PDA

View Full Version : For each special Pixie's Lady....

Glyndwr
10-08-2001, 05:11 AM
Have you ever been to Italy? It is a wonderful country, amazing food, beautiful language and friendly people. Would you like to come there with me now? Reach out your hand to touch the screen, imagine my hand there to hold yours, surrender yourself to me as I pull you through into a still, warm moonlit evening, two people alone.
Holding hands and strolling toward a calm Mediterranean Sea, the sand is soft enough for our feet to leave an impression, marking our progress down the beach. Pausing at the waters edge I move to stand behind you. In front of us the moon, low in the sky, has laid a shimmering silver path before us. Curling one arm around your waist I lower my lips to your neck. Starting to gently kiss along your hairline to your ear, I move my other hand up inside your shirt to cup your breast in my hand. The perfume from your body mixes perfectly with the fresh scent of the sea. My lips move to where your neck meets your shoulder and I feel the soft bud of your nipple harden under the tender caress of my fingertips. Your eyes have closed and I sense your bottom push back in to my pelvis. You take my hand from your breast and lead me into the lapping waves. After a long day in the Italian sun the water is pleasantly warm. As you lead me out the water rises up our legs, small ripples form as we cut through the surface. The short skirt you are wearing swells and floats as the water reaches the top of your thighs. Turning to me you press close and as I lower my mouth to yours I find it soft and inviting. The power and passion that can be passed in a kiss should never be underestimated. I move my hands down to cradle your bum and pull you yet closer.
In the moonlight I can see the water has made your shirt translucent and your breasts are accentuated by the wet material. I slide my hand round to your pubic mound and push the fabric of your thong to one side. By beginning a rhythmic circular motion with my hand I feel your legs start to part. This allows me to slide my hand down, gently brushing your clitoris on the way, until I encounter the first folds of your vagina. A low moan escapes your lips as I slip a finger into your wetness, moving it in and out, your hips responding in unison. Removing my hand I grasp the waistband of your thong, the water muffles the sound of tearing fabric. I slip off my shorts, now there is nothing between us. Reaching around your waist I lift you high and then lower you lovingly onto my waiting cock. We both gasp as I penetrate your body, I can feel every muscle inside you as I slide deeper. Your legs lock around me and pull me deeper still. The water echoes our movements and laps at our legs and the junction of our sex. Your tongue is darting over my lips into my mouth and you bite my bottom lip, not too hard but enough.
The rocking of your hips has increased its pace and I can feel you contract and relax on my stiffness inside you. Again and again our pubic bones grind together the pressure on your clitoris bringing you close to coming. Still joined together I turn and stride out of the water and up the beach. With each step your breathing becomes faster. As we reach the sand above the waterline I lower you to the ground and pause.....poised over you, drinking in with my eyes every detail.
Your arm rises and pushes me over on to my back, and in one fluid movement you straddle me. A second time I feel my cock insinuating itself through your labia, only this time I can see it. Your pussy, still glistening with seawater, is gliding down my shaft. I can just make out the swollen red button peeping out from it's hood as you take the final inch of my flesh. I rise to meet each one of your downward thrusts, your undulating breasts catch my eye as they too mirror your writhing...I can feel every muscle in my body start to tense....my penis is swelling ready to burst..I reach to hold your hands...your grip is vice-like...and your thrusting more urgent, more aggressive. As I reach orgasm my fingers clench yours and my buttocks leave the sand in one long explosive thrust. At the same time your body tenses and you push down deeper...wanting to take my sperm to your innermost places...I can feel it rush out of me...like a liquid volcano...you climax as the first warm bullets hit their target...then again as more follow.....we both continue frantically trying to become as one...trying not to leave the smallest gap between us. As the final tremors shudder through you, you collapse exhausted onto my chest. I hold you tight and kiss the top of your head...Tesoro mio -my treasure.

StormieSkie
10-08-2001, 06:43 AM
Amazing.. god.. within the first couple of sentances.. you had me wanting to you take you right then and there.. needless to say.. you got me wet beyond belief.. wouldnt mind to try that with you some day.. mm yes :-D

Glyndwr
10-08-2001, 08:22 AM
Hi Stormie

I'm flattered. Welcome to Pixies-place, join in and enjoy.

StormieSkie
10-08-2001, 10:33 AM
Well, yesterday was my first day on here, and i came across your story and I was like.. well yeah, I mean.. you are a talented man.. and I love the way you talk in so much detail, not many do, I am hopingh that I will enjoy my stay with all of you people :)

Lovediva
10-08-2001, 10:35 AM
I think I am in love...

*****SIGH******

StormieSkie
10-08-2001, 01:58 PM
yeah, he does tend to have that effect, eh Love? *giggle*

Lovediva
10-08-2001, 02:35 PM
Ohhh does he ever....

Too bad he doesn't record it and we then could listen to it in the audio section...MMMmmmmm...

Got the Italian accent Glyndwr???????

StormieSkie
10-08-2001, 03:02 PM
Oh yes..

