in her as she orgasmed on him once again. Adam let out several howls. Exhasted, Tanya laid on top of her new lycan mate. Completely satisifed she whispered, "Oh Adam, if ever night of a full moon is like this, may it stay full all the time."

Moonshine
04-06-2005, 05:50 PM
First, to those whom have read "The Agreement" I apologize for mistakeingly calling the young lycan, Krystof, Adam through out the story. Between the phone ringing and the dog wanting in and out, I got slightly side-tracked on the names and apparently stayed there. It was not until I had posted it and a friend pointed it out did I see the error. SORRY!!!

Anna sat straight up in bed. It was 3:00 am. She had been 21 for almost two hours now. Ever since her 16th birthday she had been having the same dream. It first started out periodically and then the older she got the more she dreamt it. She would always wake up right before the end; but not tonight.

Each time it was as if she was an unseen person in a story being told. She watched as the old fashion wooden coffin was being lowered into the ground. On both sides of the grave stood a group of people. Each not seeming to want to acknowledge the other.

A man that she did not know stood opposite a man that she knew from pictures as her Great-Great-Great Grandfather Adam Symthe.

Adam raised his hand and pointed at the young lycan, Krystof, whom after the natural death of his father had become the new pack leader.

"You did this!" he calmly said. "It was your abomination she was birthing when she died."

Krystof could only glare at the father of his last mate, Tanya.

"The agreement I made 25 years ago is now broken. Me and this village will hunt down every lycan and kill them. Starting with you."

"You may try Adam," Krystof said trying to remain calm. "But I see a day when you have been laid in your grave. A day when I will have a new mate. That mate will be one of your many Granddaughters. She, like your daughter, will come to me free and willing."

Adam started for the young lycan, but was caught by the men around him.

"I will make sure that every one of my decendants never know you. I will kill you myself."

Smiling, Krystof and his pack walked away.

"Never Krystof! Never! You will not live to have any of my granddaughters."

One hundred and fifty years had past until the night when Anna had sat up in her bed. She had never known the name of the young lycan until then; only the fact that he was a lycan. As Anna laid back down, she began to dream a different dream. One that both excited her and left her wondering if what she had been dreaming all these years were the accounts of the day that had been past down from one generation to the next. If so, she now knew why the young lycan was always on her mind. And if it too were true, she would soon come to know her future.

Her new dream was this:

She had some how met Krystof here in the present. When she dreamt of his human form he looked as if he had aged very little. Then in an instant he was in his lycan form and they were making love. When she woke, she knew that she must find.

That night she and her friends went out to celebrate her birthday. Around 11:00 pm her friends started to leave the bar, but she was not ready yet.

"Here you go Miss," the bartender said.

"I didn't order this."

"It's from the man in the corner."

Anna turned to look at the corner but, the corner was so dark she could she no one. She picked up the glass and walked over. As she sat down she could now make out a man sitting there. To her surprise, it was the young lycan from her dreams.

"Thank you Krystof."

"So you know me then," came a pleasant voice.

"You, sir, are quit literally the man of my dreams."

They sat there talking and enjoying each others company for the next two hours. When Krystof walked Anna to her apartment, he gave her a long deep passionate kiss.

"Would you like to come in?" she asked. "I've never let anyone know where I live but, you are my destiny and my love."

As soon as they were inside, Krystof began to kiss Anna's neck from behind. He began rubbing her breast through her clothes. Unbottoning her blouse he caressed her smooth skin. Next he began to remove her skirt. Like her late Aunt Tanya, Anna did not wear underwear either.

Fully exposed, Krystof turned her around to face him. In one swift move, Krystof picked up his mate and carried her to the bedroom. Once there he removed his clothes and began kissing Anna again. Kissing down to her breast, Anna arched her back and moaned. With one hand he began to rub her clit unlit it throbbed.

Not wanting her to change her mind he pushed his hard dick into her virgin pussy. He pulled in and out a few times before breaking her hyman. Anna begged him not to stop and Krystof moved faster. Soon he had marked his new mate. They fell asleep there togther.

The next morning Krystof asked, "Do you know what tomorrow night is?"

"It's a full moon."

"Do you know what will happen?"

"You will change and then I will officially become your mate." Anna looked at him as if it was something that happened everyday. "I'm not afarid of you if that's what you're worried about."

It was then that Anna would truly be a willing mate.

Night was soon closing in and Krystof and Anna had an early supper. He wanted to them to be in her apartment when the moon rose.

They made their way into the bedroom and both removed their clothes, each watching the other. As they embrassed, Anna could feel Krystof getting hard. He in return could smell the passion rising in her. As the moonlight began to flood the room, Krystof back away from her and changed. Knowing her right away, he motioned for her to come to him. Without hesitation, Anna went to him.

With his lycan paw, Krystof began to gently rub her breast. The feel of him excited her more. Anna drew his wolf head to them and begged him to suck. With each lick of his tongue, she moaned.

"Oh Krystof. I have dreamt of this moment but, I never knew that it would be this wonderful."

Krystof's right paw began to gently rub Anna's wanting pussy.

"MMMMMMMM Yes, baby. Yes. That feels so good."

Bringing her to an orgasim the could smell she was fully ready.

Krystof stood and placed Anna's arms around his neck. He placed his own arms between her legs, lifting her onto him. Slowly he moved her hot pussy up and down on his hard lycan cock. With each rise and fall she moaned louder and harder.

"Oh Krystof. Krystof. Kyrstof."

Watching her face as she came on him Krystof remembered back 150 years to the prophecy he made to Adam. It was now fullfilled. He knew that Adam had to be turning in his grave.

Seeing that she was weak, Krystof placed her on the floor. As if she knew what to do, Anna got on all fours. Krystof placed the tip of his cock to Anna's pussy and thought, "Thank you Adam. Thank you for my beautiful new mate; your beloved Great-Great-Great Granddaughter."

Krystof began to pump long and slow into Anna. Gradually getting faster, Anna came again.

"MMMMMMMM Yes, baby. Yes. Yes. I love you Krystof. I love you."

Hearing this, Krystof exploded his seed deep into Anna. Filling her quiever with another orgasim, he laid them both on their sides.

Nine months later Anna delivered the first of their six sons.