PDA

View Full Version : Masterbation.......

Jax
06-27-2005, 06:02 AM
Question for the gals....so...do women always orgasm when they masterbate? Just wondering.

Steph
06-27-2005, 07:24 AM
Do guys?

Sometimes I've played with me for close to an hour and nothing happens. I think most of the time I get off, though.

Fangtasia
06-27-2005, 07:35 AM
Most of the time....but not always

Lilith
06-27-2005, 07:52 AM
Usually orgasm is my goal. So yes when I masturbate, I usually orgasm.

Loulabelle
06-27-2005, 09:32 AM
Yes, I'm with Lil on this one.....although often I'll find myself absent mindedly touching myself while watching TV or whatever, but I wouldn't count that as masturbation.....it's just something to do with my hands! LOL

WildIrish
06-27-2005, 09:55 AM
Yes, I'm with Lil on this one.....although often I'll find myself absent mindedly touching myself while watching TV or whatever, but I wouldn't count that as masturbation.....it's just something to do with my hands! LOL

A rose by any other name... :D

GingerV
06-27-2005, 04:06 PM
If I start, it's always with the intent to finish with an orgasm. Sometimes there's a phonecall, sometimes I don't manage to successfully distract myself and the stress I'm trying to relieve gets in the way of the relief. But that's rare, I almost always find the orgasm I'm looking for. That's me, though....there may well be women who don't. We're all different.

Mercury_Maniac
06-27-2005, 04:24 PM
heh....Sometimes the phone call helps ^ :D :jester:

GingerV
06-27-2005, 05:20 PM
Hmmmm, does it? Maybe you should show me ;)

Jax
06-27-2005, 08:25 PM
Well..I knew someone would ask about guys (guess I set myself up for that one)..but the answer for me is YES (and I'd bet that is true for all/most guys). The thing about it is that for guys, whether it is sex or Masterbation the result is that we always get the O.

But for gals, lets face it, sometimes the O doesn't happen. And it is understood that it doesn't always end that way. So was wondering if that carried over to 'self pleasure'. (hope that makes sense).

Teddy Bear
06-27-2005, 09:44 PM
99.99999% of the time it happens.

I think maybe cause when you do it you really want it.... maybe thought about it during the day but had to wait til later.... anticipation always helps.... and knowing what you like, just where and how to do something helps too.

Kaelynn
06-27-2005, 11:36 PM
It is very rare that I do not Orgasm during Masterbation, when it does happen I usually sit and try to think about what's on my mind that is preventing it. Most the time I just might be too stressed about something that I know needs to be done and it is hanging over my head so far that I can't get into what I am doing with my hands... usually in that case I laugh that I am masterbating instead of doing what I should be doing, and then I cum quite easily and then get done what should be done... funny how my priorities are lined up...

jennaflower
06-28-2005, 12:04 AM
Masturbation = opportunity for sexual release... so hell yeah... I am not one to miss out on such an opportunity... since I currently have no partner I find masturbation to be the best outlet.

nikki1979
06-28-2005, 04:21 AM
ya i usually do unless the kid wakes up early from nap time !!! damn that sucks!!!

~nikki

Pussy Willow
08-14-2005, 05:44 PM
I usually don't stop until I orgasm !!!! (Which doesn't take long , especially if
I'm browsing Pixies sexy crew !!!!!)

osuche
08-14-2005, 06:10 PM
I orgasm about 90% of the time....sometimes it just takes too long and I give up. :p But honestly that's mostly round 2.3.4.5.6 where that happens. I think I'm batting 1000 on round 1 :p

Pussy Willow
08-14-2005, 09:17 PM
I just had the most amazing masturbation session ever !!

I've been really horney lately, (Hubby seems uniterested, I'm hoping to change that tonight!!)

Anyway, I was lying back in the bathtub all lathered up, caressing my entire body with particular attention to my nipples. I started rubbing my clit and sliding my fingers into my pussy. I looked around for something to use instead of my fingers and I found an empty body wasy bottle, it was perfect.

I filled it with very warm water and gently slid it into my pussy and started turning it all around and moving it in and out imagining it was a huge hot cock.
As I pumped myself with this bottle I rubbed my clit , I exploded in an orgasm

Lilith
08-15-2005, 04:54 AM
:hot: nice to see you again Pussy willow

DiverDan
08-15-2005, 07:54 AM
Wow Pussy Willow! That was :hot: Even though I'm at work, I'm going to have to find a way to take care of some business myself after reading your post!

OzKristin
08-15-2005, 10:07 AM
I usually orgasm..but me just with sex or playing with myself sometimes I just want the feel of something in me and that alone makes me feel so good it's probably the equivalent of an orgrasm..but isn't, know what I mean?(even though I can orgasm from just penetration) Same with bj's I love doing that so much and feel so good doing it but I'm not upset if I don't orgasm cuz I already felt awesome..lol

LixyChick
08-16-2005, 04:20 PM
Oh PW! You always drop in with a bang! Sooooooooooooooooo nice to see you again hun!

And to answer the thread question...YESSSSSSSSSS!

txgrneyes
08-25-2005, 06:51 PM
:thumb: :wiggles: :thumb:

YES YES YES YES YES......AND YES

speaking of which......see yall in a bit.....

BIGbad
08-25-2005, 08:48 PM
aaaaaaa what would be the point if we didn't?

wyndhy
08-25-2005, 08:58 PM
aaaaaaa what would be the point if we didn't?
finger exercises...like piano scales only more fun :p:D

BIGbad
08-25-2005, 09:11 PM
You mean the only reason to masturbate is to get exersise, did I mistakenly post the to the “I am never doing anal again thread?”

ILikeItRough
08-27-2005, 02:00 AM
well, thats usually the objective lol. yea most of the time i do get off, but occasionally i dont.... theyre ususally the times where im just tired and fall asleep in the middle of it lol

scotzoidman
08-27-2005, 11:40 PM
I just had the most amazing masturbation session ever !!

I've been really horney lately, (Hubby seems uniterested, I'm hoping to change that tonight!!)

Anyway, I was lying back in the bathtub all lathered up, caressing my entire body with particular attention to my nipples. I started rubbing my clit and sliding my fingers into my pussy. I looked around for something to use instead of my fingers and I found an empty body wasy bottle, it was perfect.

I filled it with very warm water and gently slid it into my pussy and started turning it all around and moving it in and out imagining it was a huge hot cock.
As I pumped myself with this bottle I rubbed my clit , I exploded in an orgasm
:faint:

Jax
08-30-2005, 01:24 PM
By the way, the reason I asked is that sometimes I get the impression that for women, having sex does NOT have to result in an orgasm (as opposed to us guys). So, it is interesting how everyone responded. Good to know.