I would love to hear him tell that in detail as he wriets ...that would be amazing, even better if he had an accent, even if it was just a little one.. would be amazing :)
mmm!

Glyndwr
10-08-2001, 05:47 PM
Sorry girls

Not Italian, but I do have the traces of a Welsh accent.

Love diva - Audio, that's something different to consider. ;)

StormieSkie
10-08-2001, 06:44 PM
I am sure that it is just as sexy, because, I love all accents, I really do prefer the australian men/woman but, hey I love them all :) specially when the man knows what you do :-P

dobbydog
11-14-2001, 11:00 PM
very nice.....sigh.

Goddess
11-17-2001, 12:13 AM
Whoa. *starts saving for a one-way ticket to Italy* ;)

Glyndwr
11-17-2001, 02:43 AM
Hi ladies

Guest 35: Was that a sigh of delight or boredom? If it was the former I would encourage you to register and join in. There are more delights to be shared :p~~~

Goddess: You and me both. But my imagination is the limit at the moment, and that's limitless :D

dobbydog
11-21-2001, 03:24 PM
definitely a sigh of delight. where are men like you in real life? that's what i want to know.

Glyndwr
11-21-2001, 06:14 PM
Oh we're out here, probably in the least likeliest of places, then one day, when you are not expecting it, a pair of dazzling green eyes will flash and twinkle in your direction, a silver tongue will paint technicolour pictures in your mind and the next thing you know you're both making love on a beach in Italy.

dobbydog
11-22-2001, 10:27 PM
i can't wait

Glyndwr
11-26-2001, 08:48 PM
Seek and ye shall find

Fallen-Angel
11-27-2001, 10:13 AM
Reach out your hand to touch the screen, imagine my hand there to hold yours, surrender yourself to me as I pull you through into a still, warm moonlit evening, two people alone.

Well i reached in and found my heaven

OMG!!!!!!!! Glyndwr:D

That was Fantastic you really made me feel i was there enjoying

every second of that with you

very very good :) but please don't stop there im sure you have

much more to write;)

¤Fallen-Angel¤

Glyndwr
11-27-2001, 07:03 PM
Hi angel

I have got more to write and when I do this will be the place I'll leave my scribblings. However I'm always on the look out for inspiration, so if you have any ideas or fantasies let me know, I'm just a PM away;) ;)

dobbydog
11-29-2001, 05:07 PM
I read anything with your name on it now. you are amazing. the stories are not simply arousing (lots of arousing stories in here), you have a knack, a real talent in story-telling. the details are so specific, so real, that I feel like I'm there. and i dare say that you understand women in a way that so few men do. . .

Glyndwr
12-02-2001, 08:33 PM
Hi guest 35

You flatter me, for which I am grateful yet undeserving. However if you register and PM me perhaps in the next tale you could be there :)

islandbabe
12-17-2001, 07:59 PM
Left speechless,taking time to realise i was not actually there.U chose such a place!I'm from an island in Mediterranean.
And u write so well!Is that your first?
Green eyes?

Glyndwr
12-17-2001, 08:09 PM
Hi Islandbabe

Thankyou for your kind words. I suspect from the comment about my eyes we have maybe met before? If so let me know ;)

islandbabe
12-18-2001, 03:05 AM
I wish we had...but it was more like reading everything from u very carefully
"Oh we're out here, probably in the least likeliest of places, then one day, when you are not expecting it, a pair of dazzling green eyes will flash and twinkle in your direction, a silver tongue will paint technicolour pictures in your mind and the next thing you know you're both making love on a beach in Italy."
i'm already addicted to u.
wondering how many more times i'm gonna read this story of yours.It's the most pefect one.
Where r u from?

Glyndwr
12-18-2001, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by islandbabe
Where r u from?

I'm from a place where you're not born with a silver spoon in your mouth but a song in your heart, poetry in your soul and fire in your veins.

islandbabe
12-19-2001, 02:44 AM
sorry.got no idea.:confused:

don73153
12-19-2001, 04:51 PM
GREAT story man! Keep up the good work, or should I say play? A lot of good comments from the ladies too! That's nice! I enjoyed it too, just wasn't trying to be there. LOL

Don

Sher
01-26-2002, 02:00 PM
OMG! That was the best story i've ever read! You give so much detail! I just wish i could really be there. But sadly only in my dreams. Why can't i find someone like you?

Sher

Glyndwr
01-27-2002, 08:19 PM
Hi Sher

Thankyou for your kind words. You can always find me in your dreams ;)

Belladonna
03-13-2002, 01:34 AM
The most beautiful place on earth, with a beautiful man - a perfect combination. Perhaps you would like to share your magnificant cannoli with me again bello! Perhaps next time in Venice or in a field full of sunflowers near Sienna - mmmmmmmm that would be nice!

Glyndwr
03-13-2002, 06:29 PM
Grazzi bella.

Cinderella
03-16-2002, 10:48 PM
Wow! Would you please come and finish what you started? There is no way I can do justice by myself.

Glyndwr
03-17-2002, 07:18 PM
Hi Cinders

What did you have in mind?

Cinderella
03-17-2002, 09:21 PM
That's a really good question. My only answer is I don't know. But you definitely left me frustrated last night. Any suggestions?

Glyndwr
03-19-2002, 07:16 PM
What about a long hot bath followed by a massage with scented oils? How does that sound to you?

Cinderella
03-19-2002, 09:28 PM
Glyndwr, that sounds like a wonderful beginning. Would there be more to follow? Also, what role would you have in the bath?

It's funny...you read my mind. I told someone the other day that I hadn't had a massage in about a year and was ready for one but can't afford it right now.

Glyndwr
03-21-2002, 06:25 PM
My role would have to be water temperature tester, suds generator, rose petal distributor, limb scrubber and torso washer. I am totally multi-skilled. I also do a great massage and do a special rate for special people, extra discount for pixies members ;)

Cinderella
03-21-2002, 08:54 PM
Your welcome anytime! Would there also be champagne and strawberries? Anything special following? I would be so close to sleep, as well as turned on, that you could do almost anything.

vampeyes
03-22-2002, 02:52 PM
Glyndwr you stir passion in my soul .......and a bit beyond. You are a wonderful writer I look forward to finding more of your stories. Maybe you could include your favorite position in one because I for one would love to be cuffed to your bed!!!!!!!!!!

Glyndwr
03-27-2002, 06:05 PM
Cinders ~ Champagne, strawberries and chocolate!! Then afterwards I would just have to massage every inch of your body. I use a revolutionary new technique, the tongue massage ;)

Vampeyes ~ Thanks for the suggestion, maybe I could. I'll keep you in mind for first choice.

Cinderella
03-27-2002, 10:41 PM
Glyndwr, I wish I could put words to what you are doing to me. When are you coming to visit?

Glyndwr
03-28-2002, 06:30 PM
~lol~

You could put words to it, if not here try a PM. If you close your eyes and think really hard I can come to visit you :D :D

Sugarsprinkles
03-30-2002, 09:18 AM
WOW!!!! What a way to start my day!!
Fantastic story, Glyndwr! You have definitely sent my blood pressure skyrocketing.....DAMN!! You make such magnificent use of words and language,......and you spell good too!! What more can I ask for??:D
Your writing and the response it's provoking in us ladies just goes to prove that the brain is the most important erogenous zone.

"killing me softly, with his words.......killing me softly with his song"
Roberta Flack

Yeah, baby!!!

I'd better stop blithering now, before I embarass myself!:eek: :D

Keep the stories coming, PLEASE!!!!!

Lilith
03-30-2002, 09:23 AM
Sugar Sprinkles~ Don't feel embarassed....... we all are relegated to blithering mush when we first read Glyndwr's lusty tales :D

Sugarsprinkles
03-30-2002, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Lilith
we all are relegated to blithering mush when we first read Glyndwr's lusty tales :D

"blithering mush"...Yes, that pretty well sums it up!
All I want to know, is where was he 30 years ago and why didn't I ever meet anyone that romantic and sensual?? And green eyes, to boot......Yummmm Yummmm!!!

Glyndwr
03-30-2002, 07:52 PM
Hi Sugarsprinkles

Thankyou so much for such effusive comments. It never ceases to amaze me how much people like what I write ;)

quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
we all are relegated to blithering mush when we first read Glyndwr's lusty tales

~ Lilith
Only the first time? ;)

Ladies, my pen is a slave to your desires :D :D :D

Sugarsprinkles
03-30-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Glyndwr

Ladies, my pen is a slave to your desires :D :D :D

They do say the pen is mightier than the sword....:D

Keep up the good work, Glyndwr! My knees are still weak from this one! Sure would be interesting to hear it on audio, esp. with the touch of a Welsh accent you said you have.

Glyndwr
03-30-2002, 09:36 PM
Audio is something I would like to try but I don't have the format that is required :(

Sugarsprinkles
03-30-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Glyndwr
I don't have the format that is required :(

That indeed is our loss.......:(

jnd_lady
04-10-2002, 08:55 PM
Thank you for the story . I believed I was there . Your very good and plz keep them cuming:p

Lilith
04-10-2002, 09:17 PM
Sorry Glyndwr:(~
I meant to say EVERY time I read anything you write, I am relegated to blabbering about breakfast cereal.... no that is not what I meant either..... Let's see *every* time I read *any* of your writing I am left feeling as if I am siting in scalding oatmeal.......... no damn..... see I told you, blithering mush :D

Glyndwr
04-11-2002, 02:08 AM
jnd lady ~ if only I could have been there with you and all the other pixies' ladies ~sigh~

Lilith ~ next time you are sitting in oatmeal, take some pictures because THAT I would love to see ;) :D

fzzy
03-03-2003, 02:52 AM
Your stories are so wonderfully told!!! .... bumpity bump goes my heart .... and this story!!! :)