PDA

View Full Version : southern gentleman

cityg8r
10-07-2001, 02:33 AM
Stumbled in here from the stories like many of you. Noticed how many of you know each other and provide a fun, positive environment. I went from the stories (bored one night after work) and looked into the forums. WOW!!! The people seemed nice and oh so hot. So I thought, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, even though the women get all the attention, I think I will introduce myself. lol

So here goes the boring stuff. I am 5'7" about 155 lbs, blonde hair and blue eyes and living in the biggest city in the south (USA). I am approaching my mid 30s. I know all the guys say that. lol It's true though. Anything else ya'll (southernism) want to know just ask.

I love to meet people. I have a strong sexual appetite and love to try new things. I am a flaming heterosexual (sorry guys lmao). I know I didn't provide a pic (yet) lol, but I would be interested in developing a relationship with the people I have seen comments from (I am sure those who have not commented are just as interesting) lol. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Sharni
10-07-2001, 02:45 AM
Hiya....:)

Welcome...join in and have some fun...we do:p

Sharniqua

Nubian
10-08-2001, 03:08 PM
Glad to have you...Enjoy1.