PDA

View Full Version : strangest place you've ever done it

ILikeItRough
08-30-2005, 12:20 AM
i dunno, i was just curious. not sure if its already been covered before, so if it has, im sorry.

anyways, i would have to say, for me would be either a movie theatre floor or behind the little trash thing thats behind restraunts, after one restaunt near me closed.. in broud daylight. but hell, we got a thrill out of almost being caught. lol.

Fangtasia
08-30-2005, 03:26 AM
On a horse
On a motorcycle
On the bonnet of a police car

Lilith
08-30-2005, 04:47 AM
Did I know about the police car????^^^^ :yikes:

Mine was on the hood of a 70's model Cougar under an overpass. Oh and Summer's bathroom :D

Navarre
08-30-2005, 07:09 AM
In the car.
In the parking lot of a police station.

rabbit
08-31-2005, 07:17 PM
The parking lot of a Winn-Dixie supermarket.

:p

Lilith
08-31-2005, 07:35 PM
The parking lot of a Winn-Dixie supermarket.

:p

Now I know why they are the"beef people" :p

ThirteenthStep
08-31-2005, 08:09 PM
Under the bleachers after one of my football games in Palestine, Texas when I was in High School...

Jude30
08-31-2005, 08:52 PM
In the dark room in high school during class. Could hear the teacher lecturing on the other side of the door. It wasn't just once either but a farely regular thing.

rabbit
08-31-2005, 09:17 PM
Now I know why they are the"beef people" :p

:grin:

Pita
09-01-2005, 11:33 AM
A friends pooltable down in their basement after they were in bed.

bubbabear
09-04-2005, 08:02 AM
In the back seat of a police car in the middle of a road.

hotfire
09-04-2005, 09:47 AM
In the auditorium light booth during a play (back in high school). I missed two transitions.

Cyamarin
09-06-2005, 07:54 PM
How about on the ROOF of the auditorium, while there was a lecture going on?

My girlfriend was doing AV, and there was a ladder up to the roof back there.

We also did it in a piano practice room.

Mark Vieth
09-07-2005, 01:54 AM
Back seat of the car

Public toilets

Sodbuster
09-07-2005, 05:34 PM
-Public Bathroom (Ladies)
-In the Bed of my truck on the taxiway of the small airport I fly at
-In a hangar at said airport
-In a small airplane I was flying
-Nineth Floor of the library at the college I attended
-In a Dark Room in a science lab my girlfriend worked at
-At the top of a waterfall under the stars

Ummm... I think that's it

Scarecrow
09-07-2005, 06:05 PM
In the front seat of a car goning down the highway(somebody else was driving) :drive:

denny
09-08-2005, 12:57 AM
Just now as I sit here in front of my computer at a desk in the rec room with her daughter in the next room. Feels way strange. But good!

Note from Flutelady- It might be strange, but it sure didn't keep him from shooting a nice yummy load down my throat. Best dessert I've had in a long time!

ILikeItRough
09-08-2005, 01:02 AM
-Public Bathroom (Ladies)
-In the Bed of my truck on the taxiway of the small airport I fly at
-In a hangar at said airport
-In a small airplane I was flying
-Nineth Floor of the library at the college I attended
-In a Dark Room in a science lab my girlfriend worked at
-At the top of a waterfall under the stars

Ummm... I think that's it

damn lol. no more??

that last one sounds sweet... my s/o and i should try that one...

Sodbuster
09-08-2005, 10:18 AM
damn lol. no more??

that last one sounds sweet... my s/o and i should try that one...

If you live in Ohio and near Cleveland/Akron/Canton/Medina areas there's a park which offers such a waterfall that is very secluded at night... There's enough light to see where you're stepping without ending up in the water but not enough for someone to actually see you. I highly recommend it, though!

The Master™
09-09-2005, 04:53 PM
over a photocopier...
near a heating furnace...
:D

sweet_thing
09-11-2005, 11:50 PM
On the beach. In the bird watching shack on the nature trail. In the back seat of a car...in the front seat of a car..."down by the river" where all the kids went. In the front seat of a truck out in the "woods". In the front seat of BF's truck parked in his driveway. In a van in my front yard.

ILikeItRough
09-12-2005, 06:14 PM
If you live in Ohio and near Cleveland/Akron/Canton/Medina areas there's a park which offers such a waterfall that is very secluded at night... There's enough light to see where you're stepping without ending up in the water but not enough for someone to actually see you. I highly recommend it, though!

unfortunetly i dont im in NJ....

Steph
09-12-2005, 06:29 PM
I recommend the waterfall sex, too (make sure you pee lots beforehand for those people with teeny bladders)!

I groped in a Cessna before motion sickness got the better of me.

I had sex in a library study room (the kind with BIG windows in the front) & in the library stairwell. We figured we were pretty safe because most people would take the elevator instead of walking the five flights.

My most recent public (I don't really think it strange) sex was in a fairly busy park. The only thing separating us from the crowd was the big tree I was leaning against.

What's up with all you pervs and police cars? How did you manage that? Were you doing an officer? :D

Sodbuster
09-12-2005, 08:47 PM
I groped in a Cessna before motion sickness got the better of me.

:D

Awww, gotta take the Dramamine beforehand (I think that's how you spell it). Cessna sex is pretty nice though.