PDA

View Full Version : The New Roommate

Moonshine
06-16-2005, 01:40 PM
It had been nearly two months since I had posted the advertisement in our local paper. It read: Single female wanting a single female to share apartment and cost of rent and utilities. Must have proof of job. Call 555-1234 after 5 pm. No male applicants please. I was about to give up on anyone answering when I got a call one Tuesday evening. I answered with the usual "Hello" and heard the female voice on the other end reply, "Yes. I'm calling about the room for rent. Is it still available?" After a few minutes of talking, we set up a time and place to meet the next day.

I'm 30 years old, about 5' 5", 160 lbs., long brown hair, blue eyes with glasses, and large D cup breasts. I had on a tight fitting shirt to show off my natural "assets" and tight fitting blue jeans. "Who knows," I thought as I looked myself over in the mirror, "I might just get lucky tonight and meet that special someone."

I arrived at the little coffee shop almost a half an hour early just so that I could see who it might be. I had told the staff why I was there, that way if anyone asked for me, they could point me out. I only had to wait about 15 minutes before a beautiful young tomboyish woman walked in. Now mind you, I've never been with a woman. And the only reason I requested a female roommate was so I didn't have to put up with the harassment that some men give when they share space with a woman. Yes, I felt attracted to her right away.

I watched as the waitress pointed me out. She was indeed beautiful. I guessed her to be in her early twenties. She was about 5' 8", shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, about 150 lbs, and small size A tits. Any smaller and she wouldn't of had any. She was indeed tomboyish in her dress. She wore a boys muscle shirt, a white sports bra that could be made out, blue jean shorts and a red baseball cap. Her walk was even manly. I watched her as she walked over to my table.

"Are you the lady with the room for rent," she asked. "Yes," I answered. "My name is Tanya and yours is?" "Oh, sorry," she said laughingly. "I'm Chrissy. Actually Christina, but I hate that name so please call me Chrissy." We sat and talked for almost an hour before I finally decided to let her have the room.

"Great," she said. "Would it be possible for me to start moving in tomorrow? I took the week off from work in order to find an apartment. I didn't think that I would find a place this quick." "Yeah, that would be great," I said and started to stand to leave. "Oh, one more thing," Chrissy said. "There is something else I need to tell you about myself before we end this conversation. I'm a lesbian. I wanted you to know that. You know, just in case I meet someone and bring them home. If there is a problem, I'll understand." Extending my hand to shake hers, I said smiling, "No problem." With a smile and a laugh, she shook my hand.

She spent the next two days moving in. Every evening that week when I return from work she had a nice dinner ready for me. "Tomorrow I have to go back to work," Chrissy said. "I'm sorry if I don't have supper completely ready for when you come home." Laughing I replied, "I don't expect you to cook every night. You don't have to cook at all if you don't want too. But, I have to admit, your cooking is alot better than mine or some take out."

Two months had now past and I noticed that Chrissy was staying at home more and more on the weekends instead of going out as much as she had been. I noticed that she was even flirting with me. Like I said before, I'd never been with a woman but, the more time I spent with her the more I began to feel the need to be with her. It was Chrissy that made the first move.

It was a Friday evening and we had went out to a nice resturant for a change. I had put on a braless dress that was very tight and revealing. Chrissy, being the tomboy that she was, wore a nice pair of jeans and shirt. We had a few drinks and were feeling good. We weren't drunk mind you. We just had a couple of glasses of wine to wash down the food. Upon reaching our living room, Chrissy came up from behind me and hugged me. To both of our surprise, I didn't push her away. Instead, I embraced her back. "Oh, Tanya," she moaned, "for the past two weeks, it's been all that I could do to keep from doing this. I guess the wine in me has given me the courage to make a move on you." "Well don't stop," I said. "I'm enjoying your touch."

Leaning in, Chrissy began to softly kiss down my neck. Her hands moved to my breast and cupped them. I let out a low soft moan. She began to lick up my neck, stopping to suck on my ear. My moaning grew louder. Her hands moved to my shoulders and dropped the spaghetti straps that held up my dress. She then pushed my dress down, revealing my ample breasts. It was then Chrissy's turn to moan as she looked over my shoulder at them. She teased them with her fingers causing me to moan again. Running her hands down my side, she slide my dress, along with my panties, off. I was now naked. Her hand rubbed my shaved pussy.

Turning me around to get a better look, Chrissy smiled and said lowly, "You're so beautiful, Tanya. I've wanted to get a look at you naked ever since I moved in." Blushing at her I sheepishly replied, "Well, here I am." I could tell by the smile on her face that she liked what she was looking at. Chrissy then removed her shirt and bra. "How old are you," I asked. Removing and throwing her pants and underwear aside she answered, "I turned 23 a few days before I moved in."

She then walked over to me and pressed her natural pussy to mine and returned the question to me. Looking up into her eyes I told her 30 as her lips were moving to mine. We kissed for what seemed liked several minutes. First just the lips, but soon our tounges were intertwined. I was becoming more turned on with her than I ever had with any man.

I don't know when we moved to her bedroom but, when I became aware that I was laying on the bed, Chrissy was sucking on my left breast and fondleing my right one. Oh man was I ever in heaven. She then kissed over to my right breast and moved her hand down to my shaved clit. Her toungue circled my nipple while her finger circled my clit, slowly rubbing harder and harder. Soon I was cumming. Chrissy could feel my wetness and smiled.

"I want to taste you, Tanya," she said as she moved her body in position to lick my wanting clit. Her toungue moved slowly on my clit. My body moved to meet it. I could feel her toungueing my swollen clit faster and faster before she put it in my hole. In no time at all I was cumming on her face. My body moved against her face wanting more. She brought me to climax several more times before allowing me to rest. Laying on her side next to me, Chrissy slowly carassed my breast and my stomach.

After my strength came back to me, I moved my mouth to her breasts. They were small enough that I could place the whole tit into my mouth. Chrissy moaned as I suck and pulled at her nipples. My hand moved to her natural pussy and began to gently rub her clit. In a few minutes, I could tell that I was doing something right. Her moans were getting stronger and harder as I sucked her tits and rubbed her clit. I felt love juices seeping from her. I coundn't stand it any longer. I had to taste her.

Chrissy squirmed as I kissed my way down her stomach. Finding her hairy love mound, I spread her pussy lips apart, and began licking her clit. Her moaning started immediately. I then sucked at her now swollen clit, causing her to scream with pleasure. I kept on licking and sucking her until I could feel her juices flowing on my face. I relentlessly brought her to climax several more times before stopping.

We now no longer sleep in seperate bedrooms. And we are no longer looking for that special someone. We have been together as a couple now for almost three years and we're loving it.