PDA

View Full Version : Caught in the Act

Moonshine
11-29-2005, 01:57 PM
I was suppose to be gone on out of town business for a week, but surprisingly, the deal closed early Wednesday morning. Arriving at my hotel room, I called the airlines and had my flight changed from early Saturday morning to that evening. I could catch the flight leaving at three, be back to Harrisburg by six, and to my house by seven. Picking up the phone, I started to call my husband, Donald, at his office and tell him the good news. "No," I thought, "I'll surprise him."

When I go away on business trips, I always take a taxi to and from the airport, leaving my car at home. So without my telling my husband that I was coming home, seeing my car in the driveway would not surprise him. The taxi pulled into the driveway a little before seven. I grabbed my bags, paid the driver, and headed in. After calling his name several times, and receiving no answer, I assumed that he was out with the boys at a bar or was working late. I headed upstairs, unpacked my clothes and ran a nice warm bath to soak in. I listened intently for Donald to return, but never heard him.

It was going on eight when I wrapped the long red silk robe around my naked five foot five body and tied the silk belt around my waist. I stared into the mirror at my hazel eyes as I brushed out my long brown hair. Placing the brush on the dresser, I walked out the bedroom. Donald had always loved the way the long silk robe slipped over my large breasts, round shapely ass, and long sexy legs as I walked.

The house was still quite, so I assumed that Donald was still out. After all, I never had heard him come in. Deciding to call my favorite Chinese resturant for take out, I headed for the phone in the kitchen where I keep the number. I had to go past the front door on my way in. Finding it slightly open, I assumed that I hadn't gotten it fully closed before. This time I made fully sure that it was closed and set the keyless alarm. I also had to pass my husband home office on the way. As I did, I noticed the door was open just a crack. Knowing that it's only open when he's home, I peaked through the crack upon an unbelievable scene.

Donald's lanky, six foot body rested upon the back of the long, white couch that sat in front of his desk. His blue eyes closed as his head tilted back. His brown hair, cut in military fashion, brought out the ruggedness of his facial features. His long fingers ran through the long black hair of a woman who was knelt before him; sucking my husband's hard eight inch shaft. The large oriental tattoo on the woman's back told me that it was my Koran best friend, Lacy. My suspecions were confirmed when Donald moaned, "Oh fuck yeah, Lacy." They must have slipped in while I was either bathing or getting dressed.

Stepping away from the crack, I leaned up against the wall. "I should have known," I thought to myself. "He's always said that if he was given the chance to fuck her he would and he didn't care if I knew it or not." He had always been attracted to her long black hair, brown eyes, olive skin tone, her small perky breasts, and her small five foot frame. He said what turned him on the most about her was the way her eyes slanted; it just drove him crazy. Several times when we had made love, he would openly pretend that it was Lacy that he was fucking instead of me, even calling out her name. So why was I so surprised to see her giving him a blow job; something that I thought demoralizing to any woman.

Walking back to the crack in the door, I watched as he now rammed his cock into her mouth. Lacy's hands were gripping his ass, as if pushing his cock further and further into her mouth as he fuck it. I watched as Lacy moaned with pleasure as my husband spilled his seed into her mouth, shouting "Fuck yeah!" as he did.

Lacy pulled off of Donald and laid back on to the couch. Wiping the cum from the corner's of her mouth she said, "I take it that Sharon still hasn't consented to giving you a blow job." "Hell no," Donald groaned as he sat down on the couch next to her, both of their backs towards me. "She won't even let me eat her. Five years of marriage and the only position she'll let me do her in is missionary. All she does is lay there as I get what I want from her. She won't even moan to let me know if she enjoying it or not. Damn is she ever a boring lay."

"So I'm boring, huh," I thought to myself.

I watched as Lacy stood up and walked over to the high-backed chair that sat across the room. Reaching up behind her she grabbed the top of it. Next she spread her legs and placed each one on an arm rest, revealing her beautiful shaved pussy. It was then that I noticed a tingling in mine. "Oh God," I thought to myself, "am I actually being turned on by looking at my best friend's body." I must have been because I could not take my eyes off of her. I was surprised at myself as I untied the silk belt from around my waist and removed the robe. One of my hands rubbed my breasts as the other rubbed my unshaven clit.

"No wonder you love fucking me so much," she cooed as her hips gyrated around. "At least you know that I'm alive and enjoying your big cock."

Donald walked over to Lacy, his cock now hung half erect as he knealt down in front of her inviting pussy. Slowly and softly he began to kiss his way down her leg, starting at her knee and stopping just before her pussy. He then treated the other leg just the same. He then sat back up and rubbed her clit with his thumb as his middle finger moved in her.

"That's it, Donald," she moaned. "Oh yeah." I watched as my husband fingered my bestfriend until she came. Feeling the juices flow from me, I too realized that I had just climaxed from rubbing my clit. Taking a deep breath, I watched as Donald then licked at Lacy's swollen clit, tasting her juices as he did. From then on I could only guess what his tongue was doing to her because he's face was turned from me. I could though, by the way she was squirming and moaning, my best friend was certainly enjoying my husband's tongue on her pussy. I too was enjoying my own finger in my cunt. For several minutes his head moved between her legs, causing her to scream and moan with pleasure several times. Lacy's hands seemed to fly from the top of the chair to his head, pushing his face closer and closer to her wanting hole.

When completely satisified, Donald took Lacy by the hand, leading her over to his desk. I could tell that he was once again full hard. I again had to shift around to watch them. Noticing a step stool next to the door, I quitely moved it closer to me. Placing my leg onto it, I again slipped a finger into my hot wet pussy. I watched as Donald passionately kissed Lacy before sitting her on the edge of his desk. They were on the side that is closest to the door, which gave me a good view of everything.

Lacy's legs willingly spread so that Donald could stand between them. Placing the tip of his cock to her love hole, I watched as my husband pushed his thick eight inches into my best friend's shaved pussy. Lacy moaned as he moved in her. Donald watched her facial expressions as he fucked her. Each time he pushed hard into her, she would pant with pleasure. I too found myself light moaning as I fingered myself.

"Oh fuck, Lacy," my husband moaned. "I wished Sharon could watch us right now so she could see how a real woman behaves in bed."

"Fuck me, Donald," my best friend said. "Fuck me like she was in the room right now, forced to watch us."

Donald's pace increased slightly, causing Lacy to moan and scream again. "Like this," he asked. "Just like that," she screamed.

The thought of them wanting me to watch them, which was what I was actually doing, turned me on even more and I fingered myself hard. Donald brought her, and I myself, to orgasms several times before pulling out of her. "Bend over the desk," he panted.

Lacy hopped down and bent over the desk. I watched from the side as my husband once again entered my best friend's pussy. Her small tits swung slightly as he forcefully moved in her.

"Fuck yeah, Donald," she screamed. "Oh fuck me. Fuck me. Oh God, yeah. Don't stop. Don't stop fucking me."

Lacy's legs were so short compared to Donald's that he actual had her raised off the ground as he fuck her. Their bodies slammed together as she came over and over again. I roughly slammed my finger into my pussy, causing myself to keep up orgasm for orgasm with Lacy.

"Fuck," Doanld screamed. "Oh you are so fucking good, Lacy. Oh fuck, yeah. I could fuck you ever night for the rest of my life."

I could take much more and I knew that Donald would be cumming soon. I pulled my finger from my pussy and stepped into the room. Donald and Lacy were too busy fucking to notice me. I smiled and rubbed my breasts and againg fingered myself as Lacy moaned "AHHHHHH" while Donald pounded away at her pussy. A few more strokes and he pulled out of her. Lacy's feet touched the ground just as Donald shoot a load of hot cum all over her back. Wrapping his American arms around her Koran body, he panted, "Oh damn, Lacy. Each time we fuck, it seems to get better and better."

"So this isn't the first time you've fuck," I said, stilling rubbing my breasts and fingering my pussy. Donald and Lacy both stared at me in a state of shock.

"When did..., How long..." Donald stammered before finally exclaiming "Oh Shit!".

"It's not what it looks like, Sharon," Lacy said as she tried to cover herself with Donald's business jacket.

"It's exactly what it looks like," I said. "I came home to find the house empty, took a bathe, and then came down here to find my best friend sucking my husband's dick." I walked towards them as they hung their heads in shame. "Next time the two of you, this boring lay wants a piece of the action." Their heads raised with a look of total surprise on their faces.

"Defiantely baby," Donald said.

Several times I've watched as my husband and my best friend fuck. I've watched them in our bed, resturant bathrooms, our private limo, and even movie theathers when they crowd wasn't very large. Twice they have went with me on out of town business, just so I wouldn't be left out of the fun. Yes, catching the two of them together turned out to be the best thing that ever happened